All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 56'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This better go well...the title of this chapter makes me nervous. Gretchen-arc flashbacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Coming out to my parents as poly was one of the most emotional conversations of my life. I can't wait to see where this one goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm in the minority of readers here that's actually asking for more plot. I get that Carmen's so corrupted that she can't help but fuel multiple sex scenes and fetishes, but her corruption has led this story's plot downhill when you look back at the undeveloped plotlines swept under the rug of Carmen's fun. While it's true that Carmen's family is in good standing, wealth-wise, didn't Carmen still want to pursue some job after graduating? It was to maintain the good standing so she wouldn't have to solely rely on sucking Ashley's family of money. This job pursuit was teased at with a medical career, and Carmen actually tried saving for that, too, before Soothe the Soul got burned down. Because of the Futa Note and Carmen's influence, Dakota tried furthering her own studies to be a better student. Zoey's adamant about pursuing an athlete career. However, the spotlight on their futures hasn't returned ever since Carmen, Rachel, Stacy, or Gretchen have stepped up in importance. Mary and Ashley's futures don't even have any significance to their own characters. It's been hinted that Carmen wants to get back at Gretchen, but it's never happened so far. Even though we've focused a lot on Carmen lately, I don't see any development on her loss of emotions after she cried about it to Ryuka in the bathroom. Carmen said she felt those emotions when pursuing her desires in sex, but we haven't seen anything related to reclaiming emotions during all these sex scenes. I don't even know if she still cares about her lost emotions because during the sex scenes, Carmen almost feels solely driven by sexual desire, love, and lust, similar to a Seikogami. I know it's strongly implied that she's becoming a Seikogami, and it'd be ok for her to not care about emotions at that point, but what's conflicting with this is how Carmen mentioned how she's not ready to lose her humanity. If she doesn't want to be a Seikogami but also doesn't want to search for her lost emotions, what the hell is she trying to accomplish in the plot now? If there's one thing I'd like you, the author, to get from this long comment is that the plot direction feels as lost as Carmen's lust is strong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES