All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 60'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

Heh. Seems like Carmen comes by her... sexual enthusiasm, let's call it, honestly.

As for Samantha... I'm not trans myself, but I have friends, partners, and a sibling who are. You did a pretty solid job with portraying her, I thought. At the risk of coming off as cis-splaing, there were three things jumped out at me as feeling a bit off.

*You spend a fair amount of time emphasizing her large, powerful physique. Given that we're seeing her through Alicia's eyes, it's not problematic *as such,* but I'd lay odds that Samantha wouldn't be entirely comfortable being seen in such a way. At least not all the time. Most of my experience with gender dysphoria is with nonbinary people, which is certainly not the same thing, but I can see Samantha having problems with the masculine aspects of her body.

*On a similar note, I can't really say anything about trans fetishism here--we're in this particular corner of literotica for the same sort of reasons-- but in real life being the focus of such can be unpleasant and dehumanizing. Porn has different rules, but... I dunno, I wanted to mention it just in case. It wasn't something I'd ever thought about until my sister came out.

*"Surgery, but no hormones" seems like a weird choice for a trans person. Not only do hormones have significant, gender-affirming effects on your body, they have gender-affirming effects on the way you think. In most cases, I would expect HRT do considerably more for mental health than breast implants. If you're worried about how the treatment affects her penis... this is magic porn land, you can always add a quick jot of bullshit about how through some weird biological quirk the hormones are only making Samantha's dick bigger.

Anyway. Hopefully that all was helpful--I'm a big fan of your writing and new Futa Note chapters are one of the most exciting things I can see in my notifications.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES