Futa Monster Arena: The Beginning

Story Info
Your mother has a business partner. Is she hiding something?
8.1k words
3.8
5.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your world is populated by many creatures.

The humans and the elves are the most civil, both factions live in Rennell, the biggest continent in the world. They have allied to protect themselves and each other from more "hostile" civilizations.

From the latter, the more prominent ones, and the ones you see more regularly are orcs and goblins, coming overseas from Mesania, across the Noire sea. Most of them are merchants selling extravagant accessories, goods or weapons.

You're a human, your city is nothing out of the ordinary, fairly big, fairly peaceful and kind of fun sometimes.

There's festivals, fairs, tournaments and the sort.

Your father sadly passed away a couple years ago. He was a merchant, a good one, and your mother has successfully taken charge of the business since.

You have recently stopped lounging around and started taking part on the success of your company.

Your mother Grace is gorgeous, beautiful long blonde hair, amber eyes, average height and good curves.

People always wondered what she saw on your father, you remember once getting into a fight because a classmate called her a gold digger.

Now that she's a widow, she has her fair share of suitors. She always rejects them graciously, she tells you in private you're the love of his life as a recurring joke.

One morning you wake up and find your mother talking to a mature female goblin with a big rack. She is taller than the other goblins you've met, dresses fancy, has curly, shoulder length, brown hair and big dark eyes. Her full red lips form a big white smile, you don't know why you thought greenskins would have ugly yellow teeth.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" Your mom has her usual morning smile. "Meet Voissi, she is a big merchant from the west and has a great offer for us."

You all sit down at the table and Voissi speaks with a sweet but sharp tone of voice: "Hello, young man, you can call me V. I'll try to be concise. There's a great occasion in my home country that's being unexploited. The copper that's so common and cheap here scarce overseas. It's so expensive it will change all of our lives. I know your family has connections with the greatest merchant fleets at this side of the Noire. I have my corporation ready to distribute the goods all over Mesania. Beautiful Grace here would like your approval to agree to a contract between our renowned businesses." She finishes, seeming pleased with his speech.

You have heard about long term trade across the sea, which proved very beneficial due to the resource difference between continents, but your father always preferred to keep business with elves and fellow humans. "They're trustworthy." he always said.

You politely appreciate the opportunity and ask for some time to discuss it with your mother.

"Of course, young one! I didn't expect less from the future of Rennell!" You knew goblins were entertainers but this is too much praising. "I'll come back in two days, hoping for an answer."

You give goodbyes, V gives a sloppy kiss on your mom's hand and bounces her surprisingly big round butt outside.

After she's gone, you tell your mother you're suspicious of the goblin and remind her that father wouldn't want to do business with Mesania.

"Come on, honey! I expected you to be more open than your dad. He was an incredible businessman, but his old ways manias stopped the expansion of our business... I heard some old friends from the north are getting very rich with exchanges overseas, why can't we give it a try?" She gives you puppy eyes, she knows how to persuade you.

Since she's been handling the organization for a long time, you give in to her desires.

You spend the time scrubbing information from the opposite continent and the goblin, which isn't much. You also spend time with your mother, having a nice dinner and giving her a necklace she had an eye on for some time.

You know she wouldn't do anything to put your stability at risk, and if this new dealing didn't work you had more fronts opened.

Two days pass and the goblin knocks on your door again, this time with an elf you know very well.

She's Faye, an old friend of your dad who, months after your father's death, stopped showing up at social events. She is taller than you. Her long platinum hair falls over her shoulders up to her hips, and her fair skin is the envy of any human girl. She has the prettiest purple eyes and a slim constitution, common with high elves.

She's recently divorced and managed to keep the control of most mines the matrimony possessed. Obviously copper mines.

"My dear Grace! You look stunning! And this big, strong man? Who is he?" She jokes and hugs you both with her usual cheerfulness.

"Faye, it's been so long. How are you doing?" asks Mery, surprised by her appearance.

"Better than ever, sweet Grace. I am so liberated and... enjoying the single life. And you? Are you seeing someone?" She smirks to your mom.

"Oh, no. My sweet boy is the only man I need." Mom eyes you with a conniving look.

"Darling, you really need to explore and keep living life!" Faye pressures, despite the clear discomfort of both your mom and you.

V catches on and breaks the conversation: "My beautiful ladies, let's keep the discussion for later and talk business, shall we?" She holds both women by the hips and directs them towards the big dinner table in the middle of the living room.

You start negotiations and percentages, which are more than fair in your opinion. Faye vouches for the lack of copper in Mesania and steps up to provide the mineral. You'd conduct it to the other continent and the goblin would dispose of it all across its unknown lands.

After an hour of talking and the signing of an official contract, valid for both Mesania and Rennell, you shake hands with the guests and agree to a dinner in celebration.

You walk to a near restaurant, people stare at the sight of some of the most famous faces in the city accompanied by a goblin. A group of young men takes a look at all the women, you won't lie, they are all gorgeous in their own ways.

None of you give attention to the gossip, having in mind the millionaire contract you just signed.

You are conducted to a fancy table with good sights of the city and the river across it.

The goblin and you choose the same course, a vegetable soup for starter and ribeye as a main course. The goblin slurps the soup and licks and chews on the meat. Both you and your mom are a bit ashamed but don't comment on it. Faye, on the other hand smiles at her with amusement and cleans the corner of her mouth, stained with sauce. You find this act weird but, again, don't comment on it.

"So," V says "when will you be able to come?".

"Come where?" Grace asks.

"To Mesania, of course. You won't want to do business with an organization you don't know, in a land you have never been, right?" She exclaims, as if it were obvious.

You look at your mother, unsure of wanting to travel to such a looked down on place.

"Of... Of course, V! We'd love to see your land and meet your coworkers." You hope your mother is just being polite and isn't thinking on traveling to belligerent lands.

The reunion ends, and you go home with mother. You keep on talking about the opportunities that just opened to you, maybe copper is just the start of a new and prosperous commercial route for you.

"We have to find a good transport ship, I can't put you at risk, the Noire is very feared, there's talk about monsters in the Mesanian shore."

You look at your mom dumbfounded. There's no way she is actually planning on sailing to Mesania, right?

"Come on, V is right. We have to meet our new partners and supervise the route and distribution. That's the basic thing to do!" She answers to your complaints sharply. "I can always go by myself if you disagree..."

No way you're letting your sweet mother make such a trip alone. Despite your reticence, you leave it in her hands.

Two weeks later, you're sailing aboard the best vessel your mom could find. It's very big and beautiful, with golden props and a blue and white sail with the symbol of Rennell.

V and Faye are joining you, the former delayed her travel back to accompany you, and the latter with the same intention as you, to watch over the deal. She also declared that V got her curious about what Mesania can offer.

Supposedly, food there is incredible, although not as refined as Rennell's, there are tons of landscapes to choose from, beaches, valleys, forests and deserts, it's way more varied than the beautiful but common countryside Rennell has to offer.

Two weeks have passed, which means the end of the navigation due to a favorable wind. You've been sleeping in a double room with your mom, and so have Faye and V. You spend the days talking about business and pleasure, V has a great curiosity about sexual preferences and kinks that your mother and you are reticent to fulfill. She's very nice and open about her feelings and thoughts, though.

You start enjoying her presence more and more, feeling more relaxed with your future business with her and the travel; if she's that kind, why can't the rest of Mesanians be it too?

Tonight the four of you have the last dinner on board. V seems of excellent humor, Faye not so much. She looks nervous, clinging onto V for reassurance of some kind.

"Do you feel fine, dear?" your mom asks.

V holds Faye's hand lovingly and says: "Don't worry, beautiful Grace, she's just sick to her stomach so she won't be having anything more than some tea tonight.".

You've been picking up on cues about them having more than a friendship since you met V, she is very loving, so you blamed it onto goblin tradition, but now you're starting to get suspicious.

Relations between Rennellians and Mesanians are very uncommon, you've never met one, but after meeting V your prejudices are starting to disappear.

While having the usual chatting, you notice V not having her soup, which is especially delicious tonight, and you inquire after her on it.

