Futanari Kitsune Hot Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lying there for a while, recovering from such an intense finish, we both shakily rose, hands clasped together, and headed for the spring to clean up. We both entered the deliciously hot water, and mearly cuddled, letting both the water, and strong new feelings wash over us.

Epilogue: A Promise of the Future

Miyuki and I were just finishing another mating session. I foolishly dared her to try and fuck me in a full nelson. Of course she had the power, and drive to do it easily. I ended up coming a handful of times in her powerful grip, completely immobilized. I was now taking my revenge by giving her an excellent titty fuck. My huge breasts were absolutely crushing her cock. I smothered her, and with how slippery my tits were thanks to more of that awesome celestial massage oil, I easily drove Miyuki wild with a patented piston motion.

"Oh wow...! Megumi, your titties feel heavenly! You're going to make me explode! I'm coming!" She gasped, and her tip, which was poking out of the top of my cleavage, suddenly spurt out a few fat loads that I happily let coat my tits. After jerking out the rest of the nut, and licking myself clean, Miyuki held out her hand to take mine. She pulled me in close, and gave me a loving kiss. We simply made out for a few minutes. Although I was getting horny again, I had to pull away.

"MMM! Miss Miyuki, please! If you keep frenching me like that, I'm gonna have to give you another taste of my ass." At this, she put her hands up in surrender. She wasn't ready for more of the Twerking Nymph. At least not right now. I got up, and stretched. I hadn't had such a good time in ages. I didn't even think a vacation was necessary after the killer fuck I just had.

"Are you thinking you have to go now? You could stay with me, you know." I looked at her apologetically.

"I can't. I have to go back home and finish school. Figure out what I want to do with my life." She stood up, and walked to me. She took me in an embrace, and stroked my hair. My mother had never even done that. I wanted to stay with Miyuki. I was falling for her, but I had responsibilities. As if reading my mind, she spoke.

"I know you still have things to do. So how about this? I'll give you my greatest treasure. I don't do this just because I like you. I feel like we have a real connection, and I want to meet again someday. If I give you this, it essentially means I'm giving my whole being to you." Miyuki walked towards a rock formation behind the spring. She picked something up that looked like a pearl the size of a baseball. It was white and gold.

"What is it?" I asked curiously, as she handed me the odd ball.

"It is a star ball. It is a kitsune's most prized possession. It holds a portion of my power, as well as my life force inside it. If you hold it, and we promise to meet again in the future, it will most certainly happen." Frankly, I was shocked.

"You'd really give me this? Are you sure, Miyuki?" She held my face in her hands, and sweetly planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I've been alive for a hundred years, and I've never met anyone as amazing as you, Megumi. I'm happy to give you this. Now I must go. Before I do, I'll make sure someone comes by to help you with your vehicle. Someday, when you're all ready, remember our time here together and we will surely meet again. I'll be waiting." Then, in a gust of wind, she was gone. I was left standing there, still holding the star ball. I looked down at it and smiled, hopeful for the future.

The End