Futanari Notebook Ch. 60

Story Info
Alicia's Desires.
5.2k words
4.43
5.3k
5

Part 60 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

Author's Note: This chapter involves a trans-woman who has yet to have SRS (sex reassignment surgery). I'm hoping I depicted her well, however I don't have much experience with trans people or the community, so please let me know if I wrote anything dangerously stereotypical or bigoted. Just know that it was unintentional and I will make every effort to avoid it in the future.

Life as an unemployed millionaire was surprisingly dull. Alicia didn't complain, she much preferred a sedentary life to the idea of working a thankless job, though she did her best to stay active. While it was easy to afford one, she didn't hire a maid for the house, preferring to clean it herself. After so many years doing so, it became automatic for her and was finished hours before either of her children came home. For that reason, and because she had immoral feelings simmering below the surface, she sought a friend. Samantha filled that role flawlessly.

She shouldn't think of her like that. The neighbour was her friend through and through, not simply a substitute to help placate her reignited sex drive, though she suited that too. Samantha had a strong jaw to match her slightly broader frame, which blended well with her slight musculature. Handsome was a good description, though her femininity came through clear as day, if a little over the top at times.

That day, for instance, Samantha wore a blouse with a cute waist jacket on that looked a bit unusual for her shoulders, but she donned it with confidence. Her makeup, however, seemed to overcompensate. Too much lipstick for her, admittedly plump, lips that didn't help the abundance of foundation and blush applied to her cheeks. That said, her radiant smile overshadowed it all as she greeted Alicia.

It was their now weekly lunch out together. The first time was just a coincidence, then they recognised each other as neighbours and got to talking, from there it was surprisingly easy for Alicia to relax around her. She didn't have many friends from her younger days, most reached out for a shred of her new fortune, but Samantha was just as well off and didn't flaunt it. Perhaps that was why Alicia felt comfortable in her thrift store jeans and decade-old shirt.

"Looking good," Samantha said.

"Sorry, I didn't have anything nicer."

"Why? It's just lunch, not like we're business partners or something," Samantha said. Her voice was wonderfully androgynous, deep and melodic with just a hint of airiness that some of Carmen's friends had. The perfect tone for more private meetings.

Alicia busied herself with a menu to ignore such thoughts, "So, what do you recommend? I'm still getting used to this place."

"Definitely the steak sandwich. It's a big plate though, so we should share."

"Sounds good. Do they have wine?"

"Only the cheap stuff."

"That's good too," Alicia said and waved down a pretty waitress. While it was only one in the afternoon, she could have a glass or two of wine, plus she felt the alcohol was necessary to loosen up. And hopefully keep her less than noble thoughts at bay.

They'd only came up in the past couple weeks. Since her talk with Carmen, her proudly out polyamorous daughter, whose girlfriends defined the word 'decadence', she was left thinking of finding a partner more and more. Wrong as it was, she envied her daughter and her lovers, especially Stacy. Perhaps it was just a childish hope, but that was almost exactly how she'd imagined herself as a mother. So big and soft and inviting, like her mere presence could brighten even the darkest day. If she looked like her, would Carmen have...

"Here's your sandwich. Let me know if you need anything else and please enjoy."

"Thanks," Samantha said and took a long breath, "Oh man, I never get tired of that smell."

"You're a regular?"

"I know the owner pretty well. Used to come here all the time when I was younger and things were... let's say 'difficult'. He even gave me my first job. Safe to say, I wouldn't be owner of my own restaurant without him."

"You're not one of those places that'd get on Kitchen Nightmares are you?" Alicia asked.

"Hell no!" Samantha snorted, "If my people ever let it get that bad, I'd probably burn the whole place down myself." Alicia joined in her husky laughter, basking in her friend's smile.

They were just friends. It was comfortable like that, but Alicia's thoughts wavered more everyday. Carmen was partly to blame, unconsciously flaunting her outrageous figure around the house, though she never found the will to make her stop. So many young people hated their appearance, the fact her daughter loved hers was something she could never take away. It still worried Alicia how much she thought of her oldest's body, especially when sleep eluded her and the only cure was self-care.

She needed a partner. That was Alicia's conclusion last week after the fifth time in as many nights, yet she wasn't sure if a guy suited her anymore. A penis was ideal, she was still fairly sure of her heterosexuality, yet she wanted a woman's body more every day. It didn't help that any man would fall laughably short of her. At a least a woman wouldn't have as much to worry over.

It'd be nice if she could be with one of her daughter's friends. They were all so big and womanly and... endowed.

"Yo, Ali? Earth to Ali, you there?"

"Huh?! Oh, sorry. Lost in thought," Alicia said and took her half of the sandwich. Samantha was right, almost four inches of filling separated the bread slices, nearly too much for her to handle on her own. She managed a bite, "Wow, that's good!"

"What's up with you? I noticed on the phone, but now I'm sure something's got you worried," Samantha said, taking a mouthful of her own.

"It's nothing. Really."

"I'm here for you. It's not often I meet someone I can just relax with. Word of advice, do not go into business. Every other lunch I have is strictly professional," Samantha groaned.

Alicia smiled, "Thanks, I'll steer clear. Hey, can I... is it okay if I ask you something? Purely hypothetical."

"Go for it."

"So, uh, let's say I've been straight my whole life, but now I've been thinking about women and worrying whether I'm gay, but I also don't even know how to start dating again with all the new technology and stuff, plus it's really weird for me and..."

"Take a breath," Samantha said, reaching over to grab her hands, "You're babbling. We've got plenty of time, so take it slow, okay?" She squeezed her hands.

"Okay," Alicia took a long breath and organised her thoughts a little, "My daughter just came out to me and her girlfriends are really, really amazing. It's got me thinking and I just don't know if I'm straight anymore. It, uh, doesn't help that I've been off the scene for over twenty years."

"Alright," Samantha exhaled slowly, mulling over the information, "Well, I know a few single lesbians if you want me to set you up with any. It also doesn't hurt to look things up. You'd be surprised how many women are like you. And probably will like you."

"So it's not... odd?"

"Of course not!" Samantha squeezed again, firmer, but it was her eyes that held Alicia like a vice, "You're a fantastic woman, Ali. Gay, straight, bi or otherwise. Don't let anyone make you think different."

"You think so?" Alicia didn't mean to, but her voice dipped low, a tone she hadn't used since her last night with her husband, "So, I should get myself out there?"

"Hell yeah, you should," Samantha relaxed her grip and blinked, though her gaze went straight back to hers, "You'd be amazed who and what you'll find."

"Thanks. I really needed that." Alicia leaned forward, letting her breasts droop in her shirt, pushing it down to create some cleavage. Her friend's eyes darted to them, "Are you gay?"

"Yes," Samantha said, no more than a whisper.

"I'm in good hands then, right?"

"Right."

"How many women have you been with? Uh, sorry. That's too blunt."

"Only about five or six. The one's I'm usually interested are... picky."

"Is it... different? Than with a man?"

Samantha shrugged, "I wouldn't know. Never been with a guy myself."

"Oh, okay."

"So, want me to hook you up with some friends?" Samantha asked and pulled out her phone, "I think you and Lily would get on great."

"No, that's fine. I think I should, you know, take a little more time. Better make sure first, before I rush into anything, right?"

"Yeah, that's fair. The offer's always there." Samantha dug back into her sandwich, inciting Alicia to do it too.

She'd suspected her friend of being somewhere under the rainbow flag, it was nice to have confirmation., what's more, that earlier look, like it was peering into her heart and mind, was it just a comforting look for a friend in their first sexuality crises, or something more? There were little glances too, now that she thought back on it. Last week, when she turned up in a halter top she wore on a whim, she'd thought Samantha was just focused on her food that day. Now it could've been something else entirely.

They had a good friendship. Probably closer than a lot of people given what just transpired. Alicia didn't want to endanger that, yet her body craved to take that plunge and just try. Everything might be fine if she did, they could even take the friendship and evolve into something better. Was it worth it?

Every pro and con weighed on her mind as she ate. Samantha kept the conversation going, steered away from sexuality for the meantime, instead bringing up how her own daughter was doing at school, coaxing Alicia to bring up Melody too. They compared the two, each trying to outdo the other.

"Melody got a gold star in history yesterday."

"Oh yeah? Nina got two for maths."

"Oh, that's sweet. Melody got four for that."

"You lie," Samantha accused, "Ms. Cullen only gives out three stars max."

"That's just how good Melody is," Alicia said and sipped her wine triumphantly. It was a lie, but she enjoyed teasing her. All in good fun of course. She wasn't degrading her friend's child after all.

"Must be bribing the teacher," Samantha muttered, "What is it? Apples? Pens? Drawings?"

"Drawings. Melody's quite the artist," Alicia said, "Think she wants to be one when she grows up, though all she draws is her sister."

"Must be nice. I only ever fought with my sister," Samantha sighed, "I really should make up with her someday."

"Siblings must be tough," Alicia, an only child, mused, "Either they worship the ground each other walks on, or spit on it."

"Sometimes both. Chelsea was so smart, became a principal in her mid-twenties, but we just never saw eye to eye. Guess it's a lottery like that."

"Guess so."

They finished eating. Despite only having half the sandwich, Alicia barely had room for the lemon sorbet afterwards. Empty bowl and wine glasses sat on the table, a gentle buzz in her veins from the alcohol, while she sank into her chair with a contented sigh. The only way to augment the experience was with a bath and a good audio book. Especially if Samantha joined her.

She didn't realise she was inebriated enough to decay the border between thought and speech.

"Sure, let's go," Samantha said.

"Huh, oh, I said that out loud?"

"If you don't want me over, that's cool. I just like spending time with you." There it was again! That look, as if she saw through everything Alicia thought she was, seeing her real desires.

"Yeah, sure. Come over."

Alicia was proud of her home. It wasn't a massive departure from the others in the suburban neighbourhood, but it was hers. Even when her husband was alive, they could only afford to rent a decent apartment. Not much of a place to bring up such a clever girl like Carmen, or a creative like Melody, now they had all the space they could ever want. Perhaps too much.

Neither her nor Melody had many friends to spend time with. Carmen usually had Stacy and Rachel with her, sometimes one or two others, but they were in and out like stray cats. There really was too much room in the house for a family of three. But if a fourth person frequented the space, then it'd feel much more homely. Was Samantha interested in that?

No, she had her own house to look after. A daughter too. It must be even lonelier there than in Alicia's home, though Samantha had a business to keep her occupied. Maybe she should try finding a proper hobby?

"Wow, this is your oldest?" Samantha asked, peering at a recent family picture. It was front and centre in the foyer, Melody's beaming face one of the first things to welcome guests, but Alicia knew most eyes would carry immediately to Carmen.

"Yeah."

"She's, uh... you don't really look alike, if you don't mind me saying that."

"It's fine, she's something unique alright," Alicia chuckled and looked at the picture too, "When she was younger, I was sure she'd be a flat-out copy of my husband, then she blossomed early and, well, they grow up and out so fast, don't they?"

"Ali, please don't take offence, but your daughter is fucking hot."

"Is she? Hadn't noticed," Alicia said, playing it off with sarcasm, "Want a drink? We're neighbours so it's not like you need to drive."

"Gladly, I almost feel inadequate just being the same house as her."

"Well, she's out for now. School and friends and all that. Melody's joined a club too, so we're all alone."

"Alone? In this big house? Must get lonely," Samantha said, sitting at the kitchen table while Alicia poured a glass of divine rosé.

"Sometimes, but it's just nice having a place to call ours." Alicia joined her. Maybe it was the conversation earlier, or the alcohol in her body, or both, but her eyes rolled across her friend's figure in a new light. Yes, Samantha was broader than most women she knew, however her overall body was trim and her curves stood out where necessary. If Alicia were to go for any woman, it would be here.

Again, the divide between mind and mouth was looser than expected.

"I don't think you'd want me for your first queer experience," Samantha said, lowering the glass from her enticingly glossy lips. They seemed a bit round to be natural, though it wasn't uncommon for suburban women to get some work done, less so when they made good money for themselves. Alicia touched hers on impulse, wondering if she could do with a little touch up. It wasn't really any different to a bit of makeup, was it? Just more permanent.

"Why not?" Alicia asked, "I know we're friends and I don't want that to really change that, but... I don't know, I like you, I guess. God, it feels like confessing back in high school."

Samantha smiled, "I'll come out and say it. I'm trans, Ali."

"Well that doesn't really matter to me."

"That's nice, but I'm still waiting on the next procedure."

"I thought transitions were about hormones and all that now? Sorry, I genuinely don't know much about it."

"It's fine. I kinda put off taking hormones. I was always pretty feminine, couldn't even grow a half-decent moustache, so it didn't seem worth it to me. I just learned makeup and got some surgeries to look the part more. I've just been waiting for the final step, you know? It's a big leap."

"So... you've still got a penis?"

"Yes."

"It works?"

"Yes."

"Would you say it's... a good size?"

"Ali..."

"What? I'm just curious."

"Well, it's... decent, yeah."

Alicia hid a curious glance behind a steep gulp of wine. This was almost too perfect. Of course, no one could measure up to Carmen, that was an irrefutable part of life, however so was that she wanted to sleep with a girl. The only thing stopping her was the lack of a penis. It would be wholly new to her, beyond the sparse glances at sapphic materials in recent weeks. Samantha was familiar to her, both as a person and in her equipment.

"Hypothetically," Alicia said and leaned against the table, covertly using a finger to pull on her neckline, "If, and it's just an if, I wanted to sleep with you, what'd be your response?"

Drawn out silence told her all she needed. Disappointment pulled on her mood, but she pushed it aside. It wasn't a direct 'no', which meant a chance later on, just not at that moment. Alicia refilled her wine and drained it again, veins flickering with its warmth, just enough that she should sober up when it came time to pick up Melody. A cup of coffee would help.

Then it'd be another night of 'self-care'. All it did was take the edge off, hardly a solution. Maybe it was an addiction? Long as she didn't give into her cravings, then eventually they'd go away. She dismissed the idea; with Carmen and her lovers around, going cold turkey would do nothing. Waiting it out seemed her only option.

That is, until she was suddenly pulled to her feet. Alicia wasn't a short woman, though she only stood at five-six, however Samantha had a couple inches on her. Mixed with the trans-woman's broader physique and general confidence, it gave her a far more dominating presence, almost a match for Carmen. Her green eyes had flecks of fire in them, like stubborn moss amidst an inferno just waiting to catch hold.

"I'd like that," Samantha finally said and leaned in for a strong kiss. Her lips were firm and moist, coated in a vaguely strawberry gloss, with a gentle tongue that ran across her own. Alicia opened for it, groaning deep as she felt a body against hers for the first time in years, one that wasn't a man's or one of her daughters. Hands pulled her in tighter, until she felt the bulge in her neighbour's pants. She wanted her just as badly.

Alicia broke the kiss first. Their lipstick had smeared, already giving them a sexed-up appearance, but she had more planned. She had no experience with another woman, however she knew her way around a penis.

"Come on," Alicia said and led the way up to her room. It'd only been a few months since moving in, so she hadn't taken the time to decorate it, though she tried not to spend much time in there anyway, hence all she had was her bed and nightstand. A walk-in wardrobe housed her clothes and she had a few items strewn about from her restless nights, but it was otherwise just a bland room with sky-blue walls. It wasn't important though.

Samantha didn't comment on the imagery as she pushed the woman of the house onto her bed. It creaked under their weight, not used to multiple occupants. Both groaned as the kiss picked up in desire, hands roaming across one another, memorising their bodies. Clothes were just in the way. Alicia flung her shirt and bra into a corner, as did Samantha, their naked chests pressing together. The taller woman pushed a knee between her legs, finding a muggy heat. It only made her moan deep in her chest.

Pants were next in line. Much as Alicia enjoyed foreplay, she had a need burning deep within, rapidly boiling to the surface. Masturbation kept it tame, but now, with the promise of true release so near, she was beholden to her lust. Like a caged beast pushed to its limit, it tore through frail bars of control, then it was out and in heat. Her hands fumbled with Samantha's belt until it was loose, then pushed down with a pair of boxers.

"Oh yeah," Alicia cooed, licking her lips as she felt a swelling shaft. Her first in so, so long, "You sit, let me get this started."

Samantha just nodded and kicked her fallen garments aside. Alicia knelt on the ground between her legs, stroking the lengthening cock, studying its build, the veins, the colour, engraving them in her mind. All preconceptions of a trans dick shattered. She expected it to be a small thing, no more than average, yet it transcended the notion. Decently fat with the perfect length to match and covered in rugged veins, all darker toned than Samantha's usual complexion.

She looked from it to her friend. The masculinity was clearer now that she knew Samantha was trans, but she was still a girl at a glance, a far cry from her member. Smooth flesh far as the eye could see, taut around her implants, with adorable nipples at their peaks. Yet she sported a cock of delicious magnitude.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12