All Comments on 'Futanari Amazons from Outer Space'

by TheBrimskullFairy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In love? They never spoke a word to each other and only fucked. Simon literally waking up to a dog woman and having sex with her without question. We as the reader don't even know if he's aware it's his aunt and uncle's dog. What are the implications of potentially impregnating their former dog and Simon's transformation.

It's also weird that he's having sex with a dog turned semi-human when not too long ago it was a puppy, what of its mental capacity and maturity for such an act. The use of he/him pronouns for Simon was also immersion breaking as lines like "his shecock" just sounds funny next to one another, it usually customary to swap the transformed person's pronouns if they change genders.

TheBrimskullFairyTheBrimskullFairyabout 1 month agoAuthor

Firstly, I agree with anonymous my work Is in dire need the advice of an editor and using the editor's program on this site has been a little problematic. So, I posted this work as a shout out for help. If anyone in the editor program has any free time, I would really appreciate your input on this story or the others I have posted. I can be contacted via my profile page. I can also provide my stories in docx format for convenience.

Regards,

The Brimskull Fairy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous