All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 20'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LargeChungusLargeChungusabout 5 years ago
Wow

Could you, um, release the next chapter, like yesterday please? This is soooo good, can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...need more

hell...don't hang on such a cliffhanger

I want more...mooooore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are evil

I cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That escalated quickly...

When I read the first chapter, I didn’t realize that it would take a sharp turn away from pure porn. While I was at first annoyed that it was more plot than porn, you’ve made me eager for the next chapter. I’d never thought that in a million years I’d be interested in a porn with plot story, yet you’ve done it, and I applaud you. Well done.

Also I don’t care if Gretchen wasn’t the mastermind behind all of Carmen’s resent suffering, I still want to chuck her off a cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving it

This story arc is somewhat predictable, especially with the foreshadowing, even with the predictability this is by far, one of the best things I've ever read, your writing is on par if not better than most professional authors, keep up the good work. -J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Screw the sex and leading, this stuff is addictive

Sexgundam666.

Out of many porn I've read, this one has be hooked like a fish on a bait.

Since I've watched the Death Note Anime years ago, and seeing how this novel is based on it.

I assume that whoever's it is that causing all of this shit to Cerman, is a person who owns a Special Notebook, be it a Futa Note or something else entirely.

Well, regardless, I still want to see that Gretchen bitch suffer

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm hooked, but also incredibly frustrated.

I thought as much last chapter, but now I'm sure, all of the best moments happen off-screen/in the background.. it's like dubstep without the drops, metal with only half of a breakdown, Beethoven's 5th without the crescendo; build ups that lack releases. Anticlimactic.

Who says you can't have plot and porn without sacrificing one for the other..?

KennenKennenalmost 4 years ago

Mate i wanted to cum at the end of this story. I ended flaccid and wondering why i'm here. This is not what i (didn't) came for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES