Futa Monster Arena: The Premiere

Story Info
It's your "big day", enjoy.
8.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, you wake up in your bed, with the bright sun warming your feet.

This time there's no sweaty futa masturbating to the sight of you, you kind of miss it.

You remember that weird shaman's ritual, but there's nothing different with your body, at least not noticeable.

You get up, change into new clothes, a grey shirt and brown pants. They're soft and baggy.

Hungry and thirsty, you get out of the room. The corridor is empty.

As soon as you walk down the stairs, Mira grabs your arm with a serious face.

"Where's the boyfriend going so early in the morning? Is he, perhaps, having an affair?"

You say a nervous hi, and explain you're hungry.

"Alright, let's feed you." She pulls your arm and walks outside the stadium.

The ground is muddy, it must have rained while you slept.

You have no shoes on and neither does she.

You arrive to the "farm", it's a square building, with a door big enough for the onis to go through. She cleans her feet with a rug thrown on the floor, and so do you.

You go inside to a common room. There's a huge, round mattress covered in a red silk sheet in the middle, it's filled with dried cum tains.

There's a fireplace at the end and a bunch of large and comfortable couches and chairs.

There are many doors at the sides.

"Welcome to the cum farm, here's where we mostly satiate our desires outside of the arena." she says with her usual bored tone.

She walks towards the left end.

You pass a room where there's a huge bed, and two orc futas are ravaging a couple males in prone position, with their backs to you.

Their muscular buttocks are glistening with sweat, and their testicles are slamming the bed as they destroy the rectums of whoever is shouting under them.

A cute elf with short, blond hair is laying on the floor at the foot of the bed, passed out, with a bloated belly and white, creamy cum flowing out of his mouth and ass.

You notify Mira that you were told your first ass fuck would be in the arena.

"Well, yeah, and that's today. You need to prepare, don't you? I asked Mom to be the one to do so. My "pretty" cock was eager to see you again..." she futasmirks at last.

You get inside a room with a pillory in the middle and different BDSM toys hanging on the walls, such as lashes, handcuffs of different sizes and paddles.

You've never seen a pillory, it's such an antiquated punishment. You've seen it in old history books, though.

Mira lifts the top part: "In you go, boyfriend."

Seeing your hesitation, she starts tapping the floor with her foot and her face sours.

She goes towards you menacingly, you lift your arms in surrender and quickly put your head and hands into the semicircles.

She closes the apparatus over you and you hear a clac.

You hear friction and something light dropping. She walks up to your face, her grey cock now bare and being jerked off by her hand.

"Won't you greet her with a kiss?" You plant a kiss on the tip, it tastes as you remember, like sucking the nectar off a flower's stamens.

"Good boy" she taps your head like a dog.

Then she forcefully fucks your mouth.

You notice you barely gag now, and are picking up on your breathing to be more comfortable.

Maybe the training with Mom and the others is actually helpful, and not just to get some steam off of them.

She pushes all the way in, and orders you to lick her balls as you choke on her bald groin.

You notice for the first time that your tongue is now longer. Has to be Astrid's doing.

After polishing her smooth sack, she takes it out completely and jerks it until she bathes your face in cum.

"Clean" she presents her dick and pulls her foreskin back all the way.

You open your mouth once again, and she introduces half of the semi-erect cock in. You tighten your lips around her girth and slurp all the leftovers.

Her cum is sweet and sour, and more watery than others you've had to gulp, which makes it a smoother drink.

"Hope you liked breakfast, boy." She grabs your jaw, opening your mouth, and spits in it. "There, dessert."

She chuckles and walks around you towards your butt, yanking your pants off.

"We don't want to get your new clothes dirty, huh..."

You ask if you could at least get somewhere more comfortable, your lower back is starting to ache.

"Don't get it twisted, bitch boy. She loves you with all her... "heart", but what I love is seeing you suffer. Can't wait to be able to thoroughly train you. So shut your mouth or I'll..." after some seconds of tension she storms out of the room.

You can't see anything, you're facing the wall.

You hear steps, more than one person.

"Well, well, well..." you recognize that thrilling voice.

Who now stands behind you is none other than Aksha, the orc that supervised you in prison, her green cock pointing towards you.

It's big and thick, a bit smaller than Mom's, but it would put any Renellian to shame. It's wet with juices, maybe she was one of the futa orcs in the other room.

