Futanari Notebook Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," Carmen said and crouched beside her, "Things will get better. I promise."

"I know," Melody said.

"Stay strong," Carmen stood and gave her slight shoulders a gentle squeeze. A group of boys on the bus were gawking at her, some had mischief in their eyes, planning to either tease or manipulate Melody in some way. Fury flashed in Carmen's mind and leaked to her face, frightening the onlookers, "If they go too far, let me know. I'll deal with it."

"It's okay," Melody said and walked to the bus, waving to her older sibling. Things would change before long. Another year, maybe two, and they could move somewhere better. No more weekly baths, scraps for dinner, or rags for clothes. To do that, Carmen needed more work. A second job in the Summer would help, she could save up for college, then rise up in the world. Nothing would prevent that.

The walk to school was pleasant as ever. Vapours of the city were muted by the freshness of Spring, people remained docile as they staggered to work, still half-asleep, and Carmen remained just another face in the crowd. Traffic slowed as she turned a corner onto the street where Saint Puella teetered. A small group of people in suits were studying it and taking notes. Government officials, she assumed. Not that it mattered to her. After one more short month, the school would be a best forgotten memory.

Aside from a few factors. Carmen spotted Zoey on the opposite path and waved. Mary and Dakota were already on campus, waiting for them, and Gretchen was nowhere to be seen. If they were lucky, today was one where she ditched school altogether. Such luck passed over them. Minutes before the bell rang, Gretchen strutted into the scene. Ashley and Rachel backed her up, like always, as did a small group of unknown sycophants.

"Hey there, carpet munchers!" Gretchen said, "Oh, my bad. Two of you are trannies. Must be weird for you dykes, huh? You know, if you ever get sick of dick, Dakota, you could always come over sometime. I wouldn't say no to a free eating out."

"Fuck off," Mary growled.

"Oh?" Gretchen's eyes thinned to slits and her smile twisted into a knowing smirk, "News spreads fast, freak. I know all about you and Dakota fucking in the bathrooms."

Zoey stepped in, "She said 'fuck off'."

"What're you gonna do about it? Touch me and I'll get you arrested for sexual assault, after all, who'd believe a freakish tranny like you... Jesus, you're like a fucking tree. Dumb as one, I bet. What do mommy and daddy spend on you, huh? Gotta be custom shit with tits like those. I guess the doctor lied when he said mine were the biggest he would do. Or maybe your 'girlfriend' buys all your shit for you?"

Zoey's tan darkened to a dangerous shade, "I don't give a fuck if I'm expelled, so leave, before I rip out your tits."

Gretchen chortled at that, "Frightening." It was, the earlier confidence in her eyes gave out to fear as she stepped away. She left with a final, condescending smirk to the group. Rachel also looked back, though her expression was torn between contempt and neutrality.

"What's with her?" Dakota groaned, rubbing at her temples. She was flushed, as was Mary, "So, uh... cat's out of the bag, huh?"

"About what?" Carmen asked.

"Us," Dakota glanced to Mary, then to the ground, "You know, that we're... uh..."

"I don't care," Carmen said, offering a grin to the pair, "I think it's nice."

"Same," Zoey said. She pulled them both into a hug, her pristine musculature encompassing them with ease.

"Thanks," Mary refused to meet anyone's eyes, though her lips were tilted in gratitude, "Oh!" She broke free from Zoey and hefted her breasts, "They grew again." Of course they had, Carmen thought. That was how she'd written it. With the latest spurt, her once plastic friend now sported the largest boobs in the school, while Zoey, Carmen and Gretchen nipped at her heels, and unlike before, they looked like they belonged. A hint of her implants kept their bases too full, however no one would notice at a glance. Even Carmen had difficulty despite her staring.

She blinked and snatched her gaze away. What was that? No one noticed to her fortune, only she had, and that was enough to warrant concern. Carmen shifted weight on impulse and felt her erection slip from her panties to rub against her thigh.

"Sorry guys, uh, gotta use the bathroom," she said and rushed away. She slipped her bag to her front, using it to shield the obtuse shape.

"All students report to the gymnasium for a mandatory assembly!" Principal Blake's voice rang through the school, hollow and tinny from the outdated sound system. A collective groan answered it. Carmen took a long breath, she wasn't far from the gym. If she arrived soon enough, no one would notice. Others took a lethargic pace, while Carmen weaved between them, careful not to let her bag move and reached the gym without issue.

"Okay..." She sat toward the back, "Okay, this is fine. It gets hard, of course it would, but I can handle it. This doesn't change anything." Carmen let her words fade to a soft whisper as people piled in, before straightening her back. Doubt could come later. For now, she needed to maintain composure. Ten minutes later and almost the entire student body was present, barring the dropouts. Even Gretchen showed up. Mary and the others managed to get the seats beside Carmen.

"You alright?" Dakota asked.

"Yeah. Fine," Carmen said.

"Okay," Dakota's tone didn't match. She was suspicious. No one can know.

"Just some cramps. Think it's that time," Carmen said.

"Oh." That placated her. Principal Blake took to the stage then, though she appeared uncertain of her footing. It surprised Carmen that the rotting wood even supported her. She called the murmuring masses to order.

"Quiet! Now, the reason I've called you here is to notify you of some changes to our graduation plans. We'll be extending the senior class's time here."

"What?" Someone exclaimed. Carmen almost didn't notice that it was herself.

"Settle down. It's a preparatory measure. You see, funding has been down, so we're planning on converting to a college prep school. Somewhere that students can go for a year before moving onto college. This means the senior class will stay on with us for one more year at the end of this term. And yes, it is mandatory. That is all. Dismissed."

Everyone stood and left, the majority of them grumbling about how unfair it was. Carmen didn't move. She stared at the podium where the principal had stood. Not far below it, she saw Gretchen's sickening stream of blonde move. She was staring at her, expecting a reaction. But Carmen remained silent, going over her own thoughts. A glimpse of rage almost snapped her free, then Gretchen stood and left.

Everything had changed. Following the assembly, they were handed pamphlets explaining what would happen. The days were the same, but the hours were longer, leaving little time for Carmen to work. If she took too long a shift, then she couldn't study. If she didn't study, then she would falter and it would reflect on her records. College wouldn't have been easy, but she could've manage with the added freedom it gave. This...

"Well? How'd you like that? I know you were so desperate not to say goodbye, so I got you another year with me," Gretchen said, coming to leer over Carmen's shoulder, "Don't worry, I made sure you got the toughest subjects."

Carmen remained lost. She walked away without a word, mind whirling, twisting in every direction but found no answer. Her mom would need more shifts to cover for her share, which meant she'd be further exhausted. The woman was in her forties, anything more than she already had would take its toll. Maybe she could reason with Principal Blake? No, she wouldn't listen. This was likely a perfect chance to keep her best student around to show off her results.

"Aren't you listening, you stupid lesbian shit?!" Gretchen snarled. Her words might've meant something on another day, but they were garbled now. Carmen spared her a glance and continued to her first class.

Later, she laid on her bed, back toward Melody, and scribbled a million potential plans on whatever paper she had. She refused to let her sister see her worry. Her phone sat to her side, untouched as it hadn't rang yet. Stacy usually sent a text or called during her break. Must be busy, Carmen figured. An hour later and still nothing.

"Melody? Will you be alright by yourself for half an hour?" Carmen asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I need to visit a friend," Carmen said and left, though she made certain the door locked into place. The streetlamps were on, adding their false illumination to the dwindling sunlight. People were more energetic now, freed from work and school. Some were already drunk or drinking, others smoked. She ignored it all, striding toward Soothe the Soul. She needed to hear Stacy's voice. Just seeing her would be enough.

Yes, just having the chance to see her girlfriend's always smiling face and incredible body would chase all her worries away. A hug would be better, then she could smell the wonderful perfume of sex and coffee that lingered on Stacy, even after they finished a long evening together, and feel her breasts. What better comfort than her lover's soft, warm, oh so very inviting tits? Carmen's were a poor substitute.

Her fantasies coalesced, froze, then shattered as she stared at the burning building ahead of her. People were gathered outside, recording the action as firefighters subdued the inferno. Nothing would escape from there unscathed. Carmen rubbed at her arms. Her fingers were numb, despite the blistering air, and spread their influence elsewhere.

What did she do?

"Carmen?" She turned at her name and saw the sight she'd craved, yet it was bleached in horror and coated in soot. The voice, once warm and loving, rasped now, like a serial smoker.

"What happened?" Carmen asked. She moved toward Stacy and held onto her, afraid either of them might fall. Stacy returned her grip.

"You can see what happened, can't you?" Stacy panted. Her eyes swam in the fire, as if prepared to cry but deprived of the moisture to do so.

"You're okay, though?"

"Yeah, some smoke inhalation, but nothing some rest won't fix."

"Thank god," Carmen breathed and clung to her, "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault."

But it was. For whatever reason, for some unimaginably small sleight she'd committed, the world wanted her to suffer. Now Stacy was part of that. Someone cleared their throat behind her. It was a man in a black suit, holding a series of papers.

"I'll deal with this. You head home. I'll try and call you tomorrow."

"Okay," Carmen said and reluctantly let go. She kept looking back. It might have been the distance, or the still blazing fire, but Stacy was crying. At home, Carmen rubbed at her stinging eyes. Her throat stung from the small bit of smoke she'd inhaled. She ignored it and went to check on Melody. A sobbing sound caught her in its grip.

"Mom?"

Alicia looked up from the floor. Her back was against the couch and a cheap, half-empty bottle of wine was cradled in her arms. On closer inspection, it was almost emptied, with perhaps a mouthful left.

"What's wrong?"

"I got fired. From both jobs," Alicia said, slurring her words. She frowned and took the final gulp from her bottle, as if to wash away the foul taste of her words.

The floor swivelled beneath her, yet Carmen was forced to remain upright. A sense that she must maintain composure and sheer despair both worked to keep her in place, as if she were chained to a pole, with one side brittle but supportive and the other strong and covered in jagged thorns. She came down to her mother and, wordless, enveloped her in a hug.

"We'll get through this," Carmen said, though she wasn't sure where the words came from. Everything was dark, an endless stretch of ink that threatened to swallow what little speck of light remained.

"I don't think we can," Alicia strained to speak, holding onto drunken tears, and held up an envelope, stamped with 'Eviction Notice' in bright red. A cursory glance through the contents confirmed its authenticity. They had less than a week left.

"I thought we were paying on time," Carmen said.

"We were. The building came under new management. They're kicking everyone out to demolish it or something."

"I..."

"Mom? Carmen?"

Both fell silent and turned to face Melody. Carmen hid the wine with her body and walked to her, shoving a casual grin to her face, "Mom's tired, sweetie. Come on, I'll model for you."

"Okay," Melody said, though she lingered on their mother, who refused to meet her eyes. Not that Carmen could blame her. This girl was the core thing they were working so hard for, if her brilliant blue eyes showed even a hint of disappointment, of sorrow, of the horrible reality they toiled in, then they had failed, "Is everything okay?"

"Of course," Carmen said once they were in their room, "How do you want me?" Melody frowned for a second, then sighed and started moving Carmen's limbs as she would a doll's. In the corner, Ryuka caught Carmen's gaze and looked away. Was she responsible? No, much as the god complained, she'd never shown any malice to Carmen. There was one person who wanted her to suffer, but even Gretchen didn't have such influence.

Then who did?

12