Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She deep-throated my dirty-dick.

"Fuck!" I gasped as she slid her lips further down my cock. She swallowed inch after inch. "Damn, your girlfriend is amazing, son!"

"Yes, she is," gasped Kyle. "Oh, honey, swallow that dick."

Kaylani moaned as she did. Her vocal cords hummed and massaged my dick. She nursed on me with hunger. I loved every second of her blowing me like that. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight as he went lower and lower down my dirty shaft.

She nuzzled her lips into my brown bush. I shuddered as she did that. Her tongue thrust down my shaft and out of her mouth to lick at my pussy. I quivered as she tongued my cunt with every inch of my clit-dick down her throat. This was so awesome. I loved it so much.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Kaylani," I moaned. "Oh, damn, that's amazing. That's really amazing!"

She winked at me and slid her lips back up my dick. She nursed on me with hunger. She suckled with such passion on my cock as she brought me closer and closer to cumming. She suckled up me, polishing my futa-pole.

My cock popped out of her gullet. Her warm, wet tongue danced around my throbbing tip. I shuddered as she stroked me. Pleasure swept through my body. The pressure built in my ovaries. My pussy clenched, hot cream trickling down my thighs.

"Fuck!" I moaned and erupted.

My girl-cum spurted into her mouth.

My pussy convulsed, waves of delight rushing through my body as I basted Kaylani's mouth with my cum. I groaned, my big tits bouncing. My brown hair danced around my shoulders as I unloaded everything I had into her mouth.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so good," I moaned. "Oh, damn. Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing. Just drink it all down. Just drink my cum!"

"Drink it, babe!" moaned Kyle. "Yes!"

He shuddered as he erupted. His cock spurted cum as I flooded his girlfriend's mouth with spurt after spurt of my futa-jizz. My ovaries unloaded their girl-seed. I swayed, the pleasure sweeping through me. It was incredible to feel.

An awesome delight to experience.

It was an amazing rapture. I groaned, loving every second of it. My head tossed from side to side. I groaned, my boobs bouncing and jiggling. Stars danced before my eyes as I pumped all my cum into her wonderful mouth.

"Oh, Kaylani," I moaned as she sucked out the last of it. "Damn, that's good. That's really, really good."

"Wow," said Kyle.

"You haven't seen anything yet," purred Kaylani after she slipped her mouth off my cock. She stood, her big boobs bouncing, and kissed me.

She thrust her tongue into my mouth covered in my own futa-cum. I loved that taste. I savored that passion. I shuddered here, loving every moment of this. It was an incredible thrill to taste my own spunk while my son watched.

Then Kaylani hooked her arm around my neck and pulled me back towards my son's bed. She pulled me down on her. I shuddered. My big boobs pressed into her large tits. That felt amazing. It was hot to feel her pressing me into her pussy.

I trembled, kissing her as I thrust into her pussy.

My son watched as I sank to the hilt in his girlfriend. Her pussy squeezed about me. It was just a thrill to have her holding me in her twat. She moaned into my lips, her twat squeezing about me. It was an amazing delight.

I drew back my hips, savoring the way her pussy clung to me. She held me tight, massaging my cock with her silky heaven. I loved that delight. I thrust back into her snatch. I fucked her with force. I hammered her twat with everything that I had.

"Damn," Kyle moaned as he stood in the corner.

Kaylani broke the kiss and moaned, "A real futa is in my pussy, Kyle. She's stretching out my cunt with her huge futa-dick. Oh, god, she's so much larger than you."

"Yes, yes, yes," my son moaned. "You must love it."

"I do!" Kaylani gasped as I drove my cock into her pussy.

Her hot twat gripped me. Massaged me. Every thrust into her sent pleasure rushing down my cock to my pussy. My cunt drank it in as I pumped away at her juicy snatch. She trembled against me, her boobs rubbing on mine.

The bed creaked with my hard thrusts. My boobs rubbed against hers, our nipples brushing. It was an incredible delight. I loved it. I savored that wonderful pleasure of our nubs kissing. It was awesome to feel those sparks shooting down to my pussy.

"Oh, god, that's it," she moaned, clenching her twat around me. "So big. I love your cock, MILF!"

"Yes, yes, this is wonderful," I groaned, drilling into her snatch.

Her hot pussy gripped me. I groaned, staring into her eyes as I fucked her hard. My son started fisting his cock again, so aroused that he was on his second wind. This was incredible. I loved her twat massaging me. My ovaries drank in the heat.

My cum swelled in my ovaries. The pressure to erupt built and built as I fucked her tight, barely legal cunt. I loved it so much. I savored the rapture. I reveled in the bliss of her pussy bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

"Are you going to cum on her dick?" Kyle asked. "Are you going to explode on her futa-cock?"

"Yes!" she moaned, her twat clenching about my girl-cock. "Yes, yes, yes, I'm going to just burst with rapture on this huge futa-cock."

"Cum," I groaned, drilling into her. "I want you to just climax on my futa-dick. Just explode on me."

"I'm getting there," she moaned, her pussy gripping me. "Oh, this futa-dick is amazing. Your MILF-cock is stirring up my cunt."

I shuddered, slamming into her, wanting to feel her pussy going wild around me. She held me tight, her arms around me. Her legs gripped me. She held me tight as I pumped away at her snatch. I buried into her hard, my ovaries about to explode with the pressure.

She trembled beneath me, her pussy massaging me. I stared into Kaylani's eyes as I drilled into her pussy. I fucked into her with such hard strokes. She had such a tight twat. She gripped me as I fucked her with such passion. She held me tight as she squirmed.

"I'm going to cum!" she gasped beneath me, her pussy clenching down hard.

"Yes, you better," moaned my son. "Just cum on that big futa-dick!"

"Fuck," I moaned and buried to the hilt in her pussy. "Cum on my clit-dick."

She trembled beneath me. She shuddered, her face twisting with delight as I drew back my hips. Then she gasped out in rapture. Her cunt convulsed around my dick as I buried back into her. She rippled around me, suckling at me.

"Yes, yes, yes," she howled. "I'm cumming, Kyle! I'm cumming on a real dick! A futa-dick!"

"You are!" he gasped and erupted.

As his little dick spurted cum, I fucked his girlfriend with hard strokes. Her pussy rippled around me, suckling at my dick. I slammed to the hilt in her again and again. I loved how she rippled around me. It was wild to have her convulsing like that. She suckled at me with such passion.

My ovaries tightened. The ache built and built at the tip of my cock. I buried into her twat and erupted.

"Yes!"

I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her snatch. I shuddered, savoring every spurt into her. Every second of passion shot through me. It was an incredible delight. I tossed my head from side to side, my clit-cock spurting over and over again.

I basted her cunt with my cum. I hosted her down with everything that I had. This was an incredible passion. I savored every last second of it. I shuddered, my head tossing from side to side, my big boobs heaving.

"She's flooding me with all that wonderful cum," moaned Kaylani, her round boobs rubbing into my big tits. "Oh, she's filling me up."

"So hot!" groaned Kyle as his dick went limp. "Oh, that sounds so hot."

"It is," I panted, savoring this passion. It was an incredible delight. I buzzed with the pleasure. I savored that heat rippling through me. "Oh, goddamn, it is awesome."

Kyle stared at me as I lifted myself off his girlfriend. Kaylani purred her delight, a big smile on her lips. I slid my cock out of her pussy and shuddered. My futa-dick bobbed before me as I sank down on the seat of the bed.

I had no idea what would happen now.

Kyle cocked his head. It made me feel uncomfortable how he stared at me. Then he grinned. "I need to grab something. Be right back."

"Mmm-kay," sighed his girlfriend, her hands playing with her pussy lips and my cum leaking out of them.

Kyle darted out of the room and headed to the right. Towards the bathroom. I wasn't sure what to do now. How to explain who I was. Kyle really hadn't asked. The lie that I was his aunt would be easily exposed. I stared at the wall, everything fuzzy at a distance without my glasses.

Then Kyle ran back in and rushed up to me. I gasped as he shoved my glasses on me, too big for my new feminine body. I blinked in shock as he grinned down me. I didn't get why he had done that until....

"Hey, Dad," said Kyle. "I mean, Mom now. Wow, did you getting changed into a woman have anything to do with that Space Force officer that came around this morning? That sure is weird."

My jaw dropped.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

I grabbed my phone and saw it was Mom calling. Well, the one that had been my dad. I picked it up and said, "Hey, sexy."

"Shannon," said Mom. She sounded... strained. "So, uh, your brother figured out that I've been changed into a woman, and he really, really wants to become Kylie. Can you get Ruru over here?"

"Oh, sure," I said, surprised by that. "We're pretty much done here." I glanced at Raquel. "I have to go. My brother wants Ruru to turn him into my sister."

Raquel blinked. "Wow, I never thought I would hear that sentence uttered."

"Ruru does that," I said. I glanced at her. "You want to come change Kyle into Kylie?"

"Sure," she said. "That sounds like a lot of fun. Leave Raquel to play with her mother and sister."

"Yep," my girlfriend said. "Go and take care of your family, pretty girl."

I winked at her. Then I turned to the brat. "Calista, you better do what your sister tells you, or I will give you to Mrs. Seymour for a week."

Calista gulped. "Yes, Mistress Shannon."

I smiled, glad that was settled. Then I glanced at Ruru. "We'll have to walk to my house. Back there the old swam where we met. You mind slithering up in me?"

"Not at all," Ruru said.

She dropped to her knees before me and pressed her face into my pussy. Instead of eating me out, she flowed up into my cunt. I gasped as she poured into me. It was a wild ride. I shuddered, her thick shaft stretching me out wider and wider. A hot tremble raced through me as I so thoroughly enjoyed what she did to me.

She slid deeper and deeper into me. I shuddered as she filled me more and more open. I groaned, my head throwing back as she stretched me out. I loved it. A big smile spread on my lips. A hot shudder ran through my body.

She filled my pussy out as she compressed herself into a dildo. Mrs. Santiago gasped in shock as she watched Ruru flow up into me. Then, in moments, the futa-slime was all in me. I shuddered, feeling so full.

"Okay," I said and grabbed Raquel. "Love you."

"Love you, pretty girl."

Our lips melted together. I grabbed her ass while our futa-dicks were twitching and throbbing together. It was so hot to kiss her. My pussy clenched down on the futa-slime as I kissed her with passion. My tongue danced around in her mouth.

It was such a treat. I loved her so much, but I had to go help my family. Boy, was this turning into an even weirder day or what? I never thought Kyle would want to become a woman. And a futa, I supposed. A hot shiver ran through me as I broke the kiss.

~ * ~

Ruru

It was always so wonderful being inside Shannon's pussy. I felt so safe in her warm, wet pussy. She surrounded most of me, massaging me as she walked. Her juices dripped down to the bottom of me. I loved it.

I had no idea how long the walk would take. Shannon chatted with me, but I didn't say much to her. My vibrations could make her nearly cum. Which was fun, but not when she was moving through the wetlands where I had fallen to earth.

Where I had been freed from my prison.

I was excited to turn Kyle into Kylie. What a cute name that was! It made me so eager to make him into a futa. There should only be futas in the world. It was the best thing. I wanted to make all humans into futas.

But I couldn't do that easily.

Kyle was wise enough to want this transformation. It would be quit the thrill to give it to him. I fought against quivering in Shannon's pussy as her cunt massaged me. Her walls shifted around me as she walked.

The sound of her footsteps was different as she said, "We're back in civilization. On my street. Be home in a few minutes."

I buzzed to say, "Awesome!"

"Oh, fuck, that almost made me cum," she moaned. "This is so naughty smuggling you around like this."

It was.

Her footsteps changed again. She whisked over grass then up the porch. She opened the doors and stepped into her house. She froze. Everyone must be here. I shuddered in Shannon's pussy, eager for the signal.

"Where is she?" Kyle asked. "Ruru? Mom says she came to make me into a woman."

"She's here," I said. "Ruru, come on out!"

Shannon spread her legs wide. I flowed out of her pussy and reached for the floor. I could see out in all directions. I spotted Kyle gasp as I puddled on the carpet. A naked and busty girl with golden-brown skin gasped in shock.

"So, uh, you're cool with your boyfriend becoming a woman, Kaylani?" Shannon asked as more and more of me poured out of her pussy and swelled the volume of my mound spreading on the floor.

"Yeah," said the busty girl. I had heard her name. She was one of Mrs. Seymour's sex slaves. Which made her like my sex slave. That was hot. "Wow, that's the futa-slime."

I formed a mouth and said, "Yep!"

I rolled forward and formed into Shannon-body. I swelled higher, limiting my light-sensing cells to only my eyes now. I formed limbs, breasts, a clit-dick, a pussy. My pigtails spilled down as I reached my normal height in this from. Kaylani, Kyle, and Mrs. Mathers were watching on in awe.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Ruru. Mrs. Mathers knows me. I woke her up and rocked her world!"

"Yeah," the new Mrs. Mathers said. "That you did. I thought I was going a little crazy when you showed up."

"So you can make me into a woman?" Kyle asked, staring at me with awe.

"Well, I can make you into a futa," I said. "How does that sound? You'll have that big dick that your mom has and a nice pair of knockers to go with it."

"And a wet pussy," said Mrs. Mathers.

"No, no, I want to be just a woman," Kyle moaned. "I don't need a cock. You can give Kaylani a cock. Then she can fuck me with it. And so can mom. Both my moms!"

I blinked at that. "I mean, of course I can do that. I just didn't think you'd want that." I shrugged. "Well, I so need a DNA sample to adjust my pussy juices." I let my cock shrink. "And it has to be fresh from your cock."

"Sure, sure," Kyle said. "Whatever you need."

"And you'll be unconscious for a while. It's not like growing a dick, though it won't take quite as long with your mother. You're younger and you won't grow a futa-dick, so it's just a complete chromosomal replacement across your entire body. Every cell in you will be female."

"God, I can't believe you want to become a woman," Shannon said. "I had no idea. You never cross-dressed."

"Well, he does like to wear my panties," said Kaylani. "I think it's hot. Then I can be a futa and fuck her with my big girl-dick."

"Yes, you can," I said and fell to my knees before Kyle, my futa-dick all safe and stored. "Now let me just suck your cute, little boy-cock."

"Can I fuck your tight, little girl-pussy?" purred Shannon from behind me.

"Of course," I moaned. "Enjoying both brother and sister is awesome.

I opened my mouth wide and swallowed Kyle's little cock.

I nursed on him as Shannon pressed her girl-cock against my pussy lips. She thrust into me. I groaned, loving her thick shaft entering me. It was always a treat to have her wonderful cock fuck me. She pumped away at me with such force. She drove her girl-dick into me again and again.

My pussy gripped her as I suckled on Kyle's dick. Kaylani quivered nearby, her big, golden-brown boobs jiggling. Mrs. Mathers watched on in awe as I blew her son. I bobbed my head, loving his dick. I wanted to just make him cum so hard.

I needed his jizz.

"Ruru," he groaned, staring down at me. "Thank you!"

I winked at him, nursing hard as his futa-sister fucked my pussy. She pumped away at my cunt. I shuddered, savoring that delight. It was fun sometimes just being a female. Having only a pussy. I squeezed my cunt down on her clit-cock as she plowed into me hard.

My butt-cheeks jiggled and my boobs swayed beneath me. My orgasm swelled in me, my pussy drinking in the friction of my wonderful twat. She made me feel amazing. I groaned, savoring every moment of her hard strokes into my snatch. It was a wonderful delight. I shuddered, squeezing down on her as she fucked into me with force.

She plowed into me with hard strokes. With powerful thrusts as I nursed on her brother's cock. I squeezed my cunt down on her, loving every second of this delight. It was powerful to have her ramming into me. A thrill to have her fucking me like this.

"Oh, Ruru," Kyle groaned as I swirled my tongue around the tip of his small dick.

It was a hot thrill to feel his futa-sister ramming into me. I shuddered, savoring that delight. Shannon buried hard and fast into my cunt. She churned me up. My pussy clamped down on her thick futa-girth. I loved the feeling of her stretching me out.

Shannon made me quiver.

Shudder.

I whimpered around Kyle's cock, wiggling my hips from side to side as Shannon fucked into my cunt. She plowed into me with such force. I was about to cum. I suckled out Kyle's precum, savoring that salty flavor as he groaned in delight.

Kyle gasped and erupted. He flooded my mouth with his salty cum. I instantly started analyzing his DNA and how to change him. At the same time, Shannon was fucking my pussy hard and fast. She buried deep into my cunt.

I exploded.

My pussy went wild around her girl-cock. She gasped, plowing into me deep and hard. Her hands gripped my squishy hips. Then she squealed out in delight and erupted. She fired blast after blast of cum into my cunt.

I loved the feeling of her girl-cock unloading in me. She sprayed me with all that cum. It was a wonderful delight. My pussy convulsed around her snatch. I suckled at her with hunger, so eager to work out all her cum. She groaned her delight as she pumped into me.

Waves of delight flooded my body. I quivered, gulping down the last of Kyle's cum. He stepped back, panting while I moaned, "Oh, Shannon, yes!"

She filled my cunt with her girl-seed. She moaned out, "Ooh, Ruru!"

I milked her dry. I worked out every drop of jizz in her with my naughty pussy. My boobs swayed beneath me. I trembled, my body saturated with ecstasy. I loved every moment of this. I savored it all surging through me. It was an incredible delight.

"Oh, damn," Shannon panted as she fired the last of her cum into me.

"Can you make me into a woman now?" Kyle moaned. He stared at me with such hope in his eyes.

"Yes, I can," I said, lubing up my asshole with the solution that would change him. "You just have to fuck my asshole! Then you'll fall asleep and wake up as Kylie!"

"Yes!" he groaned.

~ * ~

Nora Mathers

My shift at the hospital was nearly over with. That was such an exciting thing to think about. I was so ready to get home and see my family. To fuck my daughters and my gender-swapped futa-wife. Plus Ruru.

After Stephanie and my sister had left the hospital, I had been busy. All the babies were wanting to come at once. Now that I was aching to go home, I heard the strangest thing from a nurse that had shown up to gossip. She worked in the ER.