"Isn't this exciting? What a beautiful reunion." You feel like it's going to be anything but beautiful, although her figure is kind of stunning.

She's very ripped, she's what you bet Mom looked like twenty years ago, not like Mom is looking bad, far from it.

You compliment her naked figure, and you mean it.

Her vengeful look softens a bit.

"You don't mean it... I hate being played with, you're getting what you fucking deserve for shaming me!" She gets closer.

"Careful now," you hear Mira's cold voice at your butt "he is taken, and isn't to be harmed. He also has his debut today..." She says this last part with even less enthusiasm.

"Oh, it seems that grey cock has found a new boytoy! Hahaha!! What happened with the last one?"

Mira scoffs: "The asshole was bought by some ugly centaur hag, friend of V's!"

"I doubt he has an asshole anymore, I'd find another name." She laughs at her own dirty joke. "Well, let's not change the subject... Don't worry, if I'm too harsh, the shamans will patch him up."

She pulls your hair, and as you open your mouth her big orc cock penetrates all the way to your throat.

She groans and shouts, spitting on you while at it.

"Fuck, it's a tight fit! Who'd have thought Mom's had this pipe already. Thank the gods for magic!"

Said this, she starts banging your mouth, going even deeper each time, until your nose bangs her sweaty, dark pubes, which hold a specially strong odor.

Your cock is hard and throbbing from the feeling and taste of her cock.

You can feel her in your esophagus, it feels so unnatural, but being used like this by a muscular, hung futa is also very hot, and the lack of pain is a relief.

You're close to cumming just from being used and abused by these futas.

You feel wetness in your butt. As Aksha fucks your throat, Mira starts fingering your ass.

She's anything but delicate, at least her fingers are slender, and you think she's using her own spit as lube.

It doesn't really matter because, with very little time to adjust, she adds fingers and fingers, making wet sounds that compete with the slaps of Aksha's groin on your face.

"Oh! The sissy tightens even more! Quickly, fist him deep!" Aksha yells.

As Mira introduces her whole fist in your asshole, you cum a strong and watery stream, squeezing the orc's cock with your anus as she shouts vulgarities.

Your recent orgasm doesn't stop them from playing with you.

After some minutes of spitroasting, Aksha growls and cums a long, sticky amount inside you.

When she pulls out, you spew a long stream of it.

"Gods, do you remember when they put gills on the sluts?" Aksha asks Mira as she uses both her hands to fuck your behind.

"Yeah, most of us didn't like them, so they simply expanded their air holding capacity."

"Well, I thought they looked cute..." shrugs Aksha.

"You can always get your pets some."

"You crazy?" Aksha scoffs as she passes her cummy dick all over your face. "Their fees are madness, if the arena didn't collect so much money, not even these would get their treatment."

"They don't even get paid that much, I think V secretly provides them with more disposable Renellians for their experiments."

"Hear that, boy? You better behave or you'll end up a mutant toy for some giantess in the west!"

"He's mine." Mira argues with a serious tone.

"I know, I know... Need help over there? I'm sure the princess misses her servant."

Mira agrees and they swap places.

As Aksha's hand, almost the size of your head, starts getting into your gaped hole, you moan. It feels better than anything you've ever felt.

Has Astrid made you more sensitive? It doesn't feel like normal pleasure, but you gladly give in to it.

Mira turns around and opens her ass cheeks for you. "Lick." She commands.

You have been fantasizing about rimming a dominant futa for a while, and Mira will definitely taste better than an orc.

She presses her stinker into your mouth, you smell her sweet, lavender fragrance even from her butthole.

You start teasing her ass with your mouth, working around her wrinkles as she makes pleasure sounds.

When it's covered in saliva, you press your flexible tongue into her pucker and introduce it slowly.

Her movements tell you she's jerking off.

Every time the orc fucks your ass with her big fist, you are pushed into Mira's anus, as much as the pillory allows you to.

Feeling Aksha's knuckles deep into where your intestines should be, you feel the craziest orgasm and are pushed to ejaculate once more, an even larger quantity, into the floor.

You notice the puddle reaching your feet.

Mira turns around, jerking her cock towards your mouth.

"Open." You obey and are fed her second batch of elf cum. You can't take all of it and some falls on the floor.

"You're cleaning that up with your tongue, bitch. Ak, I think that's enough, we don't want him THAT loose.

The hung orc takes her forearm slowly off of you, making your legs tremble as you feel her knuckles pull back from your sensitive pleasure tube. Then she roughly slaps your bare ass cheek.

"I'm gonna imagine it's you I'm pounding into the mattress next door, fuckpup." You hear her leaving the room. "It WILL be you some day..."

Mira finally opens the pillory, and you go on your knees.

"Good, now clean your mess like a good boyfriend should." She's pointing in between your legs, where your own puddle lays.

You beg her not to, and her face sours.

"Hmmm, you will kiss my feet whenever you beg."

You crawl towards her, her feet are as pretty as her cock is. You kiss and lick both her feet.

"Good, submit... Fine, my cock is begging for me to forgive you." She walks around you and lays her soft penis on your shoulder.

"This is what we're going to do. You'll take rags and a cube of water from the cleaning room, outside on your left. You'll clean this whole room like you've never, obviously, cleaned in your life, ex-rich boy. Then you will come into the room right across this one, you will go on your knees, you will massage my feet with your hands and tongue until I am about to cum, you will put your mouth around my cock and swallow your last meal before you go meet V and your mommy, with the taste of my perfect cum still in your gums. Deal?"

You kiss her tip and nod vigorously.

Careful not to step into another bored futa, you knock on V's door. Mira was right, you still have traces of her spunk in your mouth.

Grace opens with a bright smile.

"Dear!" She hugs you tightly and kisses your cheek. "Your breath smells funny."

You hear V's cackle and see her thrown in bed, naked, with her arms up and legs expanded. Her chunky, flaccid cock lies on her right thigh.

It's almost comical seeing a goblin in such a huge mattress, but you're not happy she's so comfortable being naked next to your mother. You ask her about it.

"It's my room and I am about to get dressed for the spectacle. Any problem?" V's gaze darkens.

You stutter a no and look down.

Grace holds your arm lovingly and excuses you: "Your nerves are starting to crawl into you, right? Your "big day" is in a few hours." She smiles softly.

She's not wrong and you agree, feeling forced to apologize to the naked goblin.

"Don't worry, buddy." says V "We have to go to the auction. The girls must have it ready."

You ask about this action.

"Do you ever explain anything to my son?" Grace asks.

"My bad, I've been "busy" lately." V glares at your mother. "Well, we have to choose your first opponent, and many futas are ready to pay LOTS for a cute human's anal virginity."

She gets up from the bed and stands next to Grace.

"Because you're an anal virgin, right? Don't answer that. It's not like it matters anyway, you definitely haven't been ripped a new one like you will soon. Now, let's get ready!"

After your mom and the goblin choose outfits for both of them from a huge walk-in wardrobe full of clothes of every style and color, chatting like they were old friends, while you sit on the side of the bed like a lost child, your mother takes your hands and helps you stand up.

She's wearing a pretty white and golden sundress, and V has a strapless green and red satin dress.

"Listen dear... I know you never imagined you'd be in this situation. Heaven knows I've felt guilty, stupid, a failure... And I know you've put a happy face for me these days, I appreciate it. I love you more than anything in the world, and I know you feel the same about me. That's why we'll make this work. Because we have each other."

She gives you a stern embrace, then V cleared her throat.

"Well..." mom sounds more nervous now. "There's something else I had to tell you... You see... V and I..."

You interrupt her to tell her you know about her relationship with V. If it wasn't obvious before, seeing V naked next to her removed all doubt.

"I told you, he's not blind!" Says V with a self-sufficient smug. "But I guess you don't wanna know the details... do you?"

Just like last time, they let you bathe while they wait in the bedroom. This time, you hear more than laughs.

When you're drying your hair with a towel, you hear some slurping sounds and high-pitched squeals of pleasure.

You dress up in the clothes your mom chose for your premiere and knock on the door, afraid of what you might encounter.

"Come out, let us see you!" You hear V on the other side. You tell her there's no way you'll go out dressed like this.

"Don't be silly, honey!" Says your mother with a full mouth. You hear a plop and now her normal voice: "V and I chose that for you, don't be rude and come out!"

