Futanari Notebook Ch. 56

Story Info
First Step Too Far.
3.3k words
4.81
8.8k
9

Part 56 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers

"Better be ready," Carmen said as she weaved a hand through each of their hair, "I'm about to cum." Rachel redoubled her efforts, while Stacy tilted her head down to lick at the redhead's thrusting pricks now. Even so, her moans rose with theirs. Carmen stood and held her shorter lover's head in place, then fucked it. Her other dicks grazed along Rachel's cheeks and slid through her hair as she slammed, each thrust fiercer than the last. All six balls slammed into the redhead's neck and chest.

"Oh fuck, you look so good like this. Both of you. Hmm, I wanna fuck you so bad. I'm gonna swell you both up until you can't leave. We'll never want for anything else. I'll feed you both cum everyday and drink Stacy's milk. Just us three forever. Cumming over an over. Ugh, ooh, here it comes! Drink it all, Rachel and I'll make you the perfect short-stack!"

Rachel moaned and gagged as she shoved down to Carmen's groin, held in perfect stillness except for the visceral lurches of over three-feet of cock down her gullet. Her already plump gut bellowed out and seemed to push out her own semen as her members erupted too, no more than pitiful fireworks next to the atomic bomb going off inside her. Stacy urged more out as she shook through her own - minor - climax.

Even after Carmen finished and left Rachel cradling a gut the size of her body, minus her endowments, she didn't wait long to continue. Mere seconds was all it took for Carmen to move back to the bed, with Rachel on her back, dual erections stretching her pussy, while Stacy thrust into the taller futa's face as she rocked to her own rhythm. Carmen's trio bounced and flung juices across them, while her throat bobbed along Stacy's cock and her pussy clamped on both of Rachel's. They slapped against the redhead's stomach each time with enough force to push out a small glob of cum from her lips.

Stacy wasn't satisfied after her earlier orgasm and didn't take long to cum, filling Carmen out to better match the two. It still wasn't enough. Carmen's eyes burned as she looked at them in turn, crimson hues settled over the futanari's irises while the heart rings strengthened, as did their thrusts. A second load washed down her oesophagus not even a minute after the first.

"Come here," Carmen said and got off her redheaded love, exchanging her for Stacy. As she sank down the fat dick, she slammed Rachel's cunt down on hers. They blared out from her body in separate directions, each feature obvious through her taut skin. Tingles ran across Carmen's flesh, percolating in her nipples and cunt as she jumped atop Stacy's cock, slamming into her crotch with a viscous splash. She quickly slowed down and leaned forward so Rachel was crushed between them.

In all that time since Stacy's arrival she hadn't so much as tasted the futa's milk. She would rectify that. With Rachel's head firmly between them, Carmen snagged each of Stacy's nipples in her lips and drew on them, guzzling milk faster than her throat could manage. Trails poured down her lips and chin, falling upon Rachel's hair. Her hips never stopped moving, of course.

"C-careful,." Stacy panted, "Remember what you wrote?"

Carmen did and pulled away. She flexed her cocks, bringing Rachel upright against her bust, now several inches larger with nipples to match. It dwarfed the little futa's head, nearly enveloping it and the obscene tube pulsating past her eyeline. The other bulges stretched to either side of her bust. Carmen groped herself and cooed at the churning sensation within, then squeezed, fingers vanishing into her tits, to unleash a fount of cream. Her thrusts resumed with greater fervour.

She slammed Rachel to the base as she lifted with her legs, then dropped onto Stacy's massive balls. The force rippled along the plumper futa's whole body, only stopped at her breasts as she mauled her own tits and sprayed milk all around. Even with a gut, and boobs, full of the stuff, Carmen wanted more, but anymore and her own lactation would be permanent.

"I don't see a problem with that," a husky voice said, bringing her attention up long pale legs perched at the foot of her bed, "It's your longest running fetish after all, why not enjoy it whenever you like?"

"So hot," Rachel groaned, cross-eyed as she tried focusing on either nipple, watching endless streams erupt from them.

"She agrees," Ryuka said.

"Guess you're right," Carmen panted, slowing her intensity as she folded over once more. This time, however, she guided a nipple into Rachel's mouth as well. Both moaned as an endless flow of milk washed over their tongues and down their gullets. Semen oozed from Rachel's lips as she drank, even her body unable to accommodate so much cum and cream. Carmen looked into Stacy's eyes, making it clear she intended to drink until she was satisfied. The nipple in her mouth twitched and sprayed harder as spasms rocked Stacy's entire body.

Her cock didn't orgasm. Not for lack of trying, but Carmen clamped down around the base, cutting off flow and forcing every viscous millilitre to build inside her balls, which ballooned behind them. The scrotum pushed against Carmen's ass, though she kept her pace, pussy tight as ever and still suckling all around the three-foot mast. Her stomach squished out against Rachel's back, yet for every inch it swelled, so too did her breasts until they far surpassed the others.

"It's so hard to hold back," Ryuka groaned, bringing Carmen's gaze back to her and the struggle with her own erection. It was still bigger than Carmen's primary member, if only by about six inches. A stronger burn reached her eyes, forcing her to clench them, and her whole body, in confused pain before it went away. When she opened them, Ryuka was masturbating rapidly and Stacy's face was no longer visible past the human condom Rachel had become. The skin wreathed cock much larger than before, though it was only one.

Carmen released her hold on the nipple and leaned away. The milk didn't go to waste for long, as Rachel snatched it up, forcing her belly to hold it all. Despite the massive swelling of her tits, she didn't hold Carmen's focus. Neither did Stacy or even the Seikogami masturbating to it all. It was the four feet of cock that stretched past Rachel's head.

Now the pleasure struck her. Carmen hunched over, hands clapping hard on Rachel's ass, and felt her toes curl as her balls rubbed against Stacy's own massive pair. Only two occupied her sack, but on a whole other scale to before. Looking down and back, her balls stretched her scrotum such that it wrapped around Stacy's cock to rest on her beanbag sized sack, large enough that she could smuggle a loveseat in them. Something slimy poked her cheek and brought her head swinging around to find the second biggest cock in her face.

"I'm sorry," Ryuka panted, crimson eyes brighter than the sun outside, "Please let me fuck your face. I can't cum without it. I can't take it anymore. Please, Carmen?"

Rachel took that moment to orgasm as the newly massive shaft jerked her up and dropped her against Stacy. Semen erupted form between their bodies, while her pussy collapsed around Carmen and sprayed a bucket's worth of juices in seconds. Then the geysers stopped. She tore her gaze from Ryuka to see that Stacy had aimed her tits at Rachel's cocks, milk met jizz as they accepted one another and, just as it was written, the already hugely endowed futa's chest rose. Ryuka's dick pressed into her cheek, its sweet, earthy musk penetrating the pungent air of sex.

"Please?" Ryuka shook where she floated, balls seeming to weigh on her more and more. Carmen just chuckled.

"You're a Goddess of Sex, Ryuka. You shouldn't be so small minded." With that, she bent over and lifted her rump as it would go, exposing her pucker and stretched out cunt. For a moment, she thought Ryuka might decline the blatant offer, but was quickly answered as the literal sex goddess crammed every facet of her forty-eight inch behemoth inside her unfilled ass. Carmen arched her back in response, projecting her tits forward and gasping as they were grabbed by the Seikogami. Milk gushed from her, as it would forever more.

"With me," Carmen said and set a new, brutal rhythm of sticky claps that reverberated through her bones and brain. Stacy's prick scraped along her womb and pussy, churning the semen and milk inside her belly, but it just didn't compare to the divine shaft reaming her bowels. The head flared in reaction to each thrust, filling out to pull on each ridge along her anal walls. Both members stretched her skin past its theoretical limits.

"I'm gonna cum," Stacy moaned, humping against her now, which helped slide Rachel to and fro. The redhead had long since fallen silent, mindlessly moving her hips and fucking the ever larger tits she rested on.

"Do it," Carmen grunted and relaxed her pussy slightly, while upping the movement of her kegels. Her own thrusts jumped in ferocity. Were she completely human, her ass would end up bruised with the sky-splitting claps of her cheeks on Ryuka's hips. Her balls slid across Stacy's pair, each covered in sweat and pussy juice, while she did her best to make Rachel feel every inch of her monstrous cock. The redhead turned her head on a whim, hair strewn about and plastered in assorted fluids, but her eyes focused on Carmen with a weak, debauched grin. Stacy's own expression mirrored.

She didn't need to see Ryuka's to know it was the same.

"Cum together," Carmen snarled, digging her fingers into Rachel's ass until she at last felt something other than fat, "Everyone fucking cum at the same time. Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me, Stacy, while I cum in Rachel and she cums in your giant fucking tits! I don't want anyone walking out here without wombs or boobs full of cum. So fucking do it!"

The foursome reached a fever pitch as every thrust blurred together and stopped. Hands dug into curves, milk dripped and spurted from nipples, and every pair of balls twitched before pulling tight against their respective futa and unleashed all hell. Rachel's released first and doubled Stacy's expansion until her tits were half the size of the bed she laid on, before she too exploded inside Carmen and filled her womb until it obscured Rachel from view.

Carmen almost didn't feel it. Ryuka's lips on her ear as she jerked and gasped in release, cock squirming inside her as if filled with snakes.

"You've no idea what holding back does to a Seikogami," Ryuka said, "Our sperm grows and grows but the number doesn't dwindle. We just make more and more and bigger and bigger."

So, Carmen could do nothing but watch as her already fecund abdomen writhed with the largest sperm on Earth. Dozens the size of her arm filled her by the second and stretched her outward, big enough to fit the two futanari below her, then all four of them, and still it grew. A fresh flame sparked under her skin, then channelled into her belly and sexes. Her growth shuddered to an end and reversed, or rather was sucked out by her testicles, which took all they could into themselves.

While her belly didn't shrink more than a foot, it didn't grow either. Unlike Rachel's as Carmen's orgasm finally exploded inside her. Once Stacy was no longer visible, not even her monumental tits, she descended into ecstasy's white abyss.

"I had five cocks last week, three just before that, then three again, and now one giant dick," Carmen stood before her mirror, looking over the changes to her frame. Her belly had already reverted back to a 'normal' state, though still resembled a long-suffered pregnancy with decuplets, but it would shrink soon enough, though it didn't stand out nearly the same way her new tits and member did. Thanks to her lapse in control around Stacy, her nipples were huge, dark and leaking, capping the genuine mountains she possessed. Easily twice the size of a basketball each.

Her sheathed cock hung past her knees, despite arching around her pert sack that shamed a beanbag chair. It's size was enough for the base to fill out her entire groin, spanning from hip to hip. They hadn't grown to her slight dismay. Even with her outrageous figure before hand, her new breasts gave her a far top-heavier silhouette. Oddly enough, the single cock looked almost too simple to her.

The glow of her eyes flashed and she groaned as a peculiar sensation overcame her. Like sucking her stomach in, though it was focused in her genitals, then it mixed with a similar feeling as blowing out a long-held breath. When it ended though, she found three familiar shapes hanging from her crotch, along with her crowded sack once more.

"So, that's something I can do, I suppose," Carmen mused and looked to Ryuka in the background, "Can your kind do this too?"

"Not without the Futa Note," Ryuka said and flew over, hands roaming across the 'human', "You said the book merged part of its essence with you?"

"A millionth, yes."

"And you can do this?" Ryuka beamed and nuzzled into her cheek, "Carmen Robins, I think you'd make a perfect Seikogami just as you are."

"I'm not done with my humanity just yet," Carmen said and fluffed up her hair, "But perhaps I'll change my mind someday. Are they presentable yet?" She stepped from her closet and looked to the bed, where she'd left Stacy and Rachel to recover.

"Stacy is fine, just needs a little rest, Rachel might need a teensy bit more time."

During Ryuka's pent up orgasm, Carmen's anatomy had redirected most of it into her own balls. That, of course, meant it only had one final destination; Rachel's womb. It swelled up enough to push Stacy away and off Carmen's bed, which proved a godsend as the redhead kept growing in nearly all directions until the bed was like a child's toy beneath her. If Ryuka hadn't cut herself off early, then it very might've filled the entire room. Even after ten minutes, she was big enough to house a small car.

"How're you feeling?" Carmen asked but didn't get a response, so she flicked the deity's nipple.

"Huh, what?"

"I asked how you're feeling."

"Oh, I thought you were talking to her," Ryuka said and pointed to a still comatose Stacy, slumped against a wall on the floor, so Rachel could rest on her belly on the bed.

"You said you were pent up earlier. I figured you'd be masturbating constantly, or maybe finding random humans to seduce."

"I... have had a lot on my mind lately. That's all."

"Hmm? Well, it felt amazing having you in my ass. Maybe if I'm ever pent up as well, we can do it again. And perhaps even more."

Ryuka stared at her for several seconds, mouth opening and closing without a word. It almost looked as if she was starstruck. Or blushing. She gulped and finally seemed ready to speak, when Stacy came around. Carmen walked over to her, breasts sloshing the whole way from their new cargo.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, just... wow!" Stacy giggled and pushed some hair from her eyes, "I know you have a magic book and everything, but I didn't think it'd be so intense."

"Bit of an understatement," Carmen said and sat beside her, "Will the breasts get in your way at work?"

"Oh these, no," Stacy said and patted her chest. The cum and excess milk had leaked out during her slumber, sparing her the mattress sized mammaries, but they were still enormous, exceeding Carmen's own boggling set, "Well, doors might be a little tricky. But I'll work it out."

"Let me know if you need them smaller. Last thing I want is to ruin your life with giant boobs."

"That's sweet, but we both know that's not what you want to do."

"You have no idea," Carmen said, doing her best not to stare. Last thing she needed was a repeat when her mother and sister would be home soon, "So, how do you like Rachel?"

"She's adorable, and I can tell she loves you. Very competitive. When you were too busy pounding us, she kept whispering to me how she'd be your number one lover."

"Oh? And you're not threatened by that?"

"It's not a contest. I have you and that's enough. Although... I might get a little spirited myself. Might get my nipples fucked more often just to keep you interested."

"You don't have to do that," Carmen said and pulled her in, "I'll always love you both."

"What if I want to? What if I truly want my tits to get so big I can't leave the house?"

"Just say the word," Carmen breathed, imagining Stacy imprisoned by her breasts, hers to look after and breed on a whim, "And I'll make it happen."

"Take it slow. I can grow into it. Besides, we still need to go out on dates. We only had the one before."

"True. Okay then, I won't make your tits swell up so you can never leave my room. Yet."

"Perfect."

"What about me?" Rachel asked, looking down on them from her belly, "Can I have the tits then?"

Twenty minutes later, Carmen's family returned home from a visit to her mother's new friend, Samantha. Melody was tired after playing with her dogs, which naturally led to her announcing they'd be getting a puppy soon, on the condition that she help look after it. A contract she was all too happy to make.

"Then Cody, that's the Rottweiler, jumped for the ball and missed! It bounced off his head and he made this really silly look like 'oh noooooo'," Melody giggled, perched on Carmen's lap. She was dressed as decently as was possible, though her only option for a top was one of the spares Stacy bought with her. So considerate, Carmen thought with a smile.

"That's hilarious," Carmen said, then their mother walked into the living room and plopped next to them on the couch, smiling at the pair, "Hey, Supergirl, mind going up to your room? Mom and I need to talk about something boring."

"I like boring!" Melody chirped.

"Trust me, you don't. Don't worry, it'll only take a bit, then I'll come play, alright?"

"Okay," the young girl pouted and hopped off, "But I'm definitely naming the puppy Sparkle-Sunshine-Lollipop."

"What about... Stitch?"

Melody grimaced, "What? No. Only if it's an alien." With that, she charged upstairs. Once her door clicked shut, Carmen looked to her mother.

"So, uh, there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?" Alicia leaned forward, her expression the kind of concern only a parent could manage. After the stuff with Gretchen and what happened afterwards, she couldn't blame her.

"It's nothing dangerous," Carmen said. She'd explained most of what happened as best she could, omitting the Futa Note and the strip club of course, but it was enough that Alicia understood how serious it could've been, "I'm fine. Honest. It's just... you know my girlfriend? Rachel?"

"Yeah."

"Um..."

"Oh god, did you break up?"

"No! Nothing like that. It's just... there's someone else too."

"Baby, you can't cheat on her."

"I'm not. But I do love the other person too. So, uh, Rachel! Stacy! Come down!"

In under a minute, they were joined by her two lovers. One a petite, wonderfully stacked redhead her age, and the other a stunning older brunette with possibly the biggest chest in history. They took a chair each, though Stacy struggled to fit into hers. Neither of their clothes hid the fact they were futanari.

"Mom, this is Stacy, and Rachel. My girlfriends."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers