Futanari CBT: Hiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shoot... It seems so... Yeah, let's go in, in case it starts to rain. Come on." I got into the tent and as Lily went in, she saw me having a hard time... positioning. I had to slightly bow forward to even fit in the contraption.

"Yyyyeaah... It's a little... to small... but it's all alright. There will be place for the kitten even. It looks really sleepy." I said, observing the kitten content in Lily's arms, it looked a little drowsy from the chase. And having such soft, big boobies as pillows, it was pretty much set.

The tent was so small Lily had to sit between my legs, which had its pros and cons...

Lily sat down, and she did it slowly as she saw my junk was dangerously close from being squashed by her butt. I took the kitten from Lily and placed it comfortably on a folded blanket, where it almost immediately fell asleep.

"Well... You have to watch out for my balls... but other than that it- ooh..." I suddenly moaned softly as Lily's leg went under my balls, lifting them a little,

"Ah! Yes... okay... that's good..." I chuckled. My massive bulge was resting on top of Lily's thigh as the kitsune girl was sitting between my spread legs.

The wind was howling, but the tent was really sturdy. The zipper entrance was closed and there was a nice lantern that illuminated the interior of the small tent.

"J- Just don't wiggle too much... it- it's gonna make me feel..." I gulped, "... good..." I whispered really quietly. I bit my lower lip as I was already feeling better after that fight. If anything would make me feel better, it would be Lily for sure.

Lily blushed really hard as she felt my giant penis and testicles resting on her thicc thigh, "I-I'll try" she said a little nervous, she looked over to the cute kitten sleeping in the corner and you could see it in her face that it just warmed her tiny, big heart.

There was a faint sound of thunder from far away and Lily got a little scared, hugging me in fear, it seemed she felt safe close to me. Lily was trying to be still, but her thigh was rubbing all over my crotch without control.

"gmh..." My knees tried to move a little closer, but they couldn't. I was trapped in this position, and my crotch was completely exposed to little Lily's attacks. I blushed as my big balls were being kneaded and poked by Lily's thigh and knee.

I hugged Lily back, holding her close. I tried not to think about it, but having Lily in-between my legs like that, rubbing at my junk was just too arousing. My penis started to react to that and soon enough, I felt as it was getting harder inside of my pant leg.

"a- ah... sorry..." I whispered quietly, closing my eyes. Must've looked really cute because Lily smiled at me as she was pressing her leg against the very soft, pillowy nuts,

"You're just... so soft and fluffy..." I had Lily in my arms, holding her in an embrace, "m-my balls are just too sensitive..."

"Sarah.... you're adorable." Lily said, giving me a little peck on the lips. Lily told me she always adored when I was like this, being so close and passionate, soft and caring. Most of the time I was too confident and overwhelming, which she low-key liked too, but sometimes in life, you gotta be a soft marshmallow too.

Lily rubbed her cheek against my body and let go of me,

"That's ok, I understand... you just like me a lot!" Lily cooed with an adorable smile. She then moved, lying down with her legs curled up, carefully putting her head down, using my soft, pillowy nuts as a... well, pillow!

"And I like that you're so soft and comfy..." Lily purred with a small giggle as she cuddled up between my thighs with her head resting on my sack.

"ah~" I felt how those good kind of shivers went up my spine while I felt her head resting on my plump baby-makers. Looking down at that adorable girl just resting her head on my massive bulge, I blushed harder, my mouth transforming into a twisty "S"-like shape.

I mewled a little cutely, resting my hands on Lily's tiny form,

"Are they cozy for you?" I asked quietly, smiling a bit.

Somehow, I felt it was really inappropriate, but my dick was going harder and harder as I tried to prevent the inevitable. I held my penis with one hand, trying to stop if from expanding, but this situation was far too arousing...

"ah! It's... g-growing..." An adorable, distressed whimper escaped Lily's mouth as her eyes locked with my penis. Lily's head resting on my soft, round gonads was driving me crazy in a very, very good way. Lily was practically weightless, so the sensation was almost tingling my balls.

Lily coddled up more against my pillows, putting her hands around them and rubbing them a little bit as she rested her face on them.

"Your big, virile balls are super comfy!" Lily hummed in a cute way, giving my sack a little kiss.

Lily was really aroused by my... well, me in general.

"Sarah... You saved me and Snowpuff from that bear... you're my hero. And you deserve a really big reward from me. I was already yours... but please accept this as my way of saying thank you..." Lily cooed a bit shyly, rubbing her face into my testicles along with her hands that rubbed them from the bottom. For me, it felt like heaven, and for Lily, they were a pair of nice, comfy pillows for her to rest.

I groaned a little as Lily was performing such magic directly on my large, sensitive orbs. The rubbing and the smooch made me reach my threshold... My dick was at full mast, even stretching the pants dangerously, making my tip poke out of the pant leg!

"Ah!" Lily purred with a really high-pitched tone as she held the delicate reproductive organs, feeling them churning with my sticky, thick yogurt. It was so lovely!

"It feels really good, angel." Blushing harder than ever, I curled my toes and squirmed my hips a little, it was so frustrating and yet so amazingly nice having my testes smothered in Lily's warmth and love. My tip was already leaking pre-cum quite profoundly.

"So soft~" Lily cooed as she rubbed her face down softly on my soft, squishy gonads. She cuddled against my legs and thighs, rubbing my balls in the process with her face, and then gave another smooch on my sack, rubbing it from below with her hands.

I reached the "ahegao" state at one point as the stimulation on my pent-up balls was simply amazing. You would think that I only liked them being busted, huh? Well, of course not. I absolutely adored having my colossal jewels rubbed and massaged, and Lily was a Goddess at that soft touch.

At home, she sometimes edged me for hours with soft stimulation. She was a sweetheart, but could also be a cruel mistress at command!

If the stimulation continued, I would cum gallons only by having my testes smothered by that sexy maid. But unfortunately, Lily suddenly twitched and let out a little yelp, squeezing her arms around my balls, making my cock throb in need. The pressure was so arousing!

I released a feral moan as Lily's tiny hands clenched on my big cum tanks.

"Ah... Lily! If you squeeze them, I'll spurt!" I half-whispered, panting rapidly as I bit my lower lip, all rosy red on cheeks.

Lily looked down at my balls with concern, "Oh no! Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry!" Lily said, rubbing my nuts with her hands caringly.

Suddenly, I spotted why she twitched so randomly.

There, right beside her, was a tiny, pink insect, just strolling casually towards the exit of the tent.

"Oh no... That's- AHH!" I twitched as well, feeling like something tiny dug its chompers into my sensitive sack.

... We were in trouble.

My face twisted in pleasure. I was almost foaming up as I looked down at Lily with lust in my eyes.

"F- Fuck... Did it bit you?" I grunted sexually, my penis spurting a small glob of pre-cum from Lily's squeeze and caring massage.

I, and presumably Lily too, felt incredible warmth and arousal on the lower spheres. My penis was hard as a rock as I felt unending need to copulate. To just shoot out my jizz as fast as possible.

"That's a love ant!" I groaned, grabbing my dick and jerking it off against my thigh, sliding my hand up and down on it.

"Lily! We have to do something!" I was panicking a bit, I have never been so horny in my life. I felt like fucking a whole bus of girls!

"Ah! A- a love ant?!" Lily huffed, she was becoming rather flushed too. Her eyes going woozy as she bit her lower lip.

"Yes...! God... my balls are going to explode!"

"Oh, Sarah... I need to milk your cock! Please fuck my titties!" Lily burst out, almost ripping off her top, revealing her gorgeous boobs, which bounced and jiggled wonderfully. They were astonishingly perfect!

I kind of got stunned after seeing them, I couldn't even move as my horniness levels went off the charts.

"Well?! Master, do you need some... motivation?!" Lily said as her eyes went down and suddenly, she shoot her fists down, aiming right for each of my big spheres, crushing them under her tiny fists.

"GHaaAAAH!!" I swooned after the kitsune pressed my balls downwards, digging her tiny fists right into the middle of each orb.

"Now... give me it! I need it, Sarah~! Rip off your pants! I love when you do it!" Lily cooed with lust, getting on her knees before my genitals.

"You don't need to tell me twice..." I said and ripped the fuck out of my shorts, making my giant dick jolt up and sway up and down as my giant, sweaty balls lied on the ground.

Lily's eyes sparkled as she moaned and started to give me a handjob, her tiny hands were really going fast and were really pleasurable, but due to their size, they covered like... one-tenth of my cock.

I panted, looking at Lily moving her hands in such a skilled way. As my maid was kneeling just in front of me, I felt her legs touching my bloated nuts lying on the ground.

Lily masturbated me hard, spitting on her hands and caressing my massive dickhead, but it was still just too dry. I quickly reached into the bag and pulled out lube!

"Uh... Sorry... I thought it would come in handy." I explained, then laughed a bit as Lily seemed embarrassed. Even when she's so horny, she can still be shy!

Then, I poured some into her hands and mine before putting the bottle back into the bag. I smiled to Lily, my eyes sparkly and lewd as I reached down and slid my hand into her panties to cover her small, puffy pussy in the oily substance.

"Mwaaah~! M- Master, you're touching my pussy!" Lily yelled, little tears in the corners of her eyes. She was in some serious heat. And that wet stain on her panties only confirmed it.

"Ah... You're so fast... It feels so good." My breath was ragged. I was really pleased by Lily's actions, and my dick responded to it as well, beads of pre-cum constantly formed on my tip from the arousal, but she quickly licked them off or used my pre-cum to further lubricate my mighty sex rod.

Lily's hands zoomed on my cock, jacking it off as pleasurably as she could muster, going down and even groping my balls caringly and lustfully with one of her hands, leaving the other to pleasure my dick.

"I caaAAaaaAaant control myself~!" Lily mewled in a lewd, high voice, she wanted to feel pleasure as well as make me cum so bad, her voice was trembling in anticipation.

I simply broke as I saw Lily doing such lewd things. And it was high time I let her do what she wanted from the beginning. Swiftly picking Lily up, turning her around and seating her between my own belly and my hard, giant dick. Lily now had a massive erect penis in front of her, and her tiny feet landed directly on something round and very soft.

I was so horny that when I felt Lily's body so close to my dick, I growled, embracing Lily and placing one of my hands on Lily's pussy, caressing her clit passionately. With my other hand, I wanted to surprise Lily, so I tugged it under her sweet bum, playing with her back entrance!

Lily was shaking, the finger up her bum combined with getting a clit massage from me left her squirming in happiness. Her hands went faster now, stroking the middle of my over foot long cock lustfully as she went in and gave it a long, horny lick all the way to the tip. Lily rubbed her feet on my orbs, and with quick, horny thinking, she lifted her feet and stomped on both of my jewels, each of her feet crushing each of my balls. Her bare toes digging into my testicles, it was the best feeling in the world.

But the highlight wasn't even there. It was right on her beautiful, ample titties which were now wrapped around the middle section of my cock perfectly. Those large milk-bags were jiggling and bouncing with every stroke as we furiously masturbated each other.

Lily was already far too deep, her fragile mind gone, a perfect ahegao on her face as she drooled and embraced my rod, bouncing up and down, sliding her perfect tits along my length.

With me violating her ass, she only reacted with a high-pitched squeak, her pussy and anus clenching around my fingers, seconds before she absolutely blasted, squirting all over the base of my erect dong. At the same time, she dug her heels into the middle of my massive family jewels.

"Aaah~!" I burst, moaning lustfully, feeling my overstuffed gonads being violated like that, "My balls! I'm going to cum soon!!! You're wonderful, Lily!!" I was slurring my words a bit, being in such a horny state. My horny dick was almost jumping, feeling Lily's tongue and breasts enveloping it made the long shaft spurt out a big glob of pre-cum. The monster before Lily was emitting such heat, Lily felt like she was right beside a fireplace! And it was so hard, throbbing with might! Lily's feet rubbed the soft, rubbery balls under them, even hotter than my excited dick.

I was feeling extra playful, so I slowly entered Lily's flower with my pinky finger, using the rest of my fingers to grope at her large butt. My other hand was swiftly massaging Lily's excited nether lips, and I even stuck my finger inside her pussy, which only made her cum the second... or was it the third time...

"F- Fuck my balls! I'm going to cum so soon! Yes!!!" I swooned in bliss, having an ahegao and even thrusting my hips a little.

Lily was overcome with lust, she didn't have any other emotion except for just being horny, she worked hard on making me cum, working with her hands really fast, crushing my nuts under her toes and heels, and hugging my shaft with her titties. My dick was pulsating and about to burst. With one last-ditch effort to make me cum, she dug her feet into my testicles and stood up, rubbing her pussy along the top of my penis and trapping my tip between her breasts while still masturbating my giant fuck stick.

"cuUUuuuUum" Lily mewled in pleading need to me, her voice sounded desperate and needy as she worked hard the stroking.

"Yes!! Yes, I'm trying!!! I'm so close! You're doing such a gooood joooob!!!" I cried out, clenching my teeth, and wriggling my toes. It felt like heaven, having my massive cock stroked and my balls stomped on like that. Lily's feet were so small on my giant orbs, they almost sank into their soft, sensitive structure.

I moaned constantly as I felt Lily's small, cute tongue lap on the very tip of my cockhead and her feet crushing my precious girls.

"Ahh!!! Lily! My balls! My balls are about to burst!!! I will cum so much!!" I yelled, pleasing Lily with my hands still.

Lily could feel as my balls were working hard under her feet. They were so swollen with cum because of the poison the ant injected, that they grew to the size of cantaloupes!

"CuuuUUuUuuuum SaraaAaaaAh!" Lily cooed lustfully, she still sounded very cute, especially since she was acting all cuddly and sweet to my pulsating penis.

I wasn't able to hold much longer. Lily's moves were too much for me and when Lily's feet were constantly digging into my bursting orbs and her tits were wrapped around my giant cock, I started to orgasm. Lily felt my cock tremble and my balls contract. My eyes went to the back of my head as I ejaculated thick, powerful spurts of sweltering hot white goo, my mouth swooning in an 'o' shape.

Lily gasped in bliss, her eyes crossing as she came for the... tenth-ish time, pushing her puffy pussy against my penis and rubbing her clit against my dick as my cum erupted between her soft, pillowy breasts.

A gooey, splashing and sloshing sounds could be heard as Lily's cleavage changed color to white, jizz splurting out from between her boobies as she still worked her hands on the bottom tube of my cock.

My testicles desperately tried to contract, but they were absolutely pinned to the ground by Lily's small feet. That, of course, didn't stop me from having one of the most intense orgasms in my life.

My orgasm lasted at least a minute and a half, after which there was a pool of cum inside the tent, around my balls, and on all the blankets. My balls visibly got smaller a bit, returning to their grapefruit size, but they were almost pink and felt super sensitive. I gasped in satisfaction, blushing hard as I inhaled, my dick leaking cum as it was done shooting.

Lily just sort of tilted back and fell onto me, her feet shifting forward and painfully grinding my testicles against the hard ground.

"aouuughh~" I whimpered, catching Lily and huffing from the intense experience. After a few seconds of trying to catch my breath, I finally took a big inhale.

"Ahhh.... Ahh.... Lily... I'm so happy..." I murmured, my member going down slowly at a throbbing pace.

"Th- that... was ama...zing." Lily muttered in a very woozy, sleepy state. Ger adorable soft voice still mesmerizing, she had never had an orgasm so big before, I could tell.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much... I really am... You deserve to be spoiled, my sweet little Lily..." I said lovingly, lowering myself into a kiss on Lily's lips,

"Y- You... too..." Lily cooed, snuggling up against me as best she could, she was really weak.

I smiled and then caressed Lily's perfect boobs, seeing how my sperm overflowed even such nice big rack so quickly.

"I think we'll go home tomorrow morning, huh? And avoid trips into bear territory next time!" I took Lily and placed her on the soft blankets, then lied down behind her, hugging her and coddling my little, lovely companion. We were spooning, but my cock was still half-hard, so it wound up between Lily's legs with my tip between Lily's feet.

"Hehe, yes, Sarah... I know you'd protect me anyway..." She cooed.

I kissed the top of Lily's head, "Always, darling."

Lily yawned loudly and snuggled up against me while I embraced her and filled my hand with that big boob of hers.

"I love you, Sarah." Lily said as she closed her eyes and put her body closer to mine, her big thighs rubbing along my thick shaft, "Goodnight".

"I love you too. Good night, Lily." I said softly, snuggling with Lily and covering her with my protective form. I turned the lamp off and hugged Lily lovingly, closing my eyes. I felt as a tiny, fluffy feline hopped onto my side and meowed before cuddling with us to sleep. Fortunately it was spared the rain of cum and was perfectly clean.

There was a lot more to do the next day. And telling Lily, and everybody else, that I actually got clawed by a bear was unfortunately one of them...