As you open the door you find exactly what you expected, your mother was on all fours, hands on V's thighs and mouth on her thick, goblin cock, as V stared at you with her mouth opened and eyes squinted in pleasure.

"You were right, love! He looks fantastic in white and pink, and look at that miniskirt!" V exclaims. "Lift it up, so we can see the panties Grace chose for you." She futasmirks.

Your mother stops blowing the goblin, you complain to her, to which she blushes in embarrassment.

"So what, are you the only one allowed to have fun?" V looks angry now. "Come here, you sissy! Now!"

She is nothing like the sweet, polite goblin you knew. The fact is she owns the whole arena, so she has you in the palm of her hand.

You approach them.

Your mother nervously looks at V and back at you, she looks nothing like the proud woman you know either, more like a teen watching her friend get scolded by her mom.

"On all fours " demands V, pointing at the bed in front of them.

You obey and she lifts your miniskirt.

"I guess your future virgin breaker won't mind a red palm in your ass." She starts spanking your left cheek with full force.

"Don't you dare move, don't open your mouth, or I'll ask Diana to do it for me!"

When she gets tired of hurting your sore cheek, she starts with the other.

"You don't *slap* shame *slap* your mother *slap*."

You apologize to your mom, while your penis starts getting hard under your pink panties from the humiliation and the betrayal of your mother doing nothing to stop it. You really are a masochist.

"Wanna try, love? I think you should, he needs to understand he can't judge our new relationship, or it'll damage our future together."

You see your mother's hesitation, but in the end she shakes her head and keeps looking at V discipline her son, she has never laid her hand on you.

A dark thought in your mind tells you she might get off on having a "father figure" in your lives again, her face points in that direction.

When V finishes, she palms both your hurt cheeks at the same time and orders you to get up from her bed.

"If I ever hear you complain about your mother's pleasure again, I'll let the onis have fun with you. Maybe whenever you fully accept BOTH your new lives here you'll do it on purpose and thank me later. Now go, you know where Lydia's room is, ask her to take you to the auction. We'll be there... eventually."

V turns around towards your mother, who is still laying in bed watching the scene unfold. You'd say she looks rather amused...

The hallway is empty, you knock on the door.

Lydia opens it, wearing a sleeveless, white floral gown that lets you see the crowny tip of her big cock. She smiles widely as soon as she looks down and sees you.

"Sweetie!" She lifts you up and hugs you tightly. The smell of freshly cut grass floods your senses.

You hug her back, honestly, Lydia is a sweetheart.

"I missed you. Did you have fun?"

You affirm and kiss her cheek, to which she responds with her usual thorough tongue kissing.

As she invades your mouth and keeps you in her embrace, she closes the door.

Her room's theme, surprise surprise, is also floral.

The wallpapers show meadows, there are lots of different plants on the furniture and hanging from the walls and ceiling.

There are fruits and vegetables in bowls and half eaten on her huge bed, which looks super soft.

There she carries you, sitting you on her comfortable lap.

As soon as she sets your mouth free, you tell her the reason for your visit.

"And here I thought you wanted to see me..." she pouts.

You try to appease her, promising to visit her as soon as possible, but now V needed her to take you to that "auction".

Not without complaining, she takes your hand and leaves the room complex, goes towards the second door into the arena, and takes a right door, which seems to surround the building.

You walk and walk through a curved corridor with big, beautiful paintings of futas and defeated males, portraits and landscapes.

There's several doors and stairs in the outer wall, and big, non-glazed windows in the opposite direction, giving good views of the ring.

As you think you've walked a semicircle, you reach a big door, even bigger and more luxurious than the one across the structure.

There's lots of Mesanians gathered, some accompanied by Renellians, chained or free.

A spider-woman, or drider, as your teacher called them, approaches rapidly with her eight black, pointy legs and crouches to take a look at your face.

She has an elf leashed with her spider web following her forcefully, his face is red from the tightness.

She is as big as a centaur, and wider. She has two big, black, slanted eyes, with two more on each side, smaller and more circular.

Her long hair is black and white, like a magpie, she has a big rack that competes with Lydia's, and it presses on your own chest.

She has a tight, leather vest, needing nothing else to cover her huge spider body, which is also black as ebony.

She smells like absolutely nothing, which is strange, being used to different futa musks.

"Is this the new one?" She asks in a cold, raspy voice. She's unsettling you.