Futa Queen: Manager's Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana smiled as she took out the ring gag, "Well? What do you say?"

"Please, mistress, let me suck your cock."

"Mistress? Well you certainly learned something from tonight." She then got to the head of the bed and Lauren leaned her head back and opened up, ready to receive what she believed to be her final punishment. She sucked cock like a master, her tongue circling the head as Diana pushed in gently and let Lauern take her time lavishing her cock with attention all the while her stomach was still being pumped with her own cum.

Diana let her have some fun for a few minutes before she started up her slow and deep thrusts. Her balls slapping against Lauren's eyes when she bottomed out, the sounds her throat made as she thrust into Lauren were exquisite.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. I hope you're ready for it. You know how much I cum." Diana gave all the warning she wanted as she hilted in that throat and watched the show.

Lauren gagged as she was simply too full to take it. Her stomach did get bigger still, but quite a bit of it just washed back out the seal of her mouth around cock and her nose blasted streams of white. Diana just started thrusting, as if she could pack a little more in if she just forced it. Finally she was done and dragged her python of a cock out of the half drowned woman who gasped and coughed to clear the cum for air.

Diana just knelt there for a second with her cock laying across Lauren's face while they both took in heavy breaths. Diana did get up and pulled a few wet wipes from the cabinet to clean her dick off and pulled the robe back on. "Alright Lauren. I forgive you for what's happened. You and I are squared up."

Lauren just gasped, "Thank you, thank you. Please take this thing off of me. I'm gonna burst!"

Diana just looked at her, "Oh, I'm sorry that's not happening."

"What?"

"I said you and I were squared up. But you still raped all those girls. No. You'll be an example for anyone else I employ in Futa Queen, from manager to cashier."

"This isn't funny! I did what-"

"-You're quite right, this is not funny. I'm quite serious. You're not a manager of Futa Queen anymore. You aren't even a person in my mind anymore. You'll be whatever I want until I decide otherwise!" Diana pulled a small remote from her robe and pushed a button. She turned off the pump but the plug stayed firmly in place, shortly after two large women came in.

"Alright ladies. It's time to set her up." The two moved forward to grab Lauren, far too bloated and exhausted to resist.

"I told you, Lauren. You wouldn't forget this night. It's the beginning of the rest of your life."

~~~~

Three Months Later...

Diana was walking down the hall of the warehouse with her new manager for the Futa Queen that had been run by Lauren. She was an excellent prospect on paper, but Diana decided she wouldn't take anyone at face value when she was giving them so much power.

"Now, I'm sure you are aware of what happened to the former manager of your location?" Diana asked.

Kate, the good looking brunette woman nodded, "Yes, when you found out she was assaulting patrons and former staff, you tried to apprehend her but she went to ground."

Diana looked at Kate as she walked, "Yes. That's what I told the authorities."

"...Pardon, ma'am?"

"Lauren didn't get away." she stopped in front of a door, "I made an example of her."

The door opened to a surprisingly well decorated room for a warehouse, nice carpet lined the floor, couches and tables were set up around the room. At its center though was a pedestal that bore a futa woman bound on her back. A gimp mask obscured her face, a tube attached to it led down over an insanely inflated stomach. The tube ran to an expensive penis pump over her cock, the woman's balls were massive as well. Held up in some elaborate lingerie they were bigger than grapefruits. The reason the balls must've been held that way was to see the fountain spout plug in her ass that was slowly leaking what must be her own cum into a beautiful black glass basin.

"Oh my god." was all Kate could say to the sight.

Diana stood in front of Kate so she had to look at Diana, "That is the fate of any management who dares take advantage of my staff and clientele. This is your last chance to back out as manager if you don't believe you can follow my simple rules of respect and consent in my establishments."

Kate looked up into Diana's eyes and the owner of Futa Queen saw nothing but admiration, "I accept the position on the condition that if someone else ever steps out of line, I get to help you administer justice."

Diana smiled, "I think I like you. Now, You're my first manager who isn't a futa, would you like to celebrate that occasion?" she asked as her cock hardened in her pant leg.

Kate gave a demure look, "Well, I suppose I wouldn't mind learning if all the stories of your prodigious prowess are true."

"Don't worry, Kate, whatever you've heard, it's better than that."

As the giggles, laughs and moans of pleasure filled the room, the one who used to be Lauren at the center of the room came again to the sounds of the pair's celebrations...

12