Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mushroom," she said, showing of the piece of mushroom on her fork.

"And what about Alina?" Julie asked.

"I think it means noble," Alina answered, unsure on if it was correct.

"You mean to say that your name is noble mushroom?" Julie asked, looking like she was about to break out laughing. "That is perfect for you. I have never seen a mushroom as noble as yours!"

Alina understood why Julie was struggling to not make a scene from laughing.

"It's good you had your appetizer on our room because I didn't see royal mushroom soup on the menu," Alina said.

Julie had to move her hand up to cover her mouth to not spray wine all over the table.

"You're bad," Julie whispered.

"You will find out just how bad later," Alina whispered back.

*****************************************************

Coming back to the room, the door barely had time to close before Julie threw herself at Alina, kissing her passionately. Alina grabbed a hold of her and answered the kiss. Feeling Julie's tongue press into her mouth, and dancing next to her own. Julie moved her, and she let herself be guided to the bed, being pushed back so that she fell on it. For a second their kiss broke, but Julie quickly got up on top of her, their kiss continuing with even further passion.

Alina felt Julie's hands over her body as the older woman was trying to get to her clothes. It felt good. Being wanted. Being desired. She let her hands move too, caressing over the tight dress Julie was wearing. She wanted her. She wanted to make her pregnant.

Alina lifted her upper body off the bed to make it possible for Julie to pull her sweater and t-shirt off with one grand move. They kissed again as Alina felt the older woman getting her bra off too, and the kiss stopped so that Julie could attack Alina's breasts with her lips and tongue. It felt good. Very good. Her own breasts had never gotten that treatment from someone else before, and it felt wonderful.

"So good," Alina moaned.

That only spurred Julie on, making her leave Alina's breasts wet from a tongue kiss, and while working with her mouth on the other one, her hand would play with the nipple, making Alina moan out loud.

"You must have done this to a lot of women," Alina said.

"One or two," Julie quickly answered, indicating it might have been a lot more than that. "No one quite like you," she added.

Alina had to move a hand away from Julie's body, reaching down between them to rip the buttons of her jeans open. She needed some release as her cock was straining so hard against the rough fabric, but it didn't really help, as Julie sat on her, making her cock be locked in.

"Your poor big cock is all trapped?" Julie teased between breast kisses. "Does it need some comfort?"

Alina couldn't take it any longer. She needed to fuck her.

"It knows a beautiful fertile woman is nearby," Alina said, pushing her hips up.

Julie followed with her, and Alina took the opportunity to put her hand on Julie's hip, pushing it down and used that shift in Julie's weight to roll over with her so that Alina could be on top.

"It needs to get someone pregnant," Alina added, making Julie whimper lustfully.

It was hard to get her pants down from on top, but with her hands and then her legs she got both jeans and underwear down and could kick them off with her feet. She pulled Julie's dress up as far as she could with her still laying on her back, and then pulled Julie's too-small-for-her-age underwear to the side. She had been prepared that there might be a need to take it slow, but from touching Julie's underwear she could tell that Julie was as ready for this as she was.

She felt that Julie had tried to take charge and that it was about time she was back in control. She teased her cock at the opening, covering the head and underside of her cock with Julie's juices. Sometimes letting it push against her clitoris too, making Julie squirm. Then in one swift motion, she not only entered her, but sank her cock all the way inside, letting the wetness guide her until her balls clashed against Julie's buttocks.

"Oh god, no way, "Julie yelled, using arms and legs to wrap around Alina, holding her close for comfort.

Alina held still, not able to move away even if she wanted to, as Julie clung tightly to her. It felt like the strong pussy was trying to strangle her cock. Showing that even at her age, she still had strong muscles even in her pussy. Alina flexed her cock, trying to counter Julie's tightness, and showing her who was in charge.

"You can't handle it? Is my cock too much for you?" Alina teased.

"I can. It's just more than I thought," Julie groaned.

"I'm going to train you to take it. Train your pussy to get all the cum from my cock," Alina said.

She started to flex her hips more. Driving her cock as deep as it could go into Julie, not letting the hard embrace stand in the way of giving and getting pleasure from Julie.

"Are you going to help me? Help me train your body to take my big cock, and carry my child?" Alina went on.

"Please. Please fuck me," Julie moaned.

With that Alina started to buck her hips more. Pulling them up, bringing Julie's hips with her up in the air, and then crashing down together on the bed, the bouncy mattress helping them to build up a steady pace of hard, deep penetration. Alina felt she wouldn't be able to last long, but from Julie's moans, she was certain it was the same for her.

"When you cum, I will cum inside of you," Alina promised. "Show me how much you love my cock, by cuming all over it," she added.

She could feel the reaction from Julie straight away. Her body shifted, and even if the moans still where strained, Julie pulled Alina closer with her hands and feet, and started to squeeze her pussy around Alina's cock even more. Alina kept bouncing, knowing that Julie's strong pussy muscles would do most of the job to push them both over the edge.

Their lips locked into a passionate kiss. Driven to new wild heights as their hips bucked together. It felt like they were connected in so many ways. Lips to lips and tongue to tongue. Cock and pussy almost melting together as if they were made for each other. Their bodies building towards the same strong orgasm, and their minds synced for it to happen together.

As on cue, Alina felt the first powerful contraction of her balls, the cum traveling up through her cock, and as it started to shoot deep into Julie, she felt Julie's pussy clutch around her as she also started to orgasm. As wave after wave rode over her, Alina started to lose track of what pleasure was hers and what was Julie's.

Their kiss broke as they were both trying to catch their breath, and Alina rolled of Julie, laying on the bed beside her.

"I think you just got me pregnant," Julie said, holding a hand up to her own forehead.

"Probably," Alina answered. "Now get those clothes off so we can do it again."

Julie got up on unsteady legs, pulling her dress off and tossing it away carelessly. Looking down at Alina on the bed, she undid her bra, giving it the same treatment as the dress, and last she pulled down her already cum-drenched underwear and used her foot to toss them away.

Alina couldn't believe she had just had sex with someone that beautiful. Her breasts where large and even if they might not have the same firmness as her own, they were still showing that Julie took good care of her body. She had the sexiest hips and maybe most important of all she had a strong sexy brown ass. A few months ago she would never have believed that someone that was 48 years old could have a body that would turn her on this much, but she was quickly learning that not only could old ladies be very sexy, but she might also prefer them.

Having found her footing after the previous session, Julie started to crawl back up on the bed. Alina sensed that she would go on top of her again, and this time she held her still hard cock pointing up, to show Julie that if she was going to sit on her, she would need to sit on her cock. Julie understood, needing to rise up just so that her body could get high enough to go over the big cock, and then started to lower herself, groaning loudly as it started to fill her up.

"I think I will never get used to how big it feels inside of me," Julie said as her butt rested on Alina.

"I will never get used to how good your pussy feels around my cock," Alina countered.

"Do you really like it?" Julie asked.

"I do. I like all of you. Did you see how fast my cock got hard again when you stripped?" Alina said, earnestly.

Julie moaned in response, and started to move her body, pushing it a little up but mostly forward, making her beautiful breasts sway seductively with her movements. Alina just watched them, hypnotized by their rhythmic motion.

"I like you too. I am glad I let them convince me to see you," Julie said.

Alina's interest peaked. She didn't take her eyes of Julie's breasts, but she wanted to know more about what she had said.

"Who convinced you?" Alina asked.

"Rose and my sister," Julie said, riding Alina. "You know who my sister is?"

"Yes," Alina said. The person I want to get pregnant after you, she thought.

"My sister told me and Rose a few weeks ago that they had a new Futanari at the agency that they were looking to find someone for. Someone that seemed almost magical, and she told us how Evelyn had been obsessed with her. I wasn't sure about that, but Rose said she would volunteer for it. She was very happy you picked her, and she has told me all about your sessions. How you not only fulfilled her dream about getting pregnant again but made her feel like the person she always wanted to be," Julie said.

Alina felt her heart beat fast. Did Rose really feel that way about her?

"This time my sister didn't need to ask. After Rose's stories, I called my sister and said I wanted to have my folder in there too. My husband didn't really like it, but I convinced him that this would be our last chance to have a baby and that I knew you would be the perfect choice for it. That it would be silly of him to be threatened by a sweet and innocent 18-year-old girl," Julie continued her story.

Alina smiled widely. If only her husband knew what they had done. What they would still do. He must have had the same idea about how this would transpire as Rose's husband Henry.

"Lucky enough you picked me. My sister said you absolutely would. I'm very grateful for that, and I want to show that to you," Julie said, picking up the pace of her hips. "Why did you pick me?"

Alina moaned as the lovemaking got faster, and the swaying of Julie's breasts too, even to the point that they didn't always manage to keep the same rhythm, but as it got broken, it just as quickly managed to find its way back.

"If I had known you. Known how wonderful you are, I would have picked you hands down. Now it wasn't that easy. There were several women that stood out. I want to get all of them pregnant at some point. Hopefully, I will have time for that before college starts. But in the picture you looked like your sister, and that made me pick you. I can tell now that you are very different, but that is why I picked you," Alina said.

"First time looking like her have helped me," Julie joked.

"I know your sister wants me to get her pregnant too, but she will need to work hard to earn it," Alina promised.

"Oh, she does. She takes what she wants though. You won't break her," Julie said.

"I will. Especially when she learns you are carrying my child too," Alina predicted.

Unable to resist Julie's breasts any longer, Alina moved her hands up to grab them, and then pulled them down to her mouth. She gave each of them a few soft kisses, enjoying how it made Julie squeeze her cock tight, before taking one of her large nipples into her mouth. They felt perfect to suck on and Alina started to dream about doing that when Julie had started to produce milk. She had heard that human milk tasted really bad, but she imagined that Julie's would taste perfect. She stopped sucking on the first one, and instead moved her mouth to the other one, suckling on that instead, imagining the first one had run dry of milk, so she needed to get it from the other one instead.

"I'm going to cum again," Julie moaned.

"Cum for me, cum for my big cock," Alina said, taking the nipple out of her mouth briefly.

She took a note from Julie's treatment earlier, using her hand to play with the breast she wasn't sucking on. Pulling the nipple gently, and even twisting it, sensing from how Julie's pussy reacted that she liked it.

"Oh god, cuming. Cuming for your big cock," Julie moaned, the double treatment being too much for her.

Alina answered by pushing her hips up to meet Julie's rhythm. She loved having her cock inside of women as they came, and even if she wasn't ready to cum herself, she could feel her balls twitch from the special treatment her cock was getting, certainly preparing more cum for later.

After the orgasm, Julie slowed down, but Alina both wanted and needed more, so she again grabbed Julie, ready to turn her over, but this time she just moved her to her side, making sure her cock stayed inside of her as they moved. She wanted better access to Julie's pussy, so she grabbed Julie's upper leg and wrapped it around her body. This gave her free reign over Julie's pussy and she started to fuck it properly.

"Oh, so big," Julie moaned, no trace of discomfort because of the size anymore.

Alina looked into Julie's face as it revealed every pleasure she felt, her eyes lustrous with pleasure. Laying side by side, Alina started to fuck Julie hard, using her pussy freely. She wanted this forever. Wanted Julie to always be hers.

"You are mine," Alina moaned, her hips working frantically.

"Yes," Julie moaned. "Always."

"Even after you are pregnant," Alina half demanded and half asked.

"Always," Julie echoed herself.

Their lips met again, sealing their promise. Alina tried to calm down, but she couldn't stop moaning into the kiss. Her hips seemed to have a life of their own. She wanted to make them stop. Make the moment last, but her lust was too strong. She pulled Julie's body closer and moved her other hand under and behind Julie's head, pulled her deeper into the kiss. She started to cum again, releasing her strong seed inside of Julie for the second time. They both moaned wildly into the kiss, and Alina felt that they both were on the brink of not being able to continue it, but their lips unable to part.

When they finally calmed down and their kiss ended, Alina tried to pull out of Julie, but she felt how she put a hand on her back and held her in place.

"Stay inside of me, I want your cock to hold the excess cum in me for a little longer," Julie said, smiling.

Alina gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then rested her head against Julie's shoulder. Her head was spinning. She thought she had been in love with Rose, but now Julie had entered her heart too. It wasn't normal. Two girls more than twice her age. 48 and 43 years old. Together they were more than five times her age. It would be crazy to think that they could feel the same way. Regardless of what Julie had told her about Rose, it was just a game for them. She was just an 18-year-old with a big cock to them. Anything else would be ludicrous.

****************************************************

Saturday had been crazy. Just waking up in bed next to Julie had been amazing, and when Julie noticed that Alina had an erection. They made love. The hotel breakfast was great too, and Alina was sure she had never eaten so much food so early in the day before. Having made love three times without cleaning up, Alina was certain that everyone could smell the sex on them as they mingled among other sleepy customers of the hotel. After breakfast they showered together, leading to Julie getting filled with cum again.

They went out on town, and Julie had Alina try a lot of clothes, offering to buy them for her, but Alina thought it was too much to get expensive things on top of the salary she was already getting for being here. Getting paid by the hour for a whole weekend would probably be enough to pay for a full year of College, if not more.

At lunch, they went back to the hotel room and ordered room service just so they could make love again. Alina felt that her cock was getting strained, as it was the sixth time Julie made her cum, and the fifth load of cum she pumped into her fertile pussy. Somehow Julie managed to get Alina to agree that they would buy all the stuff she had liked in the stores, and after lunch, they spent hours revisiting the old stores, as well as several new ones. What was she even supposed to do with all the things?

*****************************************************

Alina collapsed in the sofa. She was exhausted, yet her cock was already getting hard in anticipation of being with Julie again. She fished her phone out of her pocket to see the time and noticed that her mother had called twice, and left a message. Her mother believed she was staying with a friend. It was the same cover story she had used when with Mrs. Swan, but she had never stayed the night there, and especially not the entire weekend. Her mother was probably just checking up on her. She thought about calling her, but she didn't want to do that in front of Julie. Heck, Julie was even older than her own mother. She was only 37.

"Do you have kids, Julie," Alina asked.

"Kids? Yeah, I got three. All boys. 21, 25 and 26 years old," Julie answered from somewhere else in the room.

They were all older than her. She wondered how they would react when their mom got pregnant now? Rose's daughter hadn't taken it well. She could understand that. It would be super weird if her own mother got pregnant now.

"I got a big surprise for you," Julie said, cheerfully.

Alina grabbed the back of the sofa and dragged herself up high enough to peek over it.

"What surprise?" Alina said, curiously.

"Just wait right here. When you hear a knock on the door, come and answer." Julie said, bolting out of the room.

Alina laid down on the sofa again. She felt like Julie had already given her everything. What else could she possibly get? She picked up her phone looking at the message from her mother. "Why aren't you answering? Are you alright?" The usual garbage. She hit the dial icon, holding the phone up to her ear.

"Alina, where are you?" her mother asked.

"Hi, Mom. Everything is fine. I was out with my friend," Alina said.

"That is no excuse. You made us worry. Are they treating you alright? Did you get food?" her mother went on.

"It's fine," Alina said. "I have been eating plenty."

The knock on the door brought her out of the call with her mother. She sat up, eager to find out what the surprise was.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Don't worry," Alina said, hanging up on her mother.

She put the phone away and jumped to the door, quickly pulling the handle.

"Ta-da," Julie said, holding out her hands in a showman way to emphasize the person next to her.

"Rose!" Alina called out, jumping at her to give her a hug.

"I told you it would be a great surprise," Julie said.

"What are you doing here?" Alina said, still hugging Rose as they got into the room.

"Julie said she might need some help. You two have been quite busy," Rose answered.

"Silly," Julie said, her eyes piercing Rose. "You have been so amazing this weekend, and so great with Rose before that, that we thought that you deserved a special treat," she explained.

"You two are the ones who have been great. Are we having dinner together?" Alina asked, feeling all giggly inside.

"Not quite. Give us a second," Julie said, and both older women disappeared together into the bathroom, closing the door behind them.