Futa Naked in School Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached the plateau of ecstasy. I shared it with my mother.

Then I crashed into reality. I panted and groaned, squirming on my mother, my cock softening in her pussy's juicy embrace. She had such a huge grin on her lips. I kissed her again, loving her, wanting to make the most of our lesson.

What fleeting time we had together.

"That was a fascinating lesson," President McTaggart said, her voice sounding throaty. She had definitely cum. "Just once her time in the Program is up, Molly, remember you're a professor at this institution. At home, well, what you two do..." She shrugged, smiling.

The class whooped and hollered. They were so excited as I stared into my mother's eyes, hoping I bred her. She smiled at me. There was such joy in her eyes. This wasn't over. We didn't have to give each other up.

"You grew up into such a beautiful futa," she whispered, her pussy squeezing around my half-hard cock. "Just like your futa-mother. You're so much like her. I love you, Johana."

"I love you, too, mom," I groaned and kissed her again. Our tongues danced together.

Hot, wanton, wild sex with random girls was fun. It was amazing, but there was something special about making love to the woman you loved. She might be my mother. She might have birthed me. She might be twice my age. None of that mattered. She was my lover.

My sexy, beautiful, gorgeous mother. I didn't have to be ashamed of my desires. That was the old way of thinking. This was the new future. One where consenting, mature humans could do what they wanted. Love whom they wanted.

Make babies with whom they wanted.

I was so glad I was chosen for the Program. It had changed my life. It had given me something amazing. My breasts quivered against my mother as our kiss deepened. The sounds faded as the bell rang.

Class was over, but I didn't care. What my mother and I had would last far, far longer.

I couldn't wait to meet our child. Girl or futa, she would be loved.

To be continued in the next Naked in School Tale...