All Comments on 'Futabot'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Innovative idea

Well written

AlinaXAlinaXover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks - I'll have to apply for a patent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
right up my fantasy alley!

I love this stuff! Nothing more exciting to me than robot futanari! Really enjoy your description of meeting and exploring the futabot, and the way they interact, the sexbot is still robotic and aloof, not very human, but humanistic is appearance and function!

Looking forward to more chapters from you! I hope you have more creative moments in this arena.

Bravo!

AlinaXAlinaXover 6 years agoAuthor

Thinking about it... (You might like my Agent Murphy and the Sexbot, btw.)

Thanks for reading & commenting!

Jasont200Jasont200over 6 years ago
Great story

I hope you write a part 2 were Ali gets to become the futa bot and fuck her friend

AlinaXAlinaXover 6 years agoAuthor

I may, though it's more likely I'll have Fiona back in a sequel to the sequel (Futabot: Woman in a Box).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Totally wild

Excellent story! That was an incredible story that is probably possible in the near future. I think that was one of the hottest scenes I have read in quite awhile. Damn fine job Ali.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

This was definitely a fun trio of stories to write. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES