Futa House on the Big Prarie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're here."

A mixture of relief and disappointment warred in Abigail -- she wanted her aunt to touch her again, to use her lips and fingers on her in a way no one had before, but she was also grateful that her sensitive, overworked snatch could finally have a break from the constant stimulation. Emmeline dismounted first, leading Midnight over to a tree and tethering him where he could graze. Then she took the basket from her niece before helping Abigail down. She reached up for the teen, her hands back on Abigail's hips, and when she lowered the girl down she couldn't help herself.

Emmeline stole another kiss, thirstier for the girl than a man who had been lost in a desert. Abigail giggled cutely, cheeks already rosy from the aftermath of her climax, and she fluttered her lashes coquettishly up at the older woman.

"Thank you, Auntie, that was so nice! I'd never done anything like that before, and I know we shouldn't be doing things like this together, since we're family, but...I really, really enjoyed it."

With a bold wink Emmeline bent to pick up the basket, tossing her long, blonde braid over her shoulder. She loved the way Abigail gazed adoringly at her, and she crooked a finger seductivly as she began walking away.

"If you like that, my little lamb, then there's a lot more I will happily do to you. Just follow my lead, darling."

Without missing a beat Abigail trailed after her, willing to go anywhere -- and do anything -- that her aunt asked. Anticipation blazed within her, a hurricane of libido ripping through the girl's nervous system. Her aunt clearly had something in mind, but what? That question would soon be answered, and in a way that would make them both very happy.

Emmeline got them settled in the clearing, the sky overhead a glorious, vibrant blue. She lay their picnic out: a loaf of bread, some dried meats, a wedge of cheese and a bottle of wine were paraded before Abigail. She had never drank before, though she had been old enough for quite some time, and as Emmeline poured two earthenware cups full she took the offered alcohol with some hesitation. Her aunt didn't miss this, an eyebrow quirking.

"Don't tell me you've never drank before?"

Abigail shook her head, her bun of messy, raven curls bouncing.

"No, I haven't. Pa gets so drunk all the time that I never wanted to be like him, so I simply didn't imbibe."

A frown creased Emmeline's face; she knew her brother-in-law was a lout, a man barely worth his salt who couldn't hold a job to save his sorry hide, but she didn't think he had a drinking problem as well. She understood her niece's reluctance, and didn't want to push the girl, but she thought that a drink to celebrate everyone surviving the attack the other night was in order. They were sitting near each other, legs stretched out as they relaxed in the sun, but Emmeline scooted over to Abigail. She gently cupped the girl's cheek, tilting her face up so the teen would see how serious she was.

"You don't have to, sweetheart. I thought it might be fun to have a drink in celebration of last night, but I don't want you doing something you're not comfortable with."

The girl still looked uncertain, but Emmeline could see that Abigail wanted -- at least in part -- to try. A smirk crossed the older woman's face, a naughty idea coming to mind.

"Maybe you'd be more interested if it was delivered like this?"

She took a small swig of the aged wine, bringing her mouth just shy of Abigail's. The invitation was clear, and it only took a moment for the girl to make up her mind. She eagerly pressed her lips to her aunt's, allowing the tart, fruity flavor to flow over her tongue.

"Mmmmm..."

Her sound was a mix of enjoyment and surprise, Abigail not expecting a liquid to have an almost dry tang to it. A moment later Emmeline pulled back, licking her lips as she gazed at her flushed niece.

"How was that?"

Abigail nodded, definitely happy with her first taste of alcohol. More than that, though, she appreciated how it had been given to her.

"Can I have another sip?"

Both women knew full-well that it wasn't the wine Abigail cared about, but their game was just beginning. For the next half hour they played, Emmeline slowly draining the first cup into Abigail. Then she drank the second one herself, both of them now feeling a pleasant, light buzz. As she finished that she found her gaze wandering across Abigail's curves, eyes sweeping downwards to the teen's pelvis. The wet spot on her niece's dress had dried, but she knew where it had been. Emmeline wanted to play, and she knew exactly how -- if Abigail would let her.

As they sat together, their bodies almost touching, Emmeline reached for the girl's breast. Abigail wasn't expecting the touch, her eyes widening as her aunt's hand gently groped her. She was lightly buzzed from the wine, and her eyes fluttered closed as she cooed happily.

"Ooooooh, Auntie..."

The sound was encouraging, the girl putty in her hand, and Emmeline wanted to see if Abigail would let herself be maneuvered into the position she wanted the girl in. The older woman pulled her hand back, earning an instant whine of protest from the teen, and she sat up. She patted her lap invitingly, her smoldering gaze drawing Abigail to her like a moth to a flame, and it took only a moment for her beautiful niece to move.

At first Abigail tried to sit sideways, keeping her dress down in a facade of maintaining some modesty, but Emmeline was having none of that. She hiked the girl's dress up to her knees, allowing her to straddle her aunt's lap, and Abigail bit her lip when she felt her aunt's cock pressing up from beneath Emmeline's dress.

"There, now I can enjoy my cup of wine the way I want."

Abigail tilted her head quizzically, her naivety not allowing her to guess what her aunt was up to. She learned quickly, however, when Emmeline began sliding the fabric off of her shoulders. It took only a moment for her breasts to be exposed, the large, perky globes sitting proudly atop her chest. She blushed furiously, her arms automatically crossing out of habit, but that wasn't going to stop the determined woman.

"Don't hide from me, sweetheart. You're gorgeous, and I want to see all of you."

Emmeline guided Abigail's arms down, sighing contentedly at the lovely, unobstructed view. Without a word she reached for her cup, and to Abigail's shock her aunt dipped her nipple right in it.

"Whhhhhaaaa..."

She didn't have the ability to finish her sentence, speech and brain function equally cutting off as her aunt's warm, soft lips wrapped around her wine-drenched nipple. They began suckling, the insistent pressure shooting delightful tingles of arousal straight down to Abigail's little pussy. After a moment the nipple was clean, Emmeline's heated gaze rising to meet her niece's.

"Do you want to serve me the rest of my wine, or should I just drink it straight from my cup?"

The teen shook her head frantically, not wanting her aunt to stop.

"I'll serve it to you, Auntie, just please keep going! I really, really like it."

That was all it took, Abigail's innocence slipping away in the space of a single day as a whole world of sexual possibilities opened up for her. As she sat there, pussy drenched and nipples hard while her aunt's experienced mouth pleasured her breasts, she knew that she was going to let Emmeline fuck her. She was going to give her virginity to the older woman, was going to let herself be thoroughly debauched, and she wanted it so badly.

With a soft, sexy little moan she ground her hips, putting friction right on Emmeline's cock.

"Auntie, take me, please."

Emmeline couldn't believe what she had just heard -- her often shy, demure niece was begging for something so taboo, so depraved, that it momentarily startled her enough to make the nipple slip from her lips with an audible pop. It would be so easy, so hot, so good...

"I can't, sweetheart. There's no cotton-root bark growing again until spring, and while I can pull out it's never a guarantee I'll make it on time."

It took a moment for her words to sink in through the sexual haze clouding Abigail's mind, and when their implication hit her pussy constricted longingly. Emmeline was saying she couldn't fuck her in case she knocked her up, a thought that hadn't crossed her mind once, and she didn't know it yet but the idea was now burned in there permanently. She would think about it regularly, every time her aunt teased her or played with her, and deep down she knew it was what she wanted the most.

--------------------------------------------------------

Over the next several months their relationship flourished, the bright hues of fall fading into the merciless, frozen claws of winter. They had prepared as best they could, the women having done well enough for themselves that they had plenty of rations, and their time was now being spent engaging in other activities. Sewing, whittling, reading, fucking, knitting and quilting kept them occupied through the cold days, the women content and happy in each other's company. It was a blissful, happy domestic life, and -- though Abigail was loath to admit it -- with every passing day she had less and less desire to travel north once her parents would eventually return.

By then Abigail had been trained into a champion cocksucker, the petite teen able to deepthroat her aunt's ten inches with ease. That was how her days started, now: her aunt's fingers in her hair guiding her head while Emmeline's cock slid past her lips. They no longer slept in separate beds, and during one particularly robust makeout session Abigail's tight little asshole had ended up surrendering to her aunt's demanding, insistent shaft. Since that night she had become the older woman's two-hole cocksleeve, Emmeline burying herself in her niece regularly. The sex was wonderful, dozens of loads being blown deep inside Abigail's perky bubble-butt or between her succulent lips, yet it didn't quench the two women's deepest desire.

Both of them wanted it to be Abigail's pussy taking Emmeline's cock.

Now that they were snowed in Emmeline and Abigail's sex drives were given free rein; the extra downtime allowed them to spend hours with Emmeline languidly licking her niece's cunt, or for her to ride the girl's ass while she fingered her pussy at a slow, steady pace until they both climaxed, or for Abigail's lips to remain around her aunt's cock for a half hour straight. Sometimes they just sat or lay together, bodies and lips touching tenderly as they kissed, and it was during one of these sensual sessions that things changed irreversibly.

Abigail was sucking Emmeline's cock, her pretty lips stretched snugly about the sensitive head, and her aunt was staring down at the teen in sheer wonderment. Emmeline would always love her dearly-departed Millie, but damn her niece had a sexual talent -- and endurance -- that far surpassed her late wife's. With a groan she climaxed, flooding the girl's throat with a hot wave of cum, and she didn't pull out until Abigail had eagerly swallowed every last drop.

Emmeline had been lounging on their bed, completely naked, and her equally nude niece had been laying between her legs to service her. When her climax subsided she pulled Abigail up the length of her body, kissing the teen passionately as Abigail nestled against her. She didn't mind the taste of her own seed, and she happily would have eaten it out of the girl's cunt if she was able to fuck that hole, so she liked to reward her niece's talented mouth in such a fashion.

"Thank you, darling. That was wonderful, and I love how dedicated you are to pleasuring me."

Abigail squirmed happily at the praise, her wet little pussy tingling with need. She took even parts pride and joy from using her mouth and ass to make her beloved aunt feel good, and she was so happy to have sex now be a part of their everyday lives. She gazed lovingly at Emmeline, the look returned in equal measure, and she knew how she wanted to receive her turn for pleasure. Back in autumn her aunt, the older woman an accomplished woodworker, had fashioned a smooth, fake cock out of oak to fuck her with, and it had since become Abigail's favorite toy once the pain of losing her virginity to it had passed. The pseudo-phallus had been loosely modeled after Emmeline's own cock, though not quite as long or girthy, and there was nothing more that the teen wanted than to feel it stretching her.

Except, of course, for the real thing.

"Auntie, will you use my wooden friend on me?"

A soft chuckle bubbled from Emmeline, who had already suspected what her wanton niece would ask for. She had it waiting at the side of the bed, the wood oiled and ready to go, so it was an easy task to reach down. With one arm she kept Abigail pinned on top of her, and with her free hand she placed the wooden shaft at the entrance to the girl's cunt.

"Lift your hips, dearest, then start lowering them. It's time for you to get your reward for being such a good girl for me."

The teen whimpered in anticipation, her hips lifting obediently to let her welcome the penetration. As gravity took hold -- helping her slippery snatch sink down along the smooth wood -- she sighed happily, grateful to finally have something between her legs. She began rocking back and forth, only her lower half able to move thanks to her aunt still pinning her in place, and she cooed blissfully as an orgasm began to build. Her sweet little cries were captured by the older woman's lips, Emmeline caging the girl's lewd sounds in a flurry of butterfly-inducing kisses.

It only took a few more minutes for her climax to wash over her, Abigail's stretched pussy gushing with delight, and she groaned into her aunt's mouth as her juices leaked down around the solid piece of wood wedged firmly in her cunt. There, that was better. Through her post-orgasmic haze she wished feverishly that it was her aunt's cock buried in her, not a replacement, but it was still superior to nothing. With a wet sucking sound Emmeline pulled the toy from the dazed girl's snatch, her lips still locked on Abigail's as she continued to steal all rational thought from her sexy niece, and she didn't break the kiss until the teen's cunt was vacant.

Once Abigail could think again she rolled off of her aunt, legs akimbo as she sprawled out on the bed, and she smiled coyly as Emmeline's hungry gaze immediately latched onto her spread, glistening thighs and pussy. She felt herself melting under the older woman's intense scrutiny, a shudder rippling through her petite body as Emmeline ran a single fingertip over her clit, and as her heartbeat sped up Abigail couldn't help but think that this was how a rabbit must feel when confronted by a wolf. She loved the effect she had on her aunt, how just one sound or look from her could send Emmeline into a sexual frenzy, and Abigail delighted in the power she held over her paramour.

Emmeline was wrapped around her finger, willing to do almost anything to make her niece happy, and the girl was about to see how far she could go. She knew the risks, knew what could happen, and she didn't care. If she had it her way she was going to live with her aunt forever, and it would only be a natural next step in their relationship.

"Auntie?"

Her soft question ghosted across the space between them, Emmeline instantly curious about the seriousness in her adored niece's tone. She withdrew her finger, ceasing to rub the girl's little love button, and she sat still while she waited for Abigail to speak. The teen hesitated for only a moment, then -- with a deep breath -- she broached the subject that had been anxiously swirling in her mind for weeks.

"Can I stay with you, even once my parents come back someday? Mama will have her hands full with the new baby, which should have been born a month or two ago, and now that I'm an adult Papa doesn't care what I do as long as I'm not under his feet. I'm so happy here, and I, I love..."

She wanted to say 'you', the trapped word burning in her throat, but Abigail didn't know how to set it free. She had never made a love confession to anyone, not even a couple of years ago when all the other girls in the town's one-room schoolhouse had been doing it, and she felt like a nervous wreck as she stared with wide, pleading eyes at her aunt. Emmeline, fortunately, sensed what was happening, a bright smile spreading across her face as realization dawned.

"Why, Miss Abigail Henderson, is that a love confession on your lips?"

The teen's cheeks, already rosy, deepened into scarlet as she gave the tiniest of nods. She had cast her eyes down, afraid to look at Emmeline in case there was any hint of rejection, and she squeaked in surprise when strong arms bundled her into them. Emmeline pulled her niece close, their noses almost touching, and she whispered conspiratorially.

"Can I confess something to you?"

Abigail nodded, words eluding her, and as her aunt leaned in to put her lips by Abigail's ear the girl felt a tingle run down her spine when warm air breezed over her.

"I love you, too. Not just as family, but as a woman loves another woman."

The words sent a shock rippling through her, Abigail's lips parting in a gasp.

"Oh, Auntie, you do!?"

Emmeline pulled back, smiling and nodding. Abigail flung her arms around Emmeline, the sudden move toppling the older woman back onto the hay-filled mattress and knocking the wind out of her.

"Eeeeeeek!"

The girl let out an excited squeal, her eyes shining with happiness.

"Does that mean I can stay!?"

Her aunt nodded, arms going about the teen's waist, and she grinned roguishly.

"Yes, darling, it does. But, if you're going to stay here then we're going to make it official."

Abigail scrunched her brows quizzically, not sure of what her aunt was implying.

"What do you mean, Auntie?"

Emmeline stood up, Abigail clinging to her, and with a wild whoop she spun the girl around in a dizzying circle. They collapsed back on the bed, Abigail laying on top of her aunt with Emmeline's arms tightly about her young lover as they laughed, and once they had caught their breath she explained what she had meant.

"After your aunt Millie passed away I never thought I'd find love again, with anyone, but it seems Cupid here planned differently for me. You were left here on my doorstep, looking like a lost puppy, and then over the months I saw you open up and let yourself shine. You're smart, beautiful, hardworking and kind, and I'm in awe of you."

Abigail wiped a smidge of wetness from the corner of her eye, her aunt's lovely words moving her to tears. No one had ever praised or acknowledged her until she had come to stay with Emmeline, and now her words were a whole new level that felt good, but almost overwhelming. The older woman wasn't done, however. She reached down, tilting Abigail's chin up to drill home the seriousness of her next statement.

"A young woman like you deserves everything I can offer, and part of that is my last name. I'm sure you've seen for yourself how unwed, pregnant women are treated, and if you stay I feel like you won't let me keep saying no to my cock going in your love-hole. That could lead to...complications...and I don't want you judged when we eventually have to make the trip into town for the yearly supplies I get each spring. If you marry me that'll save you a whole barrel of trouble, and -- selfishly -- I would love to be able to brag to everyone hwo meets you that you're my wife."

Her soft smile melted Abigail's heart, the girl immediately on board with the plan. She nodded as best as she could while Emmeline still held her chin, though a small frown creased her brows.

"You're right, I won't let you say no much longer, Auntie, but there's one thing that worries me..."