Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 17

Story Info
The busty futa-MILF has one hot time cuckolding her son!
7.5k words
4.81
9.5k
13
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa MILF's Cuckolding Romp

Ruru

I smiled in delight as Mrs. Santiago grabbed Calista, shaking her daughter's arm.

"You lured me over here!" hissed Mrs. Santiago. "You little, lying puta! I am going to spank you so hard. I am going to make that ass glow. And you're naked. What were you..."

She trailed off, staring at me. I smiled at her, waving my hand. Mrs. Santiago's jaw dropped. She whipped her head around to stare back at Shannon, then see-sawed back to stare at me like she couldn't believe I was here.

That I was this pink version of Shannon with pigtails.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Ruru the Futa-Slime. It's so nice to meet you. How are you doing? Do you like the futa-dicks I gave Shannon and your daughter? Can I fuck you, too? I would really love to spank you as you whip that naughty Calista!"

The older woman swayed for a moment like she was about to pass out. Then she caught herself and drew in a deep, steadying breath. She glanced up at the sky and muttered something. Then she whipped her head around and stared at Calista.

"You think some strange, pink jello girl will save you from getting spanked?" hissed Mrs. Santiago. "You are just such a naughty brat. I am going to teach you a lesson."

"Mistress Shannon!" wailed Calista as she was dragged over the bed. "I just did what you wanted me to do. Please, please, you told me to call her and set her up."

"You are not getting away with this, you little brat!" Mrs. Santiago said and pressed her youngest daughter down on the bed.

Shannon smiled in delight as she watched the MILF hold Calista down. Mrs. Santiago raised her hand up high. Then she slapped her hand down and struck with a loud crack. The sound echoed through the room.

I shuddered at the sound.

"¡Mamá!" squealed Calista. "¡Mamá! I'm sorry. I was just being a good sex slave."

CRACK!

"You were a good sex slave?" her mother demanded. "You expect me to believe that?"

CRACK!

I loved hearing that sound smacking down on the naughty girl. And I knew that Calista loved it. She was getting off on it squirming there as her mother spanked her. The girl whimpered and moaned as her mother did such naughty things to her.

I licked my lips at the sight.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Those wonderful sounds echoed through the room as the MILF smacked down on that ass again and again. Calista had such a spankable rump. She was just a hot thing to watch. The girl bucked with each one, moaning out in delight.

Raquel and Shannon were both stroking the other's futa-dick. They pumped up and down each other's futa-rod. They both had wicked grins on their lips. They both were moaning, their round boobs jiggling as they stroked each other off.

Then Mrs. Santiago groaned. She fell to her knees behind her daughter and pried apart the naughty girl's butt-cheeks to expose my futa-cum that had leaked out of her asshole. I loved the sight of the MILF burying her head into that crack and licked up my jizz.

I fell to my knees and slapped my futa-dick down on the MILF's butt-cheeks. She was feasting away at her daughter's sloppy asshole. That was just so hot. I had to join the fun. This was just so awesome. My futa-dick was on fire.

I slid my dick into her butt-crack and slid down to her asshole. The MILF didn't care. And Shannon's cum was sliding out of it. I grinned, my pussy clenching. I thrust my pink, gelatinous dick against her asshole.

It was a delight feeling her anal ring widening and widening. She moaned, "Oh, yes, yes, fuck me in the ass, you naughty devil."

"Slime!" I gasped. "I'm a futa-slime from outer space!"

"Whatever," she moaned. "Just fuck me with that dick! I want it!"

"God, your mom is a complete whore," moaned Shannon. "I love it."

"Right?" purred Raquel as the pair fisted each others' dicks.

I pushed harder against Mrs. Santiago's anal sheath. She groaned, her anal ring widening and widening. She gasped in delight into her daughter's asshole. Her sphincter swallowed my clit-cock. I groaned as is entered the MILF's asshole.

It was heaven to enter her bowels. I gripped her hips with my pink fingers. My jiggling boobs swayed before me as her asshole devoured more and more of my futa-dick. Then I bottomed out in her, rubbing against her spanked rump.

I drew back and moaned as she massaged my asshole. Her head moved, her black hair spilling over her daughter's rump. Calista moaned as her mother feasted. I loved it, my futa-dick throbbed in the MILF's bowels.

"Oh, that's so good," I moaned as I rammed into her bowels. "Ooh, yes, yes, I'm going to fuck you so hard, Mrs. Santiago!"

"Please," she moaned. "Oh, I love it up the ass. I love being fucked. This is amazing. Oh, yes, yes, just keep fucking me. Ram that big dick into my bowels. Yes, yes, that's so good."

I pumped away hard at her. My round boobs bounced and jiggled. Her butt-cheeks jiggled every time my crotch slapped her rump. My flesh rippled with the impact. I loved it. The pressures built and built at the tip of my dick and in the depths of my twat.

My ovaries had so much cum that I would flood her with. I would hose her down. That would be amazing. I couldn't wait to pump her full bowels of my spunk. I slammed hard into her. She whimpered. Moaned, her head moving as she feasted on her daughter.

"¡Mierda!" groaned Calista. "Mamá, you are fucking dirty. Yes, yes, get that tongue deep into my bowels. That's so good. You are swirling that tongue around in my asshole."

I loved hearing that. It was so hot as I fucked into her mother's asshole. I rammed deep and hard into her bowels. Her bowels gripped my dick. She held me tight. She massaged me with such passion, building and building me towards that orgasm.

Her daughter's head tossed. Calista whimpered and groaned. She must be building towards her own orgasm. She was such a slut that she could cum just from having her asshole eaten out. My dick pumped away hard and fast into her bowels. She had such a tight anal sheath.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, pumping away into her bowels. "Oh, that's it. Yes, yes, just massage my dick with that tight asshole."

"Yes!" moaned the MILF.

She held me tight, massaging me. She was incredible. I loved everything about this. I savored burying into the MILF's asshole as she held my big dick. She massaged me with everything that she had. I was so ready to cum.

Calista moaned louder and louder, her head tossing. Then she squealed and bucked. The girl was cumming from having her asshole licked and being spanked. That was so hot. I loved it as I fired into her mother's asshole.

My round boobs as I buried into that hot asshole. "Fuck, yes!"

"Ruru!" the MILF moaned. "Oh, Ruru! ¡Madre de Dios!"

Her asshole writhed around my dick. I gasped in delight at the feeling of her anal sheath writhing around me. It was incredible. My pussy clenched as I rammed into her bowels. She nursed at me. I threw back my head, my boobs heaving.

"Yes!" I squealed.

I flooded the MILF's asshole. My futa-cum fired out of my clit-dick. I groaned with pleasure. My pussy convulsed, juices gushing out of me. I whimpered, my head tossing from side to side as I hosed her down.

I flooded her with everything that I had. My pussy writhed, the pleasure rushing through me. The MILF milked my clit-dick with her asshole. She worked out all that cum as she moaned out her pleasure. My body quivered as I hit the peak of my orgasm.

"Oh, yes!" Shannon moaned.

"Pretty girl," Raquel gasped at the same moment.

Their cocks unloaded. Their hot cum splashed across my side and ass. Hot futa-jizz glazed my body. I groaned, my boobs bouncing and jiggling. I loved it. I savored them painting my body in all that hot cum.

I loved it.

I trembled as they both kissed each other. They made out with such passion. I loved all that cum spilling down my body. It was just an amazing feeling. I quivered in delight as the cum ran down my body and thighs.

"Wow," said the MILF. She squeezed her bowels and lifted her head. "So you're an alien that came from outer space and not a demon?"

"Why would you think I'm a demon?" I asked. "I mean they have wings, horns, and a tail, right? Like this!"

I shifted my body, growing horns from my head, a tail from my ass, and wings that spread wide. I shuddered as I molded my body into this demonic form. Mrs. Santiago gasped, her bowels squeezing about my futa-dick.

"¡Diabla!" Mrs. Santiago gasped.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

My jaw dropped at what Ruru had changed into. She had grown wings. Bat-like wings that had thin membranes of her gelatinous flesh stretched between the thicker digits of the limb. A playful tail swished back and forth while the cutest horns poked out of her plastic-like hair.

Mrs. Santiago scrambled off the futa-slime's girl-cock and crawled over Calista.

I shuddered, loving the fright on the MILF's face after she had been so mean to my Raquel. The woman might have turned into a complete slut, but that was only after she had her eyes opened to the naughty delights that us futas have. She had years of shitty behavior to Raquel to make up for.

"Do you like my look, Shannon?" Ruru asked, her wings stretching wide. Her tail darted over and grabbed my futa-dick. I shuddered as the spade-like end wrapped around my shaft and stroked up and down me. "Neat, right? I saw this on the internet. A devil girl!"

"Sexy devil girl," I said. "Mmm, you are making me so wet. Ooh, that is a hot sight. And you're jerking me off with your tail."

"My tail can do more than just jerk you off," she said, sliding her tail down my shaft. She reached my pussy lips and flowed around my shaft. Then her tail pushed against my pussy lips. "See?"

She thrust her tail-cock into my pussy which was really a tentacle-dick. I quivered as she did that, fucking her shaft in and out of my cunt. I quivered beside my Raquel, loving every moment of what she did to me. It was quite the rush.

Then Ruru fell to her knees. The futa-slime opened her mouth wide and engulfed my dick into her wondrous mouth. She suckled on it as her tentacle-cock pumped away at my pussy. I grabbed those horns thrusting out of her head.

"Ooh, these are useful," I moaned, holding tight as she bobbed her head.

She winked at me and worked her mouth up and down my cock. I groaned as she suckled on me with all that hunger. She bobbed her head faster. I shuddered as I could see my cock inside of her, a dark shadow in her pink flesh.

"That naughty futa-slime," purred my futa-girlfriend. "Just sucking on my pretty girl's big dick."

"Sucking so hard," I groaned, loving that hungry mouth working up and down my futa-dick. "These horns are so amazing. I could just hold them all day. See, Mrs. Santiago, nothing to be afraid of. Ruru is just fun."

"Yes, she is," Raquel moaned and moved behind me. I quivered as she slipped her girl-cock in between my butt-cheeks.

My eyes widened in delight as I was about to be double penetrated by my futa-slime's tentacle-cock and my girlfriend's clit-dick. Lucky me.

My anal ring stretched around Raquel's dick. My naughty girlfriend pushed harder and harder. Her Latina dick popped into my bowels and sank into my velvety flesh. I groaned, the heat from her dick melted down to my pussy being so thoroughly reamed by the futa-slime fucking my twat.

Ruru suckled on my girl-dick with hunger while fucking my cunt with her tentacle-dick. At the same time, Raquel worked that naughty girl-cock in and out of my bowels. She was driving me wild. It was a wild delight to have her reaming me out like that. I loved every moment of the two of them tag-teaming me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my holes clenching down on their futa-dicks. "You two are so naughty. Watch them fuck me, Mrs. Santiago!"

Ruru moaned around my cock, the buzzing delight shooting down my shaft to my pussy being drilled by her tentacle-dick.

"And being blown by the futa-slime," I added, my cock in the warm, wet heaven of Ruru's mouth.

Mrs. Santiago watched, hugging her daughter Calista to her breasts. Calista had a big grin on her face, her head resting between those big and lush mounds. She looked so proud of herself like she was right where she wanted to be.

I knew I was. Having a futa-cock fucking my asshole and a tentacle-dick fucking my pussy all while a hot mouth worked up and down my futa-shaft. It was amazing. The pleasures swelled in me. My ovaries brimmed with my futa-cum.

These two would have me cumming in no time. I gripped Ruru's horns. They were hard but still malleable. Like really firm gel-plastic. I loved the feeling of them in my hands as her lips slid up and down my shaft. Her suction reached down to my pussy.

All the pleasure swirled in my cunt and danced around my ovaries. Ruru's tentacle-cock fucked so deep and hard into my pussy while my Raquel pounded my asshole with her thick shaft. She buried into my bowels again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Ooh, that's go good. Raquel! Ruru!"

"Pretty girl," moaned Raquel hammering my asshole. "Let me feel that asshole going wild around my futa-dick. I want to cum in your asshole."

"God, yes," I groaned, trembling there. This was incredible. It was just an amazing delight. "I'm getting so close."

The velvety friction in my asshole melted to my pussy where the silky delight of Ruru's tentacle-cock burned hotter and hotter. Bliss flowed down my futa-dick from the wonderful suction the futa-slime gave my girl-cock.

Calista and Mrs. Santiago watched, mother and daughter cuddled together. I whimpered, my head tossing back and forth. Then I gasped as Raquel rammed her girl-cock to the hilt in my bowels. At the same moment, Ruru's tentacle-dick plowed into my pussy's depths, nuzzling against my cervix.

"Fuck!" I howled and exploded.

My pussy and asshole spasmed around their shafts. My girl-dick unloaded into Ruru's mouth. I held tight to the futa-slime's horns as my girl-cum erupted over and over. Rapture shot from my dick while ecstasy flooded out of my pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped as the dual pleasures swamped my brain. I drowned in bliss.

"Oh, pretty girl," Raquel groaned as she fucked my writhing bowels.

Ruru moaned around my erupting cock and swallowed my cum. Her tentacle-cock plowed into my spasming twat. I swayed, holding to her horns as she whimpered. Her tentacle spurted into my pussy. Hot girl-cum flooded my writhing twat.

Then Raquel rammed to the hilt in my bowels and gasped. Her clit-cock spurted cum, too. She flooded-my asshole. She moaned as her cum pumped into my anal sheath. My asshole suckled at her dick as my pussy nursed at Ruru's tentacle.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Raquel. "Your asshole, pretty girl! So good!"

"Uh-huh," I moaned.

They both filled me with their girl-cum as I emptied my futa-dick into Ruru's hungry mouth. Stars danced across my vision. It was wonderful. I suckled at her clit-dick. I nursed at her. It was an amazing delight. My head tossed from side to side.

I arched my back, rubbing into Raquel's boobs. My body brimmed with all that wonderful delight. I quivered, my holes wringing them dry. I fired the last of my futa-cum into Ruru's mouth. She suckled me dry. I panted, savoring this joy.

It was an incredible one. I felt so good.

Then my cell phone rang.

~ * ~

Stephanie Mathers

I couldn't believe that my son liked being cuckolded. That he had a fantasy of having a futa fuck his girlfriend in front of him. When he had cut me cock-deep in Kaylani's asshole, he had only been mad that his girlfriend had started without him.

I was shocked. Bamboozled by this.

Kaylani was so eager for it, too. She had just let me fuck her in the asshole. The Hawaiian girl with her golden brown skin and big breasts was now leading me up to my son's bedroom so that I could fuck her in his bed.

"Ooh, this big dick is going to make me cum so much harder than yours," groaned Kaylani. "Just going to make me explode. Finally, I'll have a real dick fuck me. A woman's dick. That's what's going to make me cum. Not your little dick."

"That's right," whimpered Kyle. He sounded so excited as he walked behind us. "My dick isn't good enough for you."

This was so fucked up. What had gone wrong with Kyle? How had I raised him to want to so emasculate himself? I might have been gender-swapped into a woman with a big dick, but that didn't mean I ever would have acted like this.

Kaylani shoved open Kyle's door. She flashed me a big and naughty grin as she lead me towards the bed by the cock dirty from her asshole. My futa-dick throbbed in her hand, my pussy soaking my bush. I had cuckolded my son behind his back.

Now I would do it in front of him. That was so hot. So wild. My dick was so hard.

"Mmm, you just stand there in the corner and watch as I finally get some real satisfaction," ordered Kaylani. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the corner like he was some sort of dog.

"Yes, Kaylani," he groaned and leaped to obey. He darted over to the corner where she had snapped and stood there, rubbing at his crotch.

"Mmm, now this big dick was just in my butt," purred Kaylani, "so I have to get it all nice and clean before it can stretch out my pussy and fuck me oh, so hard. Right, Kyle?"

"Yes, honey," he groaned as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his little cock.

My son started stroking himself as his girlfriend fell to her knees before me and grabbed my clit-dick. She licked up the bottom of the shaft, buffing off her own sour asshole. The island girl moaned her delight as she climbed higher and higher up my cock.

She reached the tip and flicked it, whimpering her delight.

She moaned with pleasure as she caressed my dick. That was so insane.

I trembled there, shocked by this. It was a fantastic rush to have her lick me like that. She just made me feel so amazing while her boyfriend watched. My son stroked his cock like this was the hottest thing in the world. He got off on being cuckolded.

"I would never lick your cock after it had been in my asshole, Kyle," Kaylani moaned. "In fact, your dick isn't good enough for my asshole, is it?"

"No, it's not," he panted, his eyes burning with this heat. He stroked up and down his cock faster.

"Mmm, but hers is," moaned Kaylani.

She licked up my cock again. I shuddered at the warmth of her tongue lapping at my dirty futa-dick. My pussy clenched once more when she reached the spongy crown. She swirled her tongue around it. She polished me with her naughty tongue. I shuddered at how she suckled on me. She nursed with such passion.

She bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. It was a thrill to have her doing that. She buffed her own dirty ass off my cock. I groaned, savoring every moment of it. This was a wild delight. My face contorted with delight.

"Oh, my god, that's so good," I whimpered, my pussy clenching. "Your girlfriend is amazing, son."

"Yes, yes, yes, she is," he panted, stroking his dick. "Wow, you're a real futa. A MILF with a huge cock. That is so hot. Is it your clit?"

"Yeah," I groaned, my dick throbbing.

"That's so hot!"

He stroked himself faster and faster. He fisted his dick with such force, working his hand up and down his shaft. As he did that, Kaylani worshiped me. I loved every moment of her nursing on me. She blew me with passion. She suckled with passion as she polished my futa-pole.

Kaylani stared up at me with her warm eyes. She hungered for my futa-dick. She bobbed her head, sliding her lips further and further down my dick. She swallowed more and more of it. I shuddered as her tongue polished me.

She suckled hard, getting me closer and closer to that moment of eruption. I loved this so much. I shuddered, my pussy clenching as my dick hit the back of her throat. My eyes widened as she pushed her gullet against my tip.