Futa Naked in School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked the last of the cum out of the cock in my mouth. The owner moaned out in girlish delight before ripping her clit-dick out of my mouth. Her round tits heaved. I didn't know her at all. A complete stranger.

"Thanks for the suck," she moaned before stumbling to her feet and pulling up her panties, her skirt bunched around her waist.

That left only the futa fucking my cunt. I groaned, my hair matted with cum. More dripped off my face. It ran down my body, my tits swayed. Trails of pearly spunk coated them, beading at my nipples. My thighs were a mass of jizz. Every thrust of the cock into my twat spilled more out.

The futa grunted and buried into me. I think she was firing into me. It was so hard to tell any longer. An orgasm swept through me. I wasn't sure which one it was. I lost count around ten.

Pleasure burst through my mind. Stars exploded across my vision.

The futa fucking my cunt grunted and said, "Damn, Ginny, you are such a whore."

"Samantha," I moaned as my orgasm buzzed through me.

My futa-girlfriend ripped out of me. She walked around me, shaking her head. She scooped up her clothing. "You really got off on it, huh?"

I nodded my head.

"Fucking slut," she said. "Glad I found out before you really broke my heart."

I flinched at her words. "What are you saying?"

"We're through," she said, stepping into her panties. "You fucked that nerd Candice before me! You just had to go five minutes, get to your next class, and I would have taken care of you! Instead, you let her enjoy my pussy!" She yanked up her jeans. Then, pulling her shirt over her head, marched out of the bathroom.

Tears fell down my cheeks, mixing with the cum. More coated my body. I felt so dirty. So filthy. I was utterly used by the futas. Part of me reveled in it. Was I a slut? Had the Program revealed that was what I was all along and--

"Ginny?" a soft voice asked.

I groaned. My head whipped around, cum-matted hair flying. Candice stood in the corner, dressed, her cock bulging the front of her skirt. She took a hesitant step towards me, her blue eyes staring at me.

Horror crashed into me.

She saw it all. She saw me being a slut.

My stomach lurched. Panic shot through me. What had I become? How had I become so filthy? I gained my feet and ran from the bathroom, cum spilling down my thighs, running down my back. It covered my body. There wasn't an inch of me not coated in girl-seed.

My tears fell faster as I kept running, bursting out of the school building. I couldn't be here. I had to get away from the Program. From the futas. From Candice. Why did she have to see me like this? Why did she have to witness the truth about me?

I reached home in a blur of panicked flight, not remembering the passage at all. I don't know how many people must have seen me. My mom gasped at me as I burst inside and streaked through the house. I ignored her, racing for the bathroom. I threw myself into the tub, turned on the shower, and let the spray wash the cum off of me.

Why did Candice have to see me be such a slut?

To be continued...