Futa Monster Arena: The Premiere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spurts of slime cum keep flowing out of you.

Hannah pulls your legs up and sits on your face, smothering you with her goo. It blurs your vision and muffles your hearing.

You feel Bib's cock pressing your insides, and she fucks away. Her cock is immensely hot, it feels amazing after Hannah's coldness.

You can't help but gasp and inhale, realising you can actually breathe inside Hannah, bubbles creating every time you exhale.

You feel her jumping from time to time, as if you're tickling her.

Bib's shape is more "solid" than Hannah's, and it stimulates your prostate immensely, despite being smaller and well lubricated, it fills you with joy.

Your penis can only get semi-hard, and Hannah toys with it, first with her gooey hands, then she blows it with her slimy mouth.

"Oh, come on. Don't spoil him! Most futas won't even take a look at his pathetic thingy!" Shirley complains.

Minutes pass, and she manages to get one last orgasm out of you, with a minimal volume of semen, despite Bib working your prostate relentlessly.

"Well, the kid came three times in a row! Not bad for a Renellian..." says Kia surprised.

Soon after, you have a very hot and sticky ejaculate inside you, which stays mostly inside you when the demonic cock leaves you.

The public applauds as Hannah picks you up with her humanoid hands and Bib lifts your arm.

You're completely wasted, you try to look up at your mother but can barely see with ooze flowing through your face and your body tired from cumming and getting laid.

You're taken outside the ring and to the commentators.

Someone cleans your face with a tissue and you can see Shirley and Kia up close, both doubling your height, making you feel like a powerless kid.

You stand awkwardly in front of them, their powerful scent captivating you.

Shirley walks around the big table and you can see her horse parts in full display.

"Well, well, well..."

Her hazel horse half is gorgeous and perfectly brushed, you barely reach her waist, which becomes humanoid, her bulging abs show under her khaki top.

You see the shadow of a monstrous bicolor horse cock under her.

She notices and moves sideways, showing her black and pink titan, half erected.

"Like it? Hope you do, sooner or later it's coming inside you up to the hilt!" She slaps your shoulder.

You manage to nervously smile at them.

Kia lowers her hand on your back and leads you to face the multitude.

You manage to see a batgirl, orcs, blue trolls, dark elves, a couple Renellian pets and some other demihumans shouting obscenities and compliments at you.

The couple of futa trolls start stroking their blue veiny cocks and big azure tips.

"As you all already know, the time for the initiation's bukkake starts now! The futas from the first row, section A, can join!

This encourages them: the batgirl, some harpies and a catgirl fly or climb down to you, also stroking their members.

One after the other, they all empty their seed in your head, chest, butt or feet.

The trolls have no problem shooting their loads from above, bathing you in their blue-ish sperm, a couple orcs also reaching you afterwards with their specially earthy smelling spunk.

"What a spectacle, as always! I love some cum laving!" Kia applauds with the spectators.

Whatever lands on your face manages to get between your lips, a mixture of sweet, sour and salty inundates your tastebuds.

You hear a loud cough and turn around to see Kia's huge cock. Almost rivaling the cyclops Dahlia's, the oni strokes it with both hands with perfect technique.

It's as you expected, huge, red and with a darker, swollen head. There's a string of white pubes on top of her member, and thick precum leaking from the tip.

Bib and Hannah are both lending Shirley hands and tentacles with the biggest cock you have seen yet.

The first one to shower you with her gratitude is Kia, she grabs your head with her huge hand and shoots directly in your face, the load so strong it might leave bruises on it.

As the last spurts with less intensity come out, she holds your jaw and opens your mouth, making you taste her.

It is surprisingly pleasant, it reminds you of your mom's chocolate pudding.

You wipe your face with your forearms and turn around to look at her, despite being far you see her sitting in V's place, moving strangely.

Shirley's semi-neigh makes you turn around.

Hannah takes full responsibility at rocking her cock with her slimy body as Shirley sweats and pants, her hooves stomping next to you.

Kia places her strong hands on your shoulders and makes you kneel in front of that incredible sight: "get ready, boy. If you thought my stream was potent..."

Her cock tip is crowny, similar to Lydia's, and it's spurting so much juice it's making a puddle on the floor.

Kia messes up your head and walks back.

Shirley stomps harder, everyone but you and Hannah, who is pointing at you with that weaponized dick, step back, leaving you alone as Shirley stands on her hind legs and shoots her first load, pushing you to the floor with the pressure of the sticky load of spunk she delivers on your chest.

She falls back to the floor and walks closer to keep drowning you in, hopefully, the last cumshot of the day.

You are lying on the floor, can't see, can barely hear or breathe without getting a mouthful of musky, potent and chunky cum.

Exhausted, you keep receiving her fill for a while in your chest, face and groin, unable to move or think.

You wake up to a bucket of water splashing in your face.

You're in the lobby, and you clean your viscous face with the fresh water.

You see Grik with the bucket on her hand and a happy glare.

"You done well, buddy. It's a miracle you took that long to pass out."

You thank her with a raspy voice, to which Lydia leaves a tray of fruit and a glass of water on the table next to you.

You thank her as well and, with help, sit in a chair and start munching on an apple and drinking water as if you were lost in the desert.

You still have a hard time moving, but it soothes your aches.

"Hannah asked me to thank you for such a wonderful time, and said that she'll always be a fan." Lydia winks at you.

"Too much for a first time, if you ask me. Us goblins are the best at handling new meat." Grik scoffs.

"I agree, dear. But money is money, and slimes... adapt very well to the available space."

"They are fun, don't get me wrong. But that ass will be stretched out for a week. Not supposed to be a first time if we want him operative..."

Lydia shrugs and takes some fruit for herself.

"Good, isn't it. My mommas provide us with greens and fruits from their farm. Would you like to meet them some day?" She teases and laughs.

You nod and smile at her. You wonder where your mom is.

"Oh, honey, she is busy with V's cock." You spit water at the bluntness of it.

"Sweetheart! You know already, right? No need to be surprised!" She caresses your hair. "I don't know what she gives women, but V always scores. She took a special liking to Grace, though. Very protective of her indeed." She smiles.

"And... since your mommy is taking some goblin cock, I thought you could have some too..." Grik puts an arm around your shoulders and stares at you.

You sigh. It's going to be a long night...