Futanari CBT: Hiking

Story Info
Futanari Sarah goes hiking with her oppai kitsune maid.
10.7k words
4.15
16.1k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaaaah... That's such a lovely scent! Pines and clear, uncontaminated mountain air!" I happily exclaimed after a big inhale. I was standing in front of my blue Furd Edge 2.0 SUV, glad to be on such a lovely trip with my one of a kind... maid!

My name is Sarah Ripe, I'm a quite famous kickboxer, and after all those years of being a champion, I'm still not 100% sure whether I'm famous because of my incredible endurance, or just because my cock and balls are so large every opponent aims at them constantly, making them fall out of my shorts, in result earning me a LOT of crazy fangirls. Also people are simply fond of watching ballbusting on TV, so that works too.

I'm a 6 foot tall (~182 cm) futanari with a dick reaching my knees, a pair of hefty, orange-sized testicles, and an overall really fit body with toned muscles. But I'm not dummy thicc muscular tho, I'm not a bodybuilder! I just look like a fitness freak with just the right amount of thicc where it counts. My dirty-blonde hair is long and quite messy. It composes nicely with my sky-blue eyes!

My friendly maid, Lily, is an adorable kitsune oppai petal, reaching 4'3" (~130cm) in her shoes. First things first, what's a damn kitsune oppai petal? Well let's start with the kitsune part -- briefly explaining, recently, there was a scientific breakthrough which enabled humanity to create nekogirls from a vial! They later moved to foxgirls and bunnygirls! Isn't that perfect? Next, the oppai part... well, that just means she has big boobs. Why is that emphasized? Because of the last part. A petal is a person born with a genetic disease. Petal condition makes people really short, cute, and petite, whilst their minds mature normally. They often are flat, so that's why the 'oppai' part is important. Ain't that a combo, huh? One in a thousand probability of birth! And Lily is part of my family! And as a cherry on top, she has an amazing, rare blue hair and eyes, which also makes her fluffy fox tail blue as well! Holy crap I'm in love with how adorable she is! My unique little pumkin'.

Lily was actually a 5-year anniversary present from my wife, Monika! She bough- I mean... adopted her from the lab she was produced in, and now that cute kitsune lives with us. She's registered as a housemaid, but we all treat her like an equal member of the family. Not my fault she's a total pedant, though.

So... Today we took my car and drove to the mountains for a two-day hike, since Monika and the kids were busy. Lol I have children, did you know? Perhaps a topic for another time.

"Damn Lily, look at that view! We're gonna hike and have so much fun, little critter!" I smiled, closing my eyes cheerily as I turned to Lily, who was trying to get her backpack on. Mine was super large, I had to carry everything from the tent to the survival equipment in there, and it was two times bigger than my torso, but it wasn't a problem at all for me! Being a large kickboxer was useful, who would've thought!

Lily only had her clothes and a few small things, but her backpack was fairly heavy for someone her size. Seeing that Lily was not admiring the view, but had some adorable trouble with her bearings, I approached her and took the small backpack, smiling to her warmly and patting her head.

"Maybe I'll carry it for a bit, sweetie... You will take over later, okay?" I tilted my head, beaming to Lily. She smiled back adorably, her fluffy fox ears twitching with excitement.

"T- Thanks, Sarah." I saw that she was grateful. She looked so cute wearing a small, flowy crop top that beautifully cascaded over her large breasts, and revealed her smooth tummy. She also had a blue skirt and tracker shoes for comfort.

I, on the other hand, was wearing a green tank top without a bra, heavy, brown boots for hiking and a pair of khaki shorts that were somewhat loose to contain my giant genitals. It was extremely hot, so light clothes were most handy, but they didn't prevent my sack from gluing against my own thighs. Damn was that uncomfortable...

I stood up and took another great inhale.

"Damn... We're quite far from any civilization. I think the last village was like about 25 or more klicks from here... Well, we can expect some privacy then!" I chuckled, looking around and admiring the view again.

There was a clear outline of my flaccid length, as well as two bumps for each grapefruit-sized orb in my shorts... Walking with such tools for a long time would mean some chafe will be happening on such delicate skin for sure... Hah, safe hikes!

Lily looked over at the hiking area, she opened her mouth slightly in awe of the nature, "Wow, it looks amazing, Sarah! I never saw something so marvelous!" She said, then looked up at me, "I think we'll be fine, I like being alone with you, Sarah..." Lily said happily, but with a quieter voice, blushing a bit.

I winked to her and turned to the faint, rock path leading towards the forest.

"Alright. Let's start our hike then. We'll stop somewhere in the forest and set camp. Sounds good?" I said, going forward and taking out my sunglasses and putting them on.

I looked smooth af.

I held Lily's pack in my left hand, and with the other, I stretched it out in Lily's direction, indicating that I'll gladly take her tiny hand.

Lily looked at me and giggled, "Sarah! You look like a Futa In Black!" She said jokingly, her small hand reached for mine and held it. Lily seemed really happy that I wanted to hold her hand, so she definitely complied and we walked together, sort of like a guardian and her tiny, adorable, sentient teddy bear.

We went uphill and then turned to the wall of trees on our side. After walking through the faint path deeper into the forest, I looked at little Lily by my side.

"If your legs start to hurt, just tell me. I'm gonna give you a piggyback ride!" I beamed happily, caressing Lily's hand with my thumb playfully. I was so glad that I took Lily for a hike! It was a really busy week for Monika, so going out and spending time with our cute maid was a fantastic idea!

"Heehee, okay!" Lily giggled, "My legs do often get tired, cuz of my... e- extra... weight..." Lily said quieter and quieter, blushing a bit as she put a hand over one of her big titties. The one and only thing about Lily that was BIG were her boobs (and her fluffy fox tail)! They were ample and plump-looking, and fortunately she didn't have back problems with them, as the artificial design for monstergirls made their backs adapt to any heavy strain.

I chuckled gently as Lily tried to cover her big breast. She was really shy when it came to them, and my oh my did I love to fondle them~

When Lily wasn't expecting it, I grabbed her and lifted her smol form up, making her gasp adorably. I seated the short kitsune on my shoulders. Lily now had her legs straddled on both sides of my neck and her arms were on both sides of my head. She was taller than me now! The world had to seem so much smaller from that viewpoint for Lily.

"Feeling comfy?" I chuckled, grabbing at one of Lily's feet to make sure she's secure and steady.

"Yeah, it's really comfy!" Lily said with a joyful grin on her face. Lily looked at the surrounding area, she gasped at the view, it looked great from how small everything looked,

"Wow! Everything looks so.... different! It's amazing!" Lily said excitedly. I could feel her soft breasts on top of my head, and that smooth tummy rubbing the back of my head... purrfect~

"Yeeeee-AGH!" I started to cheer, but then my voice cracked as I leaned forward a bit, rocking Lily with me. I reacted quickly though, not letting Lily fall, trying to stay upright, groaning a bit.

A large branch just jolted back to its place as I was passing through, smacking my big, soft targets with the hard, snappy branches and leaves.

"Mh... Ow... That was unexpected..." I murmured, taking off my glasses, "I don't see crap in these to be honest... And that's how I pay for looking smooth..." I grumbled. There was a nice, branch-shaped, red mark on my balls and cock now... inside my shorts that is.

My rocking made Lily panic a small bit, quickly hugging onto my head, looking a bit scared. She looked down at me with concern, "Are you alright, Sarah?" She asked meekly.

"I- uh... a branch just lashed my junk as I was walking..." I sent her a crooked smile, coping with the pain excellently as always.

"Aww... are your..." Lily said, worried, but I just waved my hand, smiling.

Lily saw me taking off my sunglasses and took them for herself, putting them on and clinging onto me adorably. Now she looked smooth! But then again... the sunglasses were a bit too large for her...

We went onward, continuing our journey, but Lily still looked worried, "Are you sure you are alright? I could always-" she started with her loving, caring tone.

"Ah, Lily... don't worry, no need for any massages with those magical hands of yours! You stay put, okay?" I giggled. Lily was always so worried about my junk... and let me tell you... her small hands were skilled beyond understanding. Especially when they rested fully spread on my balls. They weren't nearly big enough to cover the front side of my big nut!

"Otay... You're so strong, Sarah!" Lily said in a cute voice, sort of petting my hair as we walked up to a nice open patch of land. A clearing that would be a nice area for making a camp!

"This place looks good! Let's set up the camp!" Lily said cheerily after I set her down.

I sighed happily and looked around. There was a big, turned over log sitting in the middle of this tiny meadow, perfect for an improvised bench.

"Yes, it's nice indeed..." I replied, sitting down on the log and taking off my backpack. I covered my crotch and winced softly.

"Mh... It was a long walk..." There was something bugging me... and it was something not pleasant as Lily saw.

"Oh, Sarah... are you alright? You look like you're in pain..." Lily said, concerned again for me, she looked at my shorts and saw how constricted my genitals were in those.

"Oh my! Sarah, your big balls... they are so squished in there!"

I chuckled, Lily saying such things seemed funny to me.

"I have such big balls, the friction created when I walk long distances creates those little bruises and it burns..." I had a crooked smile on my face as I stood up and flopped my pants down, revealing my massive genitals that hung low, covered with sweat. My massive gonads were red on both sides, chafes were created from my thighs rubbing on them at all times as I walked so much.

Lily's face turned totally red as she was struck dumb, staring at my giant nuts and big cock.

"I have a gel for it in the bag! Cooling one... Damn my balls are so hot... and hurt a little." I said, sitting back down and grabbing my dick to get it out of the way. My nuts hung loosely, resting against the log, looking quite sore.

Lily shook herself off and got on her knees between my legs, putting my sore testicles in her tiny hands, "Oh no, Sarah... I won't allow this to torment you any longer! I'll do my duty as a maid and relieve you of this terrible pain!" She said really determined.

She put her hands on one of the girls and started rubbing the red parts caringly, and my God were her hands soft, perfect and soothing. It felt heavenly. As I said, Lily was just the most caring and delicate person. Her massages were the cutest and the most precious!

After 10 seconds of me moaning softly and Lilly caressing my loose, sweaty balls, I couldn't even take it anymore.

I picked Lily up and sat her on the base of my cock with Lily's legs straddling around my torso, she was facing me, or rather my boobs. She had such an adorable, shocked expression!

I smiled warmly and unexpectedly leaned in and kissed Lily on the lips passionately. Lily must've certainly felt that under her butt and pussy, my cock was swelling rapidly.

Lily blushed profusely as she was sat in such a lewd position and now kissed! She moaned and cooed, her eyes trembling and glistening. She gave up after a second of shock, embracing me and giving in for the pleasure, kissing me back with bliss spreading along her loins. Her hungry pussy and ass rubbed on the top of my cock and I could tell she was already in heaven.

But suddenly... I was brought to reality as I realized that my balls actually still hurt a lot, and in a bad way, so I just reached into the bag and took out the gel.

"Uh... s- sorry, Lily, could you please do me a favor? Please, smear this thing on my bruises, would you sweetie? We can have fun in a bit..." I said with a pleading face. I didn't want to ruin the mood, but my burning skin was beyond annoying.

Lily was already breathing heavily, her libido wasn't quite as small as she was. When she fired up, there was no stopping. As they say, the quiet ones are the wildest in bed...

"Ah...! Y- Yes! I'm sorry, master!" Lily said, taking the gel, but then we both froze.

"M- Master?" I raised my eyebrow with a smug smile on my face.

"Ah! N- Nevermind!!! P- Please just relax!" She moaned, super embarrassed as she got back on her knees in front of my red sack and got some gel in her hands before lovingly caressing her tiny fingers around my sore orbs, rubbing the gel all over them with her caring, skilled hands, focusing mostly on the red spots on the sides.

"Are you feeling better now, Sarah?" Lily said in a worried tone, trying to take my attention away from what she just said.

"Ahh... It's so much better, sweetie... Thank you so much." I smiled to Lily and stroked her blue hair gently while she was down, taking care of my pain. My hand went over her fluffy, cute fox ears and she purred, suddenly closing her eyes in bliss as her tail stood at attention. She had goosebumps all over her body now.

"Awh... S- Sawah... m- master... please pet me more~" She cooed with a gooey tone. She looooved head pats.

"Of course, Lily..." I grinned, but then Lily opened her eyes. She blinked and then crossed her eyes as my large erection was just before her face.

"uhm... sorry sweetie..." I blushed a bit as my penis was now rock hard just above Lily's head, "It seems my balls always enjoy your touch a little too much than intended..." I giggled, a single drop of pre-cum bubble was on the tip of my swollen cock now. My saggy nuts were shining a little, covered in the cooling gel completely.

Lily gulped, she was nearly drooling at this point, and her panties had to be absolutely soaked! But well, I sometimes enjoyed teasing her.

"Ah... I- It's so huge..." Lily purred, her eyes changing to hearts as she put her luscious lips over the tip of my cock, using the gel to massage my shaft, giving me an expert handjob.

"Mmmwah, please use my mouth... I want to taste master's cum on my tongue~" Lily was losing it.

Well, there wasn't an easy way out of this now anyway... and I can't put my shorts back with that kind of stiff sausage between my legs.

That's why it's always important to get rid of morning wood for me... Monika is really helpful with that. Or Lily! Now, she was obsessed, slurping at my cockhead and sliding her cute small tongue inside my cum-slit, caressing my shaft with fast strokes. Or rather the top half of my shaft as she didn't reach the other half. Her hands were so small that they didn't even fully embrace my girth, only were zooming on the very sides of my cock.

"Ahh... you're so lewd, Lily... you want to suck on your master's cock?" I grinned. I was kinda losing it too, okay? It was really hot...

"Yes!! Please use me to please yourself, Sarah! I want your cum all over me!" She answered immediately and eagerly, her hands going over all the veins on my penis, she was looking at my dick like a hungry dog looks at a bone.

I melted, spreading my legs and enjoying Lily's head bobbing up and down my cockhead, or rather the very tip of it. My glans was like... fist-sized, so Lily wasn't able to get it into her mouth. So she just slurped all over it, her tongue sliding on my cock slit, then going around the head, then just along the flared helmet, oh God she was just fantastic.

I was a futa with a very high endurance, so I lasted about five minutes of that delicious handjob. But I didn't cum yet! I groaned from pleasure and looked down at Lily.

"Oh Lily... I would so go for your ass right now..." I purred, and Lily's eyes sparkled.

She immediately went to all fours, facing away from me as she wiggled her big butt and that fluffy, cute tail.

"Haaa... master, please fuck my fat cheeks with your giant cock!" Her cute voice almost didn't match what she was saying.

I couldn't penetrate her of course, because that would be a free internal organ re-arrangement, but fucking her adorable, plump ass cheeks was just enough.

Lily looked back at me with the most adorable expression as I knelt down, my knees far apart as Lily's feet were beneath my giant, swaying testicles.

Suddenly, my dick throbbed hard, a drop of pre-cum leaked down the bottom of my dick as I blushed harder. That ass was looking so appetizing...

"Gosh... you're so cute... and helpful." I cooed in a half-moan as I broke. Seeing Lily in that position only made me so much harder.

My balls brushed against Lily's legs as my dick rested right at her skirt, still covering that cute butt of hers.

"Oh! S- Sorry, here!" Lily moaned, sliding her skirt and panties down to her knees, revealing that puffy, smooth pussy and massive ass cheeks.

"Mmmm... please yourself with my big ass, Sarah!"

"Don't mind if I do, honey." I said, delicately groping Lily's large butt cheek, kneading at it and massaging it. But something else caught my attention. It was, of course, Lily's fluffy tail.

I reached for it and hugged it, God it was soft and fluffy!!!

"Eek!!!" Lily gasped, her ears pointing up as her eyes trembled. She blushed greatly, "a- ah... S- Sarah... d- don't touch there..." She moaned, wiggling her butt gently.

She swayed gently, making her big boobs jiggle beneath her as I hugged her tail.

"Ah! S- Sorry... I just had to." I chuckled before grinning evilly, "Where were we?"

"Mmmh... P- Please fuck my big butt, Sarah!" Lily started to move her ass up in down in a piston-like motion, her ass cheeks wrapped around my cock, wanting to pleasure it between them.

I swooned in pleasure as I felt the massive buttocks enveloping my dick and sliding up and down on my needy shaft. I wanted to help Lily so I also started to thrust my hips, fucking Lily's ass as my balls slapped against her thighs.

I placed both hands on Lily's ass and rubbed it, even pressed her cheeks together on my cock.

"Ahh... Lily, your ass is so much fun for my cock... You're gonna make me cum so much..." I was already in a very lewd place in my mind. My tongue was out as I rubbed my dickhead right on top of Lily's sacred back entrance. It felt so good to get another marvelous assjob from Lily when I was in need!

Lily was just moving her butt up and down and pleasuring me as much as she could, making my dick move very fast between her pillowy cheeks. Her big, soft ass was making my dick feel like absolute heaven.

It didn't take longer than two minutes for me to blast all over Lily's back and butt. My entire body shivered as moans and gasps escaped my mouth, my testicles contracting and my penis erupting with copious loads of semen that splashed over Lily's back.

"Release Sarah! Cum! I want you to feel good!" Lily yelled lewdly, her eyes glazed over as she blushed heavily. She was rocking up and down in the rhythm of my orgasm to coax it as long as she could.

My gelled up balls contracted and my hard dick throbbed powerfully between Lily's cheeks, rubbing right at Lily's flower as jizz traversed through my urethra and spewed out onto her back.

I felt a wave of goosebumps go through my body as I was orgasming between Lily's buttocks. I let my gems release their saved-up contents and after I was done cumming, I sighed with relief and went down to the side, curling up with drowsy eyes and a silly smile on my face.