All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 03'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I sincerely hope you continue this series and take it quite far.

You're one of my favorite authors on this site and I particularly love the concept and direction this seems to be going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A note

I immensely enjoy your writing. It is fluid, thoughtful, and not to mention hits just about every fetish I have. My only disappointment is the route you take in releasing some of your content. I understand that this is an entirely profit free area, and that you have a patreon that you use to offset the detriments of posting here, but this is starting to become torturous. You tease us with little tidbits you finished a month ago, and then wait 2 weeks to continue the story. I loved the way you rolled out "A Royal Cock" one day at a time, but the way you are releasing Growing Together and the remake of Futa Note is starting to become, in my opinion, truly painful.

I do have some pointers on how you can make money though, if that is what you are aiming for with your stories. There is a man named Tefler, who has written stories in a similar vein to yours with a similar kind of model. He writes the stories, releases them on patreon first, and then on literotica. He is currently earning about 2.5 k every 2 weeks or so. The difference between you as I see it is not a difference in quality so much as you write a bit of fetish, and then you write a piece like this with no sex or eroticism at all really. Tefler wraps it all up. He puts a story together and adds sex in to complement. In balance, it leads to a truly wonderful piece of story. In contrast, you make little tidbits of story or sex and release them sparingly. If you want people to buy, you need to be selling a quality product. Your Voluptus Ludum series and A Royal Cock series are probably your best works, at least in my opinion. They both have story and hot, steamy, extreme futanari sex. You have the skills, I just don't know why you don't use them.

Well, this is just my opinion. If you disagree, then don't change anything. If anything I said hit on something interesting, then please follow up on it. It is possible to make a living on writing erotica, and if you want to do that I think you have the talent for it.

You can find Tefler on literotica with his story "Three Square Meals." He also released his first eBook on amazon; the first ten chapters of Three Square Meals.

I wish you the best of luck in your literature, and please keep the steamy sex coming. I can't find anyone with such a great grasp of what makes a good hyper futa story.

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerover 5 years ago
A crack in the fourth wall?

That was both clever and amusing. Really enjoying the story even though I'm....fashionably late....to the party

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Y’know, I actually have a theory about that. Honest to god I legitimately have pondered over the subject of the recentness of various kink-types’s emergence within human culture. There are a few different reasons that each feed into each other, but I want to talk about this one: overall population size. Let’s say that someone with an inflation fetish only arises once in every 500,000 people. If the total human population is 10 million, that’s only about 20 people. But among a population of 8 billion? That’s 16 thousand people. When there were only twenty people in existence with this fetish, there would be practically no way in hell for them to bump into each other, much less make any community or content. But 16 thousand people, all of them with access to the internet? They will definitely find each other over time and intermesh into a community, and gain artists and writers to solidify their subculture. And now you have inflation porn as a dedicated kink type. Although this isn’t [just] a fetish community, this is also my explanation for the existence of furries, moreover them being recent. It also makes me think about what we’re gonna see once the one in a trillion type people start occurring with enough frequency to create a community.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES