Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose closed the phone and laid it further to the side of the bed.

"Not going to let all the extra cum go to waste," Rose said, making slurping sounds as she sucked cum from the covers of the bed.

Alina laid in bed looking up into the ceiling. She was busted. Rose and Julie had fucked every last bit of strength out of her. 43 and 48 years old, and they had been able to drain her eighteen-year-old cock and balls out of everything they had. She knew she was both the luckiest and the happiest person in the world.

"We need to get someone in here to change the sheets," Julie said. "Do you think they will know their boss just had sex?"

"I think we were loud enough for the entire hotel to know," Rose said.

"Maybe we need to get some gags," Julie suggested.

Alina groaned as her cock twitched. She knew they weren't done for the day yet. She would insist on a break. A long dinner down at the restaurant. Maybe she would even have some wine this time just to allow her to recover for a little longer. As long as her cock could get hard, it would always be ready to fuck.

"To begin with, you two need to wear your buttplugs during dinner," Alina ordered.

Both women agreed.

The end