My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 01-02

Story Info
High School Grad has a crush on the nieghbor's daughter.
23.6k words
3.67
18.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Parent's Nightmare

The following story has scenes of Futanari on male, submissive male/Dominant Futa, partial sissification, incest, anal, vaginal, non-consent, slavery, and oral sex. A few scenes of water sports and scat as well. If this does not strike your fancy please move on.

This story is also a bit of a slower burning story than many that I write on this site. Also a bit more romantic than I am used to writing.

As always, thank you to the staff, and editors of Literotica.

CHAPTER ONE

The crush

"So Paul, should I kiss your ass, or will me saying that you trounced me, good enough?" Damien asked as they were cleaning out their lockers for the last time.

"Thou shalt get on thy knees and kiss by bubble-rific posterior!" I stated jokingly in my best English accent. "No seriously don't sweat it, it was two tenths of a grade point. But hey, we are fourth and fifth in a class of 1500. That counts man!"

"Would have first and second if they hadn't allowed those freaks in our school!" Damien whisper-shouted.

"Damien don't be sexist. I know you aren't racist, what's the big difference?" I looked at his medium brown complexion. He'd been pals with me since second grade. Our families were always together. My eldest sister married his middle sister.

"They are enhanced!" He flatly stated.

"They are evolved, that's all. You got an A in science, all four years. Dammit Damien!" I was getting frustrated.

"So you don't think they have an unfair advantage over genetic males and females?" He asked, as I put my stuffed backpack on and closed my locker.

"In the Olympics sure, that's why they have their own category now. Those babies just started showing up right before we were born!" I reasoned. "Some were most likely hidden before that. Weird how only 10% so far are Caucasian...." I trailed off. "Besides, just because they are tall and black does not make them Futa!"

I pushed open the doors of the school and screamed "FREEDOM!!!" Some girls waiting for their bus looked at me like I was insane. I flipped them off.

Damien shook his head.

"Only a nerd like you." He commented.

"Hey!" I stopped to face him. "I may be a short guy with mild muscle definition, and a big round butt for a white dude. I may like science fiction, and own a sizable amount of Dungeons and Dragons guides. However, how does that make me a nerd?" I held a serious face as best as I could.

"Mild muscle definition? Dude you are a stick! The only way I can see you is if you turn sideways. Then I can see that butt of yours!" He laughed. "If I were as gay as our sisters, I'd have dated you to get into that! Oh and Paul....You aren't a nerd, you are THE nerd." He laughed as we walked towards our shared street.

I feigned being pained at first then tried to kiss him.

"What the fuck?" He reeled away from me.

"You said you'd date me, I wanted a kiss!" Then I laughed at his confusion and mild revulsion. "Payback is a bitch!" I kept laughing.

I stopped walking when I saw her. Her family had just moved in on our street a week prior and as soon as I saw her the first time, I was smitten. I grabbed Damien's arm and stopped him. She got out of her car and walked across our street to her house.

"That's the girl I was telling you about." I said, my eyes lock on her sexy body and gliding stride.

"You never told me she was black, and huge!" Damien was staring as hard as I was. "She is hot as molten rock though, you were right about that!!" She glanced over at us, and I couldn't move. My eyes met hers. Damien, acted as if he dropped something on the sidewalk. She smiled and then entered her house.

"She smiled at me."

"Grow up! What are you 13?" Damien scolded as we began to walk again. I couldn't help but look at her door as we walked past her house and onto my porch. "You know she is probably one of those freaks." He muttered.

"Dude, we've been friends a long time. But seriously, quit with this. Did you know that 70 years ago our sisters wouldn't have been allowed to marry? And not because they are lesbians, but because they are different races! 30 years ago they legalized same sex marriage. Stop with this shit, or you can spend your summer alone!" I was finally pissed at him. "Just go home. I can't talk to you anymore." I went into my house.

"What was all that yelling Paul?" My mother met me in the living room and helped me with my overstuffed backpack.

"Damien is sexist against futanari." I stated plainly.

"Well Paul, your father and I are not keen on them either. They have an advantage over Homo Sapiens." She began to clean the trash from my pack.

"You are fine with my sister being married to his sister, but you have issues with futa too?" I was loosing this argument everywhere. Even if the girl across the street was futa, she was still beautiful.

"Would you want to date a futa?" My mom stopped what she was doing and looked at me with a serious look.

"Why would it matter?"

"Are you gay?" She asked point blank.

"No. I like women."

"Futa aren't women. They have huge penises, large testicles, and a vagina, but they prefer to use their penises. They prefer smaller men, NOT women, MEN! So if you date one you should like to have a penis inside of you!" Now she was scolding me. "Their large breasts work, but only if they let themselves get pregnant. IF that happens the chance of them giving birth to another futa is over 50%!!!" She was almost heaving now.

"Mom, you know the male sperm decides the gender." I looked at her like she was stupid.

"Not if the egg is a futa egg!"

"I'm going to research this right now. And ma? I never thought you to be a sexist, dad maybe. But not you." I sighed and went upstairs to boot my computer.

I was studying article after article. I was disappointed that my mother had been right. I heard my father come home but didn't want to fight with him too. I stayed where I was and read.

"The species Homo-futanari, although a recent genetic mutation has shown tendencies in it's limited time on earth. The species is very feminine looking yet of much larger proportions and has about 70% more strength than a modern male athlete. They are known to have a massive sex drive, with a very large phallus, and can reproduce 25 times more efficiently than a male. This is due to the fact that the futanari ejaculate is hundreds of times more fluid and sperm in volume, than a male.

(Male ejaculate is about one quarter of an ounce. Futanari ejaculate is about 6-8 ounces, and in some cases almost as much as 12 ounces.)

Breeding of futanari has been limited as most prefer the company of smaller men. Only 125 futas have given birth since 2045. 71 of the offspring were born futanari.

Studies suggest that Homo-Futanari are also more dominant than males. Some studies conducted said that the ejaculate of the futa releases dopamine and serotonin into the blood stream once that semen has been absorbed into a males body. This may or may not cause addiction to sex with their futa mate. The studies thus far are not conclusive..."

"PAUL! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Dad's voice. I knew I was in for more sexism, but at least I knew the truth. Well, as much as the professors at UCLA knew. "WE HAVE VISITORS!" He finished. Okay. Not what I expected.

I walked down the stairs seeing the family that had moved in sitting on our couch. A man in his late 40's, a taller woman in her early 40's and a rather large woman in between them, she looked a little older than me. It was her!

"Hi I'm Paul." I stated meekly. My eyes went to her and she shyly waved at me with just her fingers.

"Paul, this is Mr and Missus Robbins, and their daughter Alisha." I shook each of the parents hands and then slowly shook Alisha's. She smelled amazing.

"They are the family that moved in across the street, a house down, next to the Larson's." My mother explained.

"I'm aware, I noticed the moving truck on the way to and from school." I said. Trying hard not to stare at Alisha. She was more beautiful up close. I was getting light headed.

"Well as I promised, we're happy to have you over for dinner. Paul place settings for 7 please." My mother asked. I shook my head in a micro movement to get the fog cleared. "No problem ma." I said as I walked past her in her lounger. She grabbed my wrist stopping me. Then whispered:

"Get Andrea off of her console and tell her to get her ass downstairs. She didn't hear dad calling obviously cause she has the VR set running again!" I nodded.

"Sorry our youngest daughter spends more time in virtual space than in reality." My mom smiled as I began to set the dining room table. As soon as I was done I went upstairs and licked my sisters right cheek.

"What the fuck?" She pulled off her helmet. "Dammit Paul I was having oral sex with Johann Bieber!" She whined.

"One, you are too young to have sex with the son of a washed up star. Two I have twice the cock he does at least according to the sex tape his dad shot of him. Three, dad called you down to dinner, we have company. The family that moved in across the street. Get ready for dinner and come down." I smirked.

"One, I'm 18 and can have sex with whomever I please, including you. Two, I know Johann has a two inch penis, it's cute, which means you are sporting a whole four inches, gross. And three you have drool running from the corner of your mouth and I hope it is cause of me." She looked concerned.

"I do not!" I wiped the sleeve of my shirt on my face. It came back dry.

"I know you have a crush on Alisha. You left your door open while you gawked at them moving in. You are too easy Paul. Sorry about your penis. Sure that will be a deal-breaker for any woman you might ever date. I know plenty of guys that have a crush on that ass of yours!" She teased.

"Ha Ha! I'm average." I stated.

"Noooo 6 inches is average, well till the futa...now it's closer to eight! We both know you have a nice five. And I'll meet you in my room tonight" She giggled as she went down the stairs. "Sorry I'm late I was watching Johann's last concert on VR. Such a good singer!" I heard her say from the living room.

I counted to ten. I didn't want to strangle my little sister. Not in front of Alisha. I was only 17 hours older than her but she acted a couple years my junior most days.

"Meat's coming off the grill! Martha help me I need a platter!" I heard my dad from the open windows on the second floor. I raced down the stairs, and told my mom that I would help him. I needed space from Andrea. She smiled at me sweetly as I passed her headed to the kitchen to get a large platter.

"Where is your mom?" He asked as he placed the barbecue soaked pork ribs, chicken, and dry rubbed steaks on the platter with a meat fork.

"Entertaining." I said simply hold the platter still as I could.

"Fine. Hey Paul, do you think their daughter is one of those freaks?" He asked quietly. I instantly forgot Andrea. I was now going to have it out with my dad while we had the privacy of the yard.

"Don't care if she is or isn't, they are called Futanari, and I think she is beautiful." I said with a smile.

"Not funny son."

"I wasn't joking. I think she is gorgeous."

"She's near two feet taller than you! What are you Five foot six?"

"I'm an inch shorter than you, Five foot eight, she might be six foot seven, maybe eight, and who cares?" I sighed.

"Even if she is a woman, her arms are the size of your legs, how are you going to be the man of the house with that monster looming over you?" He asked with genuine concern.

"Not all husbands have their wives dress like it's a hundred years ago, and make them stay home to cook, clean, and raise children." I retorted.

"You are right. With your build and attributes, you should find yourself a good man." He laughed.

"Dad, I love you, I do. But fuck you."

"Okay I had that coming. But seriously Paul, she isn't right for you. Find someone like your mom, a nice demure woman. Church going Christian with a big family. Knock it off with this large woman or Futanari stuff."

"Here's a novel idea. You didn't blink an eye when Patricia married Denise, who is BLACK. How about you stay out of my romantic and sex life like you stayed out of Patty's?" I carried the platter to the back door of the house as I spoke. My dad opened the door for me.

"Your sister didn't marry a freak of nature." He grumbled.

"One more word and I drop all of this on the floor, walk over it and stay at Damien's house till college." I threatened.

"You drop that meat and you will owe me $200 dollars. You know the price of meat now. We will continue this later okay Paul? Truce?" Dad asked.

"Yeah fine, truce." I said.

"Meat is done!" My dad yelled through the house with his loud voice. I carried the platter to the middle of the dining table, and set it down.

Everyone sat down as my mother and I filled drinks. Once the cups were full we all began to eat. The Robbin's family complimented my dad's BBQ sauce which he had made from scratch, and the rest of the meal as well. Well all but Mr Robbins, he never spoke. Only smiled and nodded.

It was all too polite for what was below the surface. I hated it. If Alisha was a futa, I still didn't care. I wanted to ask her out. I wasn't gay, but any sex with a woman that amazing, I'd bend a bit. I was certain. I stole looks at her when ever I could. She finally caught me and winked at me.

As Andrea and I cleared the table, Alisha walked up to me and shoved a small piece of paper in my hand. Our parents were in the living room talking about the neighborhood, and how safe it was compared to when they had moved here 20 years prior. She smiled at me and walked away, sitting back on the couch.

I finished clearing the dishes and began to load the dishwasher with Andrea helping. That piece of paper was the only thing on my mind. I broke.

"Andrea I'll be right back. I gotta pee.'

"You better be! I'm not doing the pats and pans again dammit!" She called after me. I raced to the basement bathroom so no one would see me go upstairs.

I unfolded the small note.

"You are so cute! If you were brave, you'd ask me on a date! Alisha R at bodonkadonklvrs.net or BigAli on Headspace" My chest was about to explode! My first date!!!!

My mood soured as I shook all of their hands again and wished them a good night. It wasn't seconds till the Robbin's were out of earshot that the comments came.

"She's definitely one of them." Dad said.

"She dresses so you can't see the bulge" Mom said.

"Parents seem like great people though. I feel bad for them." Dad said.

I lost it. I could not hold back anymore.

"Hey dad, if Grandma wanted to marry a woman, would that have been seen as okay?" I asked. He thought for a second and said: "No it wasn't tolerated back then. They were ignorant that love can be of the same sex."

"Uh Huh. Mom your Great Grandmother had two children in her first marriage, what race was he?"

"He was African American, what's your point?"

"Would that have been legal two generations prior?" I asked pointedly.

"No and they were still harassed about it when she married him. It was the 70's and they were still ignorant."

I stood up

"YOU ARE BOTH IGNORANT!! This is no fucking different!" I bellowed.

"Paul language!" Mother tried. I talked over her.

"I never dated in high school. Not one girl was attractive to me. Nor any guys, although all the topping gay guys did hit on me. I was focused on my education! Like you taught me to! So now I have a crush on a large black woman, that may or may not be a futa, and you are going to say that she what? Sub-human? I'd say superhuman if anything!" I took a breath. My dad interrupted my speech.

"You have a crush on the Robbins girl??...Oh hell NO!" He got out his lounger. "No son of mine is going to be a slave to one of those monsters! Do you know what they do to the men they take as a husband? Do you?" He took a breath yet didn't let me speak. "They enslave them! They get hooked on the cum that is pumped into them 6, 8, 10 times a day, till the man is a brainless whore willing to do anything for their 'wives' cum! I saw it!!! Honey you remember Jeff? The guy that worked the docks?" He looked at my mom. She nodded.

"His brain was Swiss cheese not 6 months after marrying 'the woman of his dreams'. Paul you better get your fucking head straight. You want dick, get a man, you want a old fashioned family, get a woman!"

I nodded and smiled.

"I know the first thing I'm going to do." I dialed a number on my phone. I put it on speaker.

"What's up little bro?"

"Hey sis, can I crash at you place for awhile?"

"Paul what's wrong?"

"Well Mom and Dad are sexist against Futanari." I stated looking at my parents.

"That's not entirely true." My mother tried. Dad's voice came over the top of hers right after.

"You are not going to date one of those monsters!" He yelled.

"Pack your stuff Paul we are on our way!" She hung up.

"And now your eldest daughter hates you for being sexist. Go for the trifecta Dad. Tell Andrea not to worship singers with small penises!" I went up the stairs. As soon as I got to the hall Andrea hugged me.

"You do you big bro. I love you no matter who you love." She said and held me tighter. She kissed my lips. "Will miss you though." She shoved her tongue into my mouth and put my hand on her small breast. I had to pull away from her.

"Andrea, not now. We are lucky we haven't been caught or you got pregnant. We made a deal. I like Alisha, and I'm going for it. You need to find your mate now. Unless we are thirty and single, we are going to not continue this."

"I remember the deal Paul!" She scoffed. "But a 5 inch dick is better than a plastic one."

"Patty's on her way. Come over when they are working, but before my first date with Alisha." I bargained.

"Yeah fair. I'll help you pack."

I had everything on the porch when Denise's truck pulled up. Andrea was next to me,getting misty eyed. She was going to help load the truck. My parents were ignoring me.

"Jeez Andrea! Quit your crying. Are you and Paul still?..." Patty asked. Andrea nodded.

"Ugh, come visit when you want to, we are only two miles away. Denise can you grab that heavy suitcase?" Patty carried my computer and the soft blankets around it and put it the truck bed.

"Andrea, Patty knew about us?" I asked near breathless. She began to sob. I held her tightly on the porch.

"Paul you gonna help us or what, this is your stuff after all?" Denise asked.

I kissed my sister on the lips. "Go find him. You have one week till my first date, then we are done till 30 years of age." She silently nodded at my proclamation and grabbed a couple of bags and took them to the truck. Tears dripping from her cheeks. I grabbed the last of it and followed her.

Andrea and I were not "romantic" so to speak. However as fraternal twins we were way closer than normal siblings. Our fights were more violent, but our good times were more intimate than most. Shortly after we had both past puberty we had begun exploring. Kissing and the like. By the time we hit our 18th birthday we were both curious as to what it felt like to fuck. So we did. Every day. Till today. There was no romance to it. It was purely lust driven.

This is what I thought about, sitting in the back of the truck when it started to rain on me and my belongings.

I sat on the couch of Patty's and Denise's new house with them staring at me. Denise handed me a beer.

"Okay little bro, what is going on?" Denise asked. I smiled at her. She liked to consider me her little brother too as Damien and I were always together.

"Our parents are sexist against futa." I stated.

"And?" Patty asked. "I knew that, what aren't you telling us?"

"The people that moved next to the Larson's, the Robbin's, their daughter is very tall, muscular and gorgeous." I finished the first beer and Patty handed me a second.