Futa Naked in School Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body shuddered. My orgasm swelled faster and faster. Having everyone witness our love was amazing. I never wanted this to stop. I squeezed my thighs tight around my futa-sister's face, holding her to my twat.

I shuddered as she licked and lapped. Her tongue darted up to my clit again. Her lips sucked it as her thumb popped into my pussy. I felt the fat digit slide into my depths while her finger found my asshole.

"Isidora!" I groaned as she worked a digit out of each of my holes. "Oh, wow, that's naughty. ¡Mierda! I love it. Love you!"

Isidora winked at me. Then my futa-sister sucked harder on my clit. I gasped as the pleasure built my orgasm. I was so close to the bliss surging through me. I ached for that moment. I humped against her mouth, my big boobs jiggling.

Her fingers plunged in and out of my two holes. My asshole and pussy clenched down on both, the dual stimulation mixing with the delight coming from her lips on my clit. She sucked with such hunger. She drove me wild. My head tossed back and forth. I whimpered and groaned. I bucked into her. This amazing treat surged through my body.

I gasped and moaned. My eyes squeezed shut. The pleasure rippled through my flesh. I groaned at the hot feel. My eyes squeezed shut. The heat surged through me. I whimpered, bucking on the rehearsal bed, reveling in this bliss.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, Madre de Diosa, you're good. I'm going to cum! ¡Mierda!"

She nipped my clit.

My futa-sister made me explode.

I gasped and bucked as the incestuous pleasure surged through my body. It rippled out of my pussy and swept through my nerves. I bucked, my pussy and asshole convulsing around her fingers. Juices gushed out.

"Mmm, Xochitl," she groaned. "Love it."

"Yes, yes, you love my pussy cream, mi futa-hermana perversa! You savor it."

"I do," she groaned and then she kept sucking on my clit.

I gasped out in delight. My head tossed back and forth at the rush of bliss surging through me. I groaned, squeezing my thighs tight about her head as I rode through the wonderful bliss. My futa-sister licked up my twat, gathering my cream.

I wanted her cream in me.

"Fuck me, Isidora!" I moaned. "I want you plowing into my concha! I want your futa-cum in me. That delicious, creamy milk! Fill me with it!"

"Yes!" she moaned and rose. She ripped her fingers out of my holes. Her small breasts quivered before her. Her thick girl-dick bobbed and swayed. Such a wonderful movement to watch. I smiled at the sight of her dick and bit my lower lip. It was incredible to see her shaft. "You are hung."

"Mmm, and you're stacked," she said.

"I know you love big boobies!" I moaned, squeezing mine.

"Yep." She winked at me. "Big tits are just the best, aren't they?"

I shuddered and shook them at her. "Come on and fuck me. You can play with my big boobies while you do. I just need my hung futa-sister's dick in me!"

"Yes, yes, fuck her!" Ms. Tyrell moaned, flogging her cock.

"Pound her, Isidora!"

"Make your little sister cum on that big dick!"

"Yes!"

Isidora mounted me. My futa-sister's big cock nuzzled into my pussy. The incestuous contact sent such a wild thrill through me. I groaned as I stared up at her. My heart pounded in my chest. That wonderful thudding made me shiver. I was so ready to have this fun. To get wild and naughty with my futa-sister.

It would be perfect.

Incredible with everyone watching.

I groaned as my futa-sister thrust into me. She rammed her girl-dick deep into me. My pussy welcomed her amazing girl-cock into my depths. I reveled in her filling me up. It was like we were made for each other.

In a way, we were. We were sisters.

"Isidora, I love you!" I moaned.

"Mi amor," she purred as she leaned down, pressing her small breasts into my big tits. Her little titties felt so wonderful against mine. I shuddered, my pussy squeezing down on hers. A hot shiver ran through me. I grinned at her, wiggling my hips, eager for her girl-cum to pump into me. That would be so hot.

Such a wicked treat.

She drew back her hips and then plunged into my twat. That wonderful thrust filled me to the brim. I gasped, my fingernails biting into her flesh. Pleasure rippled out of me as my cunt squeezed down on her big futa-dick.

She pumped away at me. She thrust hard and fast. She buried her girl-dick to the hilt in pussy. It was an incredible thrill. An amazing treat. I groaned in delight. My head tossed back and forth. I squeezed my pussy around her. It was incredible. I loved it.

Our flesh merged together.

"¡Mi futa-hermana perversa!" I cried out as she thrust in and out of me. My pussy clenched down on her. "Yes, yes, fuck me! Make me cum in front of everyone!"

"You're going to milk my cock dry, mi amor," Isidora groaned. My futa-sister grinned at me, her dark eyes burning. Her black hair fell about us as she thrust into my twat. She churned me up. "You're going to love my cum firing into you."

"Give me your futa-leche!" I howled. "Fill me with it. I want it in me."

"Goddess, yes, fill her, Isidora!"

"I wish I had a futa-sister!"

"That's so beautiful! I'm posting this on Instagram! Incestuous love!" A bright flash dazzled my eyes from my right.

I shuddered, wanting everyone to know I loved my futa-sister. My thighs clutched to her hips. My arms wrapped around her neck. I pulled her down for a kiss. Her lips melted against mine. I reveled in the taste of my tart juices.

They were incredible.

A treat to enjoy. I groaned into the kiss, my tongue dancing with hers. It was such a treat to enjoy. This wonderful delight. It was incredible. I squeezed my eyes shut. I shuddered, the pleasure rippling through me with my futa-sister's every thrust. Her clit-dick reamed my pussy.

Stimulated me.

It was amazing to make love to my futa-sister. A treat. The pleasure surged through me. I gasped and moaned, my head dizzy with delight. This wondrous bliss burned through me. I humped against her thrusts, grinding my clit into her pubic bone, sparks flaring.

The incestuous heat built and built between us while the moans around us built and built. Someone gasped out in rapture, orgasming to the sight of our forbidden love. Only it wasn't forbidden any longer. It was legal.

I kissed Isidora hard, celebrating this moment.

The bed creaked and moaned beneath me. I humped against her, my pussy squeezing down around her thrusting girl-cock. It was an incredible treat. A wonderful delight to enjoy. My head felt dizzy with rapture. This amazing passion that built and built in me.

My fingers slid down my futa-sister's back. I caressed her as she drove her clit-dick over and over into my juicy pussy. My orgasm built and built, a massive celebration of this moment. My nipples kissed against hers while our tongues dueled and danced.

"Oh, yes, yes!" gasped a futa. "I'm cumming hard!"

"Ooh, yes, that's hot! Just a little more!"

"I need a cock in me right now!" howled Meaghan.

"I have you, Meaghan!" Ms. Tyrell said. "I'll calm you down so you can practice!"

I broke the kiss to giggle, glancing over to see the futa-professor pouncing on Meaghan. In moments, Ms. Tyrell had the senior girl bent over a piece of fake set. The professor rammed hard into the student. Meaghan howled as the futa-professor fucked her, pounding her hard, reveling in her coed twat.

"Damn," I moaned as Isidora plowed into me.

"Yeah," she moaned. "Ms. Tyrell is a perv."

"And you're not?" I asked, arching an eyebrow at her.

She grinned as she thrust her girl-dick into me. Her hands slid beneath my rump, gripping both my butt-cheeks. "Mmm, you liked it when I fingered your asshole, didn't you?"

"Of course," I moaned, my pussy squeezing around my futa-sister delicious cock. "I'm a big perv, too."

"¡Mi amor!" panted Isidora.

She kissed me as she drove her girl-dick hard into me. Our breasts rubbed together as my fingers found her ass. I gripped her rump and wondered how she'd like a finger up her asshole. A wicked tingle ran through me.

I slid my fingers between the cheeks of her butt and fond her rectum. My futa-sister kissed me with hunger, thrusting her girl-dick hard and deep into me. I groaned and trembled beneath her, loving every moment of her hard thrusts.

It was my turn.

She moaned into my kiss as I penetrated her asshole.

Her tight, hot asshole gripped my finger. I pumped it in and out of her bowels with the same vigor that she plundered my pussy. Her girl-dick buried deep into my twat while my digit reached as far as I could go into her velvety ass.

Her flesh gripped my digit while my pussy clung to her thick futa-dick. I whimpered and moaned, kissing her with passion as the pleasure swelled and swelled in me. My clit throbbed, drinking in the impact of her crotch on every plunge while her cock did such naughty things to my pussy.

She made me shudder.

"Yes, yes, pound my twat, Ms. Tyrell!" Meaghan moaned. "Oh, goddess, yes! I haven't had a cock in me all weekend! Fuck you, Stacie Ward!"

I broke the kiss with Isidora and moaned, "I'd rather fuck you than Stacie."

She smiled at me, emotion shining in her eyes. I saw that heady sight, the intensity that had scared me before. Now I welcomed falling into her gaze. I reveled in it, knowing what it meant. That she loved me.

I loved my futa-sister. I wanted to share incestuous passion with her. I wanted to do such naughty things with her. I pressed my forehead against her, my pussy burning. I came closer and closer to my eruption.

"Cum in me," I whispered. "Spurt that jizz into me and make me erupt."

"Yes!" she groaned, thrusting harder, her asshole clenching on my finger. "I'm almost there, mi hermosa hermana."

I smiled at her. "Mi futa-hermana perversa."

She kissed me hard. Our tongues dueled as she thrust her futa-dick into my bowels. She buried to the hilt in me. This amazing rush of delight shot through my body. I groaned, my pussy clenching, drinking in friction.

Her cum erupted.

Hot futa-jizz flooded my pussy. I squealed into her mouth, our tongues dueling as that first spurt of spunk splashed against my cervix. The heat swelled through me. It reached my burgeoning orgasm. That last bit I needed.

I joined my futa-sister in rapture.

My pussy convulsed around her erupting futa-cock. I bucked and thrashed beneath her. My thighs held her tight. My fingernails scratched at her back as I trembled on the bed beneath her. Spurt after heavenly spurt of her cum fired into my twat. My eyes squeezed shut as the pleasure screamed through my body.

It was amazing. The best.

I reveled in it. Wave after dizzying wave of rapture shot through me. My pussy milked her futa-dick. I trembled, clinging to her. My tongue danced through her mouth. I kissed her with passion. My thighs gripped her as the ecstasy burned through me.

The incestuous passion carried me to this wonderful height. It was like no orgasm I had ever had. Better than any other gasping delight on a futa-dicks. Than any shuddering whimper on a licking mouth. This was different than any other climax I had experienced.

This was pleasure I shared with my futa-sister. The person I loved.

I broke the kiss, my twat milking out the last of her cum, to moan, "I love you."

Her nose nuzzled into mine. Her eyes stared into me with such hunger in them. "Mmm, I love you, too. Xochitl... Mi amor... I don't want to be apart from you. I want it all. You! Family!"

"You better not be writing checks your ass can't cash," I told her. "I'll hold you to that. Me and you."

She winked at me.

Just as she leaned down to kiss me, Meagan screamed her pretty, little head off. "Yes, yes, yes, Ms. Tyrell! Cum in me! Give me all that jizz!"

"Wow, she is a screamer," I whispered. "Juliet shouldn't howl her head off like that."

"No, Juliet should be a cute and sexy latina with big boobs," Isidora said.

"And full of her futa-sister's cum?" I asked, winking at her.

She kissed me hard. Such joy shuddered through me. I was so eager for Friday night.

* * *

Friday

"Sorry, Shelena, these holes are closed," had been the first words I had to utter Wednesday morning. The black futa-quarterback had come sniffing around to fuck me, but I was a one-woman futa.

"Can't stop me from doing this!" she'd growled and thrust her hands between my thighs. She rubbed at them and then frowned. "You're really wet."

"My futa-sister fucked me before we came to school," I'd answered.

Shelena had jerked her had away then wiped the jizz off on a passing futa's backpack. I had giggled at her reactions. Other futas had to be taught that my pussy was closed to their dicks. Yes, they could touch me--I was in the Program, after all--but they couldn't do much more than rub my pussy or grope my big boobies. They made me horny, luckily I had my futa-sister to satiate me during the lunch break. She fucked me hard on the table Wednesday, Thursday, and earlier today.

I screamed my head off for the entire student body to hear.

It was hard being monogamous, but we were both doing it. We both had found what we needed by going naked, so we didn't need any others. I didn't ask for relief most classes, though the few times I did it was all self-love, and I certainly didn't ride any other futa-cock than the one my futa-sister wielded.

At home, Mom and Futa-Mom were both so happy with us. Things were a little different now. I mean, they were family. Mom and Futa-Mom liked to watch each other and, well, Isidora and I liked to be watched. Futa-Mom had a nice cock and it was hot having Mom lick me clean afterward. Of course, I licked her clean after Isidora finished.

I still had my suspicions that President McTaggart had "arranged" to have my futa-sister and me naked at the same time. It was too much of a coincidence. She did choose the two leading candidates for homecoming queen to go naked the week leading up to the vote. She was a devious futa.

I loved it.

Now it was Friday night, time for the big play. I had gone home after classes, eaten a nervous dinner, and now was back. Our parents drove us, dropping us off out front before they went to park. Isidora and I slipped out into the cold, holding hands, the air puffing before us.

"You two are going to be amazing," Mom squealed out the open door. She had her phone out. "I'm going to record everything."

"Really make your sister cum, Isidora," Futa-mom said, a big smile on her plump lips, her short, black hair falling about her mature face.

"Oh, Mother of Goddess, you two are so embarrassing," I said, my cheeks burning. "Of course she's going to make me cum. She's good at it."

"Oh, we know," mom said, winking.

I giggled and Isidora took my arm.

Lola Lovell had her Purity Club out, protesting the play for featuring sex in it. They were a bunch of prudes. They held their signs and were ignored by everyone. Lola stood on her soapbox, crying out at all of us.

I rolled my eyes. Lola needed to get her cherry popped and relax. Shame Isidora was taken. Lola would have to find another cock.

Since we were in the play, we didn't stream into the front of the school like everyone else was. Holding her arm, my cheeks burning from the January chill, I strolled with my futa-sister, my lover, around to the back.

Just out of sight, we heard gasping and moaning and found Shelena ass-fucking this Hispanic freshman against the side of the building. They were in the shadows, half-hidden. They were both crying out in passion, their clothes adjusted just enough for the Black futa's cock to vanish between the girl's butt-cheeks.

"Damn, I love fucking your asshole!" panted Shelena.

"Hurry up and cum before we're caught!" whimpered the girl. "¡Madre de Diosa!"

"You gonna cum?" groaned Shelena, pounding the Hispanic freshman harder.

"Yes!" she moaned.

I wanted to watch, but my futa-sister pulled me away. "Let them have their privacy," she whispered. "Not every girl's an exhibitionist like you."

I grinned at my futa-sister. "Everyone's going to watch you make me cum. I can't wait."

"Me neither."

I snuggled back against her and we kept walking down the salted sidewalk. The grass had a shimmer of frost over it. My coat rustled and my tights clung to my thighs. Even though it was nippy, I had a warmth bubbling through me.

The cold made it more important than ever to be cuddled against Isidora.

For a time, it was just the two of us in the dark. There were no clouds overhead. The stars twinkled bright. I shuddered, the moon burning full. Silvery radiance fell on us. I trembled, feeling like Juliet for real, walking by her Romea.

"I hope we don't do anything stupid," I whispered.

"Oh?" Isidora asked. "Like what? Breaking our leg on the week of the big play?"

I giggled. "Poor Letizia, she misses out on making love to me."

"Mmm, her loss, my gain." My futa-sister slipped her arms around me. "So, what stupid thing are you really thinking about?"

"Dumb plots to fake deaths and not tell each other about it," I said. "You know, not communicating. That's what doomed poor Romea and Juliet."

"And not because their families were embroiled in a pointless blood feud that led to two people in love dying over it?" she asked. "More senseless death on senseless death. Not exactly a problem we have, do we?"

"No. But we could do other stupid things." I bit my lip. "Not communicating is why we were both fucking every other person but each other. If Letizia hadn't broken her leg and forced us to examine our emotions, what would have happened."

"Forced you to examine your emotions," Isidora said. "I knew I loved you."

"And you didn't tell me." I drew in a breath, my arms slipping around her neck. "So what I'm trying to say is, we have to communicate. We have to share everything."

"Everything, my Juliet."

I gasped as my futa-sister kissed me with such passion. Her tongue fluttered through my mouth. I clung to her, trembling and swaying. My heart swooned. I loved her so much. I was so glad things had changed to let us get together.

That we could be true to our emotions. The world didn't conspire to keep us apart like the two lovers we were playing tonight.

Isidora broke the kiss and gasped, my frosty breath washing across the delicious shape of her mouth. Her eyes were dewy in the moonlight. I trembled, my heart pounding in my chest. A smile grew on my lips.

"Now let's go and put on the best-damned version of Juliet anyone has ever seen. I want people moaning in delight when they see us make love, and sobbing their eyes out when they realize we'll never get to share that sweet, sweet passion again."

"You are unique, Xochitl," Isidora said.

I beamed at my futa-sister. "Would you want me any other way?"

"No, I wouldn't." She smiled. "'What light through yonder window breaks...'"

I trembled in her arms, ready for tonight. It would be the best play anyone had ever seen. Though Romea and Juliet didn't get their happily ever after, I did with my futa sister. I was such a lucky girl. I was so glad the Program came to Rogers College.

To be continued in the next Naked in School Tale...

12