Futa Naked in School Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it!" I gasped. "Cum in my mother's married pussy!"

"I will!" she gasped.

I kissed her. I seized Leann's shoulders and thrust my tongue into her mouth. She groaned, melting into my lips. I shuddered, my mother's tongue whipping through my folds. She ate me, driving me towards that incestuous orgasm.

I would cum so hard on her mouth. I would explode. It would be incredible. I squirmed, working my hips from side to side. That amazing pleasure shot through me. This wonderful delight that had me shuddering and shaking. It was the best. A wicked and wanton treat to enjoy. I kissed her with hunger.

She thrust into my mother, making her moan. "Oh, aegi, your futa-friend is driving her cock hard into me."

I broke the kiss, shuddering. "Cum in her. We have another creampie to sale."

"Yes, yes!" gasped Leann. "Oh, this is amazing. Just the best. I love it! Mrs. Song. Your pussy. Your married pussy feels incredible!"

I shuddered at that. It was so naughty. My mother was loving it. She wiggled her hips as she feasted on my pussy. She stirred her cunt around Leann's futa-dick. The pleasure built so fast in me. This heat that swelled and swelled.

"Cum in that hot MILF, Leann!" cheered Flower Ilbert.

"Oh, I will!" Leann moaned, driving hard.

"Damn, I wish I was on the student council," said Teal, a freshman that spent all week trying to get me to fuck her.

"It's the best!" I gasped. "Oh, Leann, fuck my mom. Cum in her!"

"Yes," whimpered the customer.

Leann's big tits heaved before her. They bounced and jiggled as she fucked my mother hard. My mom moaned into my twat. Her hands grabbed my thighs. Her fingernails bit into my flesh. She whimpered into my pussy.

Then she bucked. Her moans grew so passionate. Leann's eyes widened as she thrust forward hard. I gasped in realization: my married mother was cumming on Leann's futa-dick. A hot tremble raced out of me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" mom groaned. "Leann, you wonderful futa! Yes!"

"She's writhing around me, Ji-Min!" Leann groaned. "I'm going to flood her with my cream."

"Do it!" I whimpered, my own orgasm building and building in me. This hot tide surged through my body.

Mom latched onto my clit.

I exploded.

Incestuous pleasure rushed through my body. I groaned, my hair swaying about my shoulders. I whimpered and gasped, reveling in this pleasure surging through me. I trembled, my small breasts jiggled before me as the waves of bliss surged over my mind.

Stars exploded before my vision as my mother lapped up the flood of cream gushing out of me. I spasmed on her while Leann groaned. She grabbed my hips and thrust hard into my mother. The futa's flushed expression burst with passion.

"Yes, yes!" Leann gasped. "Take my cum, Mrs. Song!"

"Oh, goddess, flood my mother's pussy!" I howled, my mother lapping at the cunt cream gushing out of me. "That's so hot. Ooh, I love it!"

"Me, too!" groaned Leann.

"She's firing so much into me, aegi!" my mother moaned.

I trembled atop her, grinding my shaved snatch on her. The pleasure rippled through me over and over. Priscilla leaned in, holding the lemon mini-cake, ready to gather the mix of pussy cream and futa-cum out of my mother's twat.

"This is so hot," Priscilla moaned. "The bake goods are flying off the tables. We're making so much money."

"Good," I moaned, so glad my plan was a success. My orgasm hit that wonderful peak. I floated there, my mother nibbling on my pussy lips.

"Fuck, that's it," panted Leann. "She's full of jizz, Priscilla."

"Perfect," I moaned.

* * *

Leann Winthrop

I shuddered as my cum dribbled out of Priscilla's pussy. The third creampie was sold to Miss Adair who taught my History class. She had a naughty grin on her face as she watched, her eyes flicking up and down my curvy body with interest in her eyes.

Shame it was against the rules for us to fuck, unless we were dating.

"Mmm, that's it," my mother said, spreading my jizz across the cake in a frothy collection.

I couldn't believe my mother was naked. She stood up, her round breasts jiggling. Juices coated her dark-brown bush. She sauntered to the table, handing over the cum-topped cake to Miss Adair. She had a huge grin on her face.

"I'm going to enjoy this, Leann," she purred. "See you on Monday."

"Yes, Miss Adair," I panted.

"Ooh, I have enough money for one," said Denice Jennings. The homecumming queen had her sex slave, - her defeated rival - with her. "I'm going to make Umeko eat every drop, right."

Umeko was naked, her large tits swaying. The Japanese girl had a collar about her throat, pink and connected to a matching leash Denice held. Both of Umeko's nipples were pierced with charms that dangled with gold hearts.

Those were new. I wonder when Denice pierced her slave.

"Mmm, you can make it in my pussy," Mrs. Tinker said. She sank down on her hands and knees on the divan, her ass pointed right at me. She had a shaved pussy like her daughter, her thick pussy lips dripping with her cream. "It was so hot watching you fuck my Priscilla."

"So hot," Priscilla said. The student council president turned on the divan so she sat on the edge, her legs spread wide, her pussy right before her mother's face.

Mrs. Tinker didn't hesitate to bury her face into her daughter's snatch and lick.

I groaned and fell to my knees behind the MILF. Out of the corner of my eyes, my mother slid her hands down to her pussy. She stared at me with hungry eyes as I slammed my cock home in Mrs. Tinker's juicy twat.

"Yes," groaned the MILF into her daughter's twat while my mother whimpered, her fingers plundering her pussy.

I fucked Mrs. Tinker hard as she feasted on her daughter. Priscilla whimpered and groaned, shuddering on the divan. Her large tits jiggled. She squeezed them as I fucked her mother. The student council president smiled at me while she enjoyed her mother's tongue.

"Mmm, just ram that big dick hard into her," Priscilla moaned. "Stir my mom up. Make such a huge creampie in her."

"Yes, honey," whimpered my mother as she masturbated, thrusting her fingers into her twat. "Ooh, just make her explode on that dick."

I shook my head in shock, bemused that this was happening.

I thrust hard into Mrs. Tinker's pussy. I plowed her cunt, savoring her silky twat around my futa-dick. That pill she gave me did wonders. I had such stamina. I felt like I could fuck all day. I plowed my girl-dick over and over into her juicy snatch.

The MILF moaned into her daughter's twat, feasting on her. Priscilla's tits swayed and heaved. They jiggled before her. I shook my head, this heady rush shooting through me. It was incredible. A delight to enjoy.

"Yes, yes, fuck my mother hard!", whimpered Priscilla.

"You go, Leann!", cheered Stacie.

"You're so lucky," groaned Teal, the desperate futa who always tried to get her girl-dick wet.

"Damn, I'm glad I came here," someone else groaned.

"The A/V club is going to put out one hot porno with my footage," said Lizaveta. "Ooh, mother/daughter incest at the bake sale."

"Yes," whimpered my mother, her fingers plundering her pussy. "It sounds incredible."

I shuddered at the sounds she made. This wanton and wicked pleasure. Her round breasts jiggled out of the corner of my eyes as she masturbated to me fucking Mrs. Tinker. Her eyes made me thrust harder, my large tits heaving before me.

Flesh slapped flesh as I showed my mother how good I was at sex. My futa-dick buried over and over into Mrs. Tinker's cunt. She moaned into her daughter's cunt, loving my cock. The ache swelled and swelled at the tip of my dick.

I came closer and closer to exploding.

My breasts heaved. They bounced before me. My cunt clenched. The juices dribbled down my thighs. The heat built and built in my pussy's depths. I groaned, thrusting hard and fast into Mrs. Tinker's juicy twat.

"Oh, yes, yes!" I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. Mmm, just keep squeezing that cunt around my dick. I'm going to explode so deep into your depths. I'm going to cum hard."

"Oh, fuck yes!" panted Priscilla. "I want you flooding my mother's cunt. Make that yummy creampie in her."

"Uh-huh," I groaned, feeling everyone watching me.

My mother was watching me.

"Leann, make her feel amazing," panted my mother.

I nodded, thrusting hard and fast. I slid my hands down Mrs. Tinker's side, my crotch smacking into her rump. My fingers slid across her belly, reaching for her clit. My large boobs heaved. This wicked passion surged through me.

My cunt clenched and relaxed. My futa-dick throbbed in Mrs. Tinker's embrace. I was so close to my eruption. My fingers slid across her shaved pubic mound until I found the wet folds of her pussy.

Then I brushed her clit.

"Oh, my goddess, yes!" the MILF moaned as I massaged her bud.

"Ooh, she loved that," Priscilla gasped. Her head threw back. Her tits heaved in her squeezing hands. "Yes, yes, mom! Drink my juices."

The student council president came on her mother's lips. Priscilla fell back onto her elbows, quivering on the divan. Her thighs clutched tight about her mother's face, pinning the MILF in place. Mrs. Tinker moaned, her pussy squeezing around my cock, her juices staining my fingers.

She whimpered and then she exploded.

I gasped as her pussy spasmed around my girl-dick. Her hot flesh writhed and massaged me. This amazing heat surged through me. I shuddered, my tits heaving. This powerful pleasure burned through me. My eyes fluttered. The heat gathered at the tip of my cock. That amazing pressure that would have me gasping and groaning.

That would have me exploding in her cunt.

"Fuck, yes!" I howled and came.

My futa-cum fired out of my dick. It flooded the MILF's cunt as she feasted on her daughter's twat. The pleasure surged through me. I trembled. My mother whimpered. Her tits heaved in the corner of my eyes.

She joined me in rapture.

"Leann!" she groaned. "Flood her!"

"I am, mom!" I howled.

"Yes, yes, she is, Nicole," Mrs. Tinker moaned, using my mother's first name. "Oh, your futa-daughter is filling me with so much cum. It's incredible."

It was. I shuddered, my futa-dick spurting again and again. A great cheer roared from the crowd, drowning out my mother's moans of passion. I felt dizzy as I fired my salty cum into Mrs. Tinker's spasming twat. One last blast erupted from me.

She drained me dry.

Panting, I ripped my cock out of Mrs. Tinker's cunt, panting as Ji-Min swept up to collect the cum leaking out of the MILF. Priscilla had a look of abject bliss on her flushed face, strands of her strawberry-blonde hair sticking to her cheeks.

"Someone bought the really expensive creampie," purred Ji-Min. "The one you make with your mother. A $100."

My eyes bulged. I glanced over at my mother. She pulled her fingers out of her twat and sauntered to me. There's this look of wild hunger in her eyes. I swallowed. I'd never seen the like. My pussy clenched as she reached me. She placed her left hand on my shoulder, pushing me back to the divan. It hit the back of my knees.

I fell down on it, my futa-cock bouncing before me. It smacked my belly while my tits heaved. My mother pressed me back and straddled me. I shuddered, this lust blazing in her eyes. Incestuous passion burned in her eyes.

"What about futa-mom?" I whispered.

"You're futa-mom and I have our fun on the side," she purred. "And together. I hear you like fucking futas, I'm sure your futa-mom would enjoy you, too."

I groaned and then gasped as she brought her fingers coated in her pussy juices to my mouth. I sucked on them, tasting my mother's tangy passion for the first time. I groaned as I nursed on her digits. My futa-dick twitched as I savored the incestuous treat.

Her other hand grabbed my futa-dick as I cleaned her digits. She guided me to her pussy, her round breasts nudging mine. I groaned at the wet contact of her pussy on my dick then groaned as she impaled herself down my cock.

I whimpered around her digits as more and more of my mother's pussy engulfed my dick. This was the hole that birthed me. I shuddered at the silky passion engulfing my dick. The heady rush of heat rippled through me.

I whimpered, suckling hard. Her pussy squeezed around my dick. It felt incredible. This wild passion that gripped me. I groaned, sucking on her digits, cleaning off her cream as her incestuous twat slid up and down my dick.

"Ooh, my sexy futa-daughter has grown up," she moaned, working her pussy up and down my dick. "You're just as big as your futa-mother!" Delight burned in her eyes. "Ooh, yes, yes, you feel amazing in me."

I whimpered.

"You like it, huh?" she cooed. "My pussy working up and down your girl-dick?"

I whimpered and nodded. This amazing pleasure surged around my cock. This hot bliss that gripped me. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt. My eyes fluttered. The heat rushed through me as she worked her cunt up and down my dick.

I throbbed and ached in her. That wonderful snatch squeezed me. Massaged me. I groaned, sucking and nursing on her fingers as she rode my dick. She teased me, her hips wiggling from side to side. She gave me such a wicked delight. I groaned, this rapture burning through me. Her twat felt so hot. So delicious.

"Mmm, I love having you back in me," she moaned. Her breasts grazed mine, our nipples brushing. Pleasure throbbed through me. She fucked her fingers in and out of my mouth. "Ooh, yes, yes, you came from here."

I whimpered about her fingers. She pulled them out of my mouth. I gasped, "Mom!"

She grinned. "Tell me how much you love my pussy."

"So much, mom!" I gasped as she worked her cunt up and down my dick, gripping me. "You're so hot. Shit! This is amazing!"

"Yeah, it is!" whooped Stacie. "Damn, Leann, look at you go. Your mom is riding you hard! Isn't she, honey?"

"Oh, yes, she is," purred Coach Castellano, Stacie's girlfriend. "Ride her hard, Mrs. Winthrop."

"I am," my mom moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, my futa-daughter has an amazing cock."

Priscilla grinned at me from where she lounged beside me. She winked at me.

I winked back.

Mom rode me hard and fast. She worked that amazing pussy up and down my girl-dick. My pleasure swelled faster and faster. Her pussy was so hot and juicy. The customers waited for their incestuous creampie. The mix of my mother and me. I shuddered, my dick throbbing in her depths.

The pleasure surged through me, a wanton and wicked delight. A heat that built and built. It was incredible. A heady rush surged through my body. I groaned, my heart hammering in my chest. Mom leaned in, pressing our tits together, her nipples rubbing past mine.

I stared into her dark eyes, loving the passion I saw in them. "Mom!"

"Yes, yes, you're making me feel amazing. Ooh, I'm going to cum on my futa-daughter's dick!"

A cheer rose from the crowd.

"Make mommy cum." She squeezed her pussy down around my girl-cock.

"Yes!" I groaned, the pleasure surging through me. I felt dizzy from it. The bliss was intense. An amazing delight. I shuddered as the pressure built and built. My back arched as she rode me. This wanton heat rippled through my body. "Oh, my goddess, yes, yes! Cum on my dick, mom!"

She slammed down my shaft and kissed me hard.

Her pussy convulsed around me. Her incestuous flesh spasmed and convulsed. I groaned, savoring the feel of her writhing around me. My futa-dick throbbed in her depths. I came closer and closer to erupting. To spilling my futa-jizz in her.

My tongue dueled with my mother's. I groaned into the kiss as her twat rippled around me. It was incredible. This amazing heat built at the tip of my girl-dick. I groaned, my heart screaming inside my chest. I shuddered, the pleasure of building the ache in my ovaries.

"Oh, my goddess, yes!" I gasped as my futa-cum fired out of me, breaking the kiss.

I bucked on the divan. I groaned, my hands grabbing her rump as the cum boiled into her pussy. I filled my mother's twat with my incestuous seed. The rapturous heat surged through my body, washing out of my spasming cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned. "Ooh, we're making such a naughty creampie!"

"I'm going to love it!" moaned the customer.

"Yes!" I gasped, my head dizzy as the pleasure fired through my body.

Her pussy milked my cock. She writhed around me, drowning out all the futa-seed. Stars danced before my eyes. I bucked on the bed, grunting and groaning. The rapture surged around me. It carried me to such heights.

I hovered there while my mother kissed me again. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, dueling with mine. She gave me such bliss. I shuddered as I came down from my high. My mind reeled at what I'd just down.

I just had sex with my mother, and it was incredible.

"Mmm, let's collect that creampie," purred Priscilla lounging beside me. "Goddess, that was hot."

"Uh-huh," moaned the customer.

"You're going to enjoy it," said Ji-Min. "Okay, Mrs. Winthrop, climb off your sexy futa-daughter and let's prepare the cake."

I groaned as my mother slid off. I stared into her eyes as my futa-cum dribbled out of her cunt and onto the spongy, yellow cake. She winked at me, and I knew this wouldn't be the last time I had sex with my mother.

Damn, this bake sale was such a success.

* * *

Ji-Min Song

"Here you are," I said, handing the cake to the woman. "Enjoy."

"Oh, I will," she said, staring with hunger at the incestuous cream.

"So, how much for me to make a creampie in you?" a futa asked. She had red hair, and a mature, beautiful face. Her breasts swayed in her tank top.

"$150 to fuck my daughter and buy the cake," my mother said, putting her arm around my shoulder. I gasped in shock.

"And for you?" the futa asked, glancing at my mother.

"I'm married, so $200 for me."

My shock only swelled. My mother had cheated on my futa-mother once with Leann, and now was selling her body? This was more surprising than that she would prostitute me. The futa grinned and pulled out her wallet.

"Deal."

To be continued...

12