Futa Naked in School Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned into my mother's pussy, coming closer and closer to erupting. This was insane. The incestuous shame wouldn't stop. I licked and lapped. I feasted on my mother's cunt with hunger. She gripped my nipples, twisting them.

Pleasure shot to my ovaries.

I gasped into her twat.

"Just hold on, Johana," my mother purred. "A futa needs to wait until the girl she's fucking cums."

"I'm almost there," groaned Genevieve. "Ooh, your futa-daughter's cock feels amazing in me. Oh, yes, yes!"

My girl-dick throbbed in her depths. I fought against my urge to cum as my tongue thrust into my mother's depths. I swirled around in her, teasing in her. She whimpered, teasing my nipples. Tingles raced from my breasts to the tip of my futa-cock buried in Genevieve's wonderful pussy. She was driving me wild. I couldn't take much more.

I had to.

My tongue licked and lapped. I pleased my mother with a wild hunger. My tongue brushed her clit. Her juices soaked my mouth and chin. Then she ground hard against me. She pulled hard on my nipples.

"Are you almost there, Genevieve?" my mom moaned as her incestuous cream flooded my mouth. Her passion spilled over me, leaving me trembling on the table, my toes curling.

My mom was cumming.

"Almost, Coach," groaned Genevieve.

"Good!" Mom gasped. "Cum on my futa-daughter's cute dick!"

Genevieve slammed down my girl-cock. Her pussy convulsed around me. She gasped out in obvious rapture. The classroom burst into applause. Students cheered me on as dizzying rapture rushed through me.

My futa-cum fired out of my girl-dick again and again, flooding Genevieve's cunt. Rapture shot through me with each eruption. My pussy convulsed, spilling more delight through my body. It was so intense. I moaned into my mother's cunt as the passion burned through me.

She trembled on me as the class kept whooping and cheering. Genevieve's pussy milked my dick. She drew out my cum, leaving me dizzy. The pleasure spilled around me. I shuddered, my eyes fluttering as this delight peaked in me.

I fired my last drop of cum into Genevieve's pussy.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" the girl moaned. "Oooh, Johana, you're a good lay."

"Wonderful," my mom purred, her voice throaty. She slipped off the desk, leaving my face sticky with her cream.

As my students cheered my name and Genevieve dismounted my futa-cock, it hit me. I had my mother's juices all over my mouth. I just committed incest. Guilt rippled hot through me as I sat up, wiping at my lips.

"You're the futa!" Samantha shouted.

"Way to go, cutie!" Monica whooped, her face flushed.

"She was amazing," groaned Genevieve. "She just flooded me with cum. Good thing I had the shot, or I'd be pregnant for sure."

"Damn, you are lucky," Michele said.

"That was hot, Miss Jordan," Krysten moaned. "Wish my futa-sister was here to see it or my naughty futa-mistress."

My head swam. I committed incest before my entire class. I couldn't breathe. I glanced at my mother, shocked by the wicked smile on her flushed face. "I... I... I need to... to..."

I raced out of the classroom, struggling to breathe.

To be continued...