Futa Pandemic

Story Info
College Lockdown catches emma by surprise.
2.5k words
4.33
12.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Head bobbing to her favorite band Emma doesn't notice the door to her college dorm open down the hall. This was her 3rd year in college. She had gotten the education system down and was cruising on her way to her bachelors degree. Currently studying for her midterms the following week she doesn't even hear the distressed mumbling of her roommate walking past her open doorway to her own room. Emma hadn't spent much time with her roommate Mia but with her being one of the leading track and field stars Mia was almost always out training if she wasn't studying or in class.

Emma, being a biology major, spent that time in the lab most afternoons. This meant that while being roommates, and by all means very friendly with each other, Emma didn't spend much time with her toned and tanned 5 '10' ' roommate. They would eat at the apartment together every once and awhile, maybe watch a new movie or two during the weekends but both her and Mia would keep to themselves meaning Emma got the perfect balance of her own experience with still having some nice company.

Emma's studying carried on for another hour before her concentration was broken by her phone buzzing with a campus alert. Probably just another office hours change, she thinks to herself not thinking much of the alert choosing to continue her note taking studies.

Night finally falls and Emma gets up stretching as her laptop light dims and she smiles with a yawn. While not the student athlete her roommate was, she was by no means unfit. Her smaller frame was not quite the hourglass figure it used to be for her before coming on campus but she loved how she looked now with a bit more healthy weight.

A lot of that healthy weight was in her hips, thighs as well as her nice butt. She did try to go to the gym at least every weekend and it showed as she had also put some muscle onto her 5 '6'' 140 lbs frame. She smiles checking herself out and it turns into a sigh as she remembers her chronic issues with getting into any sort of relationship or action here on campus.

She had always prioritized studies and told herself that if she had some fun as well it would be just a plus. What she didn't expect would be the polarizing difference between people on campus. You had the partiers, and then you had the rest of the people who put their studies and courses first. Unfortunately this meant this wishful balance was impossible and Emma ended up on the outside looking in to all the things that make the 'fun college experience' as she had heard about in highschool.

With a shrug she brushed it off grabbing her phone and headed towards the kitchen to get some dinner before calling it a night. She clears her notifications checking her texts and emails before finally checking her campus alert. Microwaving a frozen meal she sits down and finally reads the surprising message on her screen

Potential spread of a virus on campus if you have any fever and or cold sweats report to campus medical building immediately.

Huh, wonder what would cause something so minor to be sent out as a campus wide alert. Emma sits there mulling the reasons behind this as she eats her dinner. Maybe someone reported a major disease and they're having to take precautions. Her questions are paused as her phone goes off as a second alert pops up on her screen.

Campus lockdown effective immediately. All students are required to remain in their dorms or face immediate expulsion. Any student with fevers, cold sweats and ANYTHING unusual should report it to the campus offices at 555-123-4567.

The entire place is locked down? Welp guesses that might affect midterms, Emma thinks to herself finishing her meal and heading to Mia's room. Wonder if Mia also got this message.

Knocking on her roommates door she hears a slight mumble. She must have been sleeping. She usually isn't napping this early unless she went to bed early? "Mia you awake?" She calls through the door and is returned with no answer. Emma decides to slowly open the door and sees Mia passed out on her bed still in her training gear which puzzled Emma. she must have not been feeling well. The thought stops her in her tracks and the alerts cause Emma to walk over alarmed. Whatever has got campus on lockdown might be why Mia is asleep and not feeling or looking well.

And Mia did not look alright. Looking sweaty, Putting her hand on Mia's forehead Emma feels confident that she probably has a fever.

Oh no, do I report this?.. I need to report this right?! She brings her phone up and starts to dial the number when she notices something that stops her in her tracks....

Does...does Mia have a-a bulge?!?! Her hands slowly fall by her side as her eyes do not deceive her but there is a distinct member making an obvious outline underneath her normally figure fitting training shorts.

Emma's mind starts racing. She isn't trans is she? She would have known about her being on the track team. Was she hiding this? Maybe it's all just a fever dream. It's gotta be....right?

Something overtakes Emma as she sits down on the bed reaching slowly towards mia. I'll just check....it can't possibly be re- her thought stops as if her brain was turned off and her hand hits the fabric and she comes to the quick reality before her; its real.

It feels like a dick she stares baffled at what her hand is gripping. She gives it a slight squeeze and is met with a twitch. Holy fuck its real. Emma's mind races repeating that singular thought as it seems to echo louder and louder as the unimaginable is happening before her eyes.

Her hand is working of its own accord as it squeezes and feels up the member that has her gaze mesmerized. It shouldn't have been surprising but the bulge was growing bigger before her eyes.

All the while a singular thought continued to repeat like a P.A. system through Emma's brain: It is a dick. It IS a dick.

And the moment of truth clears any doubt as she pulls down the training short to reveal in all its glory a now fully hard and pulsing, thick, massive cock. It was Mia's cock and all Emma could think about was touching it.

For a moment she pauses this isnt...i can touch it without asking right?...I...I have to know... Her courage returns as her small hand wraps around the member as it responses with a twitch and at that moment her worst fear is realized as Mia seems to wake up from her slumber with a sudden breath opening her eyes groggily

"Hmmm ugm hhhhh em-emma..." Struggling to form words as she leans forward to meet Emma's eyes. Emma looking back at her roommate searching for answers, some sort of solid foundation in this confusing storm of events and is met with something quite the opposite

"Hmmm Emma you are just what i need." an almost terrifying smirk comes over Mia's face as her hand slowly reaches up to Emma's blonde locks, "Well don't just look at it."

Emma's heart starts racing in her chest as she can feel her pulse pounding in her ears as she slowly looks down at the large phallus now staring back at her

"N-no i can't do tha-'' The hand that was just against the back of her hair in an instant has a grip of the base of her shoulder length hair and in a blur Emma finds herself getting yanked down towards the object of her fear. Her attempt to plead is muffled instantly as Emma finds a warm invader between her jaws as she is at the mercy of her roommate.

Oh dear god what is happening! is all she can think as she is muscled up and down along this massive member gagging the entire time. This wasn't Emma's first time sucking on a dick. But it was easily the biggest and her lack of recent experience wasn't making this massive cock any easier to accept.

"Mmmmmmhmmm just like that you bitch" she barely makes out the moaned statement over her own gurgling and gagging. I dont know what i did to deserve this but god forgive me please she pleaded to some higher being as it hadnt even been a minute of having her face forcefully fucked and her jaws already felt like they were gonna fall off.

Her head is pulled back and a gasp escaped her lips before her only moment of freedom is cut short by her tiny frame being muscled down face first onto the bed and before she can process the new terror about to befall her, her sweats are practically torn off as her nakedness is felt instantly.

No no no no no no no Her mind panics knowing what is about to happen "Mia! Stop what you are doing!?"

Her trembling plea fails to break the frenzy Mia seems to be in as she feels a large unwelcome visitor at her quivering folds.

"God I've needed this....." the pressure of the bulbous intruder builds as the heat of the pulsing intruder builds as Emma squirming is halted by surprisingly strong hands pinning her wrists, freezing her in fear knowing her fate is inevitable.

The tip slides in and Emma bites on her lip to fight a moan. Her assailant isn't as quiet as a low rumble that could only be compared to the growl echoing in her ear as she feels the breath of her roommate tickle her ear.

The invader is felt further and further as it radiates an almost burning heat that causes Emma to relax and all but melt, welcoming with open folds now soaking into her bed sheets below.

"That's a good girl...." Is the praise falling from Mia's lips as she takes a moment enjoying her mansword deep to the hilt in her helpless roommate before proceeding to wrap her arms up under Emma's arms and around her shoulders.

For a moment Emma's body is left with an empty void as the warmth disappears all but completely leaving her now ready pussy. A moan of desperation leaves her lips almost as a yelp her rear end pushing back to try to keep the once unwelcomed invader as a permanent guest

Smack! Emma's jaw falls slack as instantly she is filled to the brim with the burning sensation of fullness from her roommate Mia. Before she can even process the emptiness returns eliciting another whimper of a moan before she is impaled hilt deep once again.

Smack! ""Fuuuuuuc-" Smack! "Ahhhh....fuuu-" is the only thing heard as the agonizing cycle continues with each smack Emma's body shivers and shakes the desire to feel the burning warmth forever is slowly clouding her current situation of being impaled, pinned to her own bed, and sexually tortured at the hands, and massive cock?¿ of her female roommate, well at least she thought but that's a question for another time

Throughout this agonizingly amazing experience Emma had subconsciously done two things; absolutely soaked the bed sheets beneath where she lay trapped. Second and almost worse is that she had stopped fighting her assailant and was now flat on the bed relax with her athletic bubblebutt pushed into the air making it easier for Mia who had now gone flat pressed on top of Emma with just her hips moving at a slow deep rhythm

Emma's body under the torture is now shaking as it gets even worse for her as the thrusts rather than one at a time with a moment before the throbbing burning cock is removed all but the tip from her dropping folds, but now come in bursts of three or four thrusts causing her moans to be loader and the shaking to intensify and building a feeling Emma was not used to...least not with someone else.

•oh goooooood ima gunna cu-cuuu" Emma fails to finish her quivering words as another burst of thrusts jackhammer into her as her brain malfunctions and all thoughts are starting to fail"

This feeling so close to the edge feels like it lasts forever until finally her entire body shakes as a fog washes over Emma's brain and her vision disappears from the sheer bliss of ecstasy.

"AaAaAaAaAaAahHhHh-" is barely audible as the bliss goes on forever Emma feeling the glow of relief.

She eventually comes back as the fog slowly fades into the feeling of the warmth inside her pulsing somehow more intensely than before as the breathing in her ear is the most intense it's been as the forgotten individual on top of her in a growl is heard in her ear "that was so fucking hot....."

A glowing grin forces itself across Emma's face as fingers stroking through her hair daringly proceed to stop and latch on deep into her hair at her scalp as the body on her and member inside her at once tighten up "now it's my fucking turn"

If there was even a moment for confusion on what this statement meant there was not enough time for Emma to ponder, as the thrusting that had been for her agonizing pleasure became a pounding of reckless lust. Limp like a rag doll Emma, still not recovered from the heavenly orgasm she was just given, is on the receiving end of a brain melting pounding that has her on the edge again in all but moments.

Groans and moans slowly build in volume and intensity until with a thrust that feels like it's about to snap Emma in half her invader gives an absolute thrust that releases a heat deeper into Emma as her brain clouds again with a second orgasm.

The wash of ecstasy is marginally shorter and as the clouds clear her mind Emma's weakly comes back down to earth feeling the burning now even deeper inside her and it's now almost unpleasant.

Her whimpers of discomfort fall on deaf ears it would seem, as the limp body still on top of her and the heavy breathing leads to the singular conclusion that Mia has already passed out.

After a weak attempt to get up or remove Mia from on top of her that all but fails Emma gives up and almost as quickly as her roommate falls asleep....

Thanks for making it through the story! Feel free to give me feedback in the comments if you'd like this story to continue! If you are interested in being a character in a future story or getting your own story commissioned feel free to reach out to me on Kik (@TitanofWoT) or on twitter (@kb_uncensored) and we can get that done for you. For now hope you filthy degens enjoy ;)