"Thanks for caring cutie, I am not very fond of the taste of oysters, so I'll ask for something else later on." she gives you a smile and keeps inquiring Grace about her body count, much to your dismay.

After Grace politely declined to answer for the tenth time, V gives up and starts talking about Mesania, its lands and people.

When you finish dinner, V asks to hang out in their room. It's not the first time you've spent time in private so you're more than happy to do so. Maybe she'll finally teach you about that Mesanian card game she brought with her.

You're sitting in both beds when, suddenly, your mom starts getting sleepy.

"Oh, dear. I don't know what's gotten into me." she yawns.

"You can sleep in my bed, honey" V tucks Grace before you can check on her.

It's uncommon for her to doze off like that, but she is breathing normally, with a smile on her face, so you don't give it much importance.

Faye looks calmer now, and joins the conversation more naturally:

"I'm curious, have you heard about futas?"

That out of the blue question freezes you for a moment.

Of course you've heard about futas, most Mesanian races had more genes than humans do, therefore mutations made a third sex possible. Taller, stronger individuals, with breasts and cocks. Some people say they also have female genitalia, others doubt it.

Since they're so powerful, their attitudes are said to be mostly dominant, therefore they prefer penetrating instead of being penetrated.

At war times they were rumours of mass raping Renellian prisoners, it was very feared by soldiers. High ranks, of course, found it a good way to make soldiers fight until their last breath; so you think, in a way, they used it as propaganda.

Due to your ignorance, if you ever met one, you are unaware, they're supposed to have some differences but don't have a big F branded on their foreheads.

All of a sudden, you notice your limbs going weak.

"Are you okay, darling? I hope Faye hasn't upset you with that inquiry, we just wanted to confess something." V stands up and in front of you. Faye stays behind her, while you feel dizzy and try to pay attention to this weird event.

The elven milf grabs V's pants and slowly pulls them down, while the goblin smirks at you, seeing you struggle to keep your eyes open.

You start to see blurred, her pants keep going down, and a thick, green member appears, strapped to one of her thighs with black velcro. It's pulsating, as if begging to be set free, which Faye obliges by pulling a strap. It immediately gets up to full attention, the head is of a darker green than the goblin's skin, and you manage to see a drop of wetness falling down from head to base.

Both of them are amusingly watching your reaction, while you slowly doze off in bed, at your mom's feet. The last thing you hear are a couple of shady laughs and a silhouette kneeling down and immersing its head in another's crotch.

You wake up with a headache, fighting to remember what the hell happened.

As you recover, you think of your mom. Looking around, you notice you're in some kind of dungeon. Light reaches you from a small window near the ceiling. You're laying on some smelly rags that serve as a mat.

You're in your underwear, the room is warm. You look outside the cell and see a tall body sitting backwards, playing with cards. They have keys dangling around their hips, so you guess it's the jail guard.

You stand up, almost falling back again, falling into the bars and making noise.

The guard turns around startled, you see a green face, big tusks, amber eyes, a flattened nose and a tough look.

She stands up, allowing you to see her big rack and muscular abs. She is about a head and a half taller than you.

"So the new meat has woken up." She says with a deep but feminine voice, while walking up to you, not before grabbing the ring of keys.

You inquire on why are you here and your mother's whereabouts.

"Hush, slut!" She shouts, you step back and almost fall to the hard floor. "I don't allow you to make no questions."

She nonchalantly opens the jail door and gets inside. You can smell her sweat, you have met a couple of orcs before, but they smelled like woody perfume, not this raw pheromonal musk.

You are 100% sure that if you tried to fight her then and there, she'd smash your head against the floor, so you contain your nervousness and stand still.

She gets close, towering over you. Her big tits reach your face, and she looks down at you with some kind of smile. Her tusks make it look terrifying.

"I guess I'll be nice and tell you about what to expect. You're in the Futa Arena, the best entertainment industry of Mesania!" She opens her arms, as if you could see beyond this dark prison cell. "You'll spend the rest of your days being ravaged by cocks. Which reminds me, I haven't tasted your insides yet. I prefer my cocksleeves awaken and crying." She's about to put her big hands on you when you hear a cough.

Both of you turn around like deer in the headlights to see V, accompanied by two tall, muscular bodyguards, both with big breasts, but their bulges shout futa.

One of them is a cowgirl, she has brunette hair, big brown eyes and a sweet face that contrasts her act of a bodyguard. Her tits are immense, and she smiles at you, not paying attention to the conflict at hand.

The other one looks like a human, but taller and more muscular than any you've met, you guess she's an amazon, due to her garnet face paint. Her fiery red hair falls to her butt, her green eyes are gutting the orc, and her thighs are wider than your head.

"Aksha, I'd appreciate if you followed my orders and protected our goods. It wouldn't be the first time you broke a toy and lost us the "first time's" money."

"Yes, ma'am, sorry..." Aksha quickly goes back to the table, looking down all the way.

V finally looks at me with a wide smile: "Honey, I apologize for the rough awakening. Is everything to your liking?" She mocks you.

As you did before, you demand answers, and she quickly puts her hand up to shut you up.

"I understand this is too much to take in at once, so since I was the one to bring you here, unprecedented, by the way, feel lucky, I will guide you around this wonderful place. Chop, chop!" She claps and starts walking away.

The amazon gives you a couple seconds of courtesy, in case you feel like following her boss by yourself, then yanks you by the arm and basically carries you through the corridor. Her scent, although different from the orc's, is very overpowering...and sexy.

"As you see, this section of the area is basically empty, it's for newcomers and we've had a rough time picking and.. "taking" the right ones. We're so excited you're here, poor Akhsa is tired of the same cumdumps, so I won't be too rough on her later."

You again ask for your mother.

"Quit worrying, you'll meet her soon." She grins.

You pass a cell that has a couple of elven males, they start begging to be set free. The cowgirl gets closer and caresses both of their faces, they're too scared to even pull away, and she seizes the chance to grasp one of them and tongue kiss him, while grabbing his ass and rubbing her bulge on his thighs.

He sounds like he's choking on her wide tongue, his prison partner walks away to avoid the same fate.

"Go get him, Lydia!" V cheers on the cowgirl.

You, despite the belligerence of the situation, can't help but feel aroused.

Since you knew of futas, you've always wondered how it would feel to be dominated by one, and you were close to find out back in your cell. You were scared shitless, but seeing her and smelling her, imagining what she'd do to you, you are ashamed to confess you got excited.

The amazon starts humping you, her big trunk dominating your ass crack.

Thankfully, after a minute of drowning the prisoner in cow tongue and saliva, Lydia lets him go, his struggling makes him fall to the floor, his pretty elvish face is red, and he's gasping for air.

You notice Lydia's bulge is threatening with breaking through her linen pants.

The three futas laugh and keep moving.

They take you out of the jail building, you step on a dirt yard with patches of grass here and there. The sun is very warm and you appreciate feeling it at last.

"Move, shorty." Says the amazon, rudely.

"Don't be mean, Diana. Let the poor boy breathe." replies Lydia.

"Shush, big hips. The sooner V finishes the "tour", the faster we get to play with this boytoy."

"Oh, you're right! Let me." Lydia effortlessly grabs and carries you on her warm, soft body. She smells like freshly cut grass.

You're afraid she'll french kiss you like that poor guy, but she is content with smooching all over your face, which quickly becomes damp with her drool. You turn sideways so she doesn't notice your erection.

V shows you around, there's more than one stone building for prisoner accommodations, all connected by the patio.

Then, there are huts for the guards and other workers, "farms for breeding", a big bathhouse and, at the end of the road, a big stadium.

You're informed that behind it there's Malkatum, the capital of Mesania, you can see a couple of tall buildings behind the forest that surrounds the big stadium.

You reach the arena backdoors. They are huge anyways, black with golden embellishments.

They're guarded by oni women, both red-skinned of different tones, taller than anyone on your group, with white hair and yellowish eyes. Their faces are beautiful but very serious, they have some black marks on their faces and bodies, and huge bulges that palpitate when they check you up and down.

They open the big doors with one hand on the ringed pulls, flexing their biceps and staring at your butt as you come in.

You walk into some kind of lobby. You see a bunch of Rennellians, some frightened, some excited.