Futanari CBT: Hiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"mhaaaah... Lily... I love you..." I half-whispered, enjoying my post-orgasm state. My penis was slowly going down.

Lily was in a similar state. She felt all that warm cum dribbling on her back and ass, and between her cheeks to reach her pussy. She shivered, her eyes going up as she fell to the side as well, massaging her pussy and moaning in bliss.

"I love you too, Sarah... You came so much... so much cum from your big balls." Lily said with a gooey tone, "I loved the sensation of your massive, powerful cock releasing between my ass cheeks... it... almost vibrated!"

I chuckled and sighed, "I loved it too, Lil. Thank you for that! I'll be sure to take care of you too, but..." I looked back at the bags, "It's getting darker and darker. We need to set up a tent first."

Lily blushed even harder and smiled adorably, "Y- Yes, Sarah!" She then crawled to her bag, taking out napkins and cleaning herself.

While she was doing that, I took out the tent from my bag and started setting it up. After I finished, I turned to Lily, who was already cleaned up.

"Let's get the fire started! You like marshmallows, sweetie?" I said, getting out of the drowsy state and looking around for the sticks. My dick was soft at last, so I had it comfortably tugged in the shorts. I wasn't moving that much, so my balls were safe from chafes for now.

"Marshmallows sound nice, but I have a better idea!" Lily giggled, reaching into her bag and pulling out some gram crackers and chocolate, "Smores!" Lily cooed adorably, innocently happy as she held the snacks in the air cheerily.

"Oh! You brought chocolate and crackers! Sure thing!" I praised her, going over to that little sweet pumkin' and patting her cute head. Lily had an adorable ' ^w^ ' expression while I caressed her ears.

After that, we both went and gathered some sticks. It didn't take long for us to build a nice campfire and set it off.

It was getting really dark, but the fire was a nice source of warmth and light. Lily and I both sat on the log, close to each other and held our sticks with marshmallows.

"I'm glad we went out like that... It makes me happy, you know, Lily." I said in a soft tone while I smiled and looked at the fire dancing in front of us.

"Yeah, it's so nice to be with you, Sarah... I would normally be scared out here in the woods, but you're so big and strong!" Lily said adorably, rubbing her cheek against my arm, "This fire is so nice and warm!" Lily purred, moving slightly closer to the fire to huddle in its warmth. Her tail was softly swaying from side to side, which I took as a sign of comfort.

"You don't have to worry, Lily." I said cheerily, wrapping one of my hands around Lily's small body, making her feel extra safe, "It's not like... there are any scary, feral woman that hunt down futas and females, and then do terrible things to them... Hahah, that's just a silly story I've heard recently!" I chuckled, but then looked into the darkness with a blank expression.

Lily absolutely freaked out! I could almost feel the shivers that went down her little body.

"Yeeeah... I heard they long for futas who get lost in the woods... they need their semen to reproduce since there are only female ones... They work in packs, observing their victims... like little groups of futas traveling alone in the forest... Or females too! They use them to satisfy their more... wild fantasies." I acted out my monologue perfectly, making a completely indifferent face, staring blankly into the dark.

"Eeep!" Lily actually started to tear up and hugged me tightly, "p- pwease, no more!" She squeaked meekly in a cute voice, she sounded terrified!

I blinked and looked at poor Lily, "Oh! Damn, was I that convincing? I'm so sorry sweetie!" I laughed, but hugged Lily, resting my head on Lily's.

"I'm sorry, it's just a made-up story, baby, don't cry... I was making all this up, little critter..." I caressed Lily's shoulder, or rather her whole arm with her being so smol...

I smiled reassuringly to Lily, "I'm sorry, I won't tell scary stories anymore... I didn't know you're gonna get so scared!" I hugged Lily comfortingly to uplift her fragile mind. I didn't want to mess her up at all, I just had fun with the story!

Lily stopped sniffling and crying and embraced me, "D- don't scare me like that!" She said as she hugged me a bit tighter, but then suddenly I felt a small fist digging and twisting into my right testicle.

"Ough!!!" I huffed, and Lily giggled with a tiny evil smile.

"Payback!" She then blew a raspberry at me and then giggled, hugging me again.

"Ah... alright, alright! We're even." I laughed and smooched the top of Lily's head, "You won't be hurt. I promise. I will protect you, sweetie. Always." I said, smiling down at her, then I noticed that our treats were ready.

"Welp... looks like we have our 'mellows done." I looked at the roasted marshmallow on the stick.

Lily looked really happy, so I was relieved. We made our own smores, that tasted absolutely heavenly!

As I was taking my second bite, I heard clanking of some bottles, and suddenly there was a large bottle of beer in front of me. Lily was holding two bottles, smiling at me with an adorable expression.

She giggled a small bit, "I could go for some alcohol, how about you?"

"... Ey, wouldya look at that... cheers Lily!" I chuckled, taking a bottle.

Lily took one of the bottles, popped the cap over the wood, and after a couple of seconds of chewing, started to wash down the smores with some beer.

I smiled and popped open my bottle, clinging the bottles with Lily before we both took a sip. I exhaled and stared into the fire, when suddenly... it hit me like a train.

I frowned. My head slowly turned to Lily as I stared at the tiny kitsune beside me, chugging down beer.

"Wait, wat- I- Lily?!" I did not believe it never occurred to her before, "How old are you???"

I was looking really, really beaten off track I suppose. I stared at Lily in confusion, freezing totally, holding my beer and smore, my hand in the middle of lifting the bottle up.

Lily stopped drinking and let out an adorable little burp, she wiped her mouth with her hand and looked over at me with a neutral expression.

"Oh! I'm... like two and a half." Lily said, she looked unsure why I had just now decided to ask her how old she was, she had done a bunch of lewd stuff with her in the past after all, "Dang, this stuff is good!" She said, looking at her bottle and taking another sip.

I stared at Lily with pure disbelief. Then, after a few seconds of silence, I cleared my throat.

"Right... B- But you are registered as..."

"Oh! My mind is designed to be 25 years of age!" She smiled happily.

"Ah! Right... damn. I totally didn't catch that."

Lily quickly downed the rest of her bottle swiftly, "Listen here! I know I look young, but I'm experienced!" Lily said in a sort of jokey fashion, she was starting to slur her words a bit, she sounded drunk...

She kissed my arm, even when she was drunk she was adorable, "- but, I still love you, Sarah." Lily slurred, she sounded happy next to me, her warm smile prominent on her face.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked at the adorableness beside me. Lily was a bit rosy and looked like she might fall back, so I embraced her once again, this time sitting the small monstergirl on my lap.

"You're adorable, Lily... I love you." I giggled, smooching Lily on the cheek, "You're experienced you say? Like, in what for example? Being cute? Or being a pedantic kitsune maid?!" I teased, sipping my beer a bit slower. I think that I was a bit more resilient to alcohol than that smol petal, but I wanted to be careful anyway.

Lily giggled, she sounded painfully obviously drunk, "I am! And I love when everything is clean and... b..." She slurred happily, rubbing her body against mine, she then seemed to have lost her train of thought.

"... Hehe, am I really cute?" Lily questioned, she didn't really sound serious, she just looked and sounded adorable as usual.

I chuckled feeling those hands of hers embracing my waist. I picked Lily up and held her like a little kitty cat in my arms, looking at her with sparkling eyes.

"I imagine there is no universe where you aren't cute, silly." I smiled, nuzzling Lily's nose with mine. I then sighed, nursing Lily and lulling her a little in my arms. I loved to make Lily feel like she was in a protective, comfortable shell. I looked up and saw something amazing.

"Lily... look at the stars... they're so beautiful..." I whispered, the night sky was looking wonderful. Millions of shiny stars sparkled on the black canvas, making an extraordinary view for two friends in the middle of some forest.

Lily coddled against me, smiling and purring in my clutches. She looked up to the night sky, "Wooow..." She cooed in awe as the stars were bright and plentiful in the sky.

"It reminds me of you and Monika..." Lily said in a cute voice, "I love you both, and I'm so happy I'm with you..." Lily snuggled up against me again, rubbing her head against my breasts as she continued to purr in delight.

I laughed softly, then rocked Lily delicately in my arms. It felt so soothing and beautiful to cradle her, and she probably felt the same way. I saw that she felt really drowsy. The fire was crackling and the soft wind was rustling the leaves in a calm manner. Lily's view was getting more and more obscured by darkness.

Lily let out a cute little yawn before just falling asleep.

...

The petite kitsune maid woke up in the tent on a comfy blanket. She felt very well rested and as she looked outside through the crack in the zip-up entrance, she saw the sun peeking up above the treeline. Birds were singing and flowers were blooming. It was a beautiful day outside!

Lily stretched her arms and yawned, it felt like she had a long sleep. "S-Sarah?" Lily said in a soft, quiet voice, as she just woke up. She slowly took off the blanket from over her and got up, she was actually short enough to be able to stand up in the tent. And on the other hand, the tent was quite big. She rubbed her eyes before she took the zip and opened the tent, walking outside as she shielded her eyes from the morning sun.

Now there was a pretty, adorable, barefooted kitsune oppai petal standing on the fresh, soft grass, rubbing her eyes and fixing her flowy top to stay on her shoulders. Her panties were dragged down a little from all the shuffling she did while asleep.

Lily saw the remnants of the fire and the big log. The open area was surrounded by trees and I was nowhere to be found! I was actually taking a piss then, but Lily told me what happened, and it was absolutely heartwarmingly adorable!

Lily heard a really faint, far-away sound of something small and in need from between the trees. It sounded like a mouse or something similar. Lily just knew it was something small and it was calling for help!

Lily walked towards the sound and looked around for the source, when suddenly a baby kitten jumped out of the bushes! It was very small, something you could fit in a small teacup, it was light gray and its paws were white. Lily covered her mouth in shock, looking at the adorable little kitten, she swooned at its cuteness. She quickly rushed to the bag, reached in and got out a marshmallow, she slowly moved towards the kitty, got on her knees and put the marshmallow on the ground. "Come here little kitty, you don't have to be scawed." she said in a caring voice, pushing the marshmallow towards the kitty.

Lily only now noticed that the kitty was somewhat frightened and distressed. It followed Lily as it was trying to seek help by the 'large' hooman. Lily frowned as it saw the kitten get behind her and cower in fear, meowing with its tiny, adorable tones. The maid suddenly heard a roar that made every little hair on her neck stand up. She looked in the direction she heard the roar from and saw the branches and bushes rustle...

Suddenly, a grizzly bear rushed out into the clearing, growling and looking around for its little pray that seemed to disappear somewhere! The bear was so large! Lily froze in fear. She didn't know what to do, and from what she heard running was really not designated... The bear growled again, sniffling around and looking directly at Lily and the kitten. It roared and started to charge forward, but when it was halfway through the clearing, Lily heard another rustle from her left.

I rushed forward like Usainee Bolt, the greatest runner alive, hopping over the bushes and branches. The second I heard a wild roar, I thought I'd have a heart attack. I was so worried that something happened to my little Lily!

Honestly, there was no time to think. There was time to act. And presumably, I did the stupidest thing in my entire life as I absolutely slammed my body onto the bear, aiming to conduct a flawless shoulder bash, but I just kinda tripped and flung my entire body at the bear, sending it flying to the side! Good that I'm a big chunk o' flesh too!

I got up from the ground, already super sweaty and with my eyes wide at what was just happening. Now, I was standing between the bear and Lily with the kitten, readying my fists and hopping around like I was on the ring. I guess my instincts just kicked in automatically...

"COME ON! YOU GONNA ATTACK?! DO IT!!!" I yelled when I saw the bear get up to its paws with sharp claws. It roared and began to run towards me, and it was a good thing I already went number one, because my pants would've been soaked by now.

The bear was charging at me, but moment before the crash, I just imagined it was my opponent, sending a charging, heavy fist towards my chest. And then it all clicked. I was too fast!

I made a focused, menacing expression as everything went into slow motion.

With incredible speed, I swerved to the side, and when the bear was confused, trying to look to the side where I was, but then...

BOOM!

"One, two!!" My right fist slammed into the bear's head, and then a successive uppercut with my left fist made the stupid creature whine in absolute surprise.

Oh how amazing it would look from a perspective of a bystander... the slow motion, my big muscles flexing and sweat dribblets jolting away from my biceps as my knuckles nearly shattered the bear's jaw.

But there was no time for glory. Or was it...?

While I landed the left uppercut, my right arm was already going back, and while the bear was still confused, my eyes sparkled.

"NORTHERN STAAAAAAR!!!!!!!"

My arm flexed, all the veins popping to the surface of my skin as my killing weapon started behind me and arched up, my fist making a swoosh sound before it absolutely crashed down like a meteor, right on the bear's muzzle. My knuckles collided with its nose, smashing it so hard the bear's entire head jolted down and up, then down again, hitting the ground. It roared in pain, dazzled and stunned. I could see its eyes widening in confusion and fear as high-pitched whine escaped its wounded maw. It stumbled to the side and then fled into the trees in a drunken fashion, nearly tripping over its own paws, leaving blood trails behind.

I just stood there, panting hard like a dog in heat, looking at the bear disappearing in the bushes.

Suddenly, I felt an intense, pulsing pain on my side... As I punched the bear, it slashed its claws on my side...

I didn't want Lily to know that I was hurt, so I covered the claw marks with my shirt and hand.

"Yeah! That's what you get!!!!! Scurry back into your hole and don't come back!!!" I yelled after the bear. I exhaled and sat on the log, feeling like I just ran a marathon.

It only hit me after few more seconds, what the hell just actually happened. I fought a fucking bear and made it flee with its tiny tail curled!

"Lily! Oh my Goddess, are you okay?" I looked at Lily and the kitten, which was happily rubbing itself along Lily's legs. It seemed it was thankful for helping out.

Lily was trembling, she had a mixture of emotions, fear, gratitude, adrenaline, and some, all painted on her adorable face. She probably thought she was going to die.

She slowly crawled to me and sat down on the log, still shaking violently, "w-what the hell was that...?" She said, her voice was shaky and sounded scared. She looked at the kitten, how it was rubbing itself against my leg.

The kitten meowed in gratitude and hopped into Lily's hand. It was so tiny and cute, it fit perfectly in Lily's hand!

It was good that Lily sat on my left side, so she didn't see the slash. I hugged her tightly so she wouldn't see that I was bleeding...

"You're safe, Lily... It's my fault that I left you... you can be sure that bear won't be back... I won't leave you anymore." I said with a trembling voice, hugging Lily close with the kitten between us, meowing delightfully.

I felt like all the emotions decided to just now attack my head and body. Lightheaded, it felt like I was going to go mad from fear.

Lily gradually stopped shaking as I embraced her tightly. She was crying a little bit as she wrapped one arm around me, her other arm holding the kitten.

"Thank you, Sarah!" She said through tears. I just nodded absently and we sat there for a good 2 minutes, embracing.

After a long time of hugging, Lily let go and got back on her feet, she wiped her tears away and sat cross-legged, she put the kitten on her lap and smiled a little bit, trying to wrap her mind on something positive,

"... Y- You're so adorable..." Lily said, caressing the kitty's back, "I think you should be named... Snowpuff."

"Snowpuff? Wait, where did you find that little thing?" I just realized there was a kitty with us... I squatted next to Lily and pet Snowpuff with two fingers, the kitten being so small.

"Did the bear chase it?" I asked, and Snowpuff meowed. It closed its eyes and it looked exactly as if it was smiling to us.

"Aw... it's so cute... What do you think you'll do with it?" I went to the side, taking advantage of the fact Lily was engaged in petting the cat. I grabbed my bag and took out a small first aid kit. I quickly soaked a napkin with alcohol and placed it onto my wound, hissing quietly. I checked whether Lily was still petting Snowpuff and then put another shirt on, which held the napkin against the four claw marks. It didn't hurt that much, it was a very shallow wound. I can certainly tell that I had worse wounds... and I was pretty resistant to pain after all, fortunately.

Now... How badass is a bear claw scar, huh?

"It looks as if that big scary bear was chasing after it..." Lily said in a sort of lovey-dovey voice, "I wanna keep it!" Lily sounded happy, she pet the kitten's chin with her finger and reached for the marshmallow behind her. She laid the marshmallow in front of the kitten, "You're so cute, Snowpuff." She cooed with a smile.

I went up and joined the two, caressing the feline's back. The kitten nommed on the marshmallow with its tiny mouth, biting only a fraction of it. It seemed really happy to be found by us...

For a moment a silly thought crossed my mind. Was Lily somehow tied to this lil kitty? ... Monstergirls are weird.

I sighed and looked at the clock,

"Damn... it's so late already... You've overslept, you little drunkard!" I joked, poking Lily's arm.

The sky was getting dark already, but it was not time of day alone, the clouds were getting all dark as well, and there was a distant thunder not long after I realized it was getting really cold.

Lily looked up to the clouds, "It looks like it's gonna rain hard..." She sounded worried, sheltering the little kitten in her hand as she looked at me.

"Should we go back in the tent?" Lily asked, only hoping to protect her newfound companion from the elements. Snowpuff was chewing adorably on the marshmallow, Lily seemed to be already in deep love with the kitten and couldn't wait to bring it back home.