Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,042 Followers

Alina waited for them, starting to understand what might happen, but trying to not get her hopes up. When she saw the bathroom door start to open again, her heart was beating fast. A dark brown hand came into view, followed by Julie's godlike body, fully naked. After her came Rose, her pale body also completely naked. It was just as Alina had hoped. Two naked angels and they were all hers to do whatever she wanted with.

"Are you ready for this?" Rose asked, both women showing off their bodies.

Ready? She had never been more ready for anything in her life. She started to tug at her own clothes, desperately needing to get them off. Taking a note from Julie's striptease as she threw the clothes in random directions until she too was fully naked. Her hard cock swayed as she approached Julie and Rose.

"Hold on, we need to show you this first," Rose said, holding out her hand.

Alina stopped her ravaging approach and watched as Julie and Rose got up on the edge of the bed. As they both turned around, bending down on all fours, Alina saw that they both had a buttplug inserted in their assholes. Alina could hardly breathe. Was she going to have both of their asses?

"Rose said you like to celebrate a successful impregnation with anal," Julie said. "It is scary, but if Rose can do it, I don't want to be any worse," she added, waggling her butt.

"But me first," Rose demanded. "You have already had your fun this weekend, while I have gone without her cock for much too long."

Wasting no time, Alina got up behind Rose, grabbing her lovely ass and enjoying groping her a few times. Her cock was throbbing, and she wanted it to get some butt loving too, as she grabbed her cock with one hand and slapped it hard against Rose's fit but soft cheeks. Rose was the perfect woman. Her heart was beating hard, trying to get her to tell Rose how much she loved her, but what little mind she still had told her it was a bad idea.

She wiggled the buttplug out of Rose's ass and put it away. She leaned down to give the opening a soft kiss and then got her cock in position to enter Rose's tight back passage.

"Lube," Rose moaned, sensually.

Alina spit at the opening, wetting her cock in her own saliva.

"No lube," Alina answered.

With that, she bent her cock into Rose's asshole. She had trained her ass well over a few weeks, and even if she always used lube before, she felt that today it wouldn't be needed. She could feel that Rose had used some lube to put her plug in, but the feeling of getting taken raw would be Rose's punishment for not offering herself to Alina since announcing being pregnant.

The buttplug had done its work, losing Rose up some, but it still felt rough as Alina pushed deeper. Rose whimpered but didn't resist. It was a testament to how many times she had stretched Rose open with her cock. Now she was going to make all that training bare fruit. She forced her cock to go deeper until Rose's ass had taken all of her. She held still enjoying her conquest for a few moments.

"Julie, you need to get some lube for when I take you. There is some in my bag," Alina said.

"Thank you. We left a bottle in the bathroom," Julie said, bouncing off the bed and into the bathroom.

Alina started to move inside of Rose. Her ass always felt amazing, but today it was better than ever. Even more so when Julie got up on the bed next to Rose, reassuming her vulnerable position on all fours with her ass sticking out. Alina moved a hand to Julie's ass. Stroking her cheeks while she fucked Rose's tight ass. Two of the most beautiful asses in the whole world and they were all hers. Her fingers found Julie's plug, teasing it and getting a satisfying moan from Julie. As good as Rose's ass was, she knew that she needed to make sure Julie got hers too.

"Rose, come up here and show Julie how good you are at cleaning my cock," Alina said.

She carefully pulled herself from Rose's ass. Rose quickly turned around on the bed, grabbing Alina's cock with her hand.

"I shouldn't do this now when I'm carrying our child," Rose said.

For a moment Alina regretted it. Of course there could be consequences for ass to mouth, and even if it turned her on, she had to think about the baby first and foremost now. To her surprise Rose swallowed her cock anyway, sucking the head hard for a few seconds.

"It's just too good to resist," Rose explained herself.

Alina moved herself to stand behind Julie. It was so sexy with that plug, but she knew it had to be removed because it would be even hotter when she had a massive cock stretching her. Carefully she pulled it out, putting it to the side, and just as she had done with Rose's asshole, she leaned down to give it kisses. Her lips against the soft opening felt so good that she kissed it a few more times than she had planned, before standing up.

"Lube please," she said.

Julie had been clinging to it, but now handed it back to Alina. She shook it hard once, making sure the liquid was at the opening, and then opened it and spurted some out on Julie's ass, and covered her own cock with lube too. She considered giving more anal foreplay, but she figured that Julie was more experienced than Rose had been the first time they had done it, and all she wanted was to claim Julie. She pushed her cock against the tight opening, feeling Julie tense up. She grabbed Julie's hips firmly, and then slowly but forcefully pushed forward. Julie's asshole tried to resist, but with the help of the lube it never stood a chance and surrendered to the big intrusion.

"So good," Alina said, feeling Julie's ass around her hard cock.

Among the pleasure, weird thoughts started to enter her mind. She thought about Rose's husband Henry, and how he had reacted to his wife being taken anally. She wanted to show Julie's husband too. Show him what his wife would let her new, young lover do to her.

"We need to show you taking my cock in your ass to your husband," Alina said.

"He would be so mad," Julie said, groaning from the strain.

Pushing herself forward, Alina finally felt her cock bottom out up Julie's tight ass. Holding still so they could both get used to the intense feelings.

"How does it feel?" Rose asked.

"Not sure how you do this so often, but at the same time, I can see wanting to do it all the time," Julie said.

"What is the pass to your phone, Julie?" Rose asked.

"Why do you want to know that?" Julie questioned.

"So that I can take a picture of Alina's massive cock in your ass, and send it to your sweet, little husband," Rose said, holding Julie's phone.

"He will divorce me," Julie said.

"Never. You know he talks to Henry about it all the time," Rose said.

Alina started to move her body, slowly fucking Julie.

"Oh god, that is so big," Julie groaned.

"If you give me the code, she will fuck you so hard you will never be the same again," Rose promised.

"Oh god, I'm gonna die," Julie whined.

"You will love it," Rose said.

"2, 2, 4, 8," Julie whimpered. "If he divorces me, I will kill you."

"He knew exactly what he signed up for when he agreed to you being with Alina," Rose said.

Alina watched as Rose eagerly jumped off the bed and got behind them.

"Hold still Alina," Rose said, gingerly. "Go deep and move your hips forward. That is perfect!"

She heard the picture being taken, and then Rose quickly jumped up on the bed again.

"Look at that?" Rose said, holding the phone up to Alina.

It was amazing. Her big cock stretching Julie's sphincter perfectly and Julie's pussy wet and swollen. She could see how turned on Julie was, and how hard it must be for her body to take her cock. A perfect symbiosis of two lovers.

"Now fuck her. Show Julie what it means to be your breeding slave," Rose said.

Alina didn't need to be told twice. She firmed up her grip of Julie's hips and started to move her hips faster. Going back further and further with each movement back, and pushing forward faster and faster. Julie's ass bouncing with every thrust into it.

"I can't," Julie moaned. "I can't handle it."

Alina thought about stopping, but then she realized that it wasn't her cock that she couldn't handle, but the pleasure. The pleasure was overwhelming her. Maybe the thought that her husband would see her like this. See her being brought to the brink of what she could handle.

"Cum for me," Alina roared.

She was pounding her. Using the shiny lube to claim Julie in a way that she had never been claimed before. Fucking her deeper and harder than anyone ever had. Stretching her mind as much as her body. She could feel Julie hanging on the edge of her orgasm, knowing there was something different about it. Julie exploded. Her very being seemed to shake. A few seconds of bliss. Then she went limp, forcing Alina to help hold her up, and then she exploded again. Over and over she watched the 48-year-old woman go through what she could only describe as mind-blowing pleasure. When it was over, Alina slipped her cock out and helped Julie fall forward on the bed.

"Oh god, what was that?" Julie asked, her words barely understandable.

"That was the true magic of Alina's cock," Rose said.

Alina watched how Rose leaned in to check up on Julie, seeming confident that she was okay, and then turning her attention to Alina's cock. She bathed it with her tongue, getting all the juices from it. Licking both the head and the shaft fully, and then starting to suck the head.

"I thought that was my job," Julie said, starting to come back alive.

"I couldn't resist. Your ass tastes pretty good. Almost as good as mine," Rosa said between sucking.

"I have never tasted ass on a cock before. Alina, you need to fuck Rose's ass now, so that I can clean your cock afterward," Julie said.

"Just please let me have some lube this time," Rose said.

Alina picked up the lube and then helped Rose into position on the bed. Laying on her side with her legs in 90-degree angles. Then Alina laid down on her side behind her and scooted close until she was spooning her.

"Hold on, I just need to send the picture. Just need a nice text message to go with it," Julie said. "After being bred more times than I can count by Alina's superior cock, I knew I had to let her take all of me. Best orgasm of my life. Xoxo, your wife," Julie said as she typed it, and tossed the phone away on the bed afterward.

"He will kill me," Julie said, smiling way to wide to actually disapprove.

Alina applied lube to Rose's asshole, and a little on her cock then pushed all the way up Rose's tight passage with her throbbing cock. She heard Rose moan as her cock sunk into her. Without hesitation, she started to go hard and fast in Rose's tight, little opening.

As she was pounding Rose's ass she felt Julie get off the bed and walk into the bathroom. A few seconds later Julie reappeared and went to the bottom of the bed, holding up a phone too. Alina slowed down, wondering if she needed to pose for a picture again.

"I'm going to send a movie to your husband, Rose. No, don't slow down, Alina. Give her hell," Julie said.

Alina started to move faster again, wanting to give everyone a show.

"Lift her leg up so we can see better. Yes, just like that," Julie instructed.

Holding Rose's leg up straight into the air, Alina knew that everything was exposed. Everyone who saw the video was going to see her big cock work on Rose's poor little hole. She felt like a star. Like the best lover in the world as her cock plowed Rose.

"Rose, look at the camera. What are you doing?" Julie said.

"Being fucked. Fucked in my ass," Rose answered, taking a pause between every word as she braced for the powerful thrusts of Alina.

"Is it good?" Julie asked.

"Absolutely fucking best," Rose answered, still struggling to speak in proper sentences while bouncing back and forth on the bed.

She knew Rose was getting close. That she was balancing on a thread of how much cock her ass could take before her body would overcome with pleasure. Why did it feel so good to make other people cum? Get other people to lose their mind in pleasure.

"Cum for me," Alina whispered to Rose. "Show me how much you love me."

Alina felt Rose tense up, taking a few hard thrusts, and then grind her butt into her hips.

"I love you," Rose said, her voice pitching up. "I fucking love you."

Alina felt Rose's ass squeeze her incredibly tight, milking it with small spastic moves as Rose was riding her orgasm.

"I love all of you," Rose screamed.

Alina could barely take how tight Rose held her cock, and when Rose's orgasm ended, Alina quickly let her hard cock slip out of her. It felt amazing to be in there when she came, but it also took a toll on her cock to be under that pressure.

"I love you too," Alina said.

She didn't know if Rose meant it, or if it was something she just said at the peak of pleasure, but Alina knew that her own words were true. She was in love with Rose. She hoped Rose felt the same way, but she couldn't get her head around how that could actually be. She saw Rose turn her head, offering her lips up for a kiss, and Alina eagerly answered it.

"My turn to do this now," Julie said.

Breaking the kiss, Alina looked down to see that Julie was no longer filming but instead was up on the bed, putting one hand on Alina's hip and fished the cock out from how it was pressed between Rose's and Alina's bodies. Alina saw that her cock was covered in shining juices after her lubed-up fucking of Rose's ass.

Julie started to carefully lick it, making Alina's cock twitch.

"How does my ass taste?" Rose asked.

"I'd like to think I've had better, but since this is the first one I've ever savored, it's fair to say it's the best ass I've ever tasted," Julie said, smiling at her friend.

"I need to send a picture of it to your husband," Rose said, reaching for the phone further up on the bed.

Alina watched how Rose moved away from her and up to the side of the bed. Snapping a picture of Julie dragging her tongue against the long shaft from an angle that must perfectly capture it.

"Now I need one where you have the entire thing down your throat," Rose said.

To Alina's joy, Julie was quick to comply. She got into a better position, letting her head hover above the mighty cock, suck the head into her mouth and started to work on getting it deeper. Alina knew she must be in heaven. What had she done to deserve two beautiful women treat her so well? Feeling Julie's throat open up for her almost made her cum, but she braved through it and watched as Julie worked herself lower until all of Alina's cock was gone.

"Smile," Rose said as she snapped another picture.

"Your husband is rude. Do you know what he answered to the first picture we sent him?" Rose said, Julie unable to answer as her mouth was full of Alina's cock. "Julie, you promised you wouldn't be like Rose," Rose said in a voice that indicated that she was reading the text. "I'll show that bastard that his wife is just as bad as me."

Alina could understand Julie's husband's reaction. It must be humiliating to know his wife had dropped all limits during this weekend.

"First picture; cleaning ass juice from my new favorite cock," Rose said. "Second picture; since it was balls deep in my ass, it needs to be balls deep in my throat too," Rose continued, smiling.

Alina had trained Rose to take part in humiliating her own husband but couldn't believe she was now doing it to Julie's husband too. She didn't mind. Especially since she was the one reaping the benefits of the husbands' inability to fulfill their wives needs.

"Julie, you get to decide where I will cum," "Alina said, feeling like she couldn't handle any more anal tonight.

"I know what I want," Julie said while giving kisses to Alina's swollen cockhead. "Rose, would you film me as Alina fills my pussy with cum?" she asked.

"I would love to watch that," Rose said eagerly.

"Which position should we use?" Julie asked Alina.

Alina had to think for a moment. It didn't make a big difference, but there was one she wanted to try.

"How flexible are you? I 'd like you on your back, legs up on my shoulders and then I will lean forward so we can kiss," Alina said.

"I'm not sure how long I can hold that position. You will need to take me extra hard so you can cum faster," Julie said.

Julie got up on the bed and into position. Alina kneeled between her legs and put each calf upon her shoulders. She looked down on Julie, and her smile made her heart beat fast. She drove her cock into Julie, watching her face contort as the big cock slid deeper into her, and then a blissful moan as her cock was fully inside of her.

Alina grabbed Julie's legs, and then leaned forward, feeling Julie's legs catch her weight. She shifted her position, being able to push further down. She felt Julie's butt lift from the bed and decided it was best to allow that for now as the goal was to be able to kiss her. Julie's face looked like she was in a little bit of pain, but Alina hoped that her muscles would stretch out in a few seconds, making the position tolerable. It felt like her cock was being bent inside of Julie, and it felt pretty good to have her cock under that kind of pressure again. When their lips were close enough, Alina gave Julie a quick kiss, resting for a moment so they could get used to the position.

"Fuck me," Julie said.

Alina quickly started to move her hips. Feeling her cock push into Julie as her pussy tightened up in that new, special way. It felt slightly awkward to move at first, but she found the right way to do it was to drive both of their hips down towards the bed. It almost felt like a spring was making them bounce up again. It was easy to find a rhythm. The more she pushed herself down, making her cock go deep, the more the spring seemed to tense up and push them up again.

"Beautiful," Rose called out, remembering them that she was filming. "The contrast of your skin and the movements you are making. I don't think I've ever seen anything as beautiful."

Their lips finally embraced each other. Locking into a passionate kiss while their hips bounced. Alina knew she had been told to cum fast, and she was willing to comply. Harder and harder she fucked Julie until they started to smash down into the bed, making the bounce even wilder. She felt like she was taking Julie in a new way. Taking control over her body as it had never been controlled before. She could feel the mix of pain and pleasure Julie was giving to her in the kiss and it drove her wild.

"Please cum," she heard Julie moan into the kiss. "Please, please cum."

Alina felt it was time. She felt Julie wrap her arms around her body, holding on. She pressed Julie's ass down on the bed, holding her down there for several seconds as her orgasm hit, making her hot cum fill her pussy. During the pause of her volcanic bliss, Alina lifted her hips, only to drive them down again, feeling wave after wave of powerful cum empty out of her cock. Kissing Julie as she erased the last doubt in her head that Julie would be able to leave this weekend without being pregnant.

"I need to film when you pull out," Rose said.

Alina was breathing heavy. She felt bad about needing to break the kiss, but her cock was relieved things were over. It had more sex in the last 24 hours than ever before, and her balls were aching for all the cum they had been forced to erupt. She also knew that Julie's legs probably needed to go back into a normal position.

When she pulled out, she saw a massive amount of cum leak out of Julie's well-stretched pussy. Rose leaned in close with the phone, filming it as it struggled to return to its original shape, and getting all the extra cum it didn't have room for out.

"How many times have Alina dumped her cum in you?" Rose asked Julie.

"Six. Six wonderful times," Julie answered. "Not counting my mouth and face," she added knowing her husband would watch this.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,042 Followers