Futanari Sexperiment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... you think that I could want to be with you, after what you've done to me?" she asked with a low hiss. "That I could... be comfortable with someone who would be willing to-" Her voice broke, and she pressed her hand to her mouth to stifle a sob.

"What other option is there?" he asked snidely.

"Killing you," she said without thinking. She got a thin smile in response, and his expression showed no surprise. It was disconcerting how much he was willing to play with fire. Fire? No, not quite, but close enough. Take a person, put them through trauma, modify their body, and fuck around with their mind, and you have someone with a good reason to kill you... and you keep them in your living space, where they have intimate access to you.

Seemed like a pretty shitty idea, even with his power as a member of the Upper Echelon. His chuckle broke through her thoughts.

"Think about it, Emilie. Say you actually manage to find a way to do so. Like perhaps smothering me with a pillow when I am sleeping, hmm? How will you get out of here? Security will check around when I fail to report to work. And what do you think will happen when it's been found what I did to you? Especially with murder charges against you. You would become a plaything of the Upper Echelons, and who knows what they would do to you before they bore of you."

She stared at him with angry, tear-rimmed eyes, but she was silent. His response was a slow smirk before he nodded.

"I see that you understand. Good." He reached down with his hand to stroke her leg. She lowered her chin, keeping her mouth covered to muffle the sobs that threatened to break out. "Aw. It seems like my poor pet needs a distraction, hmm?"

She stared at him fearfully, wondering what this might entail.

"No need to look so terrified, my dear. I figure some stimulation from my cock would suit this task since you already know how pleasing that can be? All you have to do is remain right where you are."

She wanted to kick him, lift her leg and put her foot in his face, and give him a violent shove. But he'd already been in her twice. It wasn't like the third time would be the charm, but much as she hated to admit it, he had a point. If she was going to try to escape, she was going to have to do a lot better than just making it out of her prison.

She lowered her head onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling as she felt his hands on her knees. At least he wasn't using these stupid commands. She did need a distraction. It wasn't the one she wanted, but it was the one she was going to get. This time, she paid attention to the sensations that came to her when he entered her. Not out of enjoyment, but so she could analyze what was happening. She wasn't a scientist, but perhaps she could figure something out.

Even as the reactions to his attentions made it hard for her to think sometimes, she forced herself to look at the situation clinically. Which was hard to do when her emotions and hormones were raging, but she had to find some way...

She made a few noises, knowing he expected to hear them. When he came, he lingered, swaying his hips as he looked down at her, cupping the side of her head with one hand in a bid for her attention.

"Continue cooperating like this, and I can promise you that you'll enjoy yourself here. You can even earn the privilege of going outside. Going shopping. The leisure parks. The shows..."

She would be lying if she said she wasn't at least a bit curious about what life was like in the upper rings of the city. She'd seen pictures, but she'd never traveled beyond the middle ring. The view from his window showed the beauty in these pictures and more.

But she was only a bit curious. This was far too much of a price to pay for the chance to see what the upper rings held. Fuck this, fuck everything. Especially when that bastard wanted another go at her. She was going to be sore in the morning.

Emilie lay in the bed, curled up as the doctor breathed quietly beside her. He'd held her until he fell asleep, and she managed to wiggle free and go to the bathroom and clean herself up. The bed was honestly the most comfortable she'd ever slept in her entire life. It'd been hard to fall back asleep, but exhaustion finally overcame her anxiety, and she did not wake up until her captor was rubbing himself against her with a morning erection.

She moaned and rubbed her eyes, blinking as she saw sunlight filter into the room past the drapes. "The hell?" she mumbled sleepily, not registering where she was immediately as she tried to understand why the mattress had just the right amount of give, why the sheets felt so satiny smooth, or why she didn't smell her neighbor's cooking...

"Oh!" she said with a startled shriek, jerking away from Ernst, almost falling off the bed. He grabbed her ankle, and she abandoned her resistance, remembering how well he had established his power and position the night before. "Oh..." she repeated, but in a much softer tone.

"Mmm. It is nice to wake up next to a warm body," he said as he tugged her ankle, indicating she needed to come back to him. Grudgingly, she obeyed, settling beside him as his hand ran along her body, his hips swaying against her as his erection rubbed along her backside. His breath was warm against her neck as he nuzzled her.

12