Futah World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice fucking gift Azalea." I muttered. I had to think quickly. How am I supposed to react to this? I need the computers to begin to be designed, but If I piss off my wives they won't help me. I felt a bit of sadness as I ordered Luanda to strip. I noticed the tears as this high standing citizen was now below a white man. That made me ask about her light skin color.

"Are you parents both Africans?"

"No. My mother was a slave, my Futah was African." She began to sob softly.

"So you were on the verge of slavery this whole time, but somehow got to be educated?" I asked.

"My Futah was a general under Ubabe's maternal Futah." She cleared her throat. "I was supposed to be protected. But with Ubabe gone..."

"I get it. On your feet!" I ordered. I wiped the tears from her face and kissed her lips. I could still taste my cum there. "I don't agree with this, but I cannot go against the Queen. I will treat you well. Before we have meetings however, you are missing the gear that I must put on you." I began to explain.

"Please no!" She was about to cry again.

"It's the law." I held her for a few seconds. "We don't have time for this. Lets go!"

"Yes Master."

I found a blacksmith shop with pre-made collars in all sizes. However she didn't have a chastity cage for her massive cock. I had let her take measurements of Luanda's cock, then pay her almost 1,200 shells to have it done by the next day.

I put the collar on Luanda and she thanked me. That was not expected. As we walked to my first meeting, she explained to me that slaves thank their Mistresses, or in my unique case, Masters for anything placed on them or done to them.

The uniqueness is what caused so many women and futah on the streets to stare at us. Male slaves clapped seeing me and Luanda. Futah's were rarely enslaved unless they were of mixed blood or a felon.

The first meeting was with the Women's Auxiliary Militia who had now been pressed into service. I was here to take their refusals and complaints it seemed. It was a mixed crew of volunteers and newly freed slaves that wished to get citizenship. Most were white or Arab, with a handful of Native Americans. They didn't want to fight in this war. They were paid too little for their skills and felt over looked. I noticed none were pregnant.

They wore little clothing, and had no armor to speak of. I asked to inspect their weapons, only to find none had a rifle or even a hand gun. Under my robe my cock was waking as I talked to them individually.

"Slave take notes. The W.A.M., needs 5% higher pay, armor, firearms and artillery. They could do with some logistics and supply support by the Slave Male Auxiliary Group (Militia Assistant). Upon this being met, they agree to go to the front line. SMAGMA must be sent to help WAM. Got it?" I asked as she wrote quickly.

"Yes Master."

"I will help you get the tools and pay, as well as supply lines and logistics. You can count on me!" I yelled. I actually got some, not a lot, but some cheers. Luanda was almost pulling me to the train for my next meeting.

I was actually hungry when we sat for lunch. Luanda knelt next to me wearing her collar and nothing else.

"Why does she not have a cock cage Michael?" Azalea asked. Our guest wasn't here yet and just now I realized how angry I was about what my wife had done.

"Cause no one makes cages for giant cocked Futah CITIZENS!" I heaved. Our guards backed away.

"She's only a half citizen, and I thought you would like the gift. My slaves saw you sucking her off!" She leaned toward me.

"Yeah so? Maybe I wanted to show her that she could trust me and I wouldn't stab her in the back. But thanks Azalea, you did that instead." I pet Luanda's head lightly as I took a sip of tea, then handed the mug to her. She had to be thirsty. She took it and drank the rest, handing me the cup back.

"You need to look royal. I'm doing this for you." Azalea said quietly.

"Warn me next time okay BABY?" I sneered at my wife. "The commoners stare at us like we are the most evil thing ever. A white man dragging a Futah on a leash! Ubabe...." I stopped.

"What? Ubabe what?" Azalea pressed.

"She's still a hero here, and you are flipping this nation upside down. Just be careful." I realized my anger would solve nothing. I leaned into her. "Be careful baby. I love you. I can't lose you. I love you so much!" I said kissing her. I wanted to keep talking but we heard the marching feet of Jalisa's procession coming to the seaside restaurant.

Jalisa made her way to our table and took off her sunglasses. She was the darkest skinned woman I had ever seen and was easily twice the weight of Azalea. She had massive hips, gigantic breasts, and an ass that could hide my whole head if I tried to rim her. Yet she had nary a hair on the top of her head. That was off-putting.

"Your navy sails for my shores Azalea."

"Yours is doubling in size Jalisa."

"There are plenty of Native lands. Don't be greedy like Ubabe. We can share!" Jalisa smiled. She has perfect teeth. Jalisa grabbed a cookie with her left hand.

"What do you want Jalisa?" Azalea was stoic. I was impressed as Jalisa just kept smiling. Was the Zulu Queen trying to get under my Queens skin?

"Same as you. Shells. Not the beach kind, the good kind. Conks and the like. Now I know Ubabe had divers working most of the year to harvest them. Give me a few islands in the Caribbean. Let me make some wealth. We never need to go to war. In return I will ship the native islanders to you for free."

"You don't need slaves?" Azalea asked.

"Yes of course I do. But not as badly as you!" Jalisa smiled then pointed to Luanda and then me.

"That is my husband, the Prince of Nigeria, and I gifted him this futah this morning." Azalea hissed.

"Enslaving Futah's, you clearly need slaves worse than me." Jalisa seemed to take this all as a joke. I knew there was a line somewhere that this midnight skinned woman could not cross. And Jalisa managed to find it.

"Pledge loyalty to Nigeria, myself, my wife and my husband. Stand down your Navy. Then I will let you plunder shells in the hurricane waters of the Caribbean. How's that for a deal?" Azalea asked.

"My Nation will double in size soon. My army is bigger than yours. I have a proposal for you Azalea. Get on your knees and suck my cock. After you taste my load, you can be my chamber pot. Deal?"

"GUARDS!" Azalea yelled. Luanda jumped a bit from her knees from Azalea's voice.

"Escort queeeen Jalisa back to the docks. Make sure she leaves safely." Azalea ordered. Jalisa's guard followed.

"Not exactly the plan huh baby?" I asked.

"Cunt wouldn't know a gift cock if it slapped her in the face." Azalea mumbled.

"What now?" I stood and held her large hand.

"War most likely." She stopped and thought. "What did the Romans and Greeks value more than shells in your world?"

"Shells were junk decoration. My world revolved around gold." I told her.

"Gold, that yellow metal that is everywhere?"

"Yes baby, but by my time it was almost mined out so it's value increased." I pet Luanda as I spoke.

"Well here shells are gathered. Most are gone. Clam and Conk are the highest value." She mused. She was thinking hard. "The Caribbean has great reefs. The Western Native shores might as well. The shores of the Chinese Ocean might have treasures that are beyond imagination!"

"Chinese Ocean?" I asked. I had a feeling, but wanted confirmation.

"The largest ocean there is. Between China and the Native lands." She stated. I nodded. The Pacific Ocean.

"Well baby, I have another meeting. Please forgive me for leaving you. But I think you have a meeting too!" Azalea smiled at me.

" I do baby"

"Take care of Luanda. She is valuable to us. If she would have been more pliable, she'd not be wearing your collar. By the way where is her chastity again?" Azalea asked as she started to walk from the restaurant. We followed.

"Being worked on." I said as I pulled Luanda's leash.

"She is not to give you her cum in anyway Michael. You fuck her, fill her full of babies. You can sell the offspring when they are trained and of age."

"Yes my Queen".

I went to my office for the last meeting. Luanda made a spectacle of herself sucking me as the representative of Tallahassee Tribe sat down.

"Do you whites need to be sexed all the time?" He asked in the common tongue.

"No this is an example of the power I have as the Prince of Nigeria. I have futah slaves. Some day I will send your descendants an email asking for help so I can steal all of their green paper money." I chuckled.

"What is an 'Email'?" He asked.

"Why are you here Masola?" I ignored his question.

"The Lakota have broken through the Massachusetts tribe, and are now moving towards Chuktowa and Tennessee territory. I fear they will push into the swamps." He admitted.

"And you want Futah help?" I asked.

"Yes and as quick as possible!" He looked unnerved. The Lakota used to be a passive tribe. In this timeline they were more aggressive, like the Iroquois.

"Masola, the Futah Nations are about to have a civil war. The Queen can't spare ships or troops." I looked down at my notes.

"There is nothing you can do?" He asked. He feared for his tribe. It touched my heart. I tapped Luanda on the head, then whispered in her ear. It was a long shot. But I had to try. Luanda nodded and darted out of the room.

"My slave is now going to address the Queen. IF I do help you what can I expect in spoils?" I wasn't smiling I was as straight as I could be.

"Citrus. Tons of it. Slaves if you wish. Shells?" He was babbling.

"All of those. Mostly shells though. Keep the Zulu from your markets. Deal?" I asked.

"We don't have cannon!" He started to whine.

"We'll fortify the towns on the shores. You police the towns. Agreed?"

"Yes Prince!" He said bending down to bow. Luanda ran into my office and went to her knees next to my ear.

"She says if you do this you get 4 ships, and are on your own." Luanda reported. I nodded.

"Good news Masola, I can help you. Keep your fleet in the harbor so that we can go to the Florida territory together." I dismissed the chief and went to the dining room.

"You managed to piss off one wife today, and make your futah slave feel scared to hell. Go for the trifecta Michael." Kuline greeted me. I smiled and sat. Luanda placed my plate before me and filled my glass with beer.

"I'm taking the four ships that the Queen afforded me, and a contingent of W.A.M., with a support contingent of SMAGMA. I intent on securing he east coast of the Native Lands, for the Nigerian Empire." I cut my food and looked up to see if my wives had any opinion.

"Kuline, you have to stay here. I need you." The Queen said.

"Wait! No! You can't send that male into battle! He knows nothing! I have to be there!" Kuline pleaded.

"He can do it. I watched him disable five of the best Lakota warriors all by himself. Ubabe watched and got hard." Azalea was invested in her baked yam root. "How many of the reserves do you need Michael?" She looked up at me.

"If you could afford me some trade ships, I'd like to take 12,000. But I will need rifles, and 300,000 arrows if you cannot spare more than say 6000 rifles. 500 cannon if possible." I was overreaching and we both knew it.

"I'll give you the troops, 3000 spear, 6000 archers, with adequate arrows, and 3000 musket women. You will have to make do with 300 cannon." She said.

"Thank you my Queen."

Kuline nearly choked on her meat. Azalea stared at her.

"Do you doubt his love? His honor? His loyalty? You, who carry his child in you!" Azalea was not fucking around. Kuline shook her head. She knew where she stood.

"My apologizes my Queen."

CHAPTER 6

THE WAR

12