Futanari Notebook Ch. 49

Story Info
Zoey Joins the Fray.
3k words
4.77
5.8k
13
0

Part 49 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers

Author's Note: So sorry for the delay again! I'm terrible with posting weekly, but keep your eye out since there'll be quite a few more chapters soon!

“Uh, I’ll come back,” Zoey said, despite her throbbing member, which slapped against the doorway as she turned around.

“No, no, stay,” Carmen jumped up, cocks sliding from Rachel’s body with a luxurious slurp and a hoarse moan. She caught Zoey before she could walk away, pulling her into the room and shutting the door with a swift kick, “What’s up?”

“It is… um, well, we, uh, we need to talk.” Zoey looked everywhere but at the three cocks smearing her tanned stomach in cum.

“About?”

“This!” Zoey said and stepped away. Her cock bobbed, yet remained at a persistent forty-five degree angle, held up by pure core strength, “It’s nuts. It’s impossible. It’s…”

“Really fucking hot,” Rachel interjected.

“Yes! I mean, no! Rachel, she changed our entire lives without us knowing it.” The athlete whirled on her much smaller friend, who sat up with a stomach overflowing her lap.

“I knew. I practically begged her for it. Come on,” Rachel said when her best friend failed to respond, “It feels amazing, and I know you like having a dick. Admit it, it feels awesome.” The redhead came to stand between Zoey and Carmen, each futa multiple feet above her.

“Even if it doesn’t right now, I can always make it better,” Carmen said, licking her lips as her fingers twitched, moving as if she held a pen, “Think about it, Zoey. Anything you want, any fetish you’ve never even dreamed, I can make it happen.”

Rachel smirked at the jump in Zoey’s cock and stepped closer, nuzzling into it as she poked her nose into the athlete’s bald crotch, “This girl wants to enjoy herself. Look at her, basically crying to fuck. Or maybe you’re thinking with the other part.” Her hand vanished behind Zoey’s scrotum, which clenched up to the base of her cock as Rachel stroked her femininity. Three other cocks stared at her from over the redhead’s shoulders, their scent ripe in the air, overpowering even the cum dripping from the ceiling. Carmen approached and weaved her fingers with Rachel’s, finding sopping folds and a desperate cunny.

Zoey’s breaths hitched in response and only rose higher as two sets of fingers slipped inside. It wasn’t even a challenge with her wetness, each knuckle passed the barrier, if it could be called such, and nudged her walls as they clung onto the flesh. No grip was enough, however, as her natural lubricant prevented any traction. Each inch of finger just glided in and out.

“Tell me what you want, Zoey,” Carmen said, pulling her close and onto the bed, gazing up at the eight-foot Amazon, then urged her gaze to Rachel, sandwiched between their breasts, “We can double team her. Imagine feeling your cock sliding against all of mine as we knock up her womb together. Or would you like to do me? I’m feeling pretty empty here. Or maybe…”

“You want her to fuck you,” Rachel said into the bronze tits crowding her face. Zoey moaned by way of answer, to which the redhead redoubled her efforts, forcing the much taller futa onto her back, writhing in place beneath Rachel’s barely four-foot frame, “You see my belly right? It’s all Carmen’s jizz. Ooh, it’s leaking. You feel it, don’t you, how thick and slimy it is?”

Carmen removed her hands from Zoey’s pussy, leaving it entirely to her lover, and collected her wasted seed. She held the offering to Rachel, who slurped it up, then showed off her overflowing maw. It streamed down her chin, but Carmen kept returning it. After nearly losing her precious treat, she began chewing, exaggerated to show off the way it stuck to her teeth and just how thick it was. If not for the slimy texture, it resembled white taffy. It took several gulps before it vanished down her gullet.

“There’s still so much,” Rachel slurred, webs of white hanging between her lips and teeth as she spoke. She rolled her hips, pressing her own sexes against Zoey’s turgid shaft, its cum pipe barely giving way, “What about yours? Is it thick like hers? Come on, Zoey, show me.”

Carmen stopped her, “Let her make the choice.” Pouting and reluctant, Rachel climbed off, giving Zoey space to breathe and process. The athlete stared at her oldest friend, who sat back with her legs splayed, balls resting heavily on her ruined bedsheets and cocks jutting high. Carmen was on her a second later, tenderly kissing down the petite redhead’s neck and chest, before snapping onto a plump nipple. But they only held her attention for a moment when a slovenly heat engulfed her horse cock.

“Hmm, look at that,” Carmen hummed, leaning back on her hands and thrusting into Zoey’s mouth, wrapped tight around her cock. Few sights were as satisfying as a face distorted by her sheer girth, especially those as gorgeous as her friends and lovers. A familiar lump pressed down Zoey’s gullet, driven on by pure determination. Rachel didn’t spectate for long and joined in, taking the left into her mouth. She waited until their cheeks were pressed together and reached down to stroke Zoey’s prick as they both devoured more.

They moaned around their respective cocks, though one was still left in the open. Like it’s presence outside a mouth was a personal affront, Zoey retreated with a heavy gasp, thick ropes of spit between her and the equine prick, and pulled the two in. She once more dived onto the main cock, but stopped as the second stretched her mouth to new heights. Carmen hadn’t written any added elasticity in the book, yet her friend slurped on two cocks at once. And she was eyeing the other.

“Rachel, stop sucking my cock.” Her lover whined. “Don’t be such a selfish slut, besides I’ve got a plan.” Rachel relented and came away, leaving her slimy residue on half the human cock. Under Carmen’s guidance, she laid down, both cocks pointed straight up, while Carmen and Zoey manoeuvred until the triply endowed futa spread her cunt for each prick and slid down.

“Fuck me while I fuck her throat,” Carmen groaned, her flattened belly now bulging with her lover’s poles, more pronounced as she leaned back to better offer her cocks for Zoey, who accepted the challenge of a third cock. Proving her indominable will, she slid back, the second dick popped out and her tongue swirled around the equine member, while she grabbed the other. All three were held together, mere inches separated them in size, each over triple an average human’s member. Her lips moved slowly, dragging out the act, until they kissed the other two.

Then Rachel’s thrust pushed Carmen up and buried them deep. Zoey retched and pulled away, but a hand snapped down on her head, keeping her there even as her throat revolted. Streaks of spit oozed from her lips down each shaft. Eventually, her gags subsided and her breaths evened out, which Rachel took advantage of to thrust again. Zoey anticipated it that time and welcomed the deeper penetration with wholehearted moans.

She was such a prude before. Carmen should’ve been spending time with her friends like this from the beginning, getting her cocks sucked while two more, brutally fat pricks worked her insides, forcing her womb to bend to their whims. Always in view, the Futa Note, pencil at its side, watched and waited for her next entry. Or perhaps it just enjoyed the show as Carmen’s hips hovered above Rachel’s pumping crotch and stretched out Zoey’s gullet into a fitting sleeve.

“So tight,” Rachel said from below, prompting Carmen to flex, “Oh god, Carmen. I thought you were a virgin until today. How’re you so good?”

“I also have three huge dicks all fucking Zoey’s throat. I don’t think normal applies,” Carmen said and moaned as her pint-sized redhead pounded harder. Brutal, wet, loving smacks filled the air and rang in everyone’s ears. Zoey, not to be outdone, shifted her position and triggered her gag reflex once more. Her sounds of struggle harmonised with the slaps in a primal symphony.

Both futanari competed for Carmen’s attentions, yet she merely basked in their efforts. A wet sleeve undulated around her members, deeper every second, while her own cunt acted as a condom for her lover’s set. What completed it, however, was the closeness. Above even the vicious thrusts and gags of her partners, Carmen felt loved. It was subtle things, like how Rachel’s hands caressed her ass instead of groping it, or how they traced the bulges through her belly. Zoey, while not as present, stroked every inch of cock not in her throat as if they were a snuggling pet.

Carmen let the athlete dictate her pace from there and brought the other hand to her breast. An orgasm was on its way, different to the last; no longer a pack of wolves hunting her down, she was a member of them, stalking the unaware bliss. Each tiny shift in Rachel’s cocks, or lurid choke from Zoey, even the simple squeeze and release of her tit brought her closer. She turned to look down at beautiful green eyes, ringed in pink hearts that shone brighter in the shade.

“Fill me up, baby,” Carmen cooed and squeezed harder, “Pump me full of your cum. Don’t hold back. We’re gonna get pregnant together.”

Zoey made a noise, then jerked completely free to stare them. She didn’t stop stroking, rubbing her saliva into every inch, focusing on the oozing heads, “Pregnant?”

“We’re not sterile,” Carmen said and her pricks bobbed with her laughter, “Does that make you jealous? If you’d like, you’re welcome to try with either of us. But my sperm will win.”

Zoey didn’t take the bait. No, she didn’t even hear Carmen’s boast, off in her own world even as she pleasured the shafts before her. Then she blinked, refocused on the trio and gulped, though drool still escaped down her chin.

“Do me too. I don’t want Rachel going through it alone.”

“I’m with her.”

“Yeah, but…”

“Just admit it,” Carmen said, relaxing her pussy while she grabbed her horse cock and rubbed it against Zoey’s lips, pre-cum leaking straight under her nose, “You want me to breed you too.” She didn’t answer, just breathed deeper, all but snorting pre. No hearts appeared in her eyes, however they dimmed and focused solely on the bouquet in front. With all her new found experience, the three shafts vanished entirely down her oesophagus in one dive.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’,” Carmen moaned and renewed her own efforts on orgasming. The prey was close, its presence a constant pressure throughout her body, “I’m getting close. Come on, Rachel, cum with me. Inflate me when I inflate Zoey. Give my womb every drop. Knock me up.”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Rachel gasped. She grabbed onto Carmen’s hips and brutalised the welcoming hole. Juices poured out with her cocks, dousing her thighs and abdomen, “You look so hot with a big belly of jizz. I wanna see you bigger than that. Oh fuck, milk my fucking sperm!”

Carmen did just that. As Rachel said earlier, she was a vaginal virgin not long ago, but all it took was a thought and some imagination, then her tunnel - even her womb - was moving as desired. It rolled along the shafts in time with their moves, sucking on them as Zoey’s own mouth did, while also squeezing like hands to cover every little bump and crevice in her love. Warmth filled her abdomen, pouring out from Rachel, while she rounded out Zoey’s abs.

“You ready?” Carmen gasped, hand on Zoey’s head again. The athlete nodded and moaned, cocks swelling in her mouth, while Rachel whimpered and thrust faster. There was no chance of escape as Carmen pounced on her own bliss, tore it apart and bathed in the warmth of semen as it poured into and out from her. Rachel cried out and pressed flush, her own hips completely covered in Carmen’s hips.

As Carmen’s cunt squeezed in its own release, it forced her load to build. Rachel gripped tighter as her cum-pipe bulged with backed up wads of jizz, creeping their way up until they crested the cervix and soared to the top. It stretched out her urethra in all directions as a chunky rope pushed out with an audible squelching, but her cocks were quick to adapt and fired harder as the next loads lined up. Soon, Carmen’s belly fattened with congealed cum packed inside.

Unlike her pussy, Zoey’s mouth had no such strength. It merely distended for the loads as they raced toward her stomach, bloating her slender throat, then vanished beneath her hardened pectorals, all to bloat her stomach. Any hint of the six-pack was swallowed in cum-stretched skin, a gravid ball of virility that kept growing. It pressed into the bed and poured to the sides, where it squished against Carmen’s immovable legs.

“I can’t believe it,” Zoey said once she could speak again. All three laid down, Carmen in the centre of course, and cradled their fecund middles. The others could walk in and rightly assume they were all heavily pregnant, though if anyone moved too suddenly ripples spread throughout the surfaces and betrayed the actual contents. Despite the gallons of semen released inside everyone, no pricks were soft.

“Believing doesn’t matter. Whether you like it or not does,” Carmen said, more to herself, and climbed to her feet, legs spread wide to properly accommodate her pseudo-quintuplet pregnancy. Her breasts rested heavily upon it, each tit half its size, while all her cocks stretched beyond its navel peak. Rachel was right, she did look hot with a big belly. Although, she thought her friends would look even better if they were more inflated, “You ready for the real thing?”

Rachel beamed and shuffled closer so her belly pressed against Zoey’s, “Come on, fuck my cunt again, really fill me up.”

“I…” Zoey gulped again, her desire blatant as her cock twitched. Her petite friend pinched a nipple, “Hey!”

“Don’t get all indecisive now,” Rachel said and soothed the reddened nub, “And don’t say you’re not sure. I fingered your pussy, I know you want to get fucked just as bad as me. Besides, didn’t you say you wanted to get pregnant with me. Can’t do that if you’re a total prude.”

“Like I said,” Carmen added, climbing onto the bed to leer down at them, “I can make it better. In any way you’d like.” Her cocks twitched toward them, but her belly kept them down. A constant stream of cum oozed down her thighs. She clenched and squirted a thick dollop out, more like curdled milk than semen. Zoey’s eyes followed it.

“I can make my cum thicker than that,” Carmen said, though she wasn’t sure how. She wouldn’t write her own name yet, perhaps ever, doing so still felt like an admittance that she needed the book for everything. Or perhaps it was her own anxieties in the way. Though why bother with the book when her body was already incredible, and improving still, “I can make it so just a single drop will be like all our loads combined.”

“Fuck it!” Zoey shouted and hooked an arm under her leg, then pulled it up. Her balls slid down her thigh, covered in fem-cum, to reveal her juicy, tidy snatch.

“Fuck what?” Rachel asked, doing the same, though her thighs were thicker. Both their legs pressed into their respective bellies, though the redhead’s caused a greater leakage from her broken in pussy.

“Me! God, just fuck me, please! I can’t take it anymore. I don’t care if I get pregnant or not. My fucking cunt is burning for your cocks!”

“No fair, I want her cocks too,” Rachel pouted.

Zoey ignored her, “Fuck my ass too! You can rip me apart, I don’t care, just please. Fuck me.”

“She makes a compelling case, Rachel. Besides, you’ve already been fucked today. It’s only fair.”

“At least give me one,” Rachel said.

“Of course.”

The two friends kept their pose as Carmen knelt in front. All three of her cocks were rigid even after the multitude of orgasms, each destined to fuck the two beneath her. She angled her horse cock and the left to Zoey, poising the latter at her pucker, while its bestial sibling nestled against her virgin sex. Her other pressed into Rachel’s ass with ease, her tiny body better prepared than her far bigger ally.

To make up for the lack of a fourth cock, Carmen slipped her hand into Rachel’s slimy cunt. Jizz squelched around her as she pushed to her forearm, though it still wasn’t a match for her main cock. With Rachel’s moans distracting her, Zoey almost missed the sudden entry into her own depths. Virgin folds resisted Carmen for a second, before her flare slipped in on a wave of pre-cum. Likewise, Zoey’s ass gave a token struggle, then caved.

“Oh fuck, that’s…” Zoey clenched her teeth, then moaned as Rachel kissed her deep.

“Feels great, right?”

Zoey grunted as another inch shoved into each of her holes, “Yesssss!”

“Then look at her,” Rachel said, taking her head so they were cheek to cheek, bronze and pale skin highlighted by each other, and beamed at the bulges in their mons pubis, “And beg her to fuck your womb and ass until you’re a wreck like me.”

“Please, Carmen! I’ve wanted this ever since the race, so please, please fuck my virgin cunt and ass! Make them yours! I don’t want any other cocks but yours, so don’t hold back!”

“Careful what you wish for,” Carmen said and looked straight into her lover’s heart-ringed eyes, “I’ve been holding back for a while now.”

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers