All Comments on 'Futa Queen: Manager's Special'

by CrescentRose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
395694395694almost 3 years ago

I look forward to your next story

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 3 years ago

Captivating! I love how Diana turned the tables on Lauren. That futa cock torture was exquisite.

kania_helpukania_helpualmost 3 years ago

That was a bit scary. Jeeeess I sort of liked it. And that scared me more. I don't mind what happened in Futa Queen, but WOW this was a bit over the top for me. I do hope you keep writing these characters. Maybe find someone to love Diana and she love her.

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvrover 2 years ago

Beautiful story! Would love more of this line!

AgielAgielover 2 years ago

I LIKED Futa Queen, which I’ve read immediately before this story, and enjoyed reading this one as well. All good futa stories are weird with just the right amount of fantasy and ridiculousness and these two fit in well.

BOTH STORYLINES could be used in non futa stories with a few alterations which is always a good indication as to whether something is good or bad. Both had me smiling in what I considered the right places.

I THOUGHT the description of Lauren’s permanent punishment was a bit gross and I don’t think it fitted in with the rest of the story/your writing. In my opinion, I’m sure you could have come up with a punishment which would have been more in common with Diana’s character as you have written her. Other than that, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous