All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 07'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love Your Work

I check this site several times a week looking specifically for the continuation of the story. Loving the direction it's heading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still going strong

Seven chapters in and I'm still loving this series. Great work and I hope there's much more to come. I can't wait to see what happens to Mary next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My only complaint is the lack of measurements, even just rough estimates of length/size (there are a few, but not enough) would be titillating to hear about. Though I suppose no measurements is better than measurements that are incongruent with what you've described. Oh, there is one other thing though, Carmen's perspective is pretty much the least interesting one to read about—at least in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
2808 Followers
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES