The Party

Story Info
Jamie struggles as his big sister becomes a Valkyrie.
1.5k words
4.1
16.5k
15

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
101 Followers

Jamie lay in the grass staring up at the sky outside the house, the breeze carrying the scent of fresh cut grass from the neighbor's yard to his nose. The crunch of shoes on grass announced the approach of another, and he squinted up to see Jesse's face. "Hey silly, whatcha doing out here?" she teased "Party is going to be inside you know".

He was well aware of the party, a slightly bigger affair this time now that his sister had officially enlisted and gotten her commission as a Valkyrie. Amy had gone through six months of rigorous training and only then been allowed to undergo Valkyrie conversion.

He pushed himself up onto his elbows "Yeah, I know.... just..." he sighed.

"That again?" she rolled her eyes "You know she'll keep needling you forever, right? She is your big sister. Just ignore it and do your own thing." Sandy sat down next to him. "You know I'm considering it too right?"

"Yes"

"You're OK with that?"

"yes" he said softly with a sigh. "It's not the first time you've told me that you know..." he pushed himself up into a seat. "Yes, but you always seem to sigh and be a butt about it when I bring it up. I don't want to feel guilty about doing what I feel is the right thing." He pushed himself up and stood "Don't worry about me." he paused and stared down the road for a moment "I'm just struggling to decide what I want to do. A lot of things have changed since the war and despite growing up with it, I'm still getting used to the idea that my mother and her girlfriend are now stronger and have a bigger dick than I do" he deadpanned. "Let's get inside before Amy comes looking for me."


Amy could not have been more excited as Sandy drove them up to the house. She finally got to wear the skin tight nanotech uniform she'd worked for the last six months to earn. Her new body still felt weird. As an Amazon she'd not exactly been demure, even at her old 173 cm height she'd been stronger as an Amazon than she'd ever been as a girl and better hung than most guys. But as a Valkyrie she positively shined. While her muscles weren't body builder obvious she now moved with the graceful purpose of a predator and the bulge in her uniform gave away that she'd grown down there too. She reached down to her wrist and checked that her inhibitor was on since she'd be around non-Valkyries and giving them a whiff of war grade Valkyrie pheromones was not allowed. She was silently glad the government had made it mandatory for cars to accommodate her new height; at 2 m she towered over most civilians now.

The car stopped in the driveway, and she got out and looked at her mother, Sandy, over the roof before they went inside. She could feel the single black pip on her collar marking her as a 2nd lieutenant as she smiled at her mother, whose collar bore three golden pips marking her as a Major. "Ready?" Sandy asked, smiling proud at her daughter and new Valkyrie. "Yes" Amy nodded.


The house was crowded with people; friends and family. Jamie and Jesse sat together and congratulated Amy on her new position. Sandy stood and lifted her glass of wine "To my daughter and brand new 2nd lieutenant" in a toast, a chorus of cheers followed. The sound of the door echoed though the house as the toast finished. "And that should be the second person we're celebrating today...." Sandy chuckled as an Amazon that Jamie didn't recognize entered the room and his sister bounded over and squeezed lifting off the ground "Hello Rachyle" she beamed and kissed the newcomer. Sandy lifted her glass again "to the future Valkyrie who just passed all her exams and will be undergoing the process tomorrow, Rachyle!"

Jamie wracked his mind as he stared at her face trying to place it, hadn't his sister had a boyfriend? He thought for a moment about how much she'd been needling him to become an Amazon, and then it struck him. The shock must have shown on his face because his mother's girlfriend, also a Valkyrie, snickered and whispered in his ear "Yes, Rachyle was Stephen, and that is the last time you'll hear that name. If you're wise you'll avoid it too." He nodded.

The whiff of musk assaulted his senses he looked up as Amy's cock slipped into Rachyle's dripping petals. "Damn you're wet, and we just started" Amy moaned. "Valkyrie pheromones even inhibited are quite potent" Sandy reminded her daughter as the room began to decay into an orgy. Sandy was halfway into Crystal's own pussy as she looked over "Oh... and reminder Lieutenant... fastest way to a promotion is a baby in both of you" she teased. Amy broke off her kiss "But can we if she's going to undergo Valkyrie conversion tomorrow?" "Yes, it's safe the baby may be a bit 'blessed' though afterwards" Jesse spoke up. After all it was her mother, née father, that had originally been one of the team members on the Valkyrie project.

Jamie's own cock was straining at his shorts and he could see Jesse squirming in her seat. His sister looked over "Bro, you better tap that unless you want me or mom to" Sandy leaned over and gave her daughter a Valkyrie love tap on the back of the head. Had Amy not been one she likely would have been thrown clear across the room. "Amy, leave your brother and Jesse be, that's an order" "Yes major...." "Jamie... you should probably head out" his mother 'suggested' highly indicating that staying would result in both of them with very sore holes. He nodded and slipped out the sliding glass door in the back with Jesse.


Jamie lay in the grass of the backyard staring up at the sky again through branches as his erection only slowly faded. "Is that really what we've become?" he asked. Jesse laughed "Prude, you know that the government has a bounty on babies since the war. It's why the Amazon project was started." She reminded him for what seemed like the thousandth time. "I know, it just seems strange that four years ago we were just straining to get out of the ashes of the war, and now it feels like everybody is turning themselves into herm amazons and fucking like bunnies" "It's only about a tenth of the population that's gone Amazon thus far" she reminded him.

"Really!? Because you walk down the street, and it feels like every couple you see at least one is and the other is planning to. You don't see guys anymore."

"A lot died in the war" she said softly, sensitive to Jamie's own loss.

He sighed "I... I last saw dad when I was eight, he'd been drafted. Sam" he paused remembering his baby brother Samuel "Sam was 10 when the pox killed him and dad." The weight of being sick himself rushed back, and he brought a hand up to the tell-tale scars of the pox just inside the collar of his shirt.

"I know" her words were heavy and final. "My whole family got sick, if not for my mother I'd be dead. Her biochemistry saved lives. But we can't dwell in the past. The enemy is still out there and dangerous, they are by all reports fanatical and ruthless. So if we're going to win the peace we're going to need to outnumber them. Drones won't work if there is nobody make them go." She sighed "Which is why mom made Valkyrie, because then we don't have to fight" she said softly and stood up.

She dusted off her pants and looked him straight in the eye as he pushed himself up to his elbows, he could tell she loved him and was torn just as he was. Jesse looked away, and her face steeled up before she looked him back. "I've made my decision... when I graduate I'm going Valkyrie with or without you, hopefully with. I do love you, but I'm not going to wait forever for you."

Her words rang though his mind as if she had taken his breath away, he bit his lip. So this was it, for all his brooding now was the time to make a decision he'd been putting off and pretending he could avoid. He took a minute he could feel her gaze on him as she crouched down again, her fingers soft against his face before they lifted his chin. "Can we do this together?" he asked softly. "Because... I'm scared" "I know, I... we have always known" she said softly referencing the orgy in the house.

"And yes I think they'll allow us to go through the process together. How does tomorrow sound?" she asked.

leeter
leeter
101 Followers