Futanari Sexfighting World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Olivia's Cock still throbbing inside her and pressing against the entrance of her womb, Wendy wanted nothing more that to oppose her. She wanted to raise her voice and protest her shameless remarks and resist until the very end. Instead, the futanari turned to look at her alpha with a sloppy smile and begged:

"Please, ram me with your thick cock and fill me with your seed."

Olivia looked down upon the defeated futanari:

"You were easier to break than I thought."

Tightening her hold onto Wendy's tits and stomach, Olivia began thrusting wildly. The giant futanari was practically using the redhead's entire body as a toy as she pumped it with wild pistoning. Meanwhile, the blonde completely neglected Wendy's cock, which was at that point completely limp and dangling pitifully while continuously spraying tiny streams of cum onto the mat below them, revealing that the redhead was experiencing repeated orgasms under her dominant opponent; a phenomenon that was common among the most submissive of betas. As Olivia fully indulged in her opponent's tight womanhood, she truly intended to mold it into the shape of her cock, leaving no area untouched by her massive member. Even a veteran futanari could not resist their instincts to mark territory and secure a mate.

Hence, Olivia was practically trying to push right through Wendy's womb, a fact rendered evident by the loud noises of her hips crashing into the redhead's ass. All the while, Wendy was screaming out in primal ecstasy; she couldn't understand if it was due to the pain or the pleasure, she just knew she needed to make noise for her breeder. However, try as she might, the giant blonde just couldn't seem to be satisfied with her efforts; she needed to go deeper, to make sure not a single inch of her bottom was left without her scent. Letting go of the redhead's sore breasts and belly, Olivia hooked her arms underneath Wendy's thighs and lifted up the futanari.

When Olivia stood up, Wendy's defeated figure was exposed completely for the world to see: her unfocused, teary eyes, her drooling lips, her head resting on her opponent's giant boobs, her bruised breasts and belly, her limp, useless dick still leaking out seed and her conquered womanhood, fully visible as her legs were being forcefully spread apart and pointed toward the camera. The place where Olivia and Wendy were connected was evident, as well as who was the dominant futa and who was the tamed whore.

Now using gravity to her advantage, Olivia continued feverishly thrusting, impaling Wendy on her shaft and making her tits bounce repeatedly as her limbs dangled in a sad display. The redhead's voice was no longer audible to anyone but the blonde futanari herself, as it came out in a blurred speech: she was truly being fucked silly. In the end however, Wendy would let out one final, orgasmic screech as a grin adorned Olivia's face for the very first time. Finally, she was satisfied. With the head of her cock having pierced through the entrance of Wendy's womb, Olivia allowed herself to release her thick, concentrated seed inside her bottom's yearning lips. For a long time afterwards, the giant futanari remained still, with her dick still plugging her opponent; most likely a primordial instinct to make sure her beta is properly fertilized.

With a loud *pop* Olivia pulled Wendy's soggy pussy from her cock and placed her opponent on the ground in front of her. As an ocean of seed began pouring out of her submitting pussy and formed a puddle under her prone figure, the redhead was left practically motionless except for the involuntary convulsions of her arms and legs caused by orgasmic bliss.

By this point the audience had been loudly cheering for a long while, but to Chloe the sounds in the room all mixed together into an unbearable white noise. Although she tried, she couldn't bring herself to hate Olivia as she waved to the crowd and walked away; she couldn't bring herself to run toward her friend who was unconscious on the mat; she couldn't bring herself to scream or cry more than she had before. Only one desire was burning inside the futanari's very being: she would become strong enough to conquer her friend's conqueror. She had climaxed to the sight of Olivia crushing and shattering the one person she looked up to. It was on that tragic, fateful day that Chloe fell in love with Sexfights.

12