Futako's Strange Circumstances Ch. 02

Story Info
Futako's friend barges in, not knowing she grew a dick.
1.9k words
4.39
4.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futako instinctively reacted and covered her body with the sheet of her bed.

A second later the door of her room opened without hesitation. "Good morning Futako...Wait, you are still sleeping?"

Standing at the entrance was a cute lady with flowing red hair and ruby-like eyes. Compared to Futako she was definitely short, around a head smaller but she seemed to stand out just by being here. While her features were on the cute side, there was a kind of hidden, somewhat mature air expressed by her manners. It was faint and concealed by her bright demeanor.

With her head just sticking out of the sheet Futako awkwardly answered with a beat-red face. "H-Haha, morning Chi. I w-was just up late last night so I ended up waking later than usual."

This was technically the truth. When she finished playing around with her father's souvenir it was already late. It was not strange for her to sleep in. To take full profit of the summer break the two girls were recently waking up early. It was strange for them to not be up by eight o'clock.

Nevertheless Chi, or more formally Mune Chiisana narrowed her eyes into thin lines. She approached the bed playfully with a smile on her lips. Chiisana and Futako were supposed to go out to play today, so she was already dressed and dolled up. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt that emphasized her frail-looking arms and her modest chest. On the other hand, her lower half was only covered by a thin miniskirt. Her bare legs and a good portion of her thighs were left visible, currently only to the eyes of Futako.

"A-Ah eh, yeah. A-anyway, I know I gave you the spare of the keys to come here after school, but it's summer break so there was no need to do so. I'm not that late, right?" Futako tried to diverge her attention to something else. She could feel the heat starting to build up even more around her lower part. Especially when she was looking at the girl she already had fantasies about.

However, Chiisana just grinned and got on the bed. "Now, now. What's the big deal? It's not like it is bothering you anyway, right."

Chiisana continued to crawl on the bed, then on top of Futako. Soon enough she was straddling her with her hands resting where her chest was.

The sheet covering Futako was not thick. It was perfect for the summer season. One could easily lightly cover themselves from a breeze at night. It was right now torture for Futako though. "Wait, wait s-stop that, Chi. I will prepare myself, so get off me please!"

Futako's face flushed a bright shade of red. She could feel Chiisana's inner thighs and butt against her lower abdomen. Due to the length of the skirt and the position, a small black glimpse was visible from the sides of Chiisana's hips. The imagination boosted by her horniness was making Futako have certain mental images.

Even more, Chiisana was not idle.

"It's been a while since we fooled around playing with each other. When we were kids we would play wrestling and try to do moves on each other. We were quite the rowdy types back then. I would sometimes win, but you are taller and a lot stronger than me now. There is no way for me to win...Unless-"

Chiisana narrowed the gap between the two quickly. She put both of her hands on either of Futako's sides and bent forward. Strands of red hair descended upon Futako's pillow.

"Eh..." There was only a few centimeters between the two faces. Futako both gasped and admired Chiisana's face at the same time. Her flawless characteristics, the needless traces of makeup, the bright red lips...

"I can win if you are trapped like this." Before Futako could have her fill of Chiisana's cuteness and beauty, the shortest girl raised back her body, straightening her back...in the process of doing so, she naturally moved her butt a bit farther.

"Arh--!" Futako almost cried out, but she covered her mouth in a hurry. Her covered erect dick had just touched Chiisana's bottom.

Chiisana's head tilted as she felt something poke her panties. "Futako, did you sleep with a remote controller last night? Let me guess, that's the reason you woke late today? You played games until late."

Futako awkwardly nodded even though her mind barely processed what Chiisana told her. Her sense of self was more focused on her lower abdomen and all the foreign throbbing feelings pulsing there.

Oblivious to Futako's distress, Chiisana nonchalantly spoke up. "That won't do. You will end up losing things again."

The shorter girl unmounted Futako, grabbed the side of the sheet, and lifted it up without hesitation. At no point in the conversation did she notice something strange about Futako. "I will put it back while you prepare yourself."

Futako was too overwhelmed by the feeling to have the time to react. When she did, she was unfortunately too late. "Wait, Ch-"

"...Huh?" Chiisana froze. Her gaze was fixed on the veiny lengthy meat rod attached to her friend's crotch. The thing stood upright proudly and twitched like it wanted to be seen. The whole scene was engraved in her mind.

It was such a surreal situation she just stood there looking at it without blinking. At least until Futako reacted.

"K-Kyaah!" Futako snatched back the sheet and covered herself. Traces of tears pooled up in the corners of her eyes.

"W-W-What the fuck 'Kyaah'?! I should be the one to say 'Kyaah'! Wait, never mind that! What was that just now?! Is that a strap-on?! As far as I know, a strap-on does not twitch!!" Chiisana yelped with her own face a dark shade of red and her tone shifted to express her shock. She took a step back from the bed.

Futako felt she was nearing her limit and the sudden movement did not help at all. The feeling she previously had in her lower half started to turn into a throbbing pain. She could feel her fast heartbeat through her new member. She weakly started. "...That's a real one. I...I don't know why but when I woke up it was here!... It hurts, Chiisana. What should I do?"

"It hurts?"

Chiisana's face turned serious, her eyebrows frowning. She paused for a second, before approaching Futako and placed a hand on her shoulder worriedly. She slightly bent over with her eyes darting around not sure where to look at. "Where does it hurt?"

Futako hesitated a moment before finally giving up any ounce of shame that she had. "This...penis is hurting. Since I woke up it has been hard and it won't calm down. I...I don't know what to do. What should I do?"

The conversation made Chiisana blush even harder. Nevertheless, she still said what she had on her mind. "Did you try to, y'know...jerk it off? I will leave the room for a few minutes to let you try it. We can talk about it after you are better, okay?"

It was a surreal situation for the two girls, but Chiisana wanted to prioritize making Futako feel better. She tried to turn around to leave, but Futako took hold of her hand. The usual tall and kind friend of hers was reduced to a fearful lump. Futako faintly whispered. "Please, don't leave me. I'm scared."

Chiisana's mouth wavered a few times. She swallowed the words she was about to say and slowly nodded her head. "...I understand. Then, how should we do this? Would you be ok if I just sit on the bed while you...take care of it?"

"Yes, please..."

"..." Chiisana silently sat on the bed next to Futako. The short-haired girl hesitated a second before unveiling herself, letting Chiisana have a closer look at what she only had had a fast glimpse of before.

'What the fuck, it's massive! I'm aware those are exaggerated in the porn games I'm playing and the manga I'm reading but hers is comparable!' Chiisana gasped at the swaying dick next to her and compared it to the media she used as material. Its length was one thing, but the thickness was too. If Chiisana had to compare it to something it would be her forearms. It was almost too big. To think Futako had such a thing mounted on her.

The whole situation made her think of one's specific genre or porn though...

On the other hand, Futako fiddled with her phone until she found a video on a site she was used to browse on. Soon the video began playing and one could see two women starting to make out on a bed.

Watching from the side, Chiisana's chain of thoughts stopped as she registered what Futako was watching. "Wait, this is a lesbian porn video. Why are you watching this? Is it because it is a penis?"

Futako opened her eyes wide. She had done the same as usual out of habit. Her long-buried secret was about to be revealed, but at this point, she could not care less. She just wanted to let off the heat inside her, no matter what. This was probably the only reason she was able to lay down what was buried in her heart.

To make this faster, she looked at Chiisana and said pretty clearly "The thing is, I like girls."

"Huh?" Chiisana's heart skipped a beat at the sudden revelation.

In retrospect to say it was a total surprise would be a lie though. After all, she had been aware of the gaze Futako would give her from time to time. It was similar to that of some members of the male gender. Full of lustful thoughts and probably imagining her in lewd situations. The thing was she did not mind it so much when it came from Futako. Rather, she even found herself enjoying seeing her reactions when she would wear clothes she, Chiisana herself, thought to be inappropriate.

So to learn that Futako was indeed attracted to girls...Chiisana felt her pulse going even faster. But more importantly, a certain idea popped right into her mind. Something that would certainly change the relationship between the two at its core.

The two girls looked at each other in the eyes. A sort of tension seemed to be building up. Only a few seconds had passed, but the temperature in the room was several degrees hotter than before.

"Then..." It was Chiisana that broke the standstill. She swallowed her nervousness and rose up to stand right in front of the clueless girl.

Futako watched all her movements. Chiisana was definitely embarrassed and unaccustomed to what she was about to do. The girl pinched the hem of her already short skirt and slightly lifted it up. "Say, Futako. Between watching porn and looking at my body, which one would make it easier for you to come?"

Futako's eyes were glued on the pair of thighs in front of her. She could only see glimpses, but she was sure the black thing at the top of the thighs was Chiisana's underwear. Her entire brain was focused on the sight in front of her. A sight she was able to see from time to time because of her friendship and something that always excited her on the inside. But now? She was allowed to look at her with impure eyes. Her lustfulness was accepted and even encouraged.

"...Ah." Futako exhaled a breath. The phone slipped out of her hand. Compared to what she was looking at, she barely cared about some random, bland porn video.

Today, right now, and in this room, Chiisana would make her cum willingly.