Futa Monster Arena: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinds her big dick all around your ass while kissing you aggressively.

She eventually smiles at Grace: "If you really want to stay and watch, you're welcome to do so. I'll tell V later how horny you were to see your son milk my dick." She mocks her.

You're so embarrassed you ask your mother to go, promising you'll be fine. Upset, she storms off and slams the door. You feel horrible, but it's not like it's your fault, and at the moment you'd rather let her go than force her to watch more of this spectacle.

"Good pup, you can't wait to see it, can you?". She lets you go and puts her trousers down. She was going commando, and her hard shaft immediately stands up. It's longer than your face, although not as big as Lydia's. How are you going to take these big dicks at the arena?

Its musk overwhelms your sense of smell. She has a red tuft of pubic hair, and a little happy trail going towards her navel.

"Sniff me, get used to it. You'll smell futacock the rest of your life!" She lets out a cruel laugh and lays in the bed, with her hands under her head, waiting for you to pleasure her.

Having no other choice, you sniff her balls first, the smell is so potent that it makes you dizzy, but somehow the domination arouses you.

You give it some shy licks, it's sour from the sweat.

"Yes, clean them, keep showing your initiative and I might reward you."

You slob all over her balls, even sucking on them one after the other, filling your mouth with these big balls, making her cock bounce.

You grab a hold of her meat, surrounding its girth with both of your hands, barely reaching each other, then you start pumping. She groans and a pulse sends precum all over your face and her ball sack. You slurp that, actually curious about the taste. It's the most potent savor yet, you can only imagine what her seed tastes like, but you'll find out soon enough.

You pump fast, hoping for it to end soon, while your cock somehow knocks on your underwear for release. You doubt Diana will allow you to jerk off, so you nibble on her balls and work her up and down.

"Stop." She says. She stands up and throws you on the bed, taking your pants off and lifting your legs together and up. At this point you're scared for your life, but she just lays her big dick in between your legs, it reaches your navel; then she rocks it back and forth, fucking your thighs.

The space her penis creates allows your balls not to be crushed by your legs, and you just stare at this redhead beauty, with her bulging arms grabbing your feet. She starts to sweat profusely, and it drops all over you every time she fucks your limbs forth.

She thrusts harder, spitting in your face and calling you names eventually, her genitals throwing so much fluid all over you, you feel like you're that lubricated fleshlight your friend bought for you from the merchant gnomes.

The animalistic sounds she makes get louder, her dick pumps faster. "Pup, open up, I'm CUMMING!" She shouts and cums all over your body with the strength of a hose.

Her cum is very white and thick, it splashes your face, and the taste is very sour, you doubt she ever ate pineapple.

When she stops moaning and cumming, she goes to your bed and rests there, covered in her sweat and the juices that splashed on her.

Luckily, she did most of the work and you're not tired, just a slight pain at the back of your thighs and on your dignity. You complain about being filthy just after taking a shower.

"Too bad, get used to it. You can always get another shower but..." she sighs "you risk getting caught by another cock." She stands up and walks towards you, her now flaccid cock slaps against her legs.

"I recall promising a reward. Do you deserve it, though?"

Indecisive, you stay quiet.

"I guess that's a no, too bad..." she turns around.

Curiosity and the excitement for a "reward" beats the fear of the unknown and you call for her, asking for that price.

"That's my boy! Now on your knees."

You don't understand what good could come from kneeling, but she forces you to kneel in front of her and directs her cock once again towards you.

"Put those lips around my head, buddy. NOW!" Startled, you obey. "Good pup. Now, it's common knowledge that pissing after sex is good for you, don't ask me why, I just want you to drink my piss. Oh!" She starts pissing a warm, flavorful stream into your mouth. "Swallow! Whatever you drop onto the floor, you'll slurp back in!"

With tears in your eyes, you swallow her strong stream. You had the fame of being a good beer chugger, but never expected to put that to work this way.

She finishes after a while, dries her cockhead on your cum-filled face, doing the opposite effect.

"Ah, that was good! I'll be using you frequently, pup. I'll be a good mistress and forgive you for the drops you spilled. Now eat something, if your stomach isn't full, that is, heh! Then have some sleep, tomorrow is your big day! Someone will wake you up and take you to get ready."

You try to question her about that, but she shrugs: "I'm the muscles, not the brains. See ya soon, pup!" She leaves the room half naked, forgetting some clothes there.

You're covered in sweat, cum and piss, none of them yours. You take the dirty covers off your bed and throw them on the floor, then lay on it. It still smells like the amazon, your bulge grows bigger at the thought of every way you've been used today.

Ashamed, you grab the sheets again and cover yourself on them, sniffing them while you masturbate.

You orgasm thinking of big cocks and the different tastes of cum you've tasted and have yet to savor, then throw them on the floor again and dream of what tomorrow holds out for you.