Futanari Note Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, ass towards the mirror, kneeled on my bed but with shaft being pressed against the side of the bed, essentially "cocktailing" it. I leaned forward, making my ass get the maximum thickness, exposing my pussy and asshole, and took a mirror selfie.

Then I took my new bracelet I had around my wrist, put it around my thick dick, laid it out on the bed, and took a picture of my dick, bracelet around it, and a reflection of me in the top corner taking the actual picture.

I looked through all the three pictures I made, and was satisfied.

I posted them all to instagram, as one post, and put 'how do you like my new bracelet' as the caption beneath it. And then I had to wait. In the meantime I quickly made myself a smoothie, but the moment I looked back on my phone, there were already thousands of likes and comments. Let's see what those were about.

I wasn't surprised, but the comments were exactly the same as on my posts before my cock-era, despite the nudity. Except for one.

"I want that big, throbbing cock inside of my pussy, no bracelet around it."

By Jess_<3

Yes please, Jess, i'd love that. In response my shaft shot a little bit of pre into the air.

I dm'd her another pic of me, just standing with my dick out, and locked my phone. This was gonna be fun.

Somewhere else in a burger-store:

"Jess, stop looking at pictures of hot models and be social!"

After doing a bunch of nothing and seeing that the sun was going down soon, I decided to go to the gym.

After quickly cumming off my balcony, which I assumed nobody would care about, i put on a sports bra and got out my yoga pants. I managed to fit everything in there, but everything was super tight and pinned down. With my balls behind my legs and my dick down my right, I went to the gym.

It was a bit embarrassing, having such bulging parts, but I guess I had to live with it. As a warm up I took a skipping rope and did about 5 minutes of that, with little breaks in between. Then I decided to have leg day, starting with squats. After the first few I realized I couldn't continue because my pants were too tight. Guess i'll have to work out my arms upper body then. I hadn't done arms in a long while anyway.

I found somebody to spot me at the benchpress, and got to it. It was rather trained trained redhead that had slight hints of a six pack and breasts that were probably E-cups. Her freckles made her really pretty.

I went first, enough weight to make me be able to push it a maximum of 8 times, to train my intramuscular coordination. I didn't aim for big triceps, after all.

After I did my reps we switched, and she did about 12 reps. All in all we each took 5 turns, and then our arms were done. Every time she was pressing her face was close to my dick, and I enjoyed that. She didn't eye it once though.

After that she asked of we wanted to do more together, and suggested we help each other with sit-ups.

I let her go first and we talked a bit. Her name was Melissa, she was 20, and new in town. She was practicing to be a masseuse. Good catch, Anna.

When it was my turn, I couldn't stop staring down her shirt as she held down my feet with her hands. She noticed and smiled.

"Sorry, they're just really gorgeous." I said, with a pressed voice. Doing sit-ups with giant balls behind your legs is a bit tricky, after all.

"Thanks, yeah I get that a lot." She said, getting a bit red. "You're really gorgeous too" she said, and I liked that. My dick apparently like that too, because my pants were getting tighter down there. This helped me though: the strain of my now hard cock pulling against my pants trying to get into it's normal position made my sit-ups easier.

Melissa didn't seem to notice my hard-on. Or she ignored it. Pity.

We switches a few more times, and my dick was getting pretty uncomfortable, for obvious reasons. After both our abs were hurting, she suggested we stretched our abs by doing the upwards-facing dog pose. She showed me how to do it:

Go into plank position, on your hands, and pull your bottom towards the ground.

I did so too: got on all fours, plank position, bottom forward- riiiiiiiip flop.

My dick had escaped its rubber prison by ripping my pants appart and then slamming against the cold gym floor. The slam against the floor felt so good that a little gush of precum had found it's home on the floor. I stood up immediately. People were looking at me, I guess that rip was pretty loud.

"Oops. Sorry yall!" I said, extremely red.

Melissa just laughed, and said:

"See, now you're a bit more liberated. I don't know why you were wearing that anyways. Come on now, get back go it!"

"Uhh, yeah, sorry."

I took off my yoga pants, cleaned the speck of pre with it, and threw it in the bin. Then I got back down on the floor, dick free this time, letting me stretch properly. Much better.

After that we did some squats together, and my little hidden pleasure was that my balls touched the floor ever so lightly when I went down. The squats were harder than normally, now that I had a lot of extra weight. We then did some other leg workouts, before finally being tired.

"Before we go, do you wanna try the new Spa area they just added?" Melissa asked me.

They had a new spa area? Just what I needed!

"Oh yes! Let's go!"

We got to the lockers, got naked, took some towels and wrapped them around us, my dick poking through the towel. For that tiny moment that I had seen her tits, they were even bigger than they seemed before.

There was a sauna, a jacuzzi, a warm bath with jets and a few showers. There was only one person, an elder woman, taking a shower, about to leave. Perfect. We got into the jacuzzi first. The bubbles felt funny on my cock, like a slight tease. I decided not to touch it yet. We didn't talk a lot, just about what we do, and I told her im a model, and so on. After 15 minutes or so we got out and moved to the warm bath, to the jets. My hidden pleasure was watching her beautiful boobs jiggle with ever step she took into the pool.

She noticed I was staring again and blushed.

Hesitantly, she asked. "Do you want to touch them?"

"Uh, sure!" Yes. Please let me touch those orbs of love.

I grabbed one, and they were way softer than mine. The moment I squeezed it, I shot a bit of pre out of my tip.

"I love them. They're so soft!" I squeezed them again, and let go. She smiled, still blushing, and we got to the jets.

I wanted to stroke my cock so bad, or fuck her relentlessly, but I had to wait for the perfect moment. I knew it would come.

The jets were pushing gently against my balls, and by now precum and pussyjuices were coming out of me constantly. It was really hard not to touch myself anywhere, but I lived it through.

Melissa asked me a bit about my life, and if I had a boyfriend, and I answered, then asked the same things. We both didn't have boyfriends, I realized, which is nice. Real nice.

We then got to the sauna. Given that it was already late and no one else would probably come in, we didn't put back on our towels, but got in naked. We sat close next to each other, and juices were sickering through the wood beneath me. My phallus was fairly sticky by now too, and ready for action.

"There isn't a lot of vapor in here" Melissa said, and got up to check on the coal. "Damn it, there is no water left to evaporate. I'll get some more." She said and wanted to get out, but I stopped her.

"Wait, I can fix this. Could you quickly help me?"

"Sure"

I stood with my ass facing the coal, which was at about knee height.

"Kneel in front of me and hold my balls for me, alright?"

"Ok" she didn't think twice and got down on her knees, head right next to my prick, and held onto my balls. She accidentally squeezed them and a shot of pre shot past her ear. We apologizes simultaneously.

I then bent my knees, ass over the coal, and started masturbating my pussy. Melissa just said "smart" with a little bit of a surprised face.

I came fairly quickly, given that I had been horny for like the past hour, and a big stream of eau de pùssy came shooting out. After the coal had had enough, I shot the rest into the bucket right next to it.

"That was a lot" Melissa said.

"Yeah, but sometimes it's even more." She was impressed.

"Your balls are really heavy, but they feel great. Can I squeeze them again, for real this time?" Melissa asked, and I could not refuse such an offer.

She squeezed much harder than before, and I immediately shot a giant load of pre onto the wood behind her. The giant load had caught her by surprise and she quickly let go of my balls.

"Oh wow, did you cum?" She asked.

"Not by a long shot" I answered, panting a bit. Squeezing balls felt great, I had to try that more later.

We sat back down, and short after she asked what I had hoped for the entire time.

"Can I give you a massage?"

"Oh really? Sure!" Yessss.

"Ok, please lie down on your stomach first then."

I lied onto the wood, my dick nestled between my tits and two smooth planks of wood, balls on top of my legs.

She started by the feet, and slowly moved up my body. Her hands were smooth, and lubed up a bit. She must've used my pussyjuices as lube. I knew immediately that she would become a great masseuse once she was done with her training, because she already exceeded most masseuses I had so far, and she was still working my legs. Soon she arrived at the space above my knees, and she moved carefully, delicate. She massaged my inner thighs until barely half an inch away from my cunt, and moving around my balls with care. She then caressed my balls carefully, slowly massaging every part of them, gradually building a bit of pressure, meaning that the stream of pre that got lost beneath the wood planks got stronger and stronger. She ended her ball-work by squeezing once more, a bit lighter than she had done before, but it felt so much better. I immediately moaned at the big load that was shot between my tits. You could literally hear me shoot.

The way she massaged my asscheeks was heavenly. All my tensions were loosened up, like they should have been. My back was handled with care, and her hands sometimes brushed my sideboobs, a little gesture that I liked.

When she was done with my arms and neck, she told me to turn around, onto my back. And so I did.

When I turned around, my entire body was a sticky mess of precum and pussyjuices. She started by my feet once more and worked her way up.

She had worked my balls once before; but now she simultaneously worked my cock. Her soft hands stroked my prick and massaged my nuts at the same time, and I was cringing from all that pleasure. She sped up a bit, and I was cumming endlessly from my pussy by now. It took everything for me not to empty my balls, I couldn't get rid of this extreme pleasure just yet.

The hand that was working my balls left its post and found its way to my dick too. Now Melissa was jerking me off with full efficiency, and I felt that I was going to cum.

My balls surged up, and jizz crept its way up my shaft with lightning speed. The moment that white cream shot out of my tip, Melissa seemed a bit surprised, but soon continued stroking me.

Load after load landed on the wall behind my head, and I wasn't going to finish soon.

Instead of letting me cum in peace, Melissa started working my boobs, carefully but intensely. She managed to stay out of the cum-shots way, but caught a bit of it from time to time, nit minding it a bit.

I had ascended to the hidden realms of pleasure, it was truly magnificent. Normally I would've tensed up, but the masseuse had done her job right.

By the time I was done cumming and half of the sauna was covered in cum, reeking of different cums, she was working the last few untouched parts of my body. I finally went limp, exhausted.

After I rested a bit, I got up again.

"Thank you so much, Melissa. That was the best massage I have ever received." I told her.

"No, thank you for letting me practice a bit more." Then there was a bit of quiet.

"Can I do anything in return?" I asked her.

"Hmm..." she started. "Yes. Come here."

I was already close to her, but I sat right next to her, our thighs touching. I tuned to her.

She immediately kissed me, tongue and all, and I returned it. We kissed for a long time; and it was beautiful. We were entwined together, pressing us together, and when I found her pussy, it was dripping wet. I played with her clit.

Then I stuck in a finger into her snatch, soon to be two.

We then took a little breath, catching our breaths.

"Let's get out of the sauna, it's getting too hot." She said, and I agreed. We stood up, and headed out. I took her hand and led her to the jacuzzi. I laid down in it, and she got on top of me, and we continued our little moment. My one hand was playing with her breasts, the other was 3 fingers deep inside her. Soon she had something rubbing against her ass. My cock was hard again, but something was off.

For those who care:

I had fun with this one, and I hope you did too. This is my longest chapter yet, and I think if I add one more futa in the future, I will have to make chapters for 2 girls each. We'll see.

Anyways, I have been wondering for a while:

Which futa do you like the most so far? Feel free to comment!

Have a great time,

The largest of chungi.

12