Futa Monster Arena: The Premiere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia stands between you both: "He is, but you know you are not allowed to bet on the auction." Lydia answers with a stern voice.

"Ugh, the stupid goblin and her stupid rules. If I was..."

"NEVER insult Voissi in front of me!" You never thought Lydia could be irated, but she's as scary as the next futa.

"Know your place, Sylia. There's a reason you're not allowed to work here, and why you were monitored by the guard, I wouldn't want negative attention towards me if I were you." She threatens the drider and pulls you forward.

Whoever heard the dispute is now silent, and the news of your arrival flow through the gathering.

You're put on a small platform that allows the multitude to see you.

There are lots of shouts and comments, mostly obscene. You realise most of the viewers are mid-sized futas.

The repeated comments about bigger futas having to "wait for their turn" makes you think they're the ones that will try to buy your first time.

You see Lyla with her sister on the side, with a pouty face.

"Why can't we bet too?" scowls Lyla.

"You know the first time is reserved for outsiders as a special treat, V's orders." Answers Lana, seemingly the most mature and calmer of the two.

The imp comes flying from a window, calling everyone for attention with a shrill voice.

She sits on your shoulder, she's not extremely heavy, but the sulfuric musk of her strange cock and balls reaches your nose.

"Hello, handsome, I finally get to see you up close..." She whispers in your ear.

"I'm Bibjat, but you may call me Bib." She strokes your hair and licks your face with a very long, split tongue with mushy spikes, leaving a trail of sticky drool.

She sits up and clears her throat.

"The auction for cock sleeve number 322 starts with 200 myts. Anyone offers 200?" She says with a rapid and enthusiastic voice.

You have no clue about the equivalence to Renellian's lumens due to not having business with Mesania until not long ago, but you see tons of arms of different colors and lengths stand up.

The imp flies away as Lydia gets closer and turns you around, just as the time you were introduced to the work crew.

She lifts your skirt and pulls the pink underwear aside, parting your cheeks and showing the price, which causes an uproar and an increment on the selling speed.

You turn tomato red at the embarrassing scene, until Lydia lets you go and you turn around again, pulling the skirt down as much as you can.

The auction continues, it's too fast for you to catch up and care, all you see is different possible masters of your ass.

There are goblins, harpies, a couple catgirls, lower demons, lizards...

As the price goes tenfold, there only seems four futas still on the wager: a goblin, a catgirl, a slime and a small, cute one with a round, pale face, antennae on her forehead and a colorful shell on her back.

In the end, and after a hard-fought dispute, the slime beats the catgirl, paying 2230 myts for your ass virginity.

The public applauds in a polite concession, and the slime crawls up to you.

She's pale blue, with thick tentacles as hair and a vague face you can barely point details from, but it's beautiful, like porcelain you are afraid to break.

She's your same height, but you guess she could stretch and shorten at will.

"Hi, baby! I'm Hannah!" She excitedly says with an ethereal voice.

Just as you think of how bubbly she seems, a bunch of them float around her inside.

"Oh, don't mind that, I'm digesting." You'd swear she's smiling.

You introduce yourself, smiling back.

"Cute!" She applauds.

The imp flies around you: "this is a fuck battle, not a date, gorgeous! Lydia, take the cutie to the shamans for the checkup, we start in twenty minutes!"

She grabs Hannah's hand and takes her into a room.

Lydia does the same and you go through a door where Astrid is waiting.

She closes the door behind her and you find yourself surrounded by Lydia, Astrid and an old faun lady.

She has curly, grey hair, curved back horns and big amber eyes. She's a bit shorter than you, with strong, wooly legs ended in hooves.

"Darling, meet lady Tidomea, the leader of our shamans." Lydia presents the lady, who smiles at you warmly: "Nice to meet you, hun."

The shamans start groping you all around with cold hands that soon turn warm.

"You're loose. Too much fun at training?" The old faun says with a sweet, granny voice, to which you smile and blush.

You feel more warmth at your tummy. "Nice and tight." The granny pats your butt.

"Hannah the merchant won, not like it matters." Says Astrid with her usual, cold demeanor.

"Lucky! I've had my fair share of slime lovers, you're going to enjoy your first time."

You say goodbye and walk back around the arena with Lydia.

You ask more about Hannah.

"Since she's an outsider, she'll enter from the city door. Bib might give her a few directions, but futas and the sort, we are naturals at lovemaking."

She grabs your whole butt with her hand as you walk.

You ask more about slime girls.

"Oh, she's not technically a futa, slimes have no sex. She just chose her name, form and gender at some point of her life. She's gorgeous, isn't she?"

You agree.

"Well, you will soon feel how a slime fucks! As lady Tidomea said, it's... an experience!"

On the way you encounter Diana, who slaps your ass and tells you to enjoy; Mira, who looks at you from the distance with a face difficult to decipher and a hand caressing her bulge; and a bunch of other familiar faces who tell you to make them proud and such.

Next to the door, on the stairs directed to the VIP place, your mother and V are waiting for you, holding hands.

They don't seem to try and hide it anymore.

"How are you feeling, darling?" Grace says as she hugs you, her breath smelling suspicious. "I'm sorry we weren't there, something... came up."

"Bib told me it's a slime. You have zero chance of defeating her but put on a show, okay? You'll love it, you'll see." V laughs, as she takes your mother upstairs as the latter gives you a weirdly proud look between her golden locks.

You're facing the huge door you'll go through towards a horny futa multitude. Your legs are shaking and you hold onto Lydia for dear life, as she smilingly soothes you.

"It's okay, darling, they'll love you. Just remember it's a spectacle, the cute slime will wrestle you for a bit, act as if it was real, like it hurts. But don't worry, as a slime she'll have no trouble protecting your precious body from harm. As for the fucking, just enjoy. We know you will."

She crouches to kiss your cheek as she ruffles your hair.

Grik comes up to you to make sure you're ready and walks away fast around the stadium.

You can already hear the crowd and commentators talking about you, the new addition to the show.

"Now what you have all been waiting for, the only show of the day, our new fucktoy!!!" Kia roars.

The doors are slowly opened by Lydia and Sa'el, the oni commentator's sister.

The sunlight dazzles you, you cover your eyes with your forearm, as the futas slap your ass inside.

The roars inundate the arena. You're unsure of what to do so, when your eyes get used to the light, you copy Aeric and wave your hands as you walk towards the center of the area.

"Look at that cute ass, Shirley. Already planning on how to save the money to buy him, huh?" Says the oni.

The centaur scoffs, but you can see her staring at you with a futasmirk.

The closer spectators are two Lydias over you, but one manages to throw a huge, used condom at you.

"Careful, buddy! You might get showered in cum before time!" Kia mocks you.

Forgetting your mother is watching, and hyped up for the positive attention, you grab it and show it with your hand high up.

It's slimy, and some of the mucky substance falls on your shoulder. You throw it back on the floor as everyone laughs and applauds.

Flustered, you use the stairs at the corner, go through the second and third ropes, and nervously walk around, checking on whatever hot futa that screams louder at you.

"He's so cute! How come I haven't been introduced?" Shirley complains.

"You could have, but you are always too busy having your meat polished by your boys to come to work!" Kia laughs at her.

The stadium giggles and chuckles. Someone shouts "horny bitch", to which Shirley responds: "Yeah? Come help me with that, you slut!"

You see a frog futa using her amphibian palms to climb down the box to the commentator table, as people roar and laugh at the scene.

"A froggy! How lucky can you be!?" Kia exclaims with a bit of jealousy.

The frog is tiny and slim, and has long, black hair and a nice bubble butt. You can't catch her face too well, but her eyes are huge. She goes down the table and Shirley shouts in pleasure.

"Gods, yes! Put that sticky tongue to use!"

"Here goes her daily tongue bath. What a horny stallion!"

Everyone laughs again, they look like comedians, more than commentators.

You see Grik giving Kia the thumbs up from the side.

"Here she comes, the lucky slime girl that's going to deflower our new acquisition. A huge shout out to... Hannah!!"

The door towards the city opens and a big wave of light blue slime quickly flows towards you, slipping into the ring and forming as the Hannah you met, waving her hands to the crowd as they clap and shout things like "Fuck him up!" or "don't kill him, Hannah!".

You get worried about that one.

"Ugh! A... An uncommon sight, a slime in the ring, huh... Kia?"

"As uncommon as a frog girl swallowing a full horse cock under my table, but that's what it's all about in our Arena!!" Kia shouts.

A huge wave of laughs and affirmation comes from the multitude as the centaur wails in delight and thrusts what you guess is waves of white cream into the frog girl's stomach.

"Go back to your seat, baby girl. We don't want to outshine today's protagonists any longer." Says Shirley with sweat running through her face.

You see the frog girl crawl back and up her seat, slower and with a big bump in her belly.

"Those tongue and throat were magical! As magical as the spectacle we're about to experience!" Smiles Shirley, drying the sweat from her brow.

"It's not every day a new "frog" gets a slime as an adversary. He has zero chance." The oni laughs at you.

Hannah is circling around you, her sweet expression is being overcome with a predatory desire, you step away from her path, but she slowly chases you through the big ring.

"The time has come. The Premiere you've all been craving starts..." "NOW!" Both commentators shout at the same time.

The three gongs are executed, and Hannah slides with her sluggish lower part towards you.

You freeze, stupidly not having given a thought of what you'd do at this moment.

She tackles you to the ground, leaving only feet and head out of her slimy embrace.

You struggle, but it feels like a liquid gum wall, you put all your strenght in your hands to push her away, which only serves to get inside her body.

As soon as your hands are in, the substance hardens, not allowing you to pull back.

Her pretty face, which is now on top of yours, smiles with her slime teeth.

She gets up and drags you through the mat as you squeal.

"Did we clean the mat from the last tag team with the sweaty orcs?" Kia doubts.

"Tongue out, cum guzzler. Do your job!"

The whole arena laughs at your unfortunate situation.

As you're dragged through the floor, you look up at your mother, despite the distance, you can see her hand covering her smirk.

Hannah finally stops cleaning the floor with your body and lifts you up by the hands with slime tentacles, leaving you hanging with great strength.

"As cute as you look in those clothes, I think it's time to show the prize." She exclaims as she takes your clothes off with thinner tentacles and throws them outside of the ring.

Bib quickly picks them up and starts jerking off with your panties.

Hannah puts you on fours in the air, turning you around to show your butt to the excited masses.

"He has a pretty cock for a human, but in here..." Shirley mocks.

"Useless..." they both laugh at your expense.

As the slime lowers you, she whispers in your ear: "I've been told to wrestle you from time to time. For show, you know?"

While lifting you in the middle of the ring, she climbs on top of the rope and jumps hitting you with a flying body press.

She put some pressure on you, but it didn't really hurt, having her slime under you. You sell the movement as best as you can, though.

Then she lifts you by your extremities, face up, showing you to the whole arena as you act like you're suffering.

"Yeah, punish that whore!" You see Sylia the drider shout as she fucks her elf boytoy senseless under her spider body.

She still has him leashed by the neck with a strap of spider web, and tied under her body with more sticky web, with enough slack to slam her spider hips in the weird up and down motion her arachnid body allows.

You'd feel pity for the cruel mistress's slave if you weren't being paraded to hundreds of people and about to be fucked as well.

Hannah throws you on the floor and stands over your head.

You look up to see a huge, wobbly cock forming on her crotch, as many tentacles of different thickness flop around her.

"I think she's ready, Kia!"

"Yep, he is about to discover why slime services are so expensive.",

You try to grab her waist and pull her down, hoping for some sort of fightback, but she stands still, as her tentacles envelop your body with a cold, slimy touch.

You're thrown again, this time in the corner, where you fall on your butt.

She walks slowly, secure of her utter domination, and with a smile, more perverse than the previous, opens your mouth with her tentacles, which are now prehensile, and grabbing your head with her hands starts inserting her slippery, tentacle-like member down your throat.

The slime takes care of the lubrication, and it passes easily through your pharynx and esophagus, as she moans in pleasure.

You notice her cock expanding now, filling you up and putting so much pressure on your windpipe.

"Mom told me he has a splendid windpipe." Kia affirms.

"Can't wait to get a hold of the bitch."

Your penis gets hard as you subconsciously grab her ass cheeks, which blend with your hands, imprisoning them inside her bubble butt.

She fucks your throat for a while, as you cower in the corner, and the crowd chants her name.

Bib, with your panties still on her cock, lands on the top rope and resumes jerking.

Hannah steps back, as you cough slime juices.

Bib groans and cums on your head, her white, bubbly cum is very warm and smells like cocoa.

"Our gorgeous imp is embezzled with the new toy, it seems." Says Kia.

You close your eyes and mouth, but Hannah notices and catches some of the cum off your face, inserting it in your mouth and extending it on your tongue and palate.

The taste is bitter, and you force yourself to think it's coming from that hot shortstack next to you, which helps arouse you more.

As you avoid spitting the substance out, Bib pulls your cummy panties on your head, providing more laughter to the audience.

"It seems his own mommy chose his panties for him. What a sissy!" Shirley chuckles.

You try to take them off, but Hannah immobilizes you once more.

She turns you around forcefully and sits on your chest, fusing it with her butt so you can't move an inch.

Then she lifts your legs up, which causes Bib's bumpy penis to rise again.

Her face tells you she's making an immense effort not to ram it in you.

In a way, feeling desired turns you on and your cock starts drooling some drops of precum.

The thinner tentacles of the slime start toying with your crack.

While the crowd chants "Fuck him up!", Bib steps on your cock, pressing it against your belly with her small, pink feet.

Her toenails are black as obsidian, and very long and sharp.

She purposely scratches your waist and stomach without drawing blood, as you feel the warm pressure of her feet on your penis.

A cold tentacle slides inside you effortlessly, as the slime juice serves as the perfect lube.

Hannah skillfully pumps your prostate with her elastic appendage, soon adding a second one, making literal waves or pleasure in your warm insides.

"There we go! That virgin asshole has to feel incredible." Kia sounds like she's drooling at the thought.

You can't help but cum on yourself with a small cry, while Bib caresses your balls with her soles.

Then she starts walking over your skin glossed with your cum, expanding it all over you.

Now she moves around the sitting slime girl and steps on your face, as you try to complain, but she takes the opportunity to insert her toes inside your mouth.

"Suck on them, handsome." Immobilized and knowing they'll get their way anyways, you obey and clean them from your juices.

They don't have a bad taste, maybe a bit sweaty, and sweet from your cum. They have been feeding you lots of pineapple lately...

"Even his own cum, what a freak!" The centaur kicks the ground.

When Bib takes off and starts flying in circles around the ring, Hannah quickly gets you on fours and mounts you.

You feel the sticky coldness of her body on your ass and thighs, then she lassoes your throat with one of her "arms", pulling you back as she penetrates your lubricated entrance with her dick doggystyle.

As you're deeply impaled by a cock that grows thicker and thicker as you accommodate it, you have a full view of the crowd, full of futas with their strong arms raised, cheering on your master to keep ramming you, or fucking each other and their pets in a sweaty, forceful festival of pleasure and cum.

You feel your back entrance so full and stretched, as she toys with your body with her many limbs.

"Yep, he is being filled!" You see the centaur nervously trotting in place.

You feel like moist tongues of different sizes are licking your body up, from your ears and neck to your feet, tickling and arousing you as the slime pleases.

The cock's thickness isn't the only thing pushing you to your second orgasm, she starts changing forms on her member, from bumps to scourges press on your extra sensitive insides as she shouts compliments at them.

Every new sensation sends you to ecstasy.

You hear the imp tell Hannah something, and she lays down under you, getting in the same position you are and pushing her ass towards your erection.

"Oh, it seems our Bib wants some dick!" Kia shouts.

"Uncommon, but can't blame her. I'm DYING here! I need to cum again..."

"Patience, horsie. Our time is coming."

Bib's bright pink asshole is gaped and creampied.

You don't know where it came from, but you're so horny that you push forward and let her warmth envelop your aching penis.

The imp looks back with a pleasured gaze.

It only takes a couple pumps of Hannah's hips, which, at the same time, drive your own deeper into Bib's messy hole.

You cum as Hannah fucks you more into Bib, squeezing the cum out of you and into a demoness's bowels.

"Two pump chump..." the centaur says.

"Well he ain't here because he's a stallion, but a mare." Kia responds.

"True. My mare soon enough.. "

You're completely wasted and fall on top of the imp's body, being sandwiched between the futas.

Hannah also crashes on top of you and fucks you even harder, producing three moans in unison until she cums a big amount of liquid substance.

There's so much of it you think you might have to puke it out, but it stops and she pulls out of you, as your bum throws a torrent of watery spunk into the mat.

"Something makes me think you've stretched him out too much!" Bib complains as she pushes you aside with incredible strength for her size.