All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 36'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TheMasterBraedenTheMasterBraedenover 3 years ago

Honestly, I felt it was lack luster, I see the need for someone like Gretchen to be the antagonist and why she would still be causing problems. But I just felt that it has added unneeded drama to the story. I was looking forward to seeing Carmen and Rachel growing as a couple and see what hijinks they get up to with each other and their circle of companions. I hope that one of the girls finds the Futa Note (or another one) and frees Carmen baring that maybe she has grown strong enough to resist it or inact her own changes without one. Regardless of my opinion, I am still glad to see the story updated and look forward to the next chapter.

Go2daWestGo2daWestover 3 years ago

Well, this is actually going better for Carmen than I expected. Still sucks, but at least she's fighting back pretty well.

HorsesCoursesHorsesCoursesover 3 years ago

Well, it;s not as bad as I thought it would end up being. I thought Gretchen would start changing her.

As the Futa Note has a mind of its own, maybe it will help Carmen? It already recognises the potential within her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"someone else gets the magic item and starts using it" is by far the most annoying trope in these kinds of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish the misery will end soon.

This chapter had me so disgusted i that i skipped half of it, hoping that Carmen would somehow quickly free herself. I'm very saddened about the r*pe scene of Rachel, and that Gretchen is still somehow meaningful to the story even though she was powerless since basically the beginning. I completely hated this "gotcha, the evil guy now wins" out of nowhere, that turned everything on it's head.

I was looking forward to Rachel and Carmen doing all sorts of things together and with the others, and for Carmen to expand the circle even more. But this

... this chapter has left a really sour taste in my mouth. I hope things quickly go back to normal as they were 1-2 chapters ago.

I don't think that this series seems to be close to an end, but if it somehow ends in a similar way to the original Death Note, i know that all of my time reading it will have gone to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the story until this Gretchen shit. Couldn't read more than the first and last paragraphs. Sorry to say this sucked. Kill Gretchen or something please, this shit is just annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't mind the twist of Gretchen getting the note as I feel like it fits in with your style of drawn-out tension, at least in this series. I've enjoyed all the chapters so far, including this one even though it is different. The point is, it's your series and I'm excited to see where you take it.

broree20broree20over 3 years ago

As with others, this chapter left me feeling rather bad. It was rewarding to see Carmen slowly build her life up, converting her enemies instead of simple revenge, going through changes that the Futa Note brought on.. This definitely subverts happy expectations and almost tastes too sour to take in. But having read it all, it doesn't seem to be 100% bad. I can take this as a mere pill that's hard to swallow, as opposed to a downright atrocity for the story.

When Futanari Notebook is done, hopefully this chapter is remembered as the dark times and later ones really capitalize from there. Looking forward to them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hope this changes again

I like this series alot its one if my few i check on and keep up to date in . This chapter was a little too dark for me though. Im hoping you have her get the book back soon cause its too dark fir me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

isnt one of the rules of the notebook, that whoever touches it falls in love with carmen? this twist seems to break that rule, and the conceit of the book, in that it can only be given or discarded as ryuka stated back in the beginning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES