Futanari Amazons from Outer Space

Story Info
Prologue: The Abduction of Simon Prescott.
1.6k words
4.23
992
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: The Alien Abduction of Simon Prescott

Simon Prescott, an Australian man with jet black hair, jade green eyes, and a slim muscular build, stood at 6'4". His cock, an impressive 8-inches long, had always been source of pride for him.

Simon, a cocky, 420-friendly UFO chaser, found himself in the New Mexico desert at an RV campsite near Roswell, accompanied by his American aunt Jane and his uncle Jim. Like Simon they were avid UFO enthusiasts, and 420-friendly to boot. They had convinced Simon to join them and their pooch Muttley, on a tour of the top 10 UFO sites in America.

Muttley, an American Pitbull pup, over the weeks had become Simons constant companion. While Simon regaled Muttley with wild UFO conspiracies, he also relished the opportunity to indulge in his love of pink kush, away from the prying eyes of Australian law enforcement and family.

One evening, after arriving at the RV campsite, Simon and Muttley were left behind as his aunt and uncle went into Roswell for date night, leaving the human and dog with a generous stash of pink kush. Simon, high on the potent strain, regaled Muttley with his newest theory.

"You know, pup, I think Aunt Jane has a thing for male bums," he begun, "I mean, "I've caught her checking mine out more than once." Muttley cocked her head to the side, seemingly interested in Simon's musings.

"I wouldn't be surprised if right now, Aunty Jane isn't rubber balls deep, pegging Uncle Jim's loose arse in some seedy motel." Taking toke on the joint that dangled from his mouth he finished his theory, scanning the sky.

Later that night, after succumbing to a pink kush-induced haze, Simon slept soundly sat in a folding camp chair as chaos ensued around him. A UFO, scanning the campsite from low orbit, disrupted the peace. In the panic that followed, Muttley tried in vain to wake Simon, pulling at his pant leg.

Meanwhile, aboard her spacecraft, Lah Bhido, a blue Futanari Amazon from Tau Ceti, stroked her sterile shecock, was pleased with her discovery. She beamed Simon and Muttley aboard, Lah stunned the pup that was trying to protect Simon as he slumbered on.

Lah lifted Simon from the transmat pad and placed him on a hover bed. "Sorry little one, you left me no choice." She told the stunned pup as she lay her on top of him for ease of transport. The hover bed followed Lah as she led them to the medical bay. Upon arrival, she placed Muttley on a separate bed, before proceeding to collect Simon's blood and probe his subconscious mind for the memories hidden within.

Afterward, she injected him with a solution to increase the size and fertility of his load and hooked him up to an alien milking machine designed to extract his life-giving seed. As the machine hummed into life it began to suck on Simon's cock, a flexible smooth probe snaked out from the table its serpentine movements searching for his arse.

Lah began to experiment on Muttley, rewriting the dog's genetic code, splicing Human and Futanari DNA into the mix.

Mesmerized by Muttley's startling transformation, Lah watched as the pup's fur began to fall out, how the pup's forelegs began to mutate into arms and her paws into hands. Further changes took place, the pup's body elongated, becoming more human in appearance, and her rear legs mutated into a bipedal state.

Meanwhile, unnoticed, Simon had also begun to change. The solution injected into his veins had an irreversible side effect on human males. Although its purpose was to increase his potential, each time he came, his cock was supposed to have shrunk. The process would continue draining his seed till his cock became incapable of sustaining even the basic of erections. Lah took a perverse delight in knowing the Human male would have to go through life the bearer of a soon limp noodle.

Only the THC in his blood had saved him this embarrassment. Instead of shrinking, his cock grew in length. The first time he came, his cock swelled in size, growing from 8-inches to 8.5. Then his chest began to swell till a perfect set of A-cup titties had formed. His waist shrunk, and his hips had widened as further changes took place.

Muttley's snout began to recede back into her head, her now hairless face taking on a more human-like guise. The fur on top of the pup's head transformed into hair, her follicles becoming more human. Growing longer and thicker, covering her blue and green eyes as her hair fell framing her new face.

Satisfied with her work so far Lah left the medical bay as Muttley's vocal cords started reforming, soon the pup would gain the ability to speak, Lah wondered what her first words would be. In her haste to make her report she had made the mistake of not restraining either specimen as she left.

An hour later back in the medical bay, Simon, now a shemale lay on the medical hover bed, beginning to awake. Muttley, watched Simon as his final changes took place. His once masculine appearance had change drastically. He was still 6'4" tall but he now his bust measured 34 inches, his waist 22 inches, and his hips 36 inches. He now sported a most impressive erect shecock. It stood proud and tall at 15 inches.

Simon's awareness slowly returned. He moaned as the pulsating phallic probe buried deep in his arse pushed and prodded his fuck hole, its length sliding deliciously over his enlarged mutated prostate. Instinctively his hands touched his new breast, feeling their weight, their softness.

Exploring his new body, he ran his hands over his wide hips, feeling their curves, their femininity. He reached down taking hold of his shecock, feeling is girth, its length.

Muttley, now a humanoid dog girl, watched on with interest. She felt different, changed. She looked down at her body, her arms, her hands, her legs, her feet. She felt a stirring in her groin, a need, a want, Muttley was going into heat. She felt her own breasts, four in all, the upper pair a perfect C cup the lower pair tasty B's.

Sitting up she swung her legs off the bed. Rising to her full height of 4'8" she approached Simon her hairless nub of a tail wagging excitedly at the base of her spine. Alerted to her movement Simon, feeling the same stirring, looked over at Muttley. She saw the want in his eyes, the need to breed matching her own.

Muttley moved closer, each step her hips swung seductively, taking Muttley's face in his hands, he leaned in kissing her. Muttley responder, her full lips meeting Simon's, their tongues exploring each other's mouths as she hoped up on Simon.

Simon's hand moved down, caressing Muttley's new smooth body, feeling her curves, her softness. Muttley's hand move down, caressing Simon's body, feeling her breasts, her gigantic shecock. Simon broke the kiss, moving down, taking Muttley's nipple in his mouth, sucking, biting, teasing. His hands cupping her B-cup tits massaging and kneading them.

Muttley moaned, her head thrown back, her back arched forcing more of her nipple into Simon's mouth. Her hips grinding against Simon's. Simon's hand moved down, caressing Muttley's mound, feeling her wetness, her heat. Muttley moaned louder, her hips grinding harder.

Simon, teasing Muttley, slipped a finger inside her, feeling her tightness, her warmth. Muttley screamed, her hips bucked wildly. Simon added a second finger, stretching Muttley, preparing her.

Muttley, unable to wait, pushed Simon back, throwing her leg over she straddled him. Taking Simon's cock in her hand, guiding it to her entrance. She rubbed the tip against her wetness, teasing herself, teasing him. She slowly lowered herself, taking his cock inside her.

Simon moaned, his back arching, his hips bucking. Muttley moaned, grinding her hips, burying his shecock deeper into her cunt, her body moving in rhythm with Simon's. Simon reached up pulling her close suckling on her nipples.

They moved together, their bodies in sync, their moans filled the medical bay. Simon's cock, now a thing of beauty, slid in and out of Muttley's wet pussy, hitting her spot, making her grunt, moan, and scream in primal ecstasy. Muttley's hips, now bipedal, ground harder, her body moving faster.

Simon, feeling the familiar urge in his groin new he was close. Muttley, feeling the same stirring, knew she was close too. In unison they moved faster, their moans louder, their bodies slick with sweat.

Simon came first, his body shuddering, his moans filling the medical bay. Muttley came soon after, her juices spraying his legs, her body shuddering, her moans mingling with Simon's. They lay together, their bodies spent, Simon's cock still speared her glistening folds, their breathing laboured.

Lah, alerted by the ships Ai, stood watching the scene from the doorway, she smiled stroking her cock. She had done well. She had brought two souls onto her ship, she had changed them, one of them in an unexpected way, she had given them a new life.

Simon and Muttley, now changed, now in love, now one, lay together on the hover bed, their bodies entwined, their hearts beating as one. They had found each other in the most unlikely of places, they had been changed in the most unexpected of ways, they had made love in the most unconventional of circumstances.

They were Simon and Muttley, the shemale and the humanoid, the UFO chaser and the pup, the lovers, the friends. They were Simon and Muttley, and their journey had just begun.