Futanari Notebook Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful," Alicia said and gave her first full stroke. It felt bigger than her husband's was, a fact her pussy delighted in. She didn't wait a moment longer, lest uncertainty creep in, and kissed the tip. A smile encouraged her as she pushed her tongue out, used it to peel back the foreskin, then ran it along the glans with a soft moan. Sucking dick wasn't her favourite act, yet she'd missed the flavour on her tongue.

And the sensation of something long and hard and alive sliding past her lips. Dildos just didn't compare. They didn't twitch in response to her suction, or have that salty, earthy taste that made a real cock. Much less the soft hands that weaved into her hair. She looked up at Samantha's parted lips, smiled around the shaft, then pushed deeper. One thing her husband found endless delight in was her controlled gag reflex.

It made for perfect intimacy when both were tired from work. A leisurely deepthroat that gradually pulled an orgasm from the cock. But she had no intention of going slow with Samantha. She wanted to let this woman know just what she offered, and how bad she wanted a real dick inside her. It didn't matter the hole.

"Oh my god," Samantha groaned and rolled her hips, pressing her groin into Alicia's nose. Every inch was down her throat, chin snug against a wrinkly sack, which she cupped in one hand. It was too thick for her tongue to stick out, though she wriggled it for Samantha's pleasure, "No one's done that before."

Alicia peeled away, leaving globs of spit behind that her hand used for lube, "Really? But it's such a yummy cock."

"I never pegged you for a slut," Samantha chuckled.

"Neither did I, but fuck me, I need this."

"Then get up here. Let me give you what you need."

Alicia climbed up, licking her lips. The taste of cock still remained, working like drops of gasoline on her flame. Her jeans were tossed aside. Both were naked at last, the air cool on her flesh, especially her pussy as she laid down with Samantha's face between her thighs.

"Just making sure you're ready," she said and dove in. Alicia jerked at the contact, accustomed to hands and toys, not a mouth. Much less one with a nubile tongue and pinpoint precision that messed with her snatch, manipulating her folds at her whims, while dive bombing the clit.

"S-stop!" Alicia yelped, pushing her away, then tugged her up into a slobbering kiss. It was the first time she tasted her own juices so clearly, "Fuck me. Please."

Hasty movements pushed her legs apart for Samantha as the cock hovered over her cunny. It angled down, both women staring in anticipation as their privates met for the first time. It wouldn't be the last, Alicia vowed and raised her hips, taking the head inside. Her opening stretched flush around the glans, then welcomed more inside. Alicia bit her lip to keep from moaning too loud, then remembered the house was empty and let out a guttural groan of pleasure.

"It's been so fucking long," she keened as the length kept pushing in, until her cavity was filled from end-to-end and their bodies were flush together. Arms stood sentry on either side of her, supporting the visage bearing down on her, a powerful torso that hovered over her sleek figure. Samantha smiled at her and leaned down. Alicia expected a kiss, but guess was far off as her new lover dipped further down. Those plump lips caught a nipple and drew it in.

"Oh god," Alicia said and cradled her head, rolling her hips in slow circles, trying to incite the cock to move. It worked. Heart pounding against it, inch after inch slipped back, doused in her natural lubricant, Samantha's cock pulled back until just the head stretched her walls. Engorged folds clung onto the shaft, moving with it. A soft, yet explicitly lewd slurp filled the room as Samantha pushed back in.

Every tiny ridge in her pussy ground along its length. Alicia's heartbeat raced to match her partner's tempo, filling her own sex and nipples with lust, sensitivity coalescing within. Lightning arched out from her clit to shock the rest of her nerves, each becoming another conduit for pleasure until it sizzled in her mind. Comprehensive words fell to high pitched coos as another thrust emptied and filled her.

Samantha released the nipple with an exaggerated pop. The areolae puffed out from the suction, nipple twitching at its centre, then she moved onto the other, looking up at Alicia the whole time. Long, chestnut curls splayed out around the widow, a fine sheen of sweat wrapped around her skin as they continued.

"Come here," Alicia said and pulled her up into a deep kiss, doing her utmost to taste her throat. Their bodies moved in unison. Her cunt squeezed tight, created a delicious friction as Samantha sped up, while their hips rose and fell with each other. Each thrust into her announced itself with an increasingly wet slap. Samantha's balls flew into her body half a second later, adding still more to the experience.

"How is it?" Samantha panted, nipping at her neck. Her neatly cropped hair was dishevelled, spiked out in erratic patterns, or flattened by the burgeoning sweat. They couldn't have been going for long, or did time just dilate from the pleasure?

"So good," Alicia whispered, "But it could be better, right?"

"What'd you have in mind?" Samantha slowed down, giving her a chance to speak clearer.

"How about you let me handle it for a while?"

Only a fool refused such an offer. Samantha pulled out and laid on her back in Alicia's place, who knelt over her, then sank down, pussy devouring her hardness in seconds. The head pushed on her cervix as her ass met Samantha's thighs, sexes completely flat together. After years of picking up after her kids, she'd developed some muscle, which she put to good use by lifting herself. Gravity took the reins on her decent, bodies smacking into each other. Vibrations shot through Alicia's crotch from the impact.

"You're gorgeous," Samantha said, hands resting on her hips even as they rose again.

"Oh yeah?" Alicia grunted with another drop, tits bouncing and smacking together, "Look who's talking. You're amazing, hmm... so strong and hot and long and..." She trailed into a moan as Samantha's hips lurched up to meet her. They settled back down, with Alicia falling forward. Pussy and hips still rolling, she used her lover's move and wrapped her lips around a taut nipple.

The breast was firm beneath her. Just enough give that her fingers could sink in, but it was like comparing stress balls to marshmallows, not bad by any means just different. Alicia almost envied their firmness, feeling her own pair squish into her partner's belly. She wasn't even forty yet, surely a little surgery wasn't unreasonable. Not like she'd become one of those plastic models that were everywhere years ago.

Those thoughts could wait. She bit into Samantha's nipple, pulled on it as her tongue lashed the sensitive nub, then released as she raised her hips high. The primal clapping of their bodies filled the room, mixed into moans and fleeting words for more. Her thighs eventually begged for mercy, signalling a change in position with her chest pressed against the bed and ass raised high.

Samantha took full control like that. Her thrusts strengthened, using every ounce of momentum she could muster, while she dug her hands deep into Alicia's soft rump. The filled woman shook her hips, worked her kegels to maximise the pleasure. It wasn't surprising that the jiggling tempted Samantha into spanking one.

"Fuck! Hmm, again. I'm such a naughty mommy. I should be punished!"

"Yeah, you should," Samantha grunted, hand coming down again.

"Fuck me harder. Give it to me. Everything! I want to feel like a fucking teenage slut again!"

Samantha gave one last slap, then grabbed her wrists and pulled them back. This arched Alicia's chest and forced her muscles to clench, cunt bearing on the cock from all angles, bombarding her with a bliss from every inch that stabbed into her. A slight sting on her ass only made it better. Each thrust rocked her whole body, jiggled her tits and ass, yet she begged for more. Harder. Harder. Harder.

"Gonna cum," Samantha grunted.

"Do it! Fill up my pussy with your cum. It's been so fucking long,, I need it."

"Gonna do it, gonna do it, gonna fuck my cum in your mommy cunt."

"Yes!" Alicia cried. It was like her body was scared of a real orgasm after feeling only basic release, yet it had no say in what came. Samantha's thrusts forced her tightening walls apart time and again, more sensitive every second, until she hilted inside. Both grunted, then a final, jerky thrust unleashed the inferno.

"Fuck!" Alicia shrieked with her lover, then settled into quivering moans as the shaft pulsed within her, unloaded gush after gush of semen, and fought with her collapsed canal. The instant Samantha slipped out, Alicia crumbled onto the bed, unconcerned with the cum spilling from her throbbing snatch. Gentle waves of pleasure ebbed and flowed throughout her body.

Samantha laid down and pulled her on top, rubbing an arm as they just basked in post-coitus bliss. Everything reeked of sex, a heady mix of sweat, cock and her pussy. She looked down at her lover's crotch, dick half-limp on her belly, covered in their mixed juices. No penis had ever looked so tantalising, irresistible even.

On her whim, she sank down until it was in reach. She licked it from ball to tip, groaning deep at their rich flavours mixed together. A trickle of semen leaked out, which she caught. Better than it had any right to be. Because it came from a trans-woman? Because she was just that horny? Alicia had no answer, while she swallowed the glob of seed.

"How about round 2?" Samantha asked, cock returning to hardness from the attention.

"Yes, please... wait, what time is it?" Alicia asked, finally taking note of her surroundings and the setting sunlight. Samantha fumbled around, then found a bedside clock.

"Um, four-thirty."

"Oh shit, I've gotta pick up Melody." Alicia hopped to her unsteady legs, but forced them to work as she got dressed, unconcerned with the cum still leaking out, "Another time?"

Samantha smirked, "Definitely."

12