Futa House on the Big Prarie

Story Info
A futa and her niece fall in love.
9.5k words
4.71
14.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like mention of miscarriage, mentions of death from sickness, futa sex, rough/forceful (but completly consensual) sex, incest or teen pregnancy bother you then this story is not for you. Otherwise I hope you enjoy it!

Please note that in this world futas are widely known about and accepted, so if there's one in a family it's not seen as odd or kept secret in any way.

------------------------------------------------------------

Abigail Jenkins wiped the sweat from her brow, her ample chest heaving as she continued to churn butter. Her parents had left the eighteen-year-old in the care of her widowed aunt while they went traipsing about exploring the wilderness, blazing a trail through Oregon to find land to build their family a new homestead on, and though they had barely been gone a day it felt odd without them around.

Emmeline sat across the room shucking corn, a faint blush coloring her cheeks as she tried not to stare at her niece's lovely breasts. The girl wore nothing but a shift, the day too hot and the work too hard to warrant anything else when there were no men around for at least fifteen miles, and Emmeline was being treated to an erotic show of her sweet, pink little nipples pressing tightly against the sheer fabric. It was making it extremely hard to concentrate on her own work, and beneath her brown, plain cotton dress her cock was twitching demandingly.

She had been married once, but her beloved Millie had died of a wasting sickness five years before. Since then there had been no one for company on the long, lonely nights when coyote howls echoed eerily about the mountains; at least there hadn't been, until her pregnant twin sister and her brother-in-law had dumped their so-far-only child on her. Not that Emmeline didn't love her family, mind you, or that Abigail was any kind of a burden, but when Emmeline's thick-headed sister announced that she was there to leave her daughter behind -- for what could easily be a few years -- and galavant off into dangerous, uncharted territory...well, that was a risk that just wasn't necessary, and it had caused more than one argument before their departure.

Now it was their first day with just herself and her niece, a girl she hadn't seen since Abigail was maybe five or so thanks to the distance between the two homesteads, and all Emmeline could think of was that her niece had matured into a very, very beautiful young lady. As the hours wore on the two women bonded, discovering that they had a lot more in common than initially expected. Both harbored a love of flower growing, a pastime that was shunned out on the harsh frontier for its lack of practical use, and the women soon realized that they both had studied the medical uses of many plants despite the supposed frivolity.

Over the next couple of months the pair fell into a comfortable, pleasant routine, Abigail proving to be a boon to the small ranch. She was smart and hardworking, her delicate hands and petite frame belying a physical endurance that allowed her to work from sun up to sun down as necessary. She had taken over the bulk of the internal homestead duties, such as cooking, washing, animal care, tailoring and cleaning, which in turn freed Emmeline up to finally getting around to big projects like mending the property fence that she had been putting off for at least two years.

As summer rolled along into fall both women were fighting off their growing attraction for each other. Abigail loved watching her beautiful aunt work, Emmeline's toned, athletic body a constant source of ardor for her. The teen often caught herself fantasizing about the older woman, wishing that Emmeline would wrap her strong arms around her and kiss her senseless, or touch her body in ways that only her own hands had. Abigail's initial burning shame at thinking about a family member that way had long since worn off, leaving her with nothing but a combination of love and lust for her aunt.

Emmeline, in turn, was equally infatuated with her niece as just as dismissive of societal norms. She hadn't been around a woman in years, and Abigail was a gorgeous girl; her petite hourglass figure and large breasts were just built for fucking, and Emmeline could barely keep her hands off the teen. Neither had any plans to act on their urges, both content to take their secret longings to the grave, and not fearing any consequences of their thoughts was exactly how their smoldering attraction was getting fanned into a burning desire: little things built up until it had become an inferno on both sides.

Small brushes of hands that could have been accidents, sitting just a little too close together on the bench while eating dinner, Abigail running about the cabin in her shift much more often than was appropriate, reading a book together by candlelight with Emmeline's arm around Abigail's shoulder, hugs that lingered far longer than they should, Emmeline brushing out Abigail's hair and running her fingers down the girl's neck until they were nearly at the small of her back, hungry gazes that turned away as soon as the other looked...all of those little things were unintended seductions, both women fooling themselves by pretending they could have just a hint of fun when they really wanted so much more.

It was at their four month mark living together that things changed, one decision pushing their lives permanently in a new direction. Emmeline was laying in bed, about half asleep, when her dogs began barking ferociously. The sudden cacophony made Abigail startle awake, her eyes blinking away sleep.

"Auntie, what's happening!? What is it?"

The dogs only sounded like that when something was wrong, so Emmeline didn't take the time to dress in more than her shift and unlaced boots. She bolted out of bed, grabbing one of her shotguns and hastily lighting a lantern before dashing to the door.

"Stay here!"

The command was tossed back over her shoulder to Abigail, the girl's face turning pale at the seriousness in her aunt's voice. She didn't have time to respond before Emmeline was out the door, disappearing into the moonlit autumn night. As soon as the door was open Abigail understood what was happening -- the unmistakable screeching of coyotes and dogs fighting tore through the air, whimpers and snarls filling the cabin.

It would have been so easy to stay in bed, to listen to her aunt and remain safe and warm, but she had seen attacks like that before. Emmaline was tough, and could handle a gun as well as any man, but a hungry pack of coyotes was a huge problem. They often attacked their prey from behind, and if one decided to see if a human would be easier to hunt than a dog...It was a simple choice, Abigail grabbing a gun for herself and following behind Emmeline. Her aunt wasn't too far into the yard, but she was partially obscured by the clouds of dirt being kicked up by the warring canines.

Emmeline was firing left and right, her warning shots successfully starting to scare off some of the coyotes, and for a moment Abigail heaved a sigh of relief. Everything was fine, and clearly her aunt had things under contr...

"Behind you!"

There was no time to wait for Emmeline to turn. Abigail fired the shotgun, sending a spray of dirt chest-high from the space right between her aunt and the coyote about to snap at the older woman's calf. The animal ran off, its tail between its legs, and that was the breaking point for the rest of the pack. Emmeline watched the dozen or so wild canines retreat, the human boldy trailing them to the edge of the forest to ensure that they had skedaddled before she returned to the house. While she had been gone Abigail had tended to the dogs, bandaging up their wounds and applying a healing paste that she had made and stored from some of the plants in her aunt's small garden, and she gave them an extra hock of deer as a reward.

None of them had been lost in the skirmish, a fact that was happily celebrated, and as soon as Emmeline got back she was practically tackled by her niece. She had just sat the lantern on the ground when the girl's arms were flung about her neck, their faces barely an inch apart.

"I was so scared! I thought you were going to get hurt!"

She clung to the older woman, allowing a half-strangled chuckle-sob of relief to escape past her lips now that the attack was over. Emmeline instinctually pulled Abigail to her, and she found her hands drawn magnetically to the teen's hips. She gripped them, subconsciously yanking Abigail's pelvis flush against hers, and it took every ounce of control not to lean down and kiss the beautiful girl.

There's a saying that, after a battle, people only want one of two things when their adrenaline is still pumping: to fuck, or to drink. At that moment Emmeline was fresh out of whiskey until the next batch finished distilling, so there was only one thing her body craved. It was something she knew she shouldn't have, a person forbidden to her, but in that moment logic didn't particularly matter. She had indulged Abigail's little flirtations for months, just as Abigail had Emmeline's, and as they embraced both women wished for the same thing. Something was about to change between them, and there would be no going back.

"A-Auntie...?"

Abigail's hesitant question was followed by a sweet blush, the color in her cheeks visible in the lantern's warm glow. Her aunt's hungry gaze was devouring her, and the heat of their nearly-naked bodies pressed together was making her pussy wet, little tingles of nervousness zipping around in her stomach. They had both run out of the cabin so fast that they hadn't put proper clothing on, and now all that stood between them was a pair of thin, practically useless pieces of fabric. The cold night air caressed their exposed skin, two lovely pairs of breasts sporting hard nipples, and Emmeline could see her niece's body responding to their sensual proximity as the girl gave a salacious wiggle of her hips.

Emmeline felt bold, empowered, and in that moment their dynamic shifted forever. She reached up, gently cupping one of Abigail's breasts, her pulse thundering in her ears at the audacity of her own action. She knew she should have stopped herself -- that she never should have touched her niece so brazenly -- but all rational thought had ceased as she ran her thumb over the nipple, drawing out a cute little gasp that spurred her on. Consequences be damned, she needed to see where their attraction could lead.

"You must be chilled, sweetheart, if these are like this..."

The erotic touch sent a jolt of pleasure straight to Abigail's cunt, her pussy immediately getting even more wet as her aunt's insistent thumb made gentle, repetitive circles around her nipple. She had never been touched like that, no one ever sampling the delights of her nubile body before, and she loved how it felt.

"Y-yes..."

Abigail squeaked out an answer, the teen's mind barely registering what she responded with, and her eyes were fixed to her aunt's lips. She knew it was wrong, knew that it shouldn't be a family member making her feel this way, but that didn't stop her from desperately wishing that Emmeline would be her first kiss. The hard, warm length of her aunt's cock was trapped between them, the shaft snug as it rejoiced at being anywhere close to a cunt for the first time in years, and Abigail found herself wanting to know how it would feel in her hand.

"Then we'd better get you inside."

Emmeline's words startled the teen out of her horny thoughts, the older woman grabbing the lantern before taking her niece's hand and tugging the girl inside after her. Once the heavy door was barred behind them she blew out the light, plunging them into momentary darkness. It took a few minutes for their eyes to adjust to the moonlight seeping through the shuttered windows, and by the time they could see again the women were already looking at each other. It took just a few strides for Emmeline to cross the room to Abigail, her gaze carefully gauging her niece's reaction.

Eyes widened, lips parted, tongue darted out to lick her lips...Abigail's body betrayed her, signaling clear arousal to her aunt. Then Emmeline pulled her close, and this time their lips touched. The kiss was soft and sweet, short and tender, but it left Abigail panting. When her aunt pulled back she let out a quiet groan, reaching up to guide Emmeline back to her with an insistence bordering on demanding. The second kiss was much longer, their passion level increasing from warm to heated, and they both loved it.

Then Emmeline took Abigail's hand and led the teen towards her bed, but she didn't get far: her niece balked, the teen panicking like a startled mare, and she came to an uncertain stand-still. Emmeline instantly understood the issue, a soft chuckle filling the cabin.

"Not until you're good and ready, darling. For tonight I just want to feel a warm body snug against mine."

Abigail exhaled audibly, relief coursing through her. Now there was no protest, though a part of the girl was secretly a little disappointed that her aunt wasn't going to try and ravage her. Emmeline tucked them in under her goose feather quilt, and then proceeded to explore her niece's warm, soft lips. That night Abigail was introduced to a bevy of kissing techniques, the teen surrendering as her aunt's tongue plundered the depths of her virgin mouth. She had wanted to be kissed so badly, to finally have someone else's lips upon hers, and the older, experienced woman did not disappoint.

By the time she fell asleep Abigail's poor, needy cunt was a soaked mess, but she was far too worn out to even consider a quick masterbation session. Morning sun found the two women tangled together, a sleeping Emmeline's hand posessively splayed out on her niece's tit. Abigail had fallen asleep before her, adrenaline and sexual excitement putting her into a deep sleep, and while the girl slumbered Emmeline had planned. She wanted to thank Abigail for saving her, as well as to see how far she could push their new-found sexual boundaries, and she had the perfect idea on how to combine them. If Abigail was half as young and wild as Emmeline secretly suspected then she would be fun to tease.

As the day inched towards lunchtime Abigail found herself holding a basket, the contents a secret, and she was looking up at her aunt who sat atop her massive stallion Midnight. The coal-black horse intimidated Abigail, so she had avoided him for the most part, but now her aunt wanted to take her for a ride.

"Come, darling, it's fine! I promise."

Hesitantly Abigail took her aunt's offered hand, allowing the older woman to help hoist her up into the saddle. When she got seated she found that Emmeline's crotch was pressed flush against her ass, while her pussy was wedged firmly against the saddle horn. Then her aunt reached around her, grabbing the reins and setting them off at a brisk trot. At first Abigail tried to ignore all of the new sensations, tried to focus just on the older woman's words about the sun-dappled clearing they were going to picnic at, but her attempt soon grew unfocused. She was trying to clench her thighs as tightly together as she could to stop herself from jostling around, but it was hardly doing anything.

The constant bumping of her cunt against the saddle horn was starting to make her extremely aroused, and the older woman must have noticed because she felt her aunt's cock growing hard. Her guess was correct -- Emmeline's plan was unfolding flawlessly, and she was ready to begin teasing her poor, trapped little niece. She reached up, gently brushing a few messy curls from Abigail's slender shoulders, and she planted a kiss right on the nape of the girl's neck.

"Oh, Auntie!"

Abigail sighed, her eyes fluttering closed at the delightful feeling of her aunt's lips on her heated skin. They hadn't had any contact since getting out of bed, and she didn't realize how much she yearned for it until that moment. Then she felt Emmeline's hands go to her thighs, the older woman spreading them as far apart as possible while she simultaneously leaned forward. Her aunt's weight against her back caused Abigail to have to lean forward in a chain reaction, and that meant her pussy was now completely and utterly defenseless against the jostling of the saddle horn.

"No! I, I can't...!"

The girl couldn't bring herself to say what, exactly, that she couldn't. It was too embarrassing, and she didn't want her beautiful, sophisticated, fearless aunt to think she was as bad as some loose can-can girl in a seedy saloon.

"What can't you do, darling?"

The question was dreaded, but Abigail knew it would be coming. She shook her head vehemently, and in the same breath she let out a low, guttural moan as her clit was mashed up against the saddle horn.

"I...nnnnngh..."

If she wasn't in a dress the whole saddle would have been soaked, the girl's pussy making a noticeable wet spot where the fabric was covering it. She had chosen to forgo her undergarments that morning, secretly half-hoping that her aunt would somehow notice, so she didn't have the normal barrier present that would have likely helped stop at least a little of her current issue.

"I can't stay like this, or, or, I'll...ooohhhh..."

She trailed off, too mortified to finish, but her aunt was insistent.

"Will what?

Abigail tossed back her head, lashes fluttering as her orgasm threatened to rip through her. Her thighs tried to shut, but they were kept pried firmly apart, and she gripped the basket handle for dear life. There would be no mercy from Emmeline, only surrender to her.

"I'll cum, Auntie..."

There it was, the reveal that Emmeline had been waiting for. The whisper was low and embarrassed, a depraved secret, but there was no going back now.

"Do you WANT to?"

No verbal response was given, but Abigail managed a clear nod. That was all the older woman needed, her deft fingers gathering up the cloth covering her niece's cunt and yanking it to the side. Now the girl's wet, pink pussy was on full display, and though Emmeline lamented that she couldn't see it from her current angle that wasn't about to stop her. She reached down, calloused fingers seeking her niece's clit. She quickly found it, giving the little nub a firm, yet gentle pinch. Abigail mewled lewdly, trying to buck at the sensation, and a series of rapid pinches, flicks and rubs had her wailing as her aunt made her orgasm.

"Auntieeeeee!"

The girl's shriek was delightful, as erotic as she herself was, and Emmeline was immensely pleased that it was her bringing the beautiful teen such unadulterated pleasure. She didn't know if Abigail was a virgin, and it didn't matter -- a million other fingers could have touched her before, but in that moment only Emmeline's mattered.

"Yes, sweetheart, cum for me! Your own aunt is touching your precious button, and you love it...."

The taboo, dirty words sent Abigail spiraling, her little pussy gushing as she came. The words were so wrong, so dirty, but they felt so right. As soon as she could breathe Abigail dexterously bent herself back, leaning far back enough that Emmeline could dip her head down and their lips could touch. Their height difference made the positioning perfect, a lush, sunlit forest painting a gorgeous backdrop for such a unique kiss. Emmeline had put her hands under Abigail's head to help support the girl and ensure that she wouldn't fall off when she went to sit back up. For a few moments they stayed that way, birdsong an echoing serenade just for their ears, and the moment felt perfect.

It was like a fairytale, a magical kiss from a beautiful princess to wake up the cold, jaded heart of a dashing knight. When their lips finally parted Abigail was incredibly happy, her whole body alight with the glowing aftermath of her orgasm, and for a moment she wondered how it would feel for her aunt to fuck her while they sat together like that. If she lifted her hips up just a little bit...she was startled out of her post-orgasmic haze by Emmeline's hands leaving her hips, the sudden loss of warmth jarring.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers