All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 55'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing. Another amazing chapter.

Have you consider doing stories like this but with symbiotes? Like symbiotes coming to Earth (not like the Venom movie version!) and bonding women left and right and/or possessing their bodies. (Breast expansion and body transformations that sort of thing.) Could be OCs or the women from the Marvel universe.

Completely unrelated and separately I was also wondering if you can do a story taking place in spider man 3 where the symbiote crash lands on Earth and follows Mary Jane Watson home and bonds with her instead of Peter Parker? I always wonder what would it have been like if Mary Jane got the symbiote. And I always like the idea of the symbiote bonding with a hot and sexy woman especially someone like Mary Jane. It's okay if you ignore this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When will Carmen use the notebook on her mom?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES