Futa House on the Big Prarie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated, not sure of exactly what to say, so Emmeline waited patiently for her niece to form the words.

"We're related, and though it happens it's not common for folks like us to wed."

A sly grin broke out across Emmeline's face, the older woman leaning in to plant a quick kiss on her niece's lips.

"I already thought of that, darling. I last went to town just before you arrived, and at the time I didn't know you were coming, so as far as the townsfolk know my niece lives a two-week trip away by horseback and I haven't seen her since she was five. They would have no reason to think it's you."

Abigail's breath hitched, the girl holding in an excited squeal. She could really marry Emmeline? It could actually work?

"And, besides that, when they do our marriage sketches for the town records you definitely took much more after your pappy more than your momma, so that won't raise any suspicion. All they're going to think is that I'm one lucky son-of-a-gun to have convinced a sweet thing like you to marry a dried-up, old bag like me."

At that Abigail burst into a giggle, her beautiful, strong, vivacious aunt anything except that.

"Well then, I accept! When do you want me to become Mrs. Rawlins?"

If Emmeline could have said 'tomorrow' she would have, but they would be snowed in for at least another three or four weeks before the only road would clear enough to let her supply wagon pass.

"As soon as the snow clears. Once we can get to town Midnight will pull the wagon, then we'll load up on seeds and other supplies. I also sell anything I've made during the winter, as well as all that extra canning I did during the fall, so I should make a tidy sum of gold to be able to upgrade our cabin a bit."

Abigail's heart fluttered happily at the word 'our', the teen's soul at ease now that she had found her place in the world. It was a small house, and whereas most families added on rooms for children as they were born Abigail had noticed early on that her aunt's cabin lacked any expansions. She had never thought much about it, but she couldn't hold back her curiosity.

"Did you and Aunt Millie not want a larger home?"

Emmeline shook her head; that wasn't the reason at all, it was much sadder than that.

"It's not that we didn't. She and I began trying for a baby the day we wed, but then we lost three of them in the first two years we were married -- that was when we realized she was sick. She tried to get me to leave her and move on with my life, to find another wife and have the big family I had always dreamed of, but that was never going to happen as long as she lived. I loved her, and was by her side until the moment her soul left her body."

Immediately Abigail regretted asking, a spike of sadness piercing her at her aunt's downcast expression.

"I'm so sorry Auntie! I didn't mean to pry..."

Emmeline shook her head vigorously, her face lighting up as she gently ran her thumb over her niece's bottom lip. The gesture was sensual, though done subconsciously, and it sent a pleasant little shiver down the teen's spine.

"Don't fret, darling! I have no secrets from you, and you're free to ask me whatever you'd like at any point without needing to hold back. My life is yours, now, and you have a right to learn anything you want to."

Abigail knew that, in time, they'd have more conversations about her aunt's past, but for the moment there was only one thing she wanted to know.

"How many children did you wish to have?"

Her aunt smirked as her thumb began trailing lower, the topic inching into -- what could easily become -- very erotic territory. Her cock had softened while they spoke, but now that her mind was in the gutter it would only be a matter of seconds before thoughts of her sexy little niece would have her hard again. Emmeline felt her libido stirring, the first pangs of arousal shooting through her, and she decided to see if Abigail would be receptive to some more fun. Her tone was teasing, with an edge of heat to it as she baited the adorable teen.

"Why do you ask, sweetheart? Let me guess, not even betrothed to me for an hour and you're already thinking about how many times you want me to breed you?"

A furious blush instantly colored Abigail's cheeks scarlet, her breath hitching as the circling, inquisitive thumb began making its way around one of her nipples. She shook her head, moaning cutely as her lashes fluttered.

"N-no, Auntie, I just want to give you as many babies as you've always dreamed of! You've been through so much that you deserve nothing but to be happy, and I aim to see that you're kept that way from now on."

The erotic quiver in the teen's voice was delicious, her heart thudding as Emmeline's gaze narrowed. Her aunt flashed her piercing bedroom eyes, Emmeline's demeanor shifting into one of seduction. Both hands had made their way to Abigail's waist, the older woman slowly swaying her hips as she ground her now-hard cock up against the girl's stomach.

"And just what if I told you, right now, that fucking your pussy would make me happy? Would you let me, even if it meant you might be knocked up by the time we get to town and sign our marriage certificate?"

Subconsciously the girl's legs were spreading as she lay on top of her aunt, their naked bodies pressed as closely together as possible, and her instinct was to give Emmeline anything she wanted. The older woman wasn't done teasing her niece yet, however. She knew just what to say to get Abigail aroused, how to trigger her young lover, and she wanted to play dirty.

"My intention would be to pull out, to shoot my load right across your pretty little face, but what if I don't make it on time? What if you feel so tight, so damn good, around my cock that I decide not to pull out?"

Abigail whimpered sweetly, her still-wet pussy growing even juicier at her aunt's scandalous words. That was what she had wanted for months, what she had longed for every time her aunt fucked her ass or mouth instead of her needy cunt, and she was getting so hot thinking about Emmeline unloading inside of her.

"I would still let you fuck my pussy, Auntie, even if it meant you put a bun in my oven before we get married!"

Emmeline reached between them, sliding a single, teasing digit over the girl's slippery cunt lips.

"And why is that, darling? Are you really so desperate for my cock that you'd risk me knocking you up?"

The teen couldn't speak for a moment as the finger slid deep inside her, a guttural moan her only response as she was slowly played with, and she had to focus to find her words.

"I am! I'm just like a breeding mare in heat, and you're like a big stallion. If you wanted you could pin me down and take me, could make my body yours, and you're strong enough to hold me still to fill me no matter how much I wiggle around."

Whenever Abigail talked like that -- which happened frequently during their sexual liaisons -- Emmeline loved it, her niece's forceful sexual fantasies something that she had every intention of fulfilling now that she was going to take the girl to wife. They had engaged in rough-play scenarios before, but this would be the first time one could actually end with her cock inside Abigail's pussy. The teen had shifted her hips, pulling them back so that Emmeline's finger was forced to withdraw from her hole, and now the girl was sliding her slick labia along the length of her aunt's cock, the juice spreading to help lubricate the shaft. She continued talking, lost in a sexual haze, and the whole situation had both women incredibly horney.

"All my holes would be defenseless against your big, hard cock, and I'd have no choice but to surrender to you. I'd be lying there beneath you, and I'd feel you start to shoot off in my pussy just like you do in my ass, and there wouldn't be anything I could do to stop you. Oh, Auntie, you could knock me up so good..."

With immense willpower Emmeline gripped the girl's hips, stopping her from continuing to rub maddeningly over her hard, demanding cock. She looked straight in Abigail's beautiful eyes, her next question a breathy whisper.

"Is that how you want it, sweetheart? Right now, hard and fast? I can rough you up a bit, throw you around a little, and then give you exactly what you just described. You can do whatever you'd like to try and deter me, but I won't stop until I'm balls-deep in you."

All Abigail could muster was a wordless nod, her consent clear, and then her aunt was a blur of movement. Emmeline rolled out from under the teen, instantly hefting the girl up off the bed. Abigail jumped into acting mode, the teen pretending to be oh-so-innocent and helpless.

"Please, ma'am, reconsider! I'm just an unwed girl -- if you do this to me I'll be ruined!"

Emmeline shook her head, forcefully pinning her niece against the nearest wall. Abigail's back slammed gently against the hardwood, her breath momentarily stolen but no harm done. The older woman's voice was a husky growl, her lips on the girl's neck close to her racing pulse.

"You've been teasing me far too long, you little strumpet. Do you know how many nights I went to bed with a hard, unsatisfied cock because of you? This is retribution, and I'm going to take what I think is owed to me."

Then Emmeline was kissing her niece, biting her lip and roughly sucking it. On instinct Abigail's legs wrapped tightly around her aunt's waist, Emmeline's eager cockhead mirroring her by kissing the teen's outer cunt lips, but the older woman wasn't ready to fuck her just yet.

She allowed the moaning girl a moment, lulling Abigail into a pattern of repetitive kisses before viciously yanking them away from the wall. This time she carried her niece over to the dining table, setting Abigail down right in front of it. With a sweep of her arm the dishes were sent clattering to the floor, then she spun Abigail around and bent the girl over the table, her cute bubble-butt sticking out invitingly. Emmeline couldn't believe that she was finally -- after so many mmonthsof having to restrain them both -- about to fuck her neice's pretty, perfect little cunt, the pink, glistening teen slit just begging to take a hungry cock. She leaned all her weight down on Abigail's back, making sure the girl could feel the raging hard-on snuggled between her ass cheeks.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk straight, and then take you again and again until you finally pass out. You'll have so much of my cum in you that your hole won't even be able to hold it all."

True to her fantasy Abigail was squirming beneath Emmeline, the girl making an enthusiastic attempt to wriggle her way out from beneath her aunt, but it was no use. She was so aroused, so excited, by having her fantasy finally fulfilled that she couldn't wait to finally have her aunt's cock buried deep inside her.

"Oh please, no! Cum anywhere but inside me, please...I'll even swallow your load if you want, just don't knock me up!"

She was helpless, utterly defenseless, as the head of her aunt's cock began to drag lower and lower. Then it caught on her hole, the thick tip wedging itself in the opening of her vulnerable, unprotected little pussy. Then Emmeline pressed forward, her dick splitting her neice's cunt in two. Just as it began to sink in she reached forward, snatching Abigail's wrists and pinning them to the table with one hand. Her free hand slapped over the girl's mouth, effectively gagging her.

"Shhhhh, that's enough of your pleading now. You're going to be a good girl for me, and what do good girls do? That's right, they take big loads deep in their tight, naughty little cunts."

Abigail tried to cry out, tried to let Emmeline know how amazing everything was, but she couldn't say a word. She trembled in delight as she was finally, finally filled, her aunt's cock entering the place they both had known it belonged. The older woman's pace was brutal, Emmeline already knowing exactly how Abigail liked it after fucking the girl's ass so many times, and as her cock bottomed out in the teen's snatch she groaned lustily.

"So tight, absolutely perfect..."

She could barely form a cohesive sentence, her blood flow occupied as it rushed to her dick instead. She gripped Abigail's wrists just a smidge tighter, absolutely plowing the girl into the table, and it felt incredible. Her niece was so hot, so wet, so tight...it was perfect, and Emmeline pounded the girl hard enough that Abigail's little nipples were raw and tender from scraping against the table. Both women were so happy, so aroused, and it was quickly becoming the best sex of both their lives.

Emmeline lasted as long as she could, fucking the girl for nearly fifteen minutes straight, and then she felt the searing tingles of an impending orgasm. She gave a few more wild, haphazard thrusts, then she gripped Abigail's chin and forced the girl to crane her head back and upwards to meet her aunt's gaze.

"Here it comes...take it!"

She exploded, her cock depositing so much jizz inside her niece that some dribbled out to pool between their feet. Their hot, rough, risky sex had been like a dream, the amorous act absolutely incredible. As they stood, bodies still conjoined, Emmeline's virile sperm was inseminating Abigail, knocking the girl up and creating the first of the six children they would eventually have.

It took almost five minutes for her cock to naturally soften, and when it did she released Abigail. The girl could barely stand, her legs trembling from the intensity of her breeding, and unhesitatingly Emmeline scooped her up and carried her niece to bed. She tucked them in under the blanket together, just like she had the night the coyotes attacked, and she cradled Abigail to her. The exhausted girl was already half asleep, but she managed to smile up at her aunt.

"I love you."

Abigail felt a soft kiss pressed to her forehead, then the older woman spoke.

"I love you too, darling."

With that Abigail was asleep, a soft smile on her beautiful lips. Emmeline held her niece tightly, thanking her lucky stars for how her life had turned out, and she grinned as a new chapter began to unfold.