Futa Monster Arena: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mesanians of all races are talking to them, grabbing their bodies, you even see a human man being throatfucked by a big orc futa. He's choking and drooling all over her big member, it seems unnatural, being able to take such a big thing, you definitely couldn't.

You stare at them with a mixture of fear and excitement, is this what's waiting for you?

"Don't stare too long or she'll want you to join. Maybe you'd like that." V laughs.

You tell her that what you'd like is to see your mother.

She dismisses your demand with her hand: "soon, butt cheeks, she's in here somewhere."

You panic about her being used like that man in the corner.

"You idiot! Women are treated fairly, it's you, inferior beings, the ones we use as pathetic cocksleeves." Diana says bitterly.

"What my dear redhead means is that only men can join the futa arena, women in Mesania are respected as fertility goddesses of our beautiful descendants, we would never force ourselves on them." corrects V.

You remind her she drugged and kidnapped her as well, she chuckles and replies: "Believe me, in a couple of weeks she'll be thanking me for taking her to paradise."

You have no clue of what she means.

They take you to a stage in the middle of the lobby, and Diana claps for attention. Even the facefucking stops, the orc's cockhead still being slurped by the spellbound man.

V clears her throat and begins: "dear champions and sluts, I am glad to present to you the new promising addition to our ranks! He's a young, handsome businessman that got tricked and ended up as our bitch!".

Lydia slowly turns you around with her big warm hands, yanking your pants and pulling them down. While half the audience shouts obscenities and laughs, she parts your ass cheeks to show the new "price" to your new owners.

"Finger the slut!" A blue slime girl shouts. Soon futas are chanting for a fingering.

You beg Lydia with your eyes, and try not to cry from the humiliation and nervousness.

She smiles at you with her gorgeous face, and pushes your head into her immense sweaty rack, smothering you. Her bosom reduces the noise, you can barely hear a spitting sound over your head, and her cupped hand bathes your crack in a lot of wet saliva. While you fight to breathe, she pushes a big finger inside you, your moans are absorbed by her flesh, and she starts rubbing it around your insides.

You've toyed with your butt while masturbating before, even having a girl do some butt play with you, but her thick finger suddenly penetrating you is something unexpected.

The pressure hurts at first, but it slowly dissipates into pleasure. You can barely hear anything, all you can see is darkness, your attention is focused on the tender and moist chest and the feeling of a big finger exploring your ass.

Your penis is hard as a rock, and hers is shoving into your torso, it seems she has set it free, because it soon damps your used shirt.

The fingering pushes your dick into her fluffy thigh again and again, and it doesn't take long for the friction, front and back, from to turn into an orgasm. You spurt in between her woolly cow legs, and the crowd goes wild. She finally frees you from her tits and you get a mouthful of air right before she gives you a slurpy, big, deep tongue kiss, as you've witnessed before.

She surrounds you with her arm and raises her hand in victory. Everyone shouts and claps, it sounds like having a new sex slave is big news.

While you battle between being violated and horny, the trio take you to a passage leading to new rooms inside the stadium, these being more cozy than the jail you woke up in.

"We take good care of our sluts, believe it ot not." Diana winks at you, the nicest gesture she's had yet.

"You won't have a roommate for now, so enjoy your double room. I'll take you to see Gracey tonight. If you want a bath, talk to any futa, they have orders to not deflower you...yet." informs V.

"Also, save yourself the time and don't try to escape, will ya? You'll eventually see the walls surrounding your new home, you won't want to leave your mommy here, and..." the amazon gets closer to you and whispers: "you'll end up loving it here. I promise." She licks your ear with her long tongue, leaving a trail of saliva flowing down your neck, and leaves, changing again to her normal pissed off face.

V smirks at Lydia and leaves after the redhead. Now it's only you and the cowgirl who made you cum in your room.

You don't know what to say or do, you nervously check the room and sit on the bed. It's actually comfortable.

Lydia sits next to you, squashing your human-sized bed.

"We always take our subbies to the farm or our rooms, so these beds aren't ready for cowgirls." she excuses herself with a smile.

You doubt anything could unfaze her sweet attitude, but you also know she is more than happy to abuse you if she wants.

She stares at you for a while: "I like you. All of our boys are cute, don't get me wrong, but you..." she holds your face with her hand. "You make me moo!"

She starts kissing you again and puts you in her lap, she tonguefucks your mouth, while grinding her big dick under your taint and ass.

She takes her udders out of her outfit with expertise: "grab them, squeeze them!" You, confused but still horny, play with her tits. Your hands can't grab much more than her wide, pink areolas. You squeeze and pinch them as best as you can.

Her breasts are spotted, like the rest of her body, but hairless. She resumes the kissing and moos into your mouth, when she finally lets you breathe, she commands you to suck on the already erected nipples.

You take her whole areolas, the size of your fist, into your mouth and start sucking.

Now you've lost yourself in the pleasure, the thought of pleasuring a big futa cowgirl has you thrilled.

You suck and suck. "It's coming!" she cries. You soon find out what's coming, because your mouth floods with breast milk, it fills your mouth, and she pushes your head into her tit, almost swallowing you in, so you're forced to gulp it. It spills down her breast and she yells: "don't stop sucking!" while slapping your still naked butt strongly.

The pain induces you into sucking more. She turns you into the other tit, your belly gets full, and her dick is pulsating into you.

Despite her tits barely producing milk anymore, she keeps panting.

She lays you on the floor and starts masturbating her cock. You can finally see it, it's basically the length and width of your forearm, it has white, black and pink spots and its head is flat, with bumps all around it, like a crown. The scent is sweet but incredibly powerful, she starts spurting precum into your face. You start rubbing yourself unconsciously.

Her big, furry ballsack jumps up and down, and you swear you can see bits of a slit behind it.

"Cumming!" She cries out with a sweet but loud voice, and big amounts of syrupy white fluid dresses your face and body. Some gets into your mouth, it tastes like honey, and pushes you into trying to swallow more of her bukkake. She notices and points at your mouth with her last spurts.

You gladly taste and swallow it, despite being filled with another liquid, and you cum for the second time between her hooves.

When the post nut clarity hits, you realise of your new situation and the impossibility of escaping.

What have you done to deserve this? You don't know if that's a positive or negative, the only things that truly worry you right now are your business and, most of all, your mother. V told you they will respect her, but why would you trust that trickster?

After a good nap in a bed that, compared to your last lair, felt like heaven, you wake up and open the door slowly, fearing some wild futa might jump up on you. Well, you weren't wrong.

An ash-skinned dark elf, just slightly taller than you, walks up to you instantly.

"Need anything?" She sounds tired from just initiating a conversation with you, it fares well with her resting bitch face.

As a dark elf, she has red eyes and white medium length hair, unlike other futas you've met, she doesn't smell much, maybe a slight lavender aroma. She wears some weird black straps that barely cover her well-built body, and definitely not her bulge, covered with some dark underwear you're not familiar with.

You politely ask for the bath you were promised, and she shrugs her shoulders: "Follow me, new guy. Mira, by the way..." You also introduce yourself, awkwardly.

She walks away, swaying her proportionate hips, you can't help but stare at her ass, only covered by a thin, black string, and follow her just to keep watching.

She takes you to another building. You find out they have individual showers and a door which leads to a public bathroom, Mira tells you it's fairly big, like an oversized pond.

You decide to go for the individual path for now. You got aroused seeing the orc throatfuck back then, and wouldn't actually mind servicing someone like you did Lydia, but you were too ashamed... for now.

Mira takes you to the showers, they're what you'd imagine, shower compartments divided by walls.

She stares at you, then takes a soap bar out of a pouch.

"Do you want this?" You nod and say thanks, trying to reach out. She doesn't move a muscle, her red eyes are starting to scare you.

"Are Renellians so impolite? A favor for a favor." She pulls her underwear down. It seems futas are all for going straight to the point.

Her greyish dick is human-like and above average for one, it's definitely bigger than yours. You also tell yourself it's also very pretty. Honestly, it's a good looking cock...

In the back of your mind, pleasuring Mira doesn't sound so bad, also you'd like for her to stop piercing you with her stare.

You sigh and go down on your knees. You think trying to appease this seemingly angry futa would go in your favor and you let out the compliment about her penis your mind can't stop throwing at you.

"Oh, you think she's "pretty"?" Her seriousness dissipates, although no futa-superiority smirk can be found. "Well, then you should ask her to be your girlfriend, don't you think?"

You, weirded out, look up at her, but her cold aura comes back. You then ask her gorgeous cock to be your girlfriend.

There it is, the smirk.

"Oh, she's so happy, look at her!" She says with a friendlier voice as her member gets harder and pulsates, touching your lips. "Your first kiss! Oooh. I should've asked the gnomes for their "cameras", the sight of this would make her so happy every morning..."

You're clueless if she's just messing with you or is serious, but decide to go on with it for your well being, she's scary. Even scarier than Diana.

"Now you guys should make out, look at her, she's already salivating at the thought." Yep, her dark grey tip is leaking thick pre.

"Quickly, boyfriend. You don't want me to become impatient." She says with a colder voice, holds your hair and pushes you towards her hard member.

It smells... nice, not pungent like the others. You lick the precum, it has a weird taste, it's like an almost artificial floral tang, but it ain't bad.

As soon as your tongue touches her cockhead, she groans in delight. "More! Show your devotion!" You start sucking, first the tip, soon she pushes half of her dick in and you gag.

"Only?" She's disappointed and angry. "Momma V won't be happy, I'll have to teach this throat how to take futacock." She's talking to herself at this point.

She starts slowly thrusting in and out, going deeper each time, drool falling from the connection of your mouth and your new girlfriend.

Mira starts commanding you to relax your throat, slapping the side of your head repeatedly until you manage to take her whole length. "Augh! V never misses, you were made to take cock!" she yells.

You can't breathe, tap her strong thigh, but she yells: "Touch me one more time and I'll cut those hands and feed them to the hounds!". You quickly put your hands on your knees while she chokes you with her cock.

"How dare you touch someone else when you're pleasuring your girlfriend. She's very mad now." She finally takes it out and you breathe and cough. Tears are falling from your face, and a mix of drool and cockjuice slides from your chin.

"You have to make up for it. She's a demanding girl. You have to choke yourself on her, but first, you'll worship her balls." Mira holds her ball sack in her hand, it's compact but her testicles are very big and protrude from it.

If licking and kissing her balls allows you to breathe some more, so be it. You put your tongue to use on her wrinkled scrotum.

Mira moans and her cock drops more precum on your head. You're starting to think that soap isn't worth this, but your intuitions tells you that either you obey her every command or you never get out of here.

Between licks and kisses you start complimenting your "girlfriend", which makes Mira smile and caress your wet hair.

"Mhh, such a good boyfriend, you'll both remember your first date forever, right?"

You nod and she grabs her wet ball sack, confirming the rumors, she has a beautiful pale pink pussy. "Go ahead, pleasure her too, they're siamese, you know?" She chuckles at her own occurrence.

You are confident in your pussy eating skills, and get to work on her wet labia and clit. It tastes just like her cock, maybe even stronger.

She moans and swears, grabbing her erect dick and jerking it. "Gods, you're good! Such a good lover!" Her praises, contrasting her prior cold demeanor, fill you with confidence and enthusiasm.

Just when she seems to have forgotten about her previous desires, she backs off and forces you to take elfcock in your mouth by yourself, so you abandon yourself to this new pleasure and slowly impale your throat on her meat, pushing in deeper and deeper. She's shouting all the way, and right when her balls touch tour chin, she unloads long streams of jizz directly into your throat.

You stop yourself from slapping her thighs again in search of air. She takes a long sigh and lets you go.

"Be glad this ain't bath day, or you'd have dozens of other futas to suck. Don't get it twisted, you will have them, of all sizes and shapes, sooner or later..." She squats in front of you and whispers: "but don't you forget who your girlfriend is." Her eyes could pierce metal. Then she futasmirks and throws the soap bar at your feet, covering it in drool and cum. "Until your next date." She grabs her black underwear and leaves.

When your shaking body stabilizes, you stand up, grab the soap and take a warm, nice, deserved shower.

It took a long time to wash everything and your hair isn't in perfect condition, but you have managed to go back to your new room with no new incident, just a couple of wolf girls sniffing the air and searching for you from afar. You've been able to hear a big crowd chanting and yelling from the huge coliseum.

It's almost night time and you are starving, you've only had cum and breast milk for the day, but you're too scared to leave your safe place.

At sunset, someone knocks at your door. You get nervous and start to have a cold sweat.

It could be someone nice but too big like Lydia, or manageable but dangerous as Mira.

You know you can't escape your destiny so you clear your throat and welcome them in.

Diana barges in with a fruit and meat tray. After her, someone rushes in and hugs you. It's your mom.

You hug her back and kiss her all over, caressing her soft, blonde head of hair.

You inspect her, and so does she.

She looks fine and very happy to see you.

"My dear, are you okay? I've heard what they have planned for you..." she looks at Diana anguished, and the amazon slaps your ass with the futasmirk.

You blush and tell her you're fine, you don't want to worry her about things that, sadly, are out of your control. You ask her back and tell her how worried you've been all day.

She smiles warmly and kisses your nose. "I am fine, they have honestly treated me like a queen. Miss Diana, can I speak with my son in private?" Grace asks politely.

"No, can't do." Is the immediate answer. Diana sits on the bed you're not using and stares at you both unsettlingly.

Grace sighs and starts talking about her conversation with V.

Apparently, Faye met V not long after her divorce and developed a "friendship". She visited Mesania and "fell in love with the people", so V basically has her wrapped around her finger. She's been using her and other women to expand her businesses and bring new men into the arena, which is visited as a big tourism site by the whole continent.

It seems the human and high elf "gladiators" are carefully chosen by personality, physique and story, to create a charismatic character they can sell to the horde of Mesanians waiting for a spectacle; unlike the average sex slaves that seem to be pretty common on this side of the world.

The result of this treachery was Faye asking the government of your region for control of your business while her "good friends" appear, so it isn't resented. Since your organization is an important economical piece, and Faye has friends in the ministry, they granted it.

If you don't come back, everything could potentially become hers, as you don't have more family.

You told a few of your friends that you were on a business trip but, unluckily, didn't tell them about anyone involved, apart from your mother, of course, and the mention of a goblin, since it's so uncommon.

So now you're both kidnapped, in benefit of your supposed business partners.

You gather courage and turn to Diana to ask her about their intentions with your mother. You get that they want you for their sick games but your mother is no use for them, is she?

"Ask V the questions, little man, I'm the muscle, not the brains. And what muscles, huh, Grace?"

Your mother blushes and looks away.

"Oh, don't be shy. There's nothing wrong with noticing a good figure, right, buddy?" Now she's turned at you. "Come here, let's show your mummy how to have fun in Mesania."

You too look away now and ask her not to do it.

The amazon becomes upset: "What, so you can milk the cow but not me?". Grace turns back around. "You heard it, blondie, your son had fun with a futa cowgirl, and it was definitely not the only one. Now come here!" She yanks you quickly with her long, thick arm and throws you in her lap. "You'll both soon understand we did you a favor by taking you here. Just let yourselves go." She fiercely kisses you while grabbing your ass with both hands.

Her strong sweaty smell goes along with the strong taste of her mouth, it's like you're chewing a steak. The fact that you like steak and she's drop dead gorgeous (despite how imposing she is) makes it easier to give in to her.

"Miss Diana, please stop!" You can hear your mom while being emasculated in front of her. She pulls you back from the amazon embrace, which allows Diana to also get a hold of her and, this time softly, sit her on the other leg.

"Like mother, like son, what a couple snacks." She smiles at Grace, a string of saliva still connecting you both. "Are you sure you don't want to try me? V told me about you, how lonely you must have been... I could fill you with love, you know? I'll make you happy, I'll make you moan..." she gets closer to your mother's lips.

You can see your mother hesitating, hypnotized. You don't blame her, despite selfishly wanting mom all to yourself, you could see her feeling lonely these last years without a romantic partner, also Diana was so dominating, and so close...

Grace takes a look at you and moves away with a red face.

Diana scoffs and lets her go. "Fine, your choice, gorgeous. Leave now, V might want to have dinner with you." Grace turns her attention back at you.

She doesn't relent, demanding her to let you be, but it just makes Diana go harder on you.