Futa Naked in School Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rule's to protect you," Florinda said, her voice tight.

"Do I look like I need protecting from a sexy teacher or a hot board of trustees member?" purred Sandra Murphy. The sexy girlfriend to Janelle reached the table before Florinda. Then she knelt down and crawled beneath it. "I want to suck your cock, but I can't. That's not fair. I bet you have a wonderful cock. Maybe better than my futa-girlfriend's."

"Maybe," Janelle said. "Won't know until you let her suck you, Ms. Matos."

Florinda swallowed. "The rule exists so teachers won't abuse you in private."

"But what if we let them enjoy the students in public," I groaned, proposing a compromise. "If they are in their class or around other witnesses, they should be allowed to do this."

I thrust my fingers, still soaked in my wife's cream, into Lola's juicy cunt. The president of the Perverts Society let out a throaty groan and wiggled her hips. Her pussy clenched around me as I thrust my fingers in and out of her. Florinda swallowed.

"And if I wasn't her president, I could do this whenever I wanted," I moaned even as her hand, drew up my skirt. "I could do even more than that." She pressed my skirt up and up my thighs. She exposed my panties hugging my girl-dick. Then she tugged them down. My futa-cock popped out. "I could fuck her if I wasn't her president. But as much as she wants it, I can't slide my clit-dick into her."

"And I want it so badly," whimpered Lola. "Please, please, vote to let us have fun with our teachers and coaches. In public, where other students and staff are around. Let us have our safe fun and explore our sexuality."

Florinda groaned, her heart pounding. She trembled, looking torn. "Is there anyone who objects to this rule change?"

I held my breath and waited, my dick held in Lola's stroking hand, her pussy clenching around my fingers. My twat ached. I wanted to be in her. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I just needed permission from the board.

Would they give it?

To be continued...