Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ovaries tightened with every moment that she did this to me. She worked her pussy faster and faster up and down my dick. She massaged me with that amazing snatch. She gripped me, driving me wild. I groaned, my face contorting with bliss. She kneaded my tits as she rode me with that hot, tight cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, working her twat up and down me. "That's so good."

"It's amazing," I moaned.

"It is, Mrs. Mathers!" Kaylani moaned, her pussy plunging down my dick. She squeezed my tits hard and bucked. "Yes!"

Her big boobs bouncing, she came on my futa-dick.

Her hot cunt writhed around my clit-cock. I groaned as her hot flesh rippled with such delicious intensity about my futa-dick. She bucked on my shaft, the pressure swelling at the tip. My ovaries quivered with my burst of cum.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasped and flooded the girl's cunt with my cum.

I pumped blast after blast of my futa-seed into her pussy. The island beauty bucked on my tits, her boobs smacking together. Her breasts rippled from the impact. I groaned, my twat spasming. Waves of delight and jolts of bliss rushed through me.

"Flood me, Mrs. Mathers!" she moaned, her head tossing. "Flood me with all that cum!"

"I am!" I gasped, my twat writhing and convulsing.

The rapture shot through me as I pumped more and more of my cum into her pussy. It was so incredible. I shuddered, my ovaries flooding her with everything that they held. I shuddered as her twat milked me. She suckled out all the cum.

I groaned as I erupted the last of my futa-cum into her twat. I shuddered as the barely legal hottie quivered. She groaned, fluttering her eyes. Her boobs jiggled together as she panted. A smile burst across her lips.

"Holy fuck, Mrs. Mathers, that was so awesome." She glanced at the clock. "And we have more time to do some other wicked things, you naughty futa-MILF."

I grinned at her. I was such a naughty mother.

To be